Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 05 - Aftermath Pt. 02

Story Info
Who's your baby daddy?
3k words
4.11
14.8k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
501 Followers

It all started with, "Don't you want to be my baby daddy?"

Reggie's original plan was to take advantage of his east coast business trip, and stop by to visit Jan & Michael at their home near Atlanta.

His ulterior motive, to have yet another opportunity to fuck Jan as he had done numerous times in Vegas, nearly a month ago.

In retrospect, he could certainly consider this mission accomplished. From the moment he arrived, up to the time she left his hotel less than 8 hours later, he had fucked Jan at least 6 times.

Shortly after his arrival, Jan took Reggie into the bedroom for some alone time. Closing the door behind them, leaving Michael outside in the hall to fend for himself.

The sex Reggie desired was about to begin when Jan dropped a bomb on him, informing him she was no longer on birth control.

Not wanting to disappoint Reggie, Jan offered to allow him to fuck her bareback as she had in the past.

Reggie countered with, "I could always pull out and cum on your face and tits."

Jan laughed saying, "No way. You're here in my house. I want your bare cock, to feel your hot sperm flooding my cunt. I won't have it any other way. But don't worry, I had my period a week or so ago so I shouldn't be ovulating."

The key words being, shouldn't be.

Jokingly she added, "Don't you want to be my baby daddy?"

The words had no sooner left her mouth when she had a moment of hesitation, "Was my period really a week ago, maybe it was two. If it was two, I might just be ovulating now."

She badly wanted Reggie to fuck her. Her mind now racing, "What would it be like to have and raise a black baby, Reggie's baby? Would my marriage to Michael survive? Could I really raise a black baby?" Lots more questions that couldn't be immediately answered, but right now she just wanted to be fucked by Reggie. Consequences be damned.

Michael, banished from his own bedroom, overheard Jan talking to Reggie about fucking her bareback, and the possibility of being impregnated.

Although Michael and Jan had never discussed the possibility of her being impregnated with a black baby, he had masturbated about this scenario many times. Now here it was about to happen, just on the other side of the door, with a high probability his fantasy might become a reality.

These thoughts alone caused him to spontaneously shoot his load, without ever touching his cock.

Jan's words had their affect on Reggie as well. His original intention in visiting Jan and Michael was for the sheer pleasure of fucking her again. And why not, she was a guaranteed good lay. Obviously in love with his black cock. No dating, dinners, commitments, etc. required. All he had to do was just show up. He was sure she would want to fuck him. All this made easier by Michael encouraging her to do so.

Now Jan's joking words, caused him to look at her in an entirely different light. He was suddenly struck with the possibility of putting a black baby in her belly.

Visions of Jan's belly growing larger with his every visit to Atlanta. Fucking her doggie style, her swollen belly with his black baby inside, her engorged breasts swaying in time with his thrusts.

The maternity ward, as his kinky haired baby's head appeared between her legs. The look on the doctor and nurses faces as his black baby made its appearance from deep within his white mothers womb, as Michael stood there watching. Priceless!

This would be the tie guaranteeing access to Jan's pussy forever, or at least as long as he wanted. Any effect on him would be minimal. Jan and Michael would be good parents to his child. Both well off, so any cost to him negligible. Besides, this situation wasn't totally alien to him, having already sired several other children, but this would be his first with a white woman. Perhaps not his last.

With these new thoughts in mind, every time he fucked Jan, Reggie did everything possible to make this fantasy become a reality.

For instance, while cumming, holding his cock deep in her cunt, the head of his cock pressed tightly against her cervix, injecting his sperm directly into her uterus.

After draining his balls, luxuriating deep in her cunt, holding her legs high, allowing his cum to puddle at the entrance to her womb. His pubic bone massaging her clit, ensuring she orgasmed again and again after he ejaculated, her spasms causing her cervix to dip repeatedly into the pool of sperm he had just deposited.

Before leaving him at his hotel, Reggie pulled Jan aside, whispering so Michael couldn't hear, "You told me right away you were off birth control, but let me fuck you bareback anyway. Even joked about me being your baby daddy. Perhaps I'm wrong, but down deep, I think it is what you really want. You want me to put a black baby into your belly, my black baby!"

Jan said nothing, but didn't deny his assertion.

Adding, "Truth be told, I'd like that as well. I've put at least six loads of potent sperm into your vagina. Let them try to do their job. If they succeed, we'll figure out how best to proceed for you, me, and Michael. This could be the start of something wonderful."

"I know Michael will want to have sex with you, especially after all he's witnessed today. While I can't tell you to avoid having sex, I'd like you to put off fucking him for a few days. Tell him you are sore from being fucked so many times by my large cock. He'll believe that. Offer him blowjobs as an alternative."

"If nothing takes, trust me on this, holding Michael at bay for several days before resuming your normal sex life will only increase his desire."

Jan thought to herself, "And why not, there are times when I think Michael is more content with a hand or blow job, especially when I'm relating the intimate details of Reggie fucking me, or while looking at pictures or video taken in Vegas."

In reality, Reggie wanted to insure his sperm was the sole occupant of Jan's vagina. To allow ample time for his potent swimmers to reach and fertilize her egg. Well aware of the theory of sperm competition, Reggie didn't want Michaels artificially enhanced contributions spoiling his chances of putting his baby in Jan's womb.

However putting off Michael fucking her proved to be futile.

There was no way she could deny him. He had given her free rein to fuck Reggie so many times. Saying she was sore would be a lie, and Michael would know it. The BBC lifestyle they were now living couldn't tolerate a lie being discovered.

She had to let Michael fuck her. In fact, he did so several times in the next few days, each time emptying his balls inside her as usual. Michael was insatiable, fucking Jan at every opportunity.

With visions of all of the times and ways Reggie fucked her, he came fast, but hard as well. Each time he pulled out, the amount of cum draining from her pussy nearly rivaled Reggie's loads.

There was no way she could bring herself to admit she even considered the thought of having a black baby. That discussion would only happen if initiated by Michael.

And in a way, that discussion finally did happen. While fucking her, Michael trash talking said, "Now who's your baby daddy?"

Of course she told him, "You are my baby daddy!"

Laughing at her remark, he told her, "I guess we'll see. With both of us unloading heavily into your vagina, seems to me it might be a coin toss."

Jan said before kissing Michael passionately, "If there is a baby, white or black, you will be the baby daddy."

Her words seemed to satisfy him. Kissing her deeply, he rolled over and fell soundly asleep.

The thin ice between them about pregnancy concerns now broken, the topic of baby daddy arose frequently. Michael loved hearing about possibilities.

Recognizing this and playing into his fantasies, Jan teased him saying, "I'll bet you'd like to see my belly growing with the chance it might be Reggie's black baby inside."

These words alone were usually enough to cause Michael to ejaculate almost instantly.

Several days later Jan sneaked a peak at Michael's computer history. She discovered he had been browsing pictures of white women in various stages of pregnancy. Pictures stating all of these women had been bred by black men. Pictures of white women nursing black babies. Even a picture showing a black baby emerging between the spread legs of a white woman.

It was obvious that Michael had spent considerable effort researching this topic. The question yet to be answered, was he excited at the possibility or just concerned.

Three weeks after Reggie departure, there was not a hint of her period arriving any time soon. Purchasing a pregnancy test kit, she went straight to the bathroom, peed on the stick, then waited for the results.

Within a minute, 2 lines appeared. She was indeed pregnant. Although she knew it was always a possibity, she still couldn't believe it. Sure she was pregnant, but who was the father?

Thinking to herself, "Now what should I do. How would Michael react? Him fantasizing about her being pregnant was one thing. The reality could be an entirely different matter."

Later that evening while stroking his cock in bed, Jan finally found her courage and broached the topic saying, "Michael, I've got something to tell you. I'm..."

Finishing her sentence he said, "Pregnant, right?"

She just nodded her head, not exactly knowing what to say next.

Michael continuing, "Jan, I realize the baby could be mine or Reggie's. I love you and want to be with you no matter what, if you still want me that is. I knew all along this was a possibility. In retrospect, I wouldn't change a thing."

Jan saying, "Of course I still love you and want to be with you. Right now we are both going thru this phase, and my infatuation with big black cock. It may be a passing fantasy, but who knows? But no matter what, I want to have this baby. Can you live with that? You know, if Reggie is the father, he will periodically want to see the baby, and most likely want to continue fucking me. Will you be ok with that?"

Michael now, "If it's his, he will want to see the baby for sure. I still enjoy watching him fuck you. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Besides, I can't wait to see your body change as this pregnancy progresses."

Jan was still conflicted. Was she ready to deal with a lifetime of questioning friends and family if she gave birth to a black baby. It would be difficult, but thought she was up to the task.

The next day Jan broke the news to Reggie. Hearing this news, he told her he would be visiting Atlanta ASAP. He also demanded daily updates and pictures of Jan's condition.

Eager to see her in person, Reggie soon re-visited Jan and Michael in Atlanta.

Everyone walking on egg shells, there was no talk about who was the possible daddy. It would have be a wait and see. Of course Reggie hoping for certain outcome, while Michael was torn between the two possibilities.

Of course Reggie fucked Jan multiple times as usual. Most of the time, it was just the two of them in the privacy of her marital bedroom. Telling her in private, "I know this baby is mine. It's going to be beautiful. You just wait and see."

Michael back again in the hallway, listening to them fuck as he happily jerked off.

From this point on, at least once every month, Reggie visited Atlanta, monitoring Jan's progress. Of course, her swelling belly did nothing to diminish his sexual desire for her. In fact he fucked her even more frequently than ever, if that were even possible.

Although exercising and closely watching her diet, by the forth month Jan's belly bump began to appear.

Early in her pregnancy, Jan told friends and family she and Michael were unable to conceive. Collectively they decided to go with a sperm donor. She purposely neglected to tell them the donor was black. That revelation would be a wait and see. If the baby was white, nothing more need be said.

If the baby was black, she came up with another cover story.

In the spirit of racial harmony, she and Michael decided on a black sperm donor. An anonymous black man with exceptional characteristics and references. Telling all, if the sperm donation route failed, they intended to adopt a black child.

Of course they didn't feel the need to tell anyone about the method of insemination. This little lie of omission they could deal with.

At 8 months, Jan's belly was immense even though she hadn't gained excessive weight. The other notable change was the enlargement of her breasts. Although large before, now they were enormous. Her areola and nipples ever darkening. A brown stripe formed from her navel down to her clit.

She was more striking then ever. Both men were now fucking her whenever possible.

Although her pregnancy limited positions for intercourse, nevertheless Reggie managed to find them. Since missionary was out of the question, the go to position was fucking her from behind, doggie style, her growing belly resting on the bed, swollen tits swaying in time with his thrusts. Near the very end, the only position possible was with Jan on her side, Reggie penetrating her from behind.

At almost 9 months, Jan's water finally broke as she went into labor. Michael rushed her to the hospital.

In all her pre-natal doctor visits she had never mentioned the possibility of the father being anyone but Michael. There was no point in doing so. Soon all would be revealed.

Imagine the surprise for the medical team, when a black baby boy began to emerge from between her legs. The doctor glancing at the attending nurses with a look that said, "Holy shit, do you believe this? What do we say?"

With Michael standing there, everyone afraid to look him in the eyes, preparing themselves for a possible outburst of anger.

All relaxed when they realized Michael stood there just beaming. Not a hint of angst or disappointment. Apparently very pleased with the outcome

She said to Michael, "Isn't he beautiful?"

Michael saying, as the baby was placed into Jan's arms, "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

Noticing the baby's sizable penis, he also said, "I see the resemblance to his biological father."

His statement breaking the ice in the delivery room, bringing a smile to the doctor's face and levity to the nurses in attendance. Although they said nothing but congratulations, he was sure there would be plenty of gossip between them later.

Hearing news of his son's birth, Reggie flew in the next day, informing Jan and Michael he had arranged his schedule so he could remain for several days. Neither objected.

Over the next several days both men closely observed Jan and the new baby. Watching her nursing, her breasts swollen, full of milk. Both Reggie and Michael occasionally sampling the nectar for themselves, of course direct from the source.

Although unable to have vaginal sex for several weeks, Jan began servicing both men with her superb oral skills.

The next several weeks were quite enlightening.

Shopping trips were quite interesting. Jan alone, pushing the stroller with a beautiful brown skinned baby, only raised a few eyebrows. Interracial relationships are common these days.

However Jan and Michael together pushing a carriage with an obviously black baby, was an entirely different matter. Some folks mentioning how nice it was that they adopted a black baby, but others just knew this wasn't the case. The baby just had too many interracial features and bore a strong resemblance to Jan. This was even more obvious as she nursed the black child in public with Michael sitting next to her.

After six long weeks Jan was ready to try vaginal penetration again. Getting back to fucking Reggie's huge cock was always on her mind, but the last thing she really needed.

Michael's average white cock fit the bill exactly. After two weeks of sex with Michael, wearing a condom at her request, she now felt ready to expand her horizons. Her cunt now sufficiently recovered to permit stretching as well.

Now Jan felt the strong urge to be filled with Reggie's black cock again. It had been almost 2 months since she last felt his cock inside of her, stretching her, filling her with the sperm that resulted in her pregnancy.

However getting pregnant again was definitely not on her radar.

Ever mindful of his potent sperm, and knowing the Reggie would never wear a condom, she quietly began to resume her birth control regimen.

It was just in time. Reggie had grown weary of Jan emptying his balls orally. He wanted to possess her, feel her, cunt milk his cock again and again. Reggie was now addicted to Jan's pussy as she was to his cock.

Luckily Reggie was scheduled to be in town in a few days.

She could hardly contain her excitement.

As was with his initial visit, Jan created him at the door, this time totally naked and led him directly to the bedroom. Closing the door behind them, leaving Michael in the hall yet again.

Things had indeed gone full circle.

Time would tell where this would all go, but for now Michael contented himself listening to the rhythmic creaking of the bed, and the now familiar grunts and moans as lovers reacquainted themselves.

cuckold308
cuckold308
501 Followers