All Comments on 'Japanese MILF Repays Son's Debt'

by Unbearable_Desire

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I swear everything you write is just pure gold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How the fuck can someone be 5'8, have DD tits and weight 90lbs. C'mon man. Love your stories otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I trust their will be more follow up experiences for .Mrs. Mommy Harada, as she ventures & explorea into becoming the finest Mommy Slut. Mr. Harada should never find our.

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

"How the fuck can someone be 5'8, have DD tits and weight 90lbs. C'mon man. Love your stories otherwise."

Perfectly Valid criticism... Damn haha.

I MAY have changed her height in the final edit and obviously didn't think it through. Sorry!

I'll make a note for the future, I'm learning as I go. Glad to hear you enjoy my work.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

I do have to agree with anonymous comment about weighing 90 pounds with DD natural tits! HA! Otherwise way too much over the top slut, bitch talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuckin A man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fine until you made the son vicious - then you lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your fetishisation of the white race is disgusting. The colonisers should be sterilised and die out, not supported. Every evil act in history is the fault of whites and they don't deserve to exist in the world.

SiodisSiodisalmost 2 years ago

Well done, hope this gets another chapter involving the neighbor!

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

"Your fetishisation of the white race is disgusting. The colonisers should be sterilised and die out, not supported. Every evil act in history is the fault of whites and they don't deserve to exist in the world."

LOL

Unbearable_DesireUnbearable_Desirealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 2 hours ago

"fine until you made the son vicious - then you lost me."

I understand that this could be a bit jarring, and maybe I wasnt explicit about the reasons for doing so. I wanted to suggest that he felt betrayed by his mother on multiple levels (fucking in his room, with his friend, asking him not to tell his father, after telling him they couldn't go back to Japan etc). So he decided to use the leverage and enact his repressed fantasies towards her as a punishment, while also experiencing a woman's body for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soooo fucking hot!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

That was hot! 5 Stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars Guess Mommy likes a Big Cock too Great Love Story Hot RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope Mrs harada becomes a slut to get shared with the rest of the football team

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 2 years ago

Was thinking this was a pretty good story until the abrupt change with Tak. Noticed your comments below to the Anony who had the same issue and can see what you were trying to get across but for me it didn't come over that way.... :( Was just way too abrupt and cut short. You could have used them discussing things afterwards as a way of "explaining" the sudden changes or possibly even described Tak viewing the video and subsequent actions.

Enjoying your other work so far. Many thanks for sharing with us all....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five Stars Great Love Story RW

writeroticawriteroticaalmost 2 years ago

Another great showing by one of my new, favorite Authors. I loved how Akiko take's Rob into her son's room to fuck. So hot. And I blew my load right at the end when she accepts her being a slut for her son, too, and whispers in his ear "fuck mommy's cunt". Love that she's married too. I dated an Asian MILF after she divorced her husband of many decades and was in a sexless marriage. She could not get enough cock to satisfy her hungry desire.

Good job, U_D. I would have liked to have known a bit more about Rob and the neighbor's characters but otherwise, great plot, nicely paced and dialog was spot on.

Keep up the good work.

Writerotica (former Author, avid stroker)

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen8 months ago

Great story!! I also have written a few stories similar to this. We definitely have the same mindset.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Train the boy to get off to mommy dirty talking about white guys and how his future gfs will want white men too just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was good! I would like to see you make a series out of this & continue on with it. 5 star from me. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnbearable_Desire@Unbearable_Desire
https://twitter.com/UnbearablDesire https://discord.gg/QKHFnB9UUN https://eroticacustomised.com/Writer/UnbearableDesires <<Commission a story at EC YO YO YO!!! U_D BE BACK, BEBBE!!! 😅 Just published my 2nd triumph de force on Amazon! "KOREAN MILF vs FRAT HOUSE" https:...