January Ch. 02

Story Info
Kay's mixed emotions turn into unexpected desires.
3.9k words
3.31
12.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday - 1:05 AM

Kay yawned loudly as her muscles, tense from so much stress and mixed emotions of recent events, began to expand and relax in the pleasantly warm bath water. Bubbles tickled her chin as she admired the voluptuous curves and shimmering skin of her expertly crafted body. An inward thanks to her personal trainer, Andrew came over her. He definitely did a number on producing the results she wanted over the last year. And he was exceptionally gifted at keeping her right in that sweet spot.

Although Mike had become somewhat distant, for some reasons Kay fully understood, and for others she could not, he'd always been notably resourceful in the department of finding solutions for her needs and wants. The hiring of Andrew was no exception. And secretly, not only for his professional services. Her mind was beginning to wander to certain moments she shared with Andrew. Moments which tested the limits of what may have been considered appropriate with a married client. Moments that definitely fit into a gray area of what she should or should not disclose to her husband. Especially when her husband had been so enthusiastic over the years about her seeing other men. But she'd waited too long.

Kay was frightened that Mike would take all of this badly. Moreover that she'd allowed such an amount of time to pass, wordlessly. With every passing day, the fear grew. And with the amassing distance between the couple, the level of her fear began to match that of the urge to justify not telling him. Kay loved her husband. But he did not see clearly at times. Empathy was not always his strong point, after all.

Honestly speaking, this was still a gray area. Nothing crazy had happened. However, still seeing this trainer three days out of the week, and keeping even the smallest of secrets about him, would definitely change things in Mike's mind. Kay was trapped. Because she was starting to be confused as to the exact reasons she wanted the professional relationship with Andrew to continue.

Kay's phone suddenly rang. She nearly knocked it off the side of the tub, and into the water as the silence of the room, and her deep thoughts, were invaded by its harsh vibrations against the ceramic bathtub, and its piercing ringtone. She picked it up and examined its screen. It was Amanda. Another figure in her life which skirted the realm of the erotic, yet never fully broached such a subject fully. What was happening? Stimulation outside of her relationship had never come so frequently. And definitely not from multiple people. It was best not to contemplate such things.

"Fuck! I forgot to call." Kay muttered to herself. "Hello?" She said into the handset, after allowing it to ring several times.

"Hey Doll!" Amanda's enthusiastic voice came through, with that sexy tone and Texas accent that always seemed to catch Kay off-guard. She wasn't even hugely into women. But there were momentary exceptions that surprised even her.

"Hey, sorry! I meant to call, but I got caught up a bit." Kay assured apologetically.

"Girl, it's only been a couple of hours. I don't expect you to obsess over me that much. Though I wouldn't be surprised." Amanda laughed at her own mockery of confidence. Somehow, Kay wouldn't have blamed her one bit, had it been sincere.

"What's up?" Kay inquired after returning the laugh.

"Just checking in on you. Brian and I were about to hit the mini-bar. Figured I should do this first, before I get too far gone." She was always the considerate kind.

After a few seconds of considering the offer, Kay decided to not overwhelm her night too much. "No. Thanks, but I'm good. Mike hasn't gotten back to me yet, and I think I need to focus on that before I get into anymore shenanigans tonight. Plus I think I've had my fill of booze already." Kay laughed.

"Darlin? Fuck him! If he don't wanna act like a man, then maybe you don't gotta act like a lady. Come stretch those legs of yours! Don't gotta drink. You guys have been over before. Not like you're goin' very far." Amanda rebutted. "Oh, hold on."

"Before Kay could respond, and while she was still giggling over her friend's remarks, Amanda's husband, Brian jumped on the line. "Hey good-lookin!"

This threw Kay mentally off balance. "Um, hi."

"Sorry, did my deep, manly voice scare you?" Brian burst out in laughter, as he obviously knew that his voice wasn't exactly the deepest. Not particularly high pitched, but definitely not the exaggeration he'd proposed. Though his Texas accent always complimented him about as much as his wife's did hers. This couple was clearly not above poking fun at themselves.

"Don't let him fuck with you Doll! I'll slap his nuts off in a second! He knows I'll do it!" Amanda yelled from some distance beyond the phone.

Kay always found Brian to be pleasant. He was a foreman for one of the nearby communities for eleven years, and now worked as an independent contractor for some of the warehouses in town. For a man in his late forties, he managed to keep his shape. His larger frame definitely had to have helped with that. He was also just plain funny to be around. He frequented the bar a lot before his career move over a year ago. Clearly he had been too busy to maintain his old bar schedule. All around, these were just nice people to hang with. And both, socially confident and sexy, if Kay were to be honest with herself. But generally speaking, this didn't usually matter.

Mike and Kay had become decent friends with Brian and Amanda in recent years. As they lived right next door to them, and were often at their favorite watering hole. Hanging out at each other's places was pretty common in months past. But not in the last several. Life can be complicated sometimes. This was no exception. But it definitely made it more tempting to take Amanda up on her offer tonight.

Something seemed wrong to Kay about going to the couple's house by herself. Especially while intoxicated. Even though she'd already been there alone, on numerous occasions. Even on drunk nights, apprehension never filled her mind about this. From everything she understood about the couple, they were monogamous to a fault.

So why the anxiety? Kay couldn't quite place it. It was bugging her more than it should have been. Perhaps it was a recent change in their tones? Like, chemistry was seeping in where it hadn't before? And what about Mike? Would they really be such shitty friends as to take advantage of her marital issues the first night they caught wind of them? No. They were better than that. It would also require them to have wanted her for much longer than just one night. They would have had to discuss it. Especially with the sheer strength of their marriage. At least, what Kay perceived as strength. And no. They were definitely monogamous. Weren't they?

Kay knew a lot of people were good at being discreet and all. But them? No way? And most importantly, if not them, then was it truly her who was imagining these possibilities? Could she want something so out of the blue? Okay, this was too much. The answer was a very firm, definitely NOT!.

Liquor always confused things. And the last kind of misunderstanding Kay wanted this evening, was of this very dangerous nature. Some misunderstandings can never be reversed. And some mistakes can never be unmade. Her decision was final.

"Haven't heard from you guys in a bit. Just wanted to say hi. Amanda said you were having kinda a rough night. You alright?" Brian inquired.

"Ya. Thanks for checking. It's good to talk to you too." Kay replied.

"You sure you're good?" Brian pressed before being interrupted by his wife.

"Give me that!" Amanda cut-in. "She don't need you interrogating her. Let the poor girl stew with her loneliness for not coming over. Hey Doll." Amanda teased with her deep, sexy female voice coming back, strong into the cellphone.

"Fine, fine! Bye Kay!" Brian's voice boomed from the background.

"It was nice talking to you Brian!" Kay spoke loudly with a smiling tone.

"She said bye, and to get lost." Amanda teased at her husband.

"I bet!" He laughed back, in the distance.

"So you comin' by?" Amanda offered, again.

With not so much consideration as before, Kay decided to turn her down. "No, I think it's best I stay here and detox. Thank you though. Still up for a hangout tomorrow?"

"I'm pouting at you through this phone girl. But I get it." Amanda giggled with this comment. "Tomorrow should be clear. We can touch bases and see. Just make sure you call or text if you need us. You are good right?"

"Okay, thanks. And ya. I'm better now. Thanks for the drinks and the talk. Oh and the ride." Kay responded, gratefully.

"No worries Darlin. What are you gonna do then? Bed time for baby?" Amanda asked playfully.

Kay laughed again. "Ya probably. Maybe check-out YouTube, then crash. I need to get out of this bath before I turn into a prune."

"Ooo, wet and slippery huh?" Amanda suggested, half-jokingly, but also half-seductively. As if to start being more deliberate with her flirting.

Okay! Kay was now certain that "definitely NOT" was this evening's final decision.

"Haha!" Kay responded without a follow-up. She was trying to come up with something clever to say in return, but her mind went blank. And alas, the moment passed as swiftly as it came.

Almost awkwardly, but clearly speaking quickly to cover any lingering damage from such a pass, Amanda said her goodbyes. "Okay Doll. If you need anything, you know where to reach me."

"Alright. Thanks again. And will do. Night." Kay assured.

"G'night Doll." Amanda said.

"Good night Kay!" Brian's voice boomed, distantly.

"Good night Amanda's hubby!" Kay returned, loudly.

"Bye." Amanda said, laughing as the call disconnected.

Somewhat weirded-out by that whole conversation, but also excited to have such good friends checking on her, though also very confused by these new arousing, yet slightly guilty feelings, Kay pulled the phone away from her ear. She smiled to herself, both outwardly and inwardly, for differing reasons. Then, what brief joy the last six minutes brought her was stifled by the notification on her phone-screen. It was her husband.

Mike: Hey.

Kay: Hey.

Mike: You Olay?

Mike: Okay*

Kay: Ya. Just taking a bath. About to go to bed.

Mike: I'm sorry.

Kay: Me too. Just wish you hadn't called the bar. That was humiliating.

Mike: I know. It was stupid. I panicked. Sorry again 😞

Kay: It's fine. Just answer me sooner next time.

Mike: I know. Sorry. I'm assuming you're home safe? With the bath and all.

Kay: Yes. Amanda drove me home. In case you were still wondering.

Mike: I know. I was stupid again and called back. Sandra told me she gave you a lift. Probably why your phone isn't blown up with frantic questions lol.

Kay: Ya. You still coming home tonight?

Mike: Be there like 3ish, but yes. Got any plans for the morning?

Kay: Might go over to a friend's.

Mike: What's with this new, not telling me who thing. "A friend" is usually always code for "someone my man won't approve of."

Kay: I don't want to fight. I'm already exhausted. It's Brian and Amanda okay?

Mike: Why didn't you just say that. That's weird.

Kay: I said I'm tired. Not trying to type you a novel. Didn't think that was weird. You're probably invited too.

Mike: LoL. Okay. What time you thinking? I have to be out again around ten.

Kay: I think it's close to twelve or one, but I can double-check with them.

Suddenly, Kay's breath caught in her chest. She wasn't one to up and lie to Mike so trivially, and it instantly terrified her that she did. But why did she? There were a few answers as to why she thought she might intentionally sabotage her husband's ability to join her. None of which made her feel any better than the others.

Mike: Okay baby. I'll see you in a couple of hours.

Kay: Okay. I'll probably be asleep. Please be safe. I love you.

Mike: I will. Love you too.

Mike: 😙

Kay: 😘

Another text came through.

Amanda: Make sure to bring your bikini.

Kay had just about had enough of sudden mental shifts this evening. She decided to pretend not to see the text.

Ananda: Or don't 😉

"What the fuck?! Okay. No. Good night!" Kay yelled at the blank screen, as the last thing she needed was any confirmation that some of her fears might not be unjustified. "I can always cancel. But for now, a smoke and some sleep." With this, she tossed her phone into the pile of towels in the bathroom corner, still waiting to be folded, and put away. This action however, was a far cry from saying that part of her didn't become flush, and stimulated by what she'd just read. Admitting that fact was a different story.

________________________________________________________________________

Saturday - 1:27 AM

The gurgle of the bathtub drain filled the silence of the bathroom, as Kay finished drying the perfect curves of her lightly tanned skin, and the nape of her neck where it met her hairline. After that, she rubbed a light coat of silky body lotion across as much of her velvety skin as she could manage. She then slipped on a pair of tight, white, silk booty shorts she had already set aside. They slid effortlessly over her relatively fresh-waxed thighs, ass, and pussy. A gesture she kept up with religiously.

Kay didn't even consider a bra, as she had full plans to flop into her fluffy sheets and comforter almost immediately after she finished her long-overdue smoke. She threw on her red and black silk robe, and fastened it tight for the anticipated, January desert breeze. She then grabbed her lighter and a lone cigarette from her pack.

The couple never truly quit smoking as they'd always vowed to do. But rather, they cut way back to about a quarter of a pack per day. Donning her warm, wool slippers, and being satisfied with her outdoor preparations, Kay finally crossed the precipice that was the home's master bedroom. Forfeiting her decision to turn-on the outside light, and welcoming the comfort of the nighttime darkness, she stepped through the double-glass doors to the balcony beyond.

Kay gently closed the doors behind her, and turned to approach the edge of the balcony to light her cigarette. But what broke her inner thoughts just about made her drop it to the wooden floor beneath her.

From the home's balcony, Kay had an eagle's view into Brian and Amanda's backyard. Her balcony was the only one in the neighborhood which provided such visibility into it. She was not one to spy on her friends and neighbors. But what now ambushed her senses drew her into a debilitating trance. Brian and Amanda were in their hottub together. And clearly, drinking was not the only indulgence they were sharing this evening. All she could make-out were flame-cast shadows of two shapes moving and gliding across one another, on the side of her friends' house. These effects were accompanied by the moans and gasps of a very familiar female voice.

Kay had accidentally caught Brian and Amanda performing this kind of debauchery before, and she always quickly turned to walk back inside. This time however, it was different. A, it was right after they got off the phone with her. A thought that played on her mind in ways that presented more questions she knew she'd have to explore later. And B, the sheer passion in which Brian sounded like he was taking Amanda was exceedingly animalistic and intense. Kay decided to mind her own business and walk to the furthest end of the balcony from the couple's backyard. But this night however, an unknown curiosity got the better of her. She slowly tip-toed to the side which directly overlooked them. When she reached her destination, what she saw was stunning.

Amanda was clearly loving every moment of what Brian was blessing her with. In the firelight of the torches which surrounded their hottub, he was making her his, in every sense of the term. Kay couldn't tell the difference between Amanda's build ups and her orgasms. It all blended together in an orchestra of ecstasy, set to the rhythm of skin slapping skin and water breaking on concrete.

Amanda's back was pinned against the side of the hottub, the shadow from her iconic cowboy hat hiding her enraptured face. Her knees were pushed firmly into her shoulders. Her husband's large, tattooed biceps supported the undersides of her knees, with her calves draped over them to freely bounce with each of his powerful thrusts. With Brian's equally tattooed back to Kay, Amanda's arms wrapped tight around his neck and her nails digging into his shoulder blades, Kay was frozen in awe.

Amanda's heightened moans, mixed with her sultry profanity and muffled prompts for Brian's devious accommodations, were clearly not considerate of any sleeping neighbor's so early in the AM. Brian was tearing his wife in half. And Kay found herself pondering if her small frame, which couldn't have been much bigger than half of her husband's, would be able to sustain such barbaric hammering for much longer. Though Amanda seemed about as far from minding it, as the surrounding desert was from sprouting trees.

Suddenly, Kay realized her intrusion. Humiliated at herself, she quickly gathered her composure and began to turn to accomplish her objective of lighting her cigarette. But on the other end of the balcony. Upon arrival, she slipped the smooth, paper butt between her wet, full lips, and flicked the mechanism of her lighter to complete the task.

As the quick iterations of smoke entered and left Kay's lungs with each puff, she tried to flip through her phone for anything to distract herself from the still screaming Amanda around the corner and directly below the deck of her balcony. But the more she did, the more she found her imagination dwelling on the erotic symphony below. Then came a warm trickle down her inner-thigh that took her by utter shock. No. This wasn't her. Upon flicking her half-smoked cigarette to the desert sands below, she shook her head and briskly walked back towards the double-glass doors which led to where her bed was waiting for her. But then, like that of the noises below, she stopped.

Curious about why the couple may have ended their debauchery so abruptly, Kay passed the door, and made her way discreetly to the edge of the balcony that overlooked their backyard. It was then when she realized the sounds were not truly extinguished, but rather, muffled. Amanda was bent over the side of the hottub, her cowboy hat now lying beside her amidst a scattering of bottles and half-empty cocktail glasses. Her back was arched nearly ninety degrees, with her wrists pinned to the small of her back. Brian had one strong hand around her crossed wrists, with the other holding her up, firmly clasped over her mouth.

Brian was slowly, but powerfully fucking his wife from behind. She was screaming hard through his hand. Releasing his grip on her mouth, she fell forward into a pile of towels in-front of her. The release of her husband gave her full vocal freedom and, "Oh God I can't stop cumming, don't fucking stop" was a phrase that was very likely now a part of every neighbor's vocabulary.

Brian gripped Amanda's hips, then her tight ass, then her hips again, hard, as he pounded her relentlessly. Her screaming escalated to uncontrollable wailing and incoherent mumbling. And Kay found herself mindlessly sliding her fingers beneath the thin fabric of her silk robe, and soon the elastic band of her now-soaked panties. The guilt of intrusion transitioned to the fever of lust.

Kay's fingertips found her velvet pussy, and immediately became slick with her juices. She was sopping. And this entire evening surprised her more than anything had for some time. It almost all made no sense. But any apprehension of such emotions subsided as she found her favored spot and rubbed herself to bliss. She watched, captivated by how Brian fucked his wife in ways she hadn't had for as long as she could remember. In other words, Mike hadn't fucked her like that in ages, and it was strangely that detail that provided the exquisite contrast that made her multiple, powerful orgasms bring her to a place beyond Heaven.

12