Japan - Saeko Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saeko reached out and undid Alex's belt. Holding him by the belt ends she led Alex back out into the bar. Yuki followed. The mood in the bar had changed. Saeko began to pull Alex to the exit but was blocked by several men who began to yell at her in Japanese. It was clear to Alex a fight was about to break out and he was the target. Behind him Yuki pulled out a small remote control and pressed a button.

Seconds later the door opened and a stocky muscled bald man covered in tattoos came through the door. Saeko backed up slightly and bumped into Alex's chest. The tattooed man barked a single word Alex did not catch but every man in the room heard.

Instantly the mood in the room changed again. The men in front of him scattered, almost tripping over each other to get out of the way. Saeko moved forward to the exit pulling Alex but stopped just before the door. She stared briefly around the room then reached out and grabbed Alex by the crotch.

"I GO NOW TO GET MY REWARD," she said in a loud voice. "You baby pigs can stay here while I go fuck a real big cock." She turned and still gripping his belt pulled Alex outside. Yuki and the tattooed man followed.

Outside a limo waited. Apparently the tattooed man was the driver. He opened the door and motioned them all to enter. Saeko entered first, Yuki waited for Alex to enter before she followed.

Saeko sat legs spread in the back corner reclining into the plush seats. Alex sat across from her while Yuki climbed in beside him. She handed him a camera.

Saeko smiled and opened the remaining button of the shirt before pulling out her breasts and fondling them. Then she lifted her skirt up to her waist, and lifted one leg up across the back of the seat dropping the other to the floor. Alex was treated to a prime view of Saeko's glistening cunt. Above it a small thin dark brown landing strip of dark brown hair caught his eye. This woman was gorgeous.

Saeko cupped her tits then took off and threw her jacket to the side. Tits out, her skirt wrapped around her waist and legs spread wide Alex became fascinated with the woman's skin. The entire region around her pussy was blushing red. She was clearly aroused.

Alex dropped to the limo's floor in front of Saeko and began to take pictures.

"Do you like what you see?" Saeko said. "Yuki says you want a woman who gets what she wants .... I want that monster cock Mr. Alex. I want you to come home with me and fuck me in my marriage bed, where only my husband fucks me. Show me that big cock again Alex-san."

"You're married," Alex inquired focusing the camera in and taking more pictures.

"Yes," she replied sliding one hand down between her legs and coyly covering her cunt lips.

"Does your husband know your," he paused.

Yuki interrupted with the answer. "Yes, Alex-san, her husband knows. He is what you call a cuckold. Saeko loves sex. Her husband makes little money and has a little cock, so she is the prime money maker for her household."

"So far only my husband has fucked me in my bed," Saeko informed him. "But tonight is special, tonight I get a big cock to fuck in my bed", Saeko said. "His small cock is my mine, but sometimes a woman needs a bigger cock. So I sent him to his parents tonight. My bed is empty. Come home and fuck me in my bed Alex-san." As she spoke Saeko slipped two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. She grinned, licked her lips and blew him a kiss. "Now, show me again that big cock please."

Alex replied. "Later, show the camera how you cum. I want to take pictures of you losing control. "

Saeko pouted.

"Do it now," Alex said his voice a low growl that brooked no opposition.

Saeko swiftly slid down to the edge of her seat so her cunt was inches from Alex. She lifted her legs and pulled the skirt of completely then spread her pussy lips wide. Alex could see the woman's flushed pussy lips, a darker red shade than the white soft skin surrounding her splayed cunt. His cock was straining in his pants again.

Yuki tossed Saeko a large dildo then took the camera back from Alex. The dildo was almost as long as Alex but not as thick. Saeko grabbed it and slid it across her wet cunt twirling it around and around to moisten it before she positioned it at her entrance. Alex sat inches away and watched her push it an inch inside.

"Like this?" she purred. "How deep would you go Alex-san?" She began to slide it slowly deeper.

Yuki interrupted. "That is a ten inch dildo Saeko; Alex-san is only a half inch smaller and a lot thicker. You must go much deeper if you wish to prepare your pussy for Alex's cock.

Saeko's eyes took on a luster as she nodded and began to push the dildo in another inch. Alex leaned back to allow his cock more room inside his pants.

Saeko stopped moving the dildo and looked to Alex until her raised his eyes to make contact. It took Alex a few seconds to look up. Saeko smiled and raised a hand to beckon Alex closer. Alex shifted forward until the edge of the limo's seat stopped him. He watched as she reached forward one hand and took his hand in hers. Then he gasped as she pulled it to her other hand holding the end of the dildo. Placing his hand on the end by hers she pulled hard forcing the rest of the dildo all the way into her cunt.

With the sound of Yuki's camera clicking away and the dildo buried to the hilt inside her she leaned forward and kissed Alex.

"Fuck me with this Alex-san. Fuck me like you will when we are in my bed. Slam it hard inside me then pull back to the edge and slam it into me again."

As she spoke these words Saeko pushed and pulled Alex's hand backwards and forwards starring directly at him. Alex was distracted by the soft squishing sounds as they jointly fucked her cunt with the large dildo. He broke eye contact and looked down to watch.

Saeko began to moan as she forced him to ramp up the speed. He was certain his cock had never been harder. Saeko leaned back, let go to steady and hold her body upright in the seat and gave control to Alex. She closed her eyes.

"I'm going to put it in faster now, harder, you look so dammmmm hot," he whispered.

Saeko lost count of the times Alex rammed the dildo in and out. The vibrator control was still humming loudly now at full power. She lifted her ass off the seat to meet each thrust and her mouth opened and closed soundlessly. Her breath now came in short gasps. She contracted and twitched and finally lost control as her back arched.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, DEEP, SO DEEP....... UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH.......... "

Alex waiting until her next thrust reached full depth then held it all the way inside. Saeko's eyes flew opened, she screamed and then they rolled back as she tilted her head back in one long low unintelligible moan. Her body shook, twisted in the seat and then she collapsed.

Alex turned off the vibrator.

A minute later Saeko opened her eyes and looked at Alex.

"That was good, but I need a real cock inside me. I need to feel the heat from your body on mine. I want to feel you deep inside me, throbbing inside me. I need you to fill me with your cum."

Alex's face went slightly red but he did not reach down to free his cock from his pants. Instead he tossed the dildo aside and pulled Saeko's legs up over his shoulders. Before she realized it he leaned forward and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth.

Still sensitive Saeko bucked and tried to push away but Alex was far to strong and he held her to his mouth while pushing his tongue as deep as possible. While his tongue probled and his lips slide up and down he continued to suck her into his mouth.

So overwhelmed the three of them did not notice the limo stop in front of Saeko's apartment. In the front seat Wataru watched the back seat camera on the dashboard video screen. The flashing red dot in the top right corner confirmed all was being recorded as Yuki had requested. He sat, watched and waited.

***

Ten minutes later the three of them stood watching the elevator numbers count as it rose. Yuki broke the silence.

"Did you know," Yuki asked, "Studies say the average man's erect penis is between five and six inches and its girth when hard is almost five inches. A cock like yours Alex-san is in the top two percent of the male population. In terms of size. Do you want to know how to measure your cock?"

"No thank you," Alex replied.

Saeko giggled. "And how did you come by this information Yuki?"

Yuki stared back at Saeko. "I googled medical studies on size and found a study by the British Journal of Urology," she said indignantly.

Saeko's apartment was on the fifteenth floor. It was clean but small. She guided Alex and Yuki to the living space then excused herself. Two minutes later she was back wearing only black heels and holding a short see thru black night gown with lace.

"The bedroom is this way Alex-san. I was going to wear this for you but I'm so wet right now I would ruin it. My cunt is dripping in anticipation. Please Alex-san, come fuck me now."

Alex was intending to take more pictures but looking at Saeko but he quickly changed his mind. His cock needed a full release inside this woman. Looking straight at her he unbuttoned and took off his shirt. The girls watched as he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants on the floor. Yuki was now off to the side taking pictures of both Saeko and Alex.

Saeko remained quiet; her eyes were glued to the outline of his hard cock which now peeked out below his underwear. He pulled off his socks then pulled down his shorts which let his cock bounce erect like it was spring loaded.

"Yuki," Alex said turning to face her, "How long is this fantasy to last?"

Yuki almost dropped her camera when Alex turned to face her, his full erection pointing directly towards her. She glanced at Saeko who held up two fingers.

"You said each fantasy could last up to several days. We have planned each one for an entire weekend. We thought until Sunday night or possibly Monday morning. It is up to you," Yuki replied.

Alex turned back to Saeko. Saeko licked her lips then tossed the nightgown on the floor and turned and walked into the bedroom. Alex followed with Yuki close behind holding the camera.

"Yuki, I have two pictures I want you to take, and then you must leave. You may come back in the morning and take all the pictures you want," Saeko said. Yuki looked at Alex who nodded.

"Lie down on the bed Alex-san. On your back please." Alex lay down across the bed. Saeko climbed on the bed and straddled Alex's crotch. His long hard cock leaned against her belly. The tip extended an inch above her belly button. Saeko stoked it gently and pulling it against her body as she mushed her cunt down onto Alex.

"Take a picture of this Yuki. Make sure it shows how far it will sink into me when Alex is inside me. Be sure to show our whole bodies. The second picture should be the same view, but take it after Alex-san's cock is deep inside me. I want a record of how deep Alex-san was inside me."

Yuki moved around and took several pictures until she found the one she liked, and then she nodded to Saeko. Saeko reached down and grasped his cock by the head. She reared up over him then slid the head back and forth across her wet pussy lips getting the head wet before she sank down several inches.

"Hold still Alex-san." Saeko reached between their legs and rans her fingers across herself gathering up her juices before she splayed her fingers wide and transferred her wetness to the tall shaft now under her legs.

She sank further down, then closed her eyes and sank further. Alex could feel his cock being engulfed in a tight vice. He reached up to steady himself placing his hands on Saeko's hips. She sank down further.

"Oh God, that's so sexy," said Yuki as she took more pictures.

Finally Saeko gave one last push and Alex was fully inside her. She opened her eyes and placed her hands on his groin. They were totally joined.

"Take the second picture," she whispered in a strained voice.

Yuki took several more pictures, then nodded to Saeko and left without a word.

Saeko sat still for a minute. She was savouring the feel of Alex's invading monster. Alex was laid back with his eyes closed. He could feel Saeko muscles milking his cock even as she remained still on top of him. Neither spoke.

After a few more minutes Alex could take no more. He tightened his hand on her hips holding her firmly down and began to slowly bounce up and down under Saeko. Each bounce made her milking actions seem tighter. She felt like a vice around his cock.

Saeko remained quiet. She was concentrating on the feeling deep in her belly. The concentrated look on her face changed into a wide grin when Alex pushed harder into her in a frantic thrust. Finally, she thought, he is taking control.

Using his hands, Alex pushed Saeko up, withdrawing a third of his cock. He held her there and then rotated his hips in a circle while moving her body the opposite direction. Saeko could feel her pussy lips desperately trying to suck the huge cock back inside but he held her off. She vented her frustrations in a low cry and began to beg Alex to put it back in.

Alex pulled her hips back onto his shaft. Saeko began begging and moaning for more. Alex raised her up even higher before powering six inches of cock into Saeko's vagina. Then he began to fuck her, going full depth with each thrust, his balls slapped against her ass.

"Ooohhh shit... so fucking big... Screw me, Alex-san. Fuck me hard!"

Alex sat up, lifted Saeko up and rolled her onto her back. Her legs flew up and wrapped around his waist. He began to pile drive into her lifting her body off the bed with each thrust. Saeko's moans became more of a series of squeaks and grunts each time the tip hit the end of her sex channel.

He's fucking me so damn hard! Ohhhh god... he's in me so fucking deep Saeko thought to herself. He's slamming his cock in and out of my throbbing pussy like no man before. Nobody has been this deep inside me. She was almost fainting with each hard, deep stroke that thudded into her cunt. Finally Saeko felt his cock explode deep inside. She felt gush after gush of his thick load filling her belly.

Alex unwrapped her legs and pulled his cock out. He sat back looking down on the Japanese woman before him. He was still hard. Before Saeko could complain her flipped her over onto her stomach and pulled her ass up to him. Saeko rose up onto her front arms now in the classic doggie position.

He leaned into her, driving his prick deep into her squishing sex hole. Every time his cock hammered into her sex cylinder Saeko let loose a very unlady like grunt. Alex felt his first load mixing with Saeko's juices. It churned into a thick white fuck froth that coated his cock. The feeling of her vagina pulsing and throbbing around him was indescribably delicious. When he could hold his second load no longer, he grasped her waist and pulled her back tightly onto cock. He held her impaled as deep as possible and felt his balls tightened and his cock began to unleash bursts of cum. Saeko tightened her cunt around him and literally milked the load into her hungry cunt.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......... UMMMMPHHHHH...... YESSSSSSSSSS....... I'M CUMMING," Alex screamed.

Saeko echoed his cries, " YESSS, FILL ME UP! HARDER! YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME!"

Seconds later spent then both collapsed on the bed. Alex rolled to the side, still inside Saeko, holding her tight to his chest. They lay still for a few minutes and finally his cock shrank back to normal.

A few minutes later Saeko turned to face Alex. In a straight face she said, "Alex-san. Are you finished? Are you going to disappoint me? I have cum only four times and the first time I did it to myself. Perhaps I must punish you. I think your punishment must be to eat my pussy again. Eat my pussy now please!"

Alex grinned as he rolled over lowered himself between her legs, "Of course your highness, your wish is my command."

The first five minutes Alex was gentle. But as Saeko's hips began to move he responded more enthusiastically. He clamped hard down around her velvet lips and began to tongue her deeply. He reached up his hands to knead her breasts. A short time after Saeko exploded on his face. Her juices leaked out over Alex's face but instead of stopping he continued. Saeko's body climaxed repeatedly as her body twisted around his tongue. Alex pinning her to the bed and he began to thrash his mouth back and forth across her cunt lips as the women screamed unintelligible noises.

Saeko was soon having continuous orgasms. She twisted and turned on his face but he continued to hold her tight. She came again,her body convulsing as she bucked. She began to beg Alex to release her so she could recover. Instead he inserted a finger in her ass and lifted her groin up. The angle of her body increased the pressure of his mouth on her cunt and she began to cum a third time.

When her body began to shake all over Alex released her and dropped her back on her side. He crawled up over one leg and lifted her other leg over his hips as he aligned his now fully recovered and erect cock trying to find her tender entrance. He slowly slid the tip up and across the moaning women's pussy. Saeko wrapped her arms around him. They were now side by side together facing each other.

He slid slowly inside her and watched as she squirmed and wiggled beside him.

"Gently please Alex-san. I am most tender now."

"Like this", Alex replied as he slowly moved his hips in a circle under Saeko. "Do you like this?"

Saeko mutely nodded and ground her hips back in the same motion. They started to move together, hips circling under and over each other. Occasionally Alex would raise his ass as he circled and jerked into her briefly before resuming the slow circular dance. To him, the tight wet body wrapped around his shaft was hot, juicy and felt like heaven.

"Yes, just like that," Saeko murmured into his chest. "I need that, do it again. Ummmmm yes, like that.... Again.....More..... ahhhh OH MY!"

"You like that do you?"

"Yes. Do it again." Alex rotated his hips around slightly faster and added a small hip thrust at the top of each circle. Each time he reached the top of their circle movement his hip thrust made her murmur more.

"Oh, my ..... Oh my... yes. OH MYYYY... a little faster and harder...... YES.... LIKE THAT!"

After a dozen or so thrusts Saeko began to push her hips harder into Alex's. She dug her hands into his chest, her breath came in short bursts.

"I can't take this much more Alex-san. So big, so deep..... Soooooooooo," she wailed.

"I need to catch up, milk my ball's Saeko. Squeeze them, make us cum together."

Saeko reach down one hand and milked Alex as he asked. She squeezed just the right amount as her own body struggled to maintain control.

"Does this help?" she whimpered.

"Harder.... faster."

Seconds later both bodies jerked and lost control.

"CUMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!," Saeko screamed. Alex replied with a deep guttural grunt and rammed into Saeko, lifting her hips off the bed and holding her as his cock surged and filled her womb. Then they collapsed back onto the bed and fell asleep.

At four am Saeko woke to find Alex's head between her legs. The same as just several hours ago he pinned her for two more orgasms before crawling up and fucking her missionary style.

***

Yuki came in bright and early next morning and woke the two before returning to the kitchen. Alex dragged himself out of bed and walked into the kitchen naked. Saeko followed a minute later in a short black silk dressing gown that barely covered her ass and was wide open and untied in the front. Yuki was putting a coffee for Alex and tea for Saeko on the table.

When Yuki looked up all she could focus on was Alex's cock dangling and bouncing between his legs. She flushed deep red then she noticed Saeko watching. Yuki stared a second at the black silk open gown that covered nothing. She looked down at her own clothes embarresed. Here she stood in the kitchen with a large good looking muscular naked man with a huge cock and a fellow worker almost naked while she worn and old pair of pants and worn shirt that she would normally use to clean her studio in.