Jan's Very First Threesome

Story Info
Jan and I finally enjoy a MMF threesome with a friend.
1k words
4.05
25.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan and I have been married for almost 17 years. Jan is a beautiful 5'8" thin brunette with incredibly long legs. She has very nice pair of natural 34-B breasts with large nipples that always seem to be hard. Jan thoroughly loves men looking at her and she often goes Braless to make guys check her out. We have always had an amazing sex life just full of adventure.

One particular item seemed to get us both turned on during sex. That is talking about what fun it would be to have another guy fuck her while she was giving me a blow job. A little side note, Jan loves sucking cocks and will swallow as we were find out.

We fantasized over and over about another guy like what she would want him to do and who might be a good subject.

As luck would have it, our son's soccer coach, who was in the middle of a divorce, was one of her fantasies.

The three of us were friends and at our son's practices or games Jan made a point of teasing the coach. His name is Tom. Tom enjoyed watching Jan as she leaned over serving drinks to the kids wearing a loose tank top braless. She would also make sure he got a hug when possible so he could feel her tits.

One night while fucking I asked Jan if she would like to have Tom over for drinks and to watch an XXX rated movie. She, thinking it was just a fantasy, said she would love it and would really enjoy sucking his cock.

Well, this had to happen. I called Tom one Saturday and asked if he would like to come by for drinks and to watch a nasty movie with Jan and I. He quickly agreed - so I set 7:00 pm as the time. Mean while I told Jan that I was going to get a movie so that she and I could play / fuck that night. She loved the idea. I told her nothing about Tom coming by.

That evening she showered and I asked her to wear a long printed silk robe with nothing underneath. The weather was very cool so I built a fire in the fire place, lowered lights, and served her a few drinks while she got ready. still not knowing she was about to be the center of attention. She walked into our TV room in the very thin robe with her nipples clearly hard through the sheer silk. We had more drinks and we were making out. I had started fingering her shaved pussy and found it already wet.

It was at this time i asked her what she would do if Tom showed up. Her reply was "I guess I would have to fuck you both." About that time there was a knock at our front door. She looked shocked and just asked "good Lord, did you really ask him over?" I told her to get the door. She opened the door and there stood Tom. Jan gave him a long hug and peck on the lips. She then said "this is a nice surprise." They walked into the TV room and I motioned for Tom to sit at one end of our sofa. Jan offered Tom a drink and while she went to get the drink I told Tom that he had been one of Jan's fantasies for a long time and to relax. She brought us all another round and as she served the drinks she leaned over the coffee table and made sure Tom and I got a clear shot of her tits.

I had Jan sit on the sofa between Tom and I and I started the movie which just happened to be about a couple having a threesome. We all made some nervous chatter about the subject and slowly got into the movie. I had a throw that I conveniently placed across Jan's legs. As we all began to breathe with excitement I slowly moved my hand under the throw toward Jan's pussy. She stopped my hand as I realized Tom was already fingering her. She opened her legs to give him access. I reached the top of her robe and opened it exposing her tits and very erect nipples. She was going crazy with excitement. She gave me the sexiest look of lust ever.

I thought to give them a private moment I would go to the restroom. On my return Jan was completely nude laying across Tom's lap kissing him deeply as he fingered her.

Jan got down on her knees and pulled Tom's nylon soccer pants down. She started sucking and jerking his big cock. Tom was in heaven. I got behind Jan and began fucking her while she worked Tom's cock like an expert.

After a few minutes of this Tom let loose and shot his cum in Jan's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but some dripped onto her tits.

I continued fucking Jan as Tom went to clean up. Finally I shot my load in her cunt as she came for about the third time.

When Tom returned, Jan and I went to clean up. Jan never put on anything , she just stayed nude showing off for us. Tom said he needed to go but before he left he asked if he could have a photo of Jan to look at in private. She agreed. She slowly laid back on the sofa and slipped a finger inside her soaking cunt as she cupped her left breast and sucked her nipple as Tom snapped more than one photo.

Jan asked Tom if he might return tomorrow. He readily agreed. They kissed one more time, this time feeling each other all over. Tom let himself out.

Jan looked at me and just said she loved it. By this time I was hard again and we fucked like crazy reliving every detail and looking forward to tomorrow.