Japan Ch. 01: Cumming to the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel grabbed the back of her head and slowly started to thrust his hips as he face fucked her. Jessica took one hand and started massaging his balls. It was more than he could handle.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," He panted.

"You can't cum yet," She said, "We've only just started."

She slowed her pace as she continued to suck his cock. Then she got up and placed one leg up onto the seat next to him. Giving him a clear view of her trimmed bush and pink lips beneath it. Had she read his mind? Gabriel placed his hand on her thigh and looked up to see her lust filled expression. He reached his hand around her and untied her towel.

It dropped to the floor.

He looked her over in appreciation. Her nipples were hard and he knew that he wanted nothing more than to touch her. Everywhere. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts. Then grabbed her ass and pulled her into him. He lightly kissed her inner thigh. And continued kissing closer and closer to between her legs. Until his face was right between in front of her pussy. He leaned forward and lightly ran his tongue around her mound.

Her hands found his head and her fingers threaded through his hair. He licked around her sensitive lips, teasing her relentlessly.

"Oh god, please... Just..." She gave up on words and grabbing his head she forced his mouth into her dripping pussy. "Yes, right there," She moaned.

Gabriel stopped teasing then and grabbed her clit lightly between his teeth. Jessica's legs nearly gave out at the stimulation. If not for Gabriel holding her so tightly against him she might have crumpled onto him.

He ran his tongue up and down her lips tasting her sweat mixed with her wet pussy. She tasted so fucking good. Gabriel couldn't get enough. He ran his tongue up and down her lips and then stopped when he was poised just above her hole. Jessica froze in anticipation. He slowly stuck his tongue into her hole and was rewarded with a loud moan.

"Oh ya, fuck me with your tongue, baby. Do you like tasting me? You like eating my pussy?" She asked him as she shoved his face deeper into herself.

Gabriel felt her pull his face away and bring her leg back down. He opened his eyes and looked up. She kneeled down on both sides of him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She could taste herself on his lips and it made her even more excited. She reached down and grabbed his hard on. She ran the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. He could feel her dripping onto him, lubricating his cock more.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around her and held her still. With his other hand her grabbed her hand that held his cock. He positioned it right against her hole and held it there. He lowered her onto his cock ever so slightly- so that only an inch of his cock was inside her. He felt her try and lower herself onto it but kept her trapped in that position.

"Oh my god, please... I want you inside of me," She panted into his ear.

"What, this isn't enough?" Gabriel teased as he let her only feel an inch of him.

"No," She panted, "I want your entire cock inside of me. Please fuck me."

He too could only take so much teasing. So he loosened his arm that held her and slowly lowered her onto his cock. He felt hot juices run between his legs as she took his entire length inside of her.

"Oh fuck," She said in appreciation, "Your cock feels so good inside me."

Gabriel was at his limit. He leaned forward and sucked on her breasts and she began to ride his cock.

She started fucking him harder and more desperately and Gabriel knew she was getting close to cumming. Though he had other hints;

"Oh my god yes, right there! I'm going to cum," She thrust her hips down onto his cock harder and harder until suddenly she fell against him and hugged him tight as an intense orgasm shook her body.

Once it subsided she started gyrating her hips again. Gabriel himself was close to cumming already. But he had held back. Now that she had an orgasm he didn't need to hold back anymore. He wrapped both hands around her and stood up with her still on his cock. He pinned her against the wall and started fucking her, hard.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and using her legs pushed him deeper and deeper into her. From that angle he was hitting her G spot.

"Don't stop, god, please don't stop," She whispered breathlessly against his ear.

"I'm going to cum," He said in a strained voice as he tried his best to hold it in.

"Fuck yes, don't stop. Cum inside of me," She told him, "I want to feel your cum inside of me."

That was enough to push him over the edge.

He could feel his balls tighten as he was a thrust or two away from shooting his load into her pussy.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," He told her and her nails dug into his back as another orgasm took her.

He felt his cock shoot cum into her again and again as Jessica tightened her pussy around his cock milking him. They climaxed together for what felt like a blissful eternity.

Gabriel carefully sat back down with Jessica still wrapped around him. Their mixed juices dripped out from between them and ran down her ass and dripped between his legs.

"If only the gym was always like this I would come as often as I could," He said jokingly.

"I'll help you cum every time," She said, wiping the grin right off his face.

12