Japanese Male Bisexuality Ch. 02

Story Info
Bisexual black man dates Moroccan gal and Asian TS.
2.7k words
3.44
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Life is not easy for a black man in Japan," Wallace Kingsbury said, speaking to his friends via Skype from his rented townhouse in the City of Nagoya, Japan. Not for the first time, Wallace wondered what possessed him to join the student exchange program at Carleton University. As boring and uptight as the City of Ottawa could be, it was fairly diverse, and Wallace liked not being the only black person in town. Wallace looked at his girlfriend Lily, who snored in the nearby bed. Yup, she's the reason why he came to Japan.

The City of Nagoya lacks the opulence of Hiroshima or Tokyo, or the sheer magnificence of Kobe or Osaka. It is not as famous as those other metropolitan areas. It is not the sort of place that pulls a lot of tourists. The people of Nagoya are an orderly, intellectually driven, hard-working bunch. If the well-traveled Wallace could compare Nagoya residents to any other town folk, he'd compare them to the sturdy, hard-working Bostonians. Wallace and his parents visited Boston a while ago and loved it.

Wallace was born in the environs of Kanata, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Walter Kingsbury, and a First Nations mother of Ojibwe descent, Kristin Beaupre. The biracial stud is indeed the son of two completely different worlds. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with brown skin, curly dark hair and golden brown eyes, Wallace is ruggedly handsome. The brother has often been told that he looks like The Rock...only if he stopped working out. Whatever.

Wallace has always been the kind of brother who fearlessly conquers new territory. He simply does not believe in limitations or fears. In the summer after his first year at Carleton University, Wallace left the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and went to the City of Marrakesh, Morocco, with his then-girlfriend, a lovely young Moroccan woman named Nadia Saleh. Wallace found the nation of Morocco to be an enchanting place...at first.

Wallace saw the way Sub-Saharan African people were treated on the streets of Marrakesh. Anti-black racism is alive and well in every square inch of the Middle East. The racial diversity of Morocco only went so far. Just like in North America, pale skin was valued while darker skin was an invitation for disrespect and mistreatment. There was clearly a racial pecking order, and the brown-skinned Berbers, Arabs and others treated the dark-skinned Sub Saharan African people very poorly.

Wallace was mistaken for a man of African and Arabian descent due to his skin tone and features, and thus was spared a lot of grief. Still, racism of any sort did not sit right with the biracial young Canadian. Wallace knew that his tall, dark-skinned and very proud Jamaican immigrant father Walter Kingsbury would have been treated harshly on the streets of Marrakesh. Wallace and Nadia stayed in Morocco for sixteen days, and it was a very educational experience.

One night, after a bawdy evening at the club, Wallace and Nadia went into a dark alley for some impromptu fun. Wallace, ever spontaneous, sat Nadia on an antique bench, and pulled down her dress. The curvy young Moroccan woman looked at her lover as he knelt before her and began eating her pussy. In the West, men and women, women and women, men and men, lots of couples enjoyed public sex with few consequences. In Muslim societies, it was a risky move...

"Hmm, that feels nice," Nadia cooed softly, caressing Wallace's head as he ate her pussy. Prior to meeting Wallace, Nadia would have never considered dealing with a black man. Wallace, the handsome son of an interracial couple, proved to be simply irresistible and Nadia was drawn to him. They hooked up, and had been together ever since. Nadia rubbed her nipples as Wallace slid his fingers into her pussy and teased her clit with his tongue. The brother knew his way around a vagina...

"Just relax, babe," Wallace told Nadia, as he continued pleasuring her pussy with his tongue and fingers. After coaxing a wicked orgasm out of her, Wallace put Nadia on all fours, and caressed her thick Moroccan ass. Nadia grinned as Wallace smacked her ass. Wallace stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick, and then pushed his way into Nadia's pussy. Nadia groaned as Wallace buried his dick inside of her. Just like that, the happy couple began to fuck, passionately...

"Harder," Nadia demanded, grinding her ass against Wallace's groin as he gripped her hips and fucked her. Nadia screamed passionately as Wallace fucked her. The biracial brother proceeded to dick her down, showing her what Jamaican masculinity was all about. Wallace went to town on Nadia, pulling her hair and smacking her ass as he fucked her like there was no tomorrow. After some hot, steamy sex, they returned to their hotel in downtown Marrakesh. All was right with their world.

Wallace and Nadia returned to Canada a few days later, happy as can be. Wallace liked Nadia Saleh, but his relationship with the short, curvy and dark-haired Moroccan beauty was simply not meant to be. Indeed, the couple grew apart during their second year at Carleton University. Wallace was convinced that the trip to Morocco had something to do with it. Of course, Nadia kept mum on the subject.

When September came, Wallace and Nadia were no longer an item. The hottest interracial couple in Carleton University was no more. Nadia Saleh began dating a young white dude named Craig something or other. As for Wallace, he began exploring his long repressed bisexuality. Wallace has always been able to appreciate beauty in both women and men, but he kept it to himself and went with the norm. Well, it was time for a change.

One fine day in the Carleton University library, Wallace met a young transgender woman named Lily Aragaki, who hails from the Nagoya region of Japan. At first, Wallace had no idea that Lily Aragaki was transgender. He thought she looked like a younger version of the Hollywood legend Lucy Liu or something. The gal was slim but curvy, with the face of an angel and a nice round ass. One look at this tiny cutie and Wallace wanted a taste of Japan, Lily-flavored, of course.

It was Lily who sparked Wallace's interest in Japanese culture. The lady was something else. Five feet six inches tall, slim and cute, with short dark hair and piercing brown eyes, Lily Aragaki looked deceptively frail. The smart and fearless young Japanese transgender woman came to Carleton University to study mechanical engineering and hopes to leave her mark on both North America and Japan someday.

Wallace is the only person in Canada who knew Lily's secret, and that's how she liked it. Lily transitioned while in Japan, and it was definitely not easy. Fortunately for Lily, her father, Leonard Aragaki, a deeply conservative former military man, fully supported her. The Aragaki family lost some friends as Lily became her true self, but whatever. Lily and her father grew closer, but it was time for her to stretch her wings and fly away. That's why Lily left Japan to study in Canada.

"You're unlike anyone I've ever met," Lily told Wallace as they walked out of the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. They'd gone there to see Just Mercy, and after the movie, they talked about North America and its racial issues. Lily looked cute in a red and white summer dress under her dark overcoat, and Wallace looked neat in a black leather jacket, blue silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots. They made a cute couple.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Wallace replied, smiling at the beautiful young woman before him. He was still smiling when Lily stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. Wallace and Lily went to grab dinner at a nearby Lebanese restaurant, and then headed back to his apartment, located in the nearby towers. Once there, the two of them lounged on the couch, watching the news and sipping Pepsis...until they got horny.

"Entertain me, handsome," Lily told Wallace as she suddenly sat on his lap, and he grinned, then kissed her. The two of them hastily undressed, and began making out. Lily grinned as Wallace caressed her tits with one hand and groped her thick ass with the other. She moaned as he gripped her cock and began stroking her. Wallace picked Lily and carried her from the couch to the bedroom, and showed her what he was made of.

"Come here gorgeous," Wallace told Lily, and they began making love. Lily was delightfully surprised when Wallace grabbed her cock and sucked it. While fellating his favorite transgender Japanese goddess, Wallace fingered her butt hole. Lily moaned, loving what Wallace was doing to her. In Lily's experience, most of the men who liked her were straight men or bisexual men, since she was too female for gay men. Wallace seemed flexible and comfortable with his masculinity and sexuality, and Lily loved that about him.

"You are so handsome, I could worship you," Lily told Wallace, after he finished pleasuring her. They kissed again, and Lily began sucking Wallace's dick while fingering his ass. Lily sensed that Wallace liked having his ass played with but she is one hundred percent ladylike in bed and refuses to usurp her masculine lover in this manner. Still, Lily agreed to work a dildo up Wallace's ass while fellating him, much to his delight.

Lily Aragaki is, after a fashion, a Japanese woman, and a very traditional one at that. She enjoys pleasuring her lover. It is part of her culture and upbringing. After getting Wallace's dick hard as a rock, Lily got on all fours and shook her big ass for him. Wallace grinned, for he is definitely an ass man. He caressed Lily's thick bronze ass, and smacked it. Lily giggled as Wallace smacked her butt, then grabbed a condom. With a swift thrust, Wallace buried his dick inside Lily's ass, after lubricating her, of course...

"Oh yes," Wallace groaned, and he smacked Lily's ass as he buried his dick in her ass hole. Lily moaned, stroking her cock while grinding her big ass against Wallace's groin. She caressed her erect nipples while getting fucked. Lily and Wallace fucked and sucked the night away, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Lying in bed together, the two of them felt completely happy. A handsome bisexual man of partial African descent and a sexy, big-bottomed transgender woman of Japanese descent getting together. What a beautiful world.

That's how Lily Aragaki and Wallace Kingsbury's relationship began. They would walk around the Carleton University campus, the Rideau center, the Bayshore Mall and downtown Ottawa together, hand in hand. Most people saw a tall, athletic, light-skinned young black man with a sexy, slim Japanese woman. Just another attractive interracial couple in the Capital of Canada. Is there anything wrong with that? Not at all. Not in this century.

When Wallace introduced Lily to his parents, Walter Kingsbury and Kristin Beaupre were delighted to meet her. Lily was smart, ambitious, friendly and charming. Lily evidently loved Wallace a lot more than his ex-girlfriend Nadia Saleh did. After all, Wallace and Nadia spent part of the previous summer in Morocco and she didn't even introduce him to her folks. What is up with that?

"Wallace, I love you and I want you to come to Japan with me and meet my father," Lily told her lover, the night after she met his parents. Wallace smiled nervously at Lily. Like most black men in interracial relationships, Wallace dreaded meeting the father of his significant other. There have been a lot of movies and TV shows displaying the strong dislike that a lot of parents have for the black boyfriends of their non-black offspring. Hell, there are memes about such situations and everything!

"Sure, babe," Wallace said, and Lily grinned and kissed him. That night, they made passionate love. Lily really wanted to reward Wallace, and to surprise him for his birthday, she hired a genetic female escort of the Asian persuasion, a Chinese plumper named Madame Mae. Wallace was more than surprised by Lily's kinkiness and willingness to experiment. Most men only dream of having such cool girlfriends!

"Madame Mae, pleasure my man," Lily told the short, curvy, big-bottomed Chinese female escort. Wallace sat on the living room couch, smiling nervously as Madame Mae came to him. Lily stood there, smiling and undressing. The action began swiftly, and for Wallace, it turned out to be a night for the ages. Lily knew what her man Wallace liked, and she'd gone to great lengths to satisfy him.

Lily the transgender Japanese woman understands what the gay male lovers of bisexual men like Wallace never understand. A bisexual man loves pussy and dick. Do not deprive a man of fifty percent of his being if you want to keep him. Wallace loves Lily's body, and he loves sucking on her tits, and her cock, and he loves banging her big ass. He totally appreciates her curvy body. Still, Lily has a cock, and not a pussy, and once in a while, Wallace misses pussy. Bisexual men in relationships with men, or transgender women, can and do miss pussy sometimes. No getting around that.

"Let's do this, handsome," Madame Mae said, and the plump Chinese escort smiled as the tall, handsome black man caressed her big tits. Wallace caressed Mae's big tits and smacked her big ass. As Lily watched, Wallace buried his face between Mae's thick thighs and began eating her pussy. Lily admired Wallace's ass as he ate Mae's pussy. Taking a dildo and lubricant, Lily inserted the phallic object in Wallace's ass while he ate Mae's pussy. Lily is the lady of the house and she doesn't like being left out...

"Hmm, nice," Wallace said, and he ate Mae's pussy while Lily sucked his dick. Afterwards, they grabbed condoms and lube, and made good use of them. Mae got on all fours, face down and ass up. Wallace caressed the big Chinese gal's ass and eased his hard dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Mae sucked Lily's cock, which lengthened and thickened in excitement. Wallace and Lily exchanged a smile as they joined forces to work Mae over. The curvy Chinese female escort never knew what hit her as a hunky bisexual man and a sexy transgender woman wrecked her in a most carnal way...

"What a tight ass," Lily said as she worked her cock into Mae's ass hole while Mae sucked Wallace's dick. Lily has only fucked women's vaginas and women's assholes in the past, choosing to be only a bottom with her male lovers. Wallace seemed excited to see Lily top for once, and from the way Mae screamed, Lily was fucking her ass hole real good. Mae's sucking of Wallace's dick had him hard as a rock, and he was soon looking for a willing hole to fuck...

"Your ass is tight," Wallace told Lily as he got behind her, and worked his dick into his favorite transgender Japanese goddess ass. Lily groaned as Wallace fucked her ass, and she began bucking her hips, slamming her cock into Mae's ass hole. The chubby Chinese female escort had a tight ass hole, and Lily took great pleasure in fucking her. The three-way action continued and the sexually adventurous trio fucked and sucked the next couple of hours away. It was a grand old time.

"You two are a unique couple, and you fuck really good," Mae told Lily and Wallace, after showering and getting dressed. Lily and Mae exchanged a hug, and Wallace shook the gal's hand before sending her off in a cab that they paid for. Lily believes in treating sex workers with respect, like folks of any other profession. The beautiful, brilliant and fearless transgender Japanese diva is nothing if not humane.

After Madame Mae left, Wallace and Lily kissed, and he thanked her for her sexual adventurism and open mind in a deeply personal way. Most men can only dream of having a lady as fun and as open-minded as Lily. She was truly something else. Wallace thanked his lucky stars for Lily. All of a sudden, the thought of visiting Japanese society with Lily didn't sound so bad to Wallace. Thirty two hours later, Lily and Wallace landed in the City of Nagoya, Japan, and met with her father Leonard Aragaki.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers