All Comments on 'Jan's Vegas Trip Pt. 05 - Aftermath Pt. 02'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more racist shit, cheating whores, and yes, of course the ridiculous BBC mythology.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Awesome story, well worthy of more chapters, please. I see you've already attracted the attention of yet another anonymous detractor, these people need to get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got more dumb as it went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy fuck this was shit!

We’re you trying to write the worst story possible? Dude, I don’t know who beat the shit out of you but take some time and get help. You have delusions of being a writer and honestly, you shouldn’t be allowed to write a grocery list.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 2 years ago

Loved it !!! Hot wife hooked on BBC and not using birth control, Yummy 😋 5 stars.

curious9632curious9632over 2 years ago

Hotwife fucking BBC without birthcontrol 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was…cringe worthy.

Listen, I’m a black man and I’ve had my share of women of all races; but this story shows me that the author is a fucking racist piece of shit.

Why make lover boy a douchebag sperm donor? He’s “man enough” to get a woman pregnant but not man enough to reuse his child and then he braces is our his other children?

The fuck you think is going to happen when he wants to connect to his roots and he has nothing? How you think the kids will feel as they’re aware that their mother cheated on their step dad and their real father didn’t care enough about them to be in their lives. What do you think they will see white woman as? Pieces of shit cheaters or women to be respected?

All in all, go back to wearing your white robes and go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I totally agree with BBCuckfan and yes I did give it 5 stars, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my listened at the bed room door he put a rolling pin on the steps and yelled fire hurry get out fire. Reggie came running. Of course he only cared for himself. He tripped fell down the stairs and broke his neck. Michael was happy got rid of that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As the baby grew in her belly she and Michael stopped being so affectionate to each other. Michael said that if the baby was black he was history. She begged for him not leave that she only loved him and no one else. She claimed Reggie was just a fun thing. Well you should have made the dumbass wear protection when we were trying to start a family. She said I'm sorry. Michael said sorry won't make us look like a family. The Dr told her to stop having sex. She asked why she was only in the 6th month. He said trust me. That lasted for a month and she asked Michael to have sex. He said what about the Dr orders. She said that she needed sex it was driving her nuts. I asked who do you want worthless me or does it have to be bbc someone who is worthy of your needs. That hurt but Michael didn't care because of the way she treated him like he was just a employee of hers bring me the money and take care of me while the bbc is out of state on drug deals. She cried saying she was just in the heat of the moment. Yel right he said. Just remember if the baby is black I'm history. He broke down and agreed to have sex. When they were going at it she started telling Michael how big he was and to be easy not to hurt the baby or her. Michael felt something strange and looked at her belly. OMG she was bleeding and there was a cock sticking out of her. He jumped up and called 911. They rushed her to the hospital and done an emergency c section. It was another bbc. Michael left the birthing room. Then straight through the waiting room. His mother-in-law ran to the birthing room. Just as Michael was walking through the exit her heard his soon to be ex-mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really you think that this writer is racist? I agree. High percentage of the writer's are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can personally say that interracial relationships do occur quite normally. I had an A-A girlfriend back in the 80s and it was... well..... normal. Funny, witty, caring albeit we did not marry ultimately due to different agendas. Also exciting given the racial contrasts but it only made it more fun. But the interracial tropes used in this genre tend to be racist. As in inappropriately racially driven bullshit. I met that former girfriend years later, married to a white professional and they were a great couple. Interestingly, here brother also married a white woman and THEY were well matched too. So what is with these racist tropes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous