Japanese Woman With A Kinky Twist

Story Info
Met a Japanese woman who liked in a kinky life.
9.1k words
4.43
21.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers

Japanese Woman With A Kinky Twist

As you can see from my past stories there is a theme--my attraction to Asian women.

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have always been attracted to petite women with dark hair. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be sexy women who are petite and darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

It's amazing how history repeats itself. The woman I now refer to as Ms. Seoul from my past story, not in a dismissive way, faded away and I believe all along had in place a plan to move to Seattle to be close to her son attending college there.

So the history is I find myself back on line and mostly looking at the profiles of women who are petite, dark haired and most of the time Asian.

I told myself to be more selective in terms of really looking for a woman that wanted a long-term relationship and hopefully looking for marriage. The weeks went by and I had a few dates and met some nice women but no real sparks. Hell I even went out with a dark featured Italian beauty but no luck. My search continued.

One evening I came across a profile that looked very interesting but I saw three red flags--never married, no kids and a master's degree in psychology. I wondered how an attractive woman of fifty-two could have never made the commitment of marriage or motherhood. Was she picky or odd. The psychology degree also made me think. Due to never getting married was she trying to figure herself out? But the rest of her profile looked inviting. She was attractive, educated, active, and had pictures with friends so that was a plus.

I made contact and expressed interest. She replied two days later, which showed she was not sitting next to the computer desperate. Her name is Kara.

During our first phone call we laughed and talked about many things. She was living in LA, in the Japantown area, but was raised in Orange County, CA. Kara came to the US when she was nine and fluent in Japanese and only the slightest accent. She liked that I had been to Japan many times and had been exposed to the culture. Kara had a seductive voice.

We spoke a few times before our first date.

"Hi Greg. How are today?"

"Great Kara and you? I'm looking to our date tomorrow," I said.

"Me too. Hey I'll be honest I hate driving. I know it sounds selfish but would you like to pick me up tomorrow?"

I thought was this a ploy to have me at her place or even worse a lazy person that is selfish. I told myself that I was not going to fall into any kind of sex on the first date so picking her up did not excite me in those terms.

"Sure. I can do that," I said trying not to appear put out or excited. "I guess I should be flattered because you trust me to know where you live on the first date."

"Well I can feel a good vibe about you and I'll meet you outside my gate. The parking around here is difficult so I can just jump in your car."

"Sounds even better. Okay I will pick you up at six tomorrow. Have a good night."

"Thank you very much. See you tomorrow," she said in that voice I really liked.

Driving up the freeway I was interested in meeting this woman but was not having the usual butterflies of a first date. Was it those red flags or the fact she said she hating driving because that made me think I would always be driving to her. Well it's too late to cancel so I kept driving.

As I pulled down the street I saw her condo complex and luckily a place to park right across the narrow street. I was a few minutes early so she was not there yet. Actually I was glad she was not outside because I could see her walk out and see her without her seeing me first. This way I could get a vibe of her public demeanor.

After a couple minutes I see the gate open and an attractive Asian woman walk out. Her silky hair was past her shoulders and she had sexy bangs. I could see it was her. She was a nice dress showing her nice tanned shoulders. She spotted me immediately and walked quickly across the street. I could tell she was braless by the very slight but sexy movement of her breasts. She looked more attractive than her pics. I opened my door and got out to greet her. Kara stopped a few steps from my car as if she was reluctant.

"Hello Greg. So nice to meet you."

"Same here. Is everything okay?" She seemed a little hesitant.

"Oh yes. Its just that I usually don't date that much or have someone pick me up so I'm a little nervous I guess."

For some reason I was fixated on her voice and her sexy tanned shoulders. I could tell she worked out. At 5'4" I guessed her to weigh about 110 pounds.

"So are you ready? Do you feel comfortable enough to climb into my car and be kidnapped?"

"Hahaha. Yes I do."

As I opened my car door for her I got a peak of her pink panties as she had get low to sit. Having a low sports car did have some unplanned benefits. She didn't seem to care by the way she got in and gave me a smile when she got seated as if to know that I saw. Kara had great legs and nicely toned calf muscles due to her daily running.

The conversation was very enjoyable while driving to the restaurant she picked out. I may have been imagining but it seemed her thin summery dress was getting pulled up a bit because now I was seeing quite a bit of toned and tanned legs.

While eating we were certainly enjoying each other's company. But then two very direct questions hit me right between the eyes.

"So Greg can I ask you a couple questions? They are a little direct but not too personal so you can relax," she said laughing.

"Sure. You can ask."

"Do you have Asian Fever? And what is your end game in dating? What are you looking for?"

"Well you said they were direct and I can appreciate that. I am attracted to petite women with dark hair. Asian women do have that but I have gone out with Hispanic and a couple Persian women too. But I have a dated a few more Asian women in this process. As far as what I am looking for? A long-term relationship and I'm even open to marriage if our desires are equal."

Bingo! My answers, while honest, were met with a smile and a few nods. Then her smile got bigger.

"Good answer. Did you practice that reply?", she said laughing. "I'm just teasing you. Thank you for your honesty."

"Would you like to go for a little walk. The beach is close I think."

"Sure I would love that."

During our walk we exchanged glances and after a while she hooked her hand around my arm. I always like the elegance of that contact if not holding hands. We decided it was getting late and I drove her home. I was lucky to find the same open spot to park on her street.

I went to get out and open the door for her but got interrupted.

"That's okay you don't need to get out," she said quickly. I figured she didn't want me to walk her to her gate.

"Okay. No worries," I said.

I just sat there for a couple seconds of silence. But she didn't make a move to get out but did release her seatbelt. It was a little awkward.

"But I didn't say you couldn't give me a goodnight kiss," she said with a beautiful smile.

I undid my seatbelt and leaned over and gave her a couple little kisses on the lips. When I pulled away her eyes were still closed and I saw her open her mouth and the tip of her tongue. I decided to kiss her again and our mouths opened and I explored her mouth and soon our tongues were chasing the other. She tenderly bit on my lower lip and we continued kissing. Kara was now moaning in a way as if she was feeling seduced but liking it. Our kissing chemistry was definitely there. A couple times I could feel her hard nipple against the inside of my forearm--the first time by mistake but then she pushed into it the second time. Her little demure moans while kissing were making me hard but I told myself to not push it.

"You kiss nice Greg. Really nice. I was beginning to think it was a lost art," she said with a little giggle.

"Well it does take two and I think our lips like each other's. I would like to see you again."

"I was hoping you would. I'm sorry but I better go," she said in a way like she was about to lose control.

She hopped out of the car and ran around to my side and gave me another kiss while her hand caressed my cheek. Once she got to other side of the street she turned around and blew me a kiss then disappeared behind her gate.

Driving home she texted me thank you for the great date and fun kisses.

We went out a couple more times. The same deal where I picked her up on the street and the kissing got even more passionate but I was not pushing for more-- although that topic was to surface soon.

On our fourth date it was obvious we were getting close to each other. On this date I had parked at her place and met her at her door. She had many restaurants just five to ten minutes walk from her house so we walked to her favorite sushi place.

After a dinner we went for a walk past the shops and other restaurants and she switched off between holding my hand and holding onto my arm. We would also give each other little kisses. Soon we arrived back at her gate and she invited me in.

It was obvious that a Japanese woman lived here with the décor. It was very classy and almost minimalist. Soon we were kissing and she easily leaned back as I was almost on top of her and the passion was off the chart. Those little moans were driving me wild. I pulled her straps off her shoulders and saw some of the most beautiful enhanced breasts with perfect nipples. They fit her body perfectly. I sucked and licked and we were both getting hot. Suddenly she begins to talk.

"Greg. Is it okay if we wait a little longer. I don't want to jump into this too soon."

"Sure Kara. I want you to be comfortable. I'm enjoying the foreplay and don't mind if we keep experiencing this still." I was actually telling the truth this was fun.

"But I wanted to give you a head's up about something so you can decide."

"Okay go ahead," I said trying not to look too concerned.

"Well in terms of sex. I don't know how else to say it so I'll just sat it. I'm into kink a little and like to be manhandled a little. I guess a better way to say it is I like to be submissive more than not." She was looking at me like a little kid telling her parents she had misbehaved at school.

My mind was working in warp-speed. What was she saying. I was not sure but it did sound hot and exciting. I needed clarification.

"Okay Kara I'll play along please define kink for me if you don't mind," I said with a smile and then a grin raising my eyebrows that made her giggle in a playful way.

"Well I like to have my panties cut off with a sharp knife sometimes. I like soft bondage too."

"That's not all that kinky Kara."

"I'm not done. I like sex where we may be seen or caught and if we do we don't stop. I love anal, I'm open to a threesome if you are and lastly I like to be choked softly at time of orgasm. I'm also open to suggestions too. There that's it"

"Kara! I would have never have guessed it. You sure surprised me. Wait. I'm not judging you at all. I guess its because I've never been told by a woman that they are into kink."

She was blushing and smiling. Then she pulled me in for a kiss and started sucking on my tongue.

"I gotta tell you that the threesome can be dangerous. It could mess with the dynamics of the relationship. Also I don't want to do the choking. I don't need a murder charge in my life," I said with a little laugh.

"I can teach you. It's easy. Well just think about it", she said and then pushed me off her.

I sat up on the low sofa and she slid between my legs and undid my belt and pulled my jeans down.

"Greg you are now going to get the cock sucking of you life. There is no need to ask if I swallow either."

She proceeded to lick and suck just on the head of my rock hard cock. Then she began licking my shaft and kissing it up and down. She was really getting into it with lots of saliva. Soon she took me into throat and held my cock there. Kara pulled my hands and put them on the back of her head telling me to push her head down--she did like to be manhandled.

This amazing cock sucking continued. She would switch off between using her mouth and throat to fuck me and her tongue and lips to tease me. I did not want to cum because I was enjoying it so much. Then it got more interesting. She took her very slick finger and inserted it into my ass. It was the first time to experience this but from her it was great. She balled up her hand so her middle finger would not go to far in. Kara was now a mix--she was being submissive in wanting my hand pushing down her head so my cock was lodged deep in her throat and aggressively banging her fist to my ass so it seemed she was fucking my ass.

Things were getting wild. I began to tell her to suck my white cock. When I did that she got hotter. My cock was covered in her saliva and when she pulled away it would bridge between her mouth and my cock. I pushed her head down back on me and started to pump into her mouth. Kara even took my balls into her mouth and licked while doing it. She became a slut and I was going to give her a hot load. My balls were loading up and I felt the oncoming load. I pulled out of her mouth and shot the first two ropes on her face and quickly grabbed her head and she opened her mouth and got the rest in her mouth that she swallowed like a hungry baby bird. Kara kept sucking on my head that was super sensitive and making me have little convulsions. She gathered up the cum on her face with her fingers and swallowed it with pleasure.

"Kara there are no words to describe that but I want it again and again," I said as she cleaned up my cock with her tongue. Her eyes still watery from the deep throating.

"You have a big head so the deep sucking was a challenge but fun. You have amazing tasting cum. A little salty and sweet."

We stayed in the position with her head on my thigh as she traced her finger on my cock shaft for about ten minutes. I pulled her up on the sofa and we both dozed off for maybe half an hour. Finally I decided I needed to get home due to the hour.

As I drove home I was glad we only went that far. I needed some time to think about her desires and if she fit into my desires for a relationship. I knew she could be fun sexually--without the threesomes and sexual asphyxiation though. I did know the next date would be even wilder.

The following day I got a text from Kara expressing her positive feelings for me but she also needed to tell me some things. I asked her if she was free Saturday and she was. So I had six days to wonder what she needed to tell me. For some reason I suspected it to be a bit out there.

When I arrived at Kara's place she was waiting outside and looked great as she approached my car. She climbed in and gave me a nice kiss but I noticed she didn't put on her seatbelt and sat there looking like she was collecting her thoughts.

"I thought before we go anywhere I can share with you some history," she said nervously.

"Sure Kara. I'm all ears." I also noticed she had an envelope in her hands with her name on it.

"Almost two years ago I was in a relationship that I thought was solid. But after ten months caught him in bed with a much younger Asian woman. He had her bent over and calling her every name in the book--whore, slut, bitch, and slant were the ones I recall the most. I thought I would surprise him by coming over with a bottle of wine. I guess because he knew I didn't like driving he felt secure. His front door was open slightly so I walked in. He saw me but just kept fucking her. Well I was the one surprised and threw the bottle at him and ran out. I never even heard from him which was fine by me but I was crushed."

"Oh I'm so sorry," I could only offer.

"I thought the best way to forget him was to fuck as many somewhat quality guys as I could. In six months I had seven partners. Six from a mainstream dating site and one from my gym," Kara confessed.

All I could do was nod and look sympathetic. This was a bit beyond what I was expecting her to tell me but I just kept listening.

"The guy at the gym was my wakeup call. This guy was twenty years younger than me and we had been flirting for a couple months. He seemed nice but I was working on a plan for some sexual experience. One day as he was on a treadmill I acted. I told him to meet me in five minutes on the roof where they had an outdoor running track. The couple times I went up there it was always vacant. He came up and he followed me behind these large air conditioner units. I didn't say a word except, "fuck my ass", as I pulled down my shorts and spread lube that I had in my pocket all over my anal opening. Well he put some on his hardening cock and he aggressively turned me around and fucked my ass as I asked. Then he started calling me the same names I had heard my ex-boyfriend use the night I caught him. He pounded my ass and for a couple minutes and I liked it at first but then it all began to sink in and thought what was I doing. I let him finish. He pulled up his shorts, said thanks, and walked away casually. I saw him a couple times at the gym but he looked right through me like a window."

"Kara, Kara, Kara", was my weak reply as I took her trembling hand.

"I told my self to grow up and regain your self respect. I also went for some therapy, which was great. I told myself that going forward I would be a slut for the man in my life but never a whore again. I have lived up to that with no problems. I felt after the month we knew each other either in first phone conversations and our first four or so dates that I could let go like I did last week. I was not going to let you have me totally on our last date for two reasons. The first being I wanted to wait a little longer and this," she said handing me an envelope like a kid giving her subpar report card to her father.

"What's this, " looking confused.

"Just open it. I think you will understand," she said calmly.

As I unfolded the two pages I saw that it was her STD test results dated today. The first paragraph was a summary that stated patient reports multiple sex partners and having unprotected vaginal and anal sex for a window six months prior. All ten or so tests came back negative. I was happy for her.

"You didn't need to tell me this. Especially that you knew you were safe from anything. Why are you telling me this."

"I just felt I wanted to be open. You seem like a quality guy. You have not tried to drag me into bed and many would have tried by now. After my history of way too casual sex I needed to for us," she said.

I could see the anxiety flow out of her body.

"Well we all make bad decisions but I'm most happy that you are safe."

"I figured to tell you here in case you wanted to tell me to get out and I didn't need to call Uber," she said with a sheepish grin.

"No Kara. You don't need to get out. Besides I'm hungry and don't feel like eating alone. Just in case you are curious I had STD tests done a year ago when someone asked me and she did too. That was the only partner during and since I met you."

"Very funny," she said smiling and hit my arm and then took my hand and pretended to bite it.

I kissed her on the cheek and told her to buckle her seatbelt.

Our date was nice. Some laughs, handholding and little kisses. I also told myself no sex tonight--let it just be a nice time. But next time, oh yes next time.

We decided to get together the following Friday. Earlier that day Kara texted me and said she was excited to see me. She sheepishly suggested that I could spend the night if I liked. I acted with fake appall which got a lot of laughing emojis.

kiwi857
kiwi857
260 Followers