All Comments on 'Janus Coins: John's Story - Ch. 01'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If for no other reason than the fact that you mentioned the mighty lemon drops and echo and the bunnymen, I love this. Nicely done.

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Very well written, interesting premise, and sexy. Noting but win here.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Solidly written, and the makings of a good story. You are a good writer.

Looking forward to this story developing.

Scores 5/5

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

hardcastle_jameshardcastle_jamesover 2 years ago

Rally Nica Start. Love to Dead hat 2nd Part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it and want more but no Human League? No INXS? No Souixsie and the Banshees? No Dead Kennedys? No Butthole Surfers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you not going to continue this story?

LynchjimLynchjimabout 2 years ago

Wow bloody great opening chapter please carry it on its well worth finishing please.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

Is it just me, but it’s like all the stories you write are amazing. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...