Japan - Saeko Pt. 03

Story Info
All Men are Pigs!
8.2k words
4.57
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in Japan -- a summary of parts 1 - 2:

Kitagawa House is high end escort service that specializes in providing the best Tokyo can offer. Alex approaches the owner Ayano with an unusual request. To create four fantasies with some of the most beautiful woman in Japan.

Surprised by Alex's request, the escorts service owner, Ayano decides to test drive Alex herself and finds unexpected pleasure. Afterwards she convinces Alex that her adopted daughter Yuki should be both his photographer to document Alex's adventure and take the lead in developing his fantasies.

Ayano tells Alex, "she has exhibited a knack, and a love for taking pictures. And she has a unique ability to make the girls feel quite comfortable when she takes those erotic shots. She is also very talented at organizing and setting up these photo sessions. A talent I intend to put to great use in setting up your fantasies. My proposal to you Alex-san, is we make Yuki your assistant. We hire her as your personal photographer to document in photos your quest."

If you did not read parts one and two first, I suggest you do before you continue.

***

Saeko Hayashi sat in her car staring out thru her dark sunglasses at the traffic policeman staring down between her breasts. His eyes were fixated on the front of her t-shirt. She was more than used to men staring at her breasts instead of looking at her eyes even when the clothes she wore were everyday casual wear.

Growing up on a small farm in some of the most fertile lands Japan had Saeko had always attracted male attention. As a teen she had won several local beauty contests. Now a thirty year old ex-model turned high end escort, the beautiful five foot four Japanese woman with long dark brown hair, perfect legs and bigger than the average Japanese women's breasts, she knew when she was being hit on.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" the police officer had said.

Playing his game she replied, "I'm so sorry officer. I had to visit my sick father the last two days but now I need to return to work. I can't be late or they may fire me."

"What do you do?" the man replied finally looking at her license.

Saeko smiled and thought he must be searching for my address before she replied.

"I'm a business woman," she paused for affect, "Equipment sales. Please don't give me a ticket. My husband will be mad at me." She deliberately held her ring hand tight around the cars steering wheel knowing he would not be able to see she wore no ring.

The police officer looked at her a few seconds then walked back to his vehicle. A minute later he returned and handed her back her license telling her to be more careful with her speed. Saeko said thankyou and quickly drove off. She could see him staring at her vehicle in the rear view mirror as she merged back into traffic.

An hour later Saeko was back in her small apartment in Tokyo. It was true she had spent the last two days at her father's farm near Ibaraki but her father was not sick. She had just wanted a few days to relax away from Kitagawa House. The last week had been rough on her and she had asked Ayano to allow her a few days off to rejuvenate.

Ayano had agreed quickly. She knew that Saeko was one of her most popular escorts with some of her most powerful clients and she could not afford to lose such an asset. Yuki had also told her about one client who had broken several house rules that week, and caused a big scene requiring Yuki to call house security. Saeko had not been physically hurt but she was shaken.

Now rested and back home Saeko checked her messages and found an urgent one from Yuki requesting she come by as soon as possible. She called Yuki who politely asked her how her time off was and then set up a meeting with both her and Ayano later that day.

***

Ayano, Yuki and Saeko were talking in Ayano's office when the door opened and a man entered without asking. All the women looked up and saw a stocky heavily muscled, tattooed bald headed man walk in. He walked over and stood quietly beside them. They ignored him and finished their conversation. A minute later Ayano turned and looked at the man.

"Good afternoon ladies," he said. "Might I inquire how you are Saeko?"

"I am very well, thank you Wataru."

Ayano looked at the man and said, "I have spoken to Saeko about last weeks incident and am satisfied with the matter. Do you have any other concerns?"

Wataru smiled with a humorous grin and spoke. "I think we can consider the matter resolved and you can rest assured this will not be a future problem." Watatru turned and left the room.

Ayano spent the next few minutes giving Saeko a brief overview of Kitagawa's newest client and asked her to continue the conversation with Yuki. She then ushered them both out.

In the hallway outside Ayano's office Yuki turned to Saeko and asked, "You never told me exactly what happened last week. What did happen?"

Saeko shook her head. "I would rather not get into any details. It was not a pleasant day."

"Was it that bad?"

"I guess not," Saeko replied. "Wataru was very quick to respond and few people are willing to cross him."

"He is Yakuza, an enforcer. Right?"

Saeko smiled. "Ayano has an agreement with a local Yakuza lord. It is a very quiet agreement not generally known. But you are correct. It is the reason Kitagawa House seldom has these issues."

"Hummmph!" Yuki snorted. "I thought success was always because all you women who work here are oversexed and gorgeous!"

Saeko laughed. "It is a condition of employment! Along with our treating our cliental more like lovers, than customers. It's why we require our women to allow kissing for one. It takes a certain kind of women to kiss a man they way we are required to and not to get entangled emotionally."

"You just like fucking!"

"Someday you too will enjoy that," Saeko replied. "It astounds me that you are just twenty years old, live in a house such as this, yet you are still a virgin."

Yuki turned bright red. She turned and led Saeko outside to the rear garden along the path to the small wooden building Yuki called her photo studio. Seated inside Yuki decided the best way to approach this project was to ask Saeko a few questions.

"I know Ayano has not told you much about this new client, and you have not had time to speak with the other girls affected but I hope you do not mind my involvement."

"Nonsense! I think a man smart enough to ask an establishment such as us to enable his fantasies instead of trying to force them on some random women is a smart man. Besides, I like this idea. I get to act like a successful business woman yet still as a man's wronged wife. This should be fun. I'm glad I took theatre arts in high school."

Yuki absorbed this fact a second then asked, "What was your best day here?"

Saeko answered without hesitation. "The bachelor party last summer. Definitely my best day."

"Why?" Yuki replied.

"You were there, you know what happened. My god girl it was your idea. The groom was in heaven."

Yuki remembered back to the day when she had the gardener convert a small open shed in the back of the garden into a glory hole. Three holes had been cut into each side and the back of the small shed. Instead of a toilet a small soft stool was set in the middle of the shed for Saeko to sit upon.

She remembered the early evening light that had shone down on Saeko as she sat on the stool each hand on different cocks protruding thru the walls while she sucked on a long hard cock that appeared thru the third hole. All while the groom sat on a cushion on the ground between her legs eating her pussy.

Yuki had taken several hundred pictures that night while the invited male members of the wedding party switched positions for the entire night.

Saeko had been exhausted the next morning.

"I suppose it was very special because they were all young horny fit men," Saeko stated. "Normally our clients are all older fatter men. One gets tired of fucking older men who buy our services but seldom satisfy my needs."

It was at this point Yuki made a decision. She was not going to tell Saeko any details about Alex. She would have to make sure none of the other girls also did. The main problem was going to be how to set up the fantasy.

"Did Ayano give you any details about this fantasy?" Yuki asked.

"Not really," Saeko said. "You were with us earlier so you have heard all I've heard. She did tell me while you were busy with Wataru that he is rich and a new client, therefor its important we impress him. I assume its another old corporate guy with too much money and a dull disinterested wife. But that does not matter."

Yuki responded slowly. "The problem as I see it is how to set up this up. I mean," she hesitated. "its a fantasy about him meeting and being seduced by a successful business women looking for a revenge fuck after discovering her cheating husband. Any ideas?"

Saeko shook her head.

"Let's look at this logically," Yuki said. "Imagine you are a successful business woman. You're married to a wonderful man and then you discover he is cheating on you. What would you do?"

"I'd kill the bastard."

"Not a very reasonable solution. We are not going to kill anybody. Whats your second option?"

Saeko pondered a moment before answering. "I would divorce him! Take him to the cleaners. Wipe out every penny he ever made and destroy his reputation."

Yuki rolled several variations of how to do that in her mind before flat out stating it was not feasible. Both women sat back and gazed quietly out the window to the garden.

Saeko turned to Yuki. "If I can't kill him and I can't wipe him out with divorce I would want to get even, make him feel the pain he caused me."

Yuki nodded. "I suppose that is as good a definition of revenge as any other. It fits the client's fantasy. But we still have the problem of how to do this."

Yuki sat several more minutes in silence. Then an idea popped into her mind.

"How about a contest?"

Saeko just looked at Yuki.

"Yes, we hold a contest!"

Yuki stood and started back to the main office with Saeko following close behind."

"Here's what we are going to do," Yuki said smiling as they walked.

***

Two weeks later Alex was sitting in a bar on a Friday night nursing his second drink and wondering about the plan. For the last few weeks he had kept in touch with Kitagawa House, mostly Yuki, and they had planned this return trip. He was to stay the month, enjoy the city and, the four women scheduled to act out all four of his fantasies.

Ayano and Yuki had informed him of some of the details, but not all of them. Tonight would be his first fantasy with a woman named Saeko. Yuki had told him very little except to come to this bar, to sit and wait.

Alex remembered the picture Ayano had shown him a month ago but nothing else. He could not remember if he had seen her in the lounge that first night at Kitagawa House. So he had tried to convince Yuki to email him some details. Saeko, she had said, had large breasts, was five foot four inches tall, one hundred and twenty odd pounds and had shoulder length dark brown hair. Yuki said she was very athletic, very flexible, spoke excellent English, and was quite forward with men. Most important of all, she loved sex.

Ten minutes later Yuki wandered in and looked around. She spotted Alex then ignored him and went and sat at a table across the room. A waitress came by to take her order but Yuki waved her away while she focussed her attention on her phone

.

A few minutes later all eyes in the bar swung the entrance of the bar. Saeko strode in and went straight to the bar. She was dressed in a pinstriped dark blue business suit with a matching knee length skirt, a light blue button up dress shirt, black hose and tall black stiletto heels. She looked beautiful.

She also looked furious!

She sat at the bar, plunked down her shoulder bag purse and snapped her fingers. She loudly ordered two drinks from the bartender. Two men sitting a few stools away moved further away.

Alex watched amazed and slowly got up to walk over to the bar. Yuki caught his attention and waved him back. He sat back down and scanned the room. All eyes were on Saeko, some faces were astonished, but many were openly ogling and leering at the beautiful women. The bartender dropped two shots of some clear liquid in front of her of which Saeki immediately downed in two gulps.

Saeko was texting on her phone a few minutes later when one older slightly fat man approached. He spoke to her in Japanese, leaning in over her and even placed a hand on her shoulder. Saeko ignored him a few seconds then turned in her seat and snarled something at him. He blanched, turned and fled back to his table.

Saeko then loudly ordered another round. Watching from his table on the elevated back section across the room Alex watched the bartender discreetly pour water into an empty liquor bottle. He took the half-filled bottle to Saeko and put it in front of her on the bar. Alex could have sworn the bartender winked at Saeko.

As she filled her two glasses a younger man approached Saeko. He was tall for a Japanese man, dressed casually and looked like a bodybuilder. Confidently he sat beside her and tried to start a conversation. Saeko ignored him. Alex looked over at Yuki. She was still sitting in the corner, head down, ignoring everybody. What was going on?

Saeko downed her third drink, then stood up, climbed onto the bar and began to yell at the crowd of men.

"ALL MEN ARE PIGS! ALL MEN ARE LOUSY CHEATING SWINE! MY HUSBAND IS THE BIGGEST PIG!" she yelled.

Saeko sweep one arm around the room pointing at all the men. In a slightly lowered voice she continued. "Pigs! I just found my husband cheating on me with his secretary", she sobbed. "I will divorce my pig, but first...... FIRST.... I want REVENGE!"

All eyes were glued to Saeko as she moved up and down the length of the bar.

"I WANT REVENGE," she screamed. The she shrugged her shoulders back, thrust her large breasts forward and continued. "I shall get revenge for all women who suffer from husband pigs! I challenge every man here to enter my revenge contest. Whoever has the biggest cock gets to take me home tonight! Right now! I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before, then I will divorce my pig!"

The room went silent. Unabashed Saeko climbed down off the bar and stormed off to the ladies room. As soon as she was gone the room began to buzz. Alex noted Yuki was now watching the room and taking pictures with her phone.

A minute later Saeko returned. She swayed back and forth a bit, then downed her fourth drink and climbed back up onto the bar. The room noise dropped to a whisper. Saeko raised a hand over her head, the room noise exploded when all realized she was holding a lacy black bra and matching pair of panties. She had taken her underwear off in the washroom and was obviously now naked under her suit. She tossed her bra at a group of men in a table close by. Then she tossed her panties to another nearby table.

"SO WHO WILL SHOW ME THEIR COCK?" she cried. "BIGGEST COCK TAKES ME HOME FOR THE FUCKING OF THEIR LIVES! COME ON... SHOW ME THE GOODS! LINE UP HERE." She pointed to the floor in front of the bar.

Nobody responded. Saeko climbed down from the bar and walked to the closest table. Her bra rested on top of a bottle. She looked at it and sneered at the man behind it.

"You pigs! If you won't show me your cocks here, then follow me into the men's rooms. I will pick the best there!" She turned and waltzed off to the men's room wiggling her butt. There was a short hesitation then three men from the room stood and followed. One was the large young muscle guy.

Alex rose to follow but again Yuki waved him off. She held his gaze for a minute then she rose and went to the men's room door. She peered inside then motioned now was the time to follow.

When Alex entered the washroom he found Saeko prowling back and forth leering at the three men. Each had his pants down and his cock out. Yuki was off to the side taking pictures.

Saeko stopped in front the first man and reached out to stroke it. She shook her head at him. She moved on to the second man, stroked it briefly then laughed. Mr. young muscle was next. The smirk on his face suggested he knew he was the clear winner. Alex cleared his throat.

Saeko turned and looked at him. "Ahhhh Gai-jin", she teased. "Does the gai-jin have big cock.... or is this a myth? Show me your cock gai-jin."

Alex hesitated then recognizing his fantasy in play decided to be bold. "You could not handle my cock", he said.

"HA! Prove it gai-jin.... show me your goods," she replied with a sneer.

Alex smiled and unzipped his pants. Slowly he pulled out his cock and began to stroke it lightly. Released from his pants and excited by Saeko's challenge it began to swell. After a few seconds it was almost full size and clearly the biggest in the room.

The first two men hurriedly pulled up their pants and fled. Mr. young muscle frowned then seeing he was outclassed in both cock size and Alex's six foot plus muscular frame left as well.

Saeko stared at the big cock for a half minute then turned to Yuki who was also staring from across the room. She dropped slowly to her knees in front of Alex and then reached up and began to caress it gently using both hands. Mesmerized she watched it grow to its thick full thick almost ten inches. More impressive to her was how hard this cock in front of her felt.

Alex moaned in appreciation of Saeko's gentle strokes.

Yuki finally broke the tension. "Welcome back to Japan Alex-san" she said. "Ayano told me you were big, but......" she faltered and stopped.

Saeko whirled her head to Yuki then back to Alex, "THIS is my client? Oh my!" Her mind reeled with excitment. Tonight she would not have to pretend to enjoy some older out of shape man. Standing before her was a large muscular handsome male. Her groin twitched in anticipation.

"I thought our client would be Japanese, and.... and the young guy was", she hesitated. "I mean.... his cock was big, but this one. Wait... is this the man who was here several weeks ago? The gai-jin the girls have been talking about?"

"Hai", Yuki said nodding towards Alex. It occurred to Yuki she might need to get a better handle on the lounge room chatter.

Saeko smiled. She started slowly licking Alex's cock from base to tip, and then teased a little with her tongue on the head. Then she started deep throating him. Alex moaned again. Yuki started taking pictures.

In less than five minutes Alex lost control and exploded in Saeko's mouth. His pleasure came in waves. Saeko swallowed some while the rest dripped down her lips and cheek while Alex growled out his first orgasm in three weeks.

Yuki stopped taking pictures and starred.

"Alex-san, we did not tell Saeko who her client was tonight. She was not in the lounge the day you first came to Kitagawa House. All the girls you saw in the lounge several weeks ago know about your big cock, but to see it is different than hearing about it. I am to make sure I inform Saeko that she is not to say anything to the others now that she has seen it." She blushed.

She turned and addressed Saeko, "Do you understand Saeko, tell nobody."

Saeko mumbled an affirmative but did not release her hold on Alex's cock. Alex finally reached down and gently removed Saeko's hands. He stuffed it back in his pants with a painful look on his face and helped her to her feet.

"Shall we go so you can collect your prize Alex-san?" she said. She reached down and undid all but the bottom button of her shirt. It was Alex's turn to stare now. Looking straight down her open shirt below him were two very large, firm magnificent natural breasts with tiny taunt dark nipples.