Japanese Woman With A Kinky Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kara that was hot to hear in a way. Don't worry I get it. Over the years I have heard few stories of women experimenting or wanting to."

"It was over thirty years ago. Now I did a couple threesomes with a boyfriend but I didn't touch her. Me and the other girl would switch off riding his cock or mouth. It was all for him. I think threesomes are more visual than physical."

"I agree. The one I did before I was married was more visual. And of course my girlfriend, who suggested it in the first place, thought I spent a little too much time concentrating on her friend and got ticked off. Our demise soon followed which was fine with me. Don't like women with double standards."

"Well like you said--it messes with the dynamics of a relationship."

"Exactly."

"So have you..."

"Not a chance. I'm not going there. Two women are erotic but two men to a straight guy is not. The only place I have seen a guy nude is in a locker-room," I said as we both laughed. "I'm not a homophobe in the least, just not interested. Let's go grab that dinner."

While at dinner we talked more about life and teased each other endlessly--her more about me seeing guys nude in locker-rooms. I also flashed on her statements about being into kink. So far we had experienced some costume play, anal and having someone watch us have sex. I thought the next time I would indulge her by perhaps using a silk tie to bond her and cut off her panties.

I had to go out of town for a week but our texting ranged from the simple to the sexual. She would tease me with pics of her kimono and hair sticks. I actually found that more erotic than nude pics. When she sent me a pic of the red panties I had to release myself in the shower.

The next time I saw her we agreed to go to Las Vegas for three nights. On the drive out with no warning she pulls her shorts and panties down and sticks her ass in the air and leans over to give me head. A few cars got a hot show. She loved it. And yes she was into kink a little.

We stayed at the Cosmo that has balconies that overlook the strip. One night she puts on the red kimono with six-inch heels and saunters out to the balcony. Kara leaned on the balcony rail and pulls up the kimono. I fucked her pussy while we enjoyed the lights. I then fucked her ass and I don't recall the lights all that much.

At the end of the three days I was spent. Seven orgasms. I mean I was spent and the last day I was drinking Gatorade like crazy. She teased me and call me an "old man". The last morning she admitted she was worn out too but claimed victory because I gave up first.

The following week I came over and after a fun dinner we went back to her place. I pulled her clothes off but not her panties. I took out a couple silk ties and tied each wrist to her bedposts but with plenty of slack so I could flip her back and forth like my little sex toy. She was dripping in anticipation. While on her back looking at me undress she was panting. I then reached into my bag and pulled out a very aggressive looking tactical knife and dragged the sides of it along her skin--up and down each leg and under her breasts. She was going wild and begging me not to stop. Finally I put the blade under her panty side and it popped without any effort due to the knife's sharp edge. I decided to leave the other side so her panties would still be on her. I began by eating her pussy and she had her first orgasm. I then flipped her over and fucked doggie. I put the knife next to her so she could look at it. Then I tossed her aggressively on her back and fucked her hard in the missionary position where she came again. As I was about to cum I pulled out and came on her lips and erect nipples. I then took the knife and scooped up my cum and fed it to her. She was beyond happy and when I untied her and she showered me with kisses and rimmed me until I was hard and she got on top and rode me until I came again. We fell asleep.

The next couple weeks was a constant journey of sex. I was also sensing a void of growth in the relationship. But soon another problem surfaced. On a day where we had planned to get together I arrived at Kara's place. I knocked and no answer. I knocked again and nothing. I called her cell and it went to voicemail. I knocked again and the door finally opened. Kara stood there looking awful. Looked like she had not slept in days. Her hair was a mess.

I asked if she was okay. She said she was doing well. Said she was depressed. I asked her if she forgot I was coming over and she was blank. I pressed her to communicate. She said sorry and to sit down so she could give me a blowjob to apologize. Then she lay across the back on the sofa and told me to fuck her for being a bad girl. I admit I inserted my cock in her and banged her hard about ten times. Then I flipped her around and told her to suck the pussy off my cock. After thirty seconds I pulled away.

"Sucking my cock is not the answer here. What is going on. Why would you think bending you over and sucking my cock is the answer."

"Wait here," she said.

She came back with three different prescription bottles. She was dealing with depression and anxiety. I was shocked. Kara proceeded to say that the doctors are not helping and that the last one tried to seduce her. I told her that I wanted to help and suggested we look for a quality doctor. She was not receptive and asked me to leave so I did.

The next couple of days she would not respond to my texts and I told her if she did not answer I was coming over and that got a response. She also told me that it's best we don't see each other anymore. I waited a couple weeks and called her and we spoke. She said she was doing better but thought it best if we keep it this way and I accepted it.

Six months later I get a text out of the blue from Kara. She said she found a new doctor and her treatment is doing much better and finally feels her life is back to normal for the first time in years. I was so relieved. She said she was taking a new job in San Jose, CA. I was glad to hear this because I had moved on myself but so happy she had found peace. A few minutes later she sent another text. It was the red kimono and a simple note--"Best night ever" with a red lip emoji. It was.