January and June in Vail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brunosden
Brunosden
154 Followers

I know we were getting looks, but most people just assumed we were father and son although we looked nothing alike. After all, there are so many second and third marriages and step children these days—so different last names really didn't matter.

On a few nights, I insisted that he take me. He always seemed to be a bit reluctant, so I insisted. He would push me over onto my belly. He obviously didn't want to stare into my face. That would make it too real, too personal. He would eat me until I groaned in pre-orgasmic pleasure, lube, finish with deep violent thrusts into my chute. Then he would demand snuggles and nesting in my spoon. When he fucked me, he needed reassurance and some demonstration of my continuing approval—and maybe my love.

At dinner on the next to last night, I joked that I was ready to adopt him. He smiled broadly. "Not a chance, Kelly. That would make it incest. And I don't intend to stop fucking you—or letting you fuck me. You can be my daddy, but not my father. We still have a few days. And somehow, I'm guessing that you might make the drive out to Vail a few more times this winter, now that you're an expert skier. You don't want to lose that skill. And then, after March, I'll be back in Denver. I'm hoping we might be able to get together a bit then."

He had done what I had been afraid to do. He had talked about the future. And it included me. I would definitely pursue that.

"I can surely make it back here a few more times this winter. I definitely want to maintain my new-found skiing skills. But, I think it'll probably be a hotel room. And I'll need a teacher to make sure I don't fall into bad habits. Or maybe one who will allow me to continue all my bad habits in bed."

"I'd invite you to stay with me at the Vail Hilton, but there's not much privacy."

"I think I can safely afford a few weekends in a hotel here. Where do you live when class is in session?"

"Up to now, I've used the dorms. But, as an upperclassman, I probably won't qualify for on-campus housing in April. I'm going to need an apartment. Apartments near campus are pretty expensive so I'm probably going to need a few roommates. The Housing Office tries to do some matches—but sexual identity is not one of their criteria—so it's unlikely I'll find gay roommates."

Then I took the plunge. "I know where the CU buildings are. My condo is about three or four miles away—toward downtown. I think there is public transportation. The place is really too big for me since the divorce, but I've been too lazy to move. Would you consider moving in? I've got two extra bedrooms. You could have your own study. We'd be roommates, maybe with benefits."

"I hadn't expected that. You might regret that offer. We've only been together for four days. You might get tired of me pretty quick. And I can't afford much rent."

"I'm not proposing, Carlos. I'm asking you to be my roommate. We'll see if more develops later. I know we've got maid service here in Vail. But, I have a weekly housekeeper in Denver. You're going to have to learn to pick up your underwear, however. I'm finding it in the strangest places. I'm really anal about neatness. I hadn't really thought about that before. Leave your stuff about, and I may have to punish you, boy. Oh, and for the rent, I get at least one gratis massage per week. I'll even buy us a table."

"I've always wanted a son. And I never dreamed it might be a step SWB! Let's see how things develop over the next few months, but the offer is open. Meanwhile let's get back to the chalet. I've got a hard dick that is going to explode if it doesn't get relief soon. I need a young, tall, dirty blonde escort with a remarkable bubble butt. Do you know someone that I might txt?"

We got up to fetch our coats and leave. But, as we reached the door and were waiting for the valet to bring the car, he whispered, "Grindr sucks in Vail. I've tried it. Lots of phonies and poseurs." Then he slipped his hand inside my belt, re-arranged my stuff and rested his warm palm on my rock hard dick. "I think I have just what this needs."

The drive home took only five minutes. Thank God. I was so aroused that I was going to explode in my slacks—and they were the only dress slacks I had brought. I unlocked the door, and Carlos pushed it open and me inside. He slammed me into the wall and attacked with kisses. I reversed position, and he jumped up, looped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, clinging tightly to me. So I walked us both to the bedroom.

I threw him on the bed and started tearing off clothes—his and mine. When he reached the square-cuts he was wearing, he slipped them off and held them in front of my face. I could smell and see the evidence of his arousal. He had a very devious expression on his face. "Where shall I put these, Daddy? I don't want to break any house rules so you have to punish me." He bunched them up and held them under my nose. Then he pulled them on me like a ski-cap.

Then I pounced, spreading my body completely over his, cocooning him with legs and arms as my cock fell easily into the vee that he had formed to receive me. We embraced and kissed, seeking to crawl inside each other, as my rigid cock stroked itself on his deeply cut abs. I thought to myself. This is my boy. My very own boy. I'm never going to let him go if I can help it.

Finally, I pushed myself up and rolled onto my side. Using a thigh; i moved his left leg forward rolling him half onto his belly. Then I reached down and using the ever-present Nordic Oil, began to open him up. He shuddered in absolute surrender and contentment as my chest pressed into his back, pinning him to the bed. My breath scoured the nape of his neck. Then I nipped a brand just below his collar bone. All while my rigid manhood slipped along his crevice, its head seeking entrance.

I positioned the head, slid in hard; which caused my hood to draw back and thicken the top of my shaft, as he always liked, and continued penetrating to his very core. In one stroke, I had bottomed. He moaned in pleasure and pushed his ass back into me wanting me even deeper. This was a new position for us—and I loved it. My cock was perfectly placed to maximize contact with his prostate and every stroke massaged it to life sending stimulating nerve shocks up his spine. I was showing my son, the physical therapist, that I had discovered another move, another position. I think he felt it too as he drew me steadily deeper inside. My left hand crawled over his pecs, then his abs and after brushing through his silky blonde pubes, grabbed the shaft. I was going to edge. I was pushing him to an intense anal orgasm with my cock and restraining it with my fist tightly wound around the base of his shaft, strangling the movement of his seed as the precum gushed from the slit.

I rolled onto my back, drawing him crab-like on top. But I remained in total control and held him tight to me. I thrust up now, again and again, going deep each time, and moving slowly, slowly. He was molding to my size, squirming with desire as my cock twitched inside his bubble ass. I was keeping him incredibly aroused. His cock continued to grow and throb in my fist, begging to be let loose. But, I wasn't pushing him over. The thumb and finger tightly wound around the base helped also. I could just feel the tension rising, little by little. And I was loving every minute. This was going to be my kind of punishment, my kind of discipline.

"Dad, you've been edging me for an hour. This is the most wonderful and intense feeling I've ever had. But, you are going to make me insane. I've had enough punishment. I promise to be good. I need to cum. Now, pull-ease!"

"Whatever you say, son." I guessed it was too much for him. So I released his cock. And moved my hand to the head to catch his cum. I brought my other hand up to caress his balls into action. Then I stiffened my legs, lofted myself over the mattress, drew in my gut and pulled him hard into me. I paused for just a second, savoring the intensity. Then I drove and exploded inside. He was hot. He was boiling hot. And I filled him with my "old man's swimmers." And as I pressed hard on his prostate, I felt his spunk moving up the shaft. He blasted probably a half dozen times and filled my fist to overflowing. I raised my fist to his mouth and he loudly slurped. Then my hand went back to cradle and caress his balls, drawing out the last few drops. I rolled back again, forming a spoon and pulled him in. As he pushed back into my lap, he squeezed his anal muscles and trapped me inside. He relaxed totally into my arms, utterly spent and completely willing to accept my enveloping body around his. I was very definitely his Daddy. I think he was smiling. I was.

After a few minutes, when the cold began to hit, I pulled up the duvet and turned out the bedside light. We were going to sleep with me plugging my seed inside at least for a little while—the ultimate position of possession. He whispered, "Kelly, there is no better feeling in the world than lying in your arms, pushed back into your chest with your cock inside me. I feel so protected. And so loved. Thank you, Daddy. I think I love you."

I was going to dream about having a young male lover and a son. One with whom I could conquer the most difficult slopes of the West. One who wanted me to love him like my own child, discipline him from time to time and continue to make love to him like the incredibly sexy bottom that he already was. That was not going to take a lot of imagination. And we had all the time we needed to dream about our possible futures--and try them out often along the way.

BD

Author's note: The stories of weekends together and the move to Kelly's condo in Denver are not yet written. I guess January-June relationships do develop from time to time, but I'm sure there are issues that I haven't even begun to fathom. I'll have to think about it. But, as my regular readers know, I tend to be a HEA kind of guy. Until next time.....I hope you enjoyed this. It's a new genre that I'm trying out—something I've never personally experienced, but would love to try. BD

Brunosden
Brunosden
154 Followers
12