January Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________________________________________________________________________

Saturday - 2:23 PM

Kay was alone in her bed. She laid beneath a thin sheet, wearing nothing but her white, silk panties. Her mind was racing from the experience she'd just bore witness to. Mike had taken her to events held in the past which involved plenty of displays for erotic viewing. And some for participation. But there was something different about this performance. This was her secret. Something she had power over.

Perhaps it was the fact that it came after years of unrealized build-up, that brought her to that exalted place. Perhaps it had something to do with the voyeurism the performers had no knowledge of. Or perhaps it was the pure, carnal slating of lust that such a reserved couple partook in, before her very eyes. Whichever the case, this was an act of heightened erotica that took place directly after speaking to the married woman that they obviously both wanted, on a level that wasn't forth-coming until now. Did she help to bring this about? Kay honestly didn't know how to interpret this at that exact time. But she knew she liked it, in spite of the slight guilt she was feeling on multiple levels. Then again, what was done, was done.

Kay stared up at the ceiling fan as she began to drift to sleep. Soothing music was playing in the background, as it usually was during her journey to Dreamland. The fog of sleep began to overtake Mike's exhausted wife. Until it was interrupted by a buzz of her phone. She was tempted to ignore the text notification. However, a text at this hour was likely pertaining to something important. It was also possibly Mike on his way home. She retrieved her cellphone from the nightstand beside her, and groggily turned it on to examine the findings.

Amanda: Enjoy the show? 😉

Kay nearly dropped her phone out of shock and sudden embarrassment. She just laid there for long moments trying to fight her panic. But then the realization came. The only time Amanda could have known she was watching was when Brian was between her thighs. That's the only angle either of them were at, which could have possibly allowed for such notice. Amanda wanted Kay to see them. And then to watch them.. To watch her getting her brains fucked out and her tiny body broken in two. She even became more wild when she did.

Kay laid silently in her bed. Her mind processed this realization over and over again. And before long, her legs spread wide fingers, and her fingers found their way back to the panties that were slowly becoming soaked once more. She closed her eyes and gasped as the waves of pleasure overtook her.

12