Japan - Saeko Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Saeko," Yuki said, "There are no eggs for breakfast. I will go get some." Yuki fled the apartment saying she would be back in a short while.

Alex looked across the kitchen at Saeko who just shook her head and shrugged. Being naked in a strange room with a beautiful woman no longer bothered Alex. He crossed over to the table and sat across from Saeko.

While they sat at the table Alex had a thought. "Wait, are you really married? I mean that part about the marriage bed last night and your husband?"

Saeko smiled, "No Alex-san. I am not married. That was just part of the fantasy. Do not most men want to fuck the cheating wife in her marriage bed?"

Alex grinned before replying. "Saeko, I would fuck you anywhere, anyplace, anytime."

" The day is still young Alex-san. Be careful what you wish for, your wish could come true."

Alex nodded and sipped his coffee.

"Do you do many fantasies like this at Kitagawa House?"

Saeko shook her head slowly then said, "I only wish it so Alex-san. Mostly men come and ask us to wear something special to them. Or maybe to pretend we are something or someone. Each of the girls has a small costume wardrobe of some of the more common things men desire. Like a school girl or nurse outfit. I quite enjoyed acting out our fantasy last night."

It was Alex's turn to blush slightly. He remembered one of his planned fantasies included a college school girl theme.

After a few minutes silence Saeko stood and walked around the table. She reached down and slide her hand over Alex's cock. He jumped slightly at her touch then reached up to push aside the dressing gown before cupping her breasts. He pushed his chair back and pulled her onto his lap.

"When Ayano told me your fantasy she said nothing about your size. All she told me was I was to be dressed as a business woman, and that I was to act as a woman scorned. I was to pretend I had caught my husband cheating with another woman and that I wanted to get revenge. I had no idea how I was going to do that."

She lifted up from Alex's lap then twisted position so she could sit back down facing Alex as he sat in the chair. Perched one leg over each of his legs she reached down and began stroking his cock again.

Alex looked down and watched her small hand stroking his cock. He could feel his erection growing and he moaned slightly when she wrapped her second hand around the thickening shaft.

"I think," Saeko said, "That Yuki set me up. Pretending to get myself drunk and loose first was my idea, but it was Yuki who suggested the all men are pigs and the big cock contest."

Alex was having a hard time controlling himself and in fact was not sure he wanted to try. He made a mental note to himself to look into some viagra or something similar. The women of Kitagawa House were going to kill him. Still, not a bad way to go he thought.

The apartment door opened noisily. Saeko released her hold and stood up to aid Yuki who was carrying several bags. As they walked into the kitchen Yuki glimpsed Alex's cock standing straight out high and hard as he rushed out of the room. A second later they heard the bathroom door shut.

Neither had noticed that Yuki had changed.

***

Half an hour later Alex walked back into the kitchen wearing his boxer shorts. He felt fresh and clean from the shower. The girls had food on the table. During breakfast Yuki reminded Alex that one of his goals was to take pictures. She told him that Saeko was willing to pose for him and that she would help teach him how to take good pictures or that she would take any other pictures he wanted.

When they finished eating Yuki pulled out her camera and showed Alex some of the controls. While they looked at her equipment Saeko went and showered. She returned thirty minutes later dressed in the same business suit she had worn when she had first entered the bar.

"Alex-san," Yuki said, "Let us start with some portraits of Saeko before she strips down for you."

For most of the rest of the day Alex remained naked and took pictures of Saeko under the guidance of Yuki. By dinner time Yuki said they had all the pictures we needed and she would see them Monday afternoon at Kitagawa House.

Saeko and Alex spent the rest of the night in her bed. On Sunday Saeko took Alex on a tour of her favourite places in Tokyo. His favourite spot was a great view of the harbour while Saeko gave him a blowjob. Alex begged off Sunday evening telling Saeko if he did not leave now he might never leave.

***

It was late morning in the lounge at Kitagawa House when Saeko entered the lounge. Nanami and Ryiko looked up when she walked in and immediately dragged her over to the couch they had been sitting on.

"Well!" they demanded in unison.

Saeko merely looked at them and smiled. She brought her right hand up and pretended to be closing a zipper as she dragged her hand across her lips. Then she turned and headed towards Ayano's office for her meeting.