Japanese Woman With A Kinky Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at her house and she was sitting on the sofa with the door open. I walked in and shut the door. I asked her if she hungry and she said a little but no rush. I pulled her up and kissed her.

"Would you like to work up as appetite first", I asked because my passion was about to explode.

"I would love that. Wait here. I'll be right back". She lowered the lights as she walked into her room.

I waited figuring she wanted to freshen up a bit before the fireworks began. I was a little nervous and a ton excited. She was taking a while so I began to wonder what was going on. When she called out I soon discovered why.

"Okay Greg. Close your eyes. Are they closed? Promise."

"Yes."

"Okay you can open them."

I saw that she had on a red and black kimono that went to the floor and hugged her body. She had her hair up and held in place with a couple long Japanese hair sticks. I also noticed some soft Japanese music on. She looked perfect and amazing. I will admit I was speechless and was afraid to move. Also added was nice red lipstick.

Kara pointed to the sofa and I sat down. She began playfully using a red Japanese fan in front of her face to hide behind and peak over. She did a little dance while doing this. Then she took a couple steps back and tossed the fan on a chair next to the sofa. She slowly opened the kimono and she was wearing amazing red lingerie--complete with thigh high nylons and a garter belt.

She motioned for me to stand and she held my hands at my side that told me not to move. She then proceeded to slowly undress me piece by piece. My cock was solid and it was hard to behave. Once she had me fully unclothed she gave me a couple sexy kisses. She was still speechless and then dropped to her knees and preceded with a sexy but slow cock sucking. With my cock in her mouth she reached up and pulled the hair sticks away. She moved off my cock and shook her head to complete her hair fall. I almost shot my load right there.

Kara then took my hands and placed them on her shoulders as she starting sucking and licking me again. I began gently pumping my shaft into her mouth. After a minute I pulled her up and began kissing her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her into her bedroom that was lit by many candles and rose pedals on the floor and bed. The sheets were pure white and silk. This was polar opposite from the porn cock sucking from the previous week and I loved it.

I laid her gingerly on the bed and the color contrast of her red lingerie, beautiful black hair, and the white sheets were almost breathtaking especially in the soft candlelight. I leaned down and began covering her with kisses--first her lips, then face and neck. Then I slowly moved to her perfect breasts and she had unhooked her bra and I passionately kissed, sucked and licked her. Kara's breathing was becoming louder and matching her sexy soft moans. I moved down her body and discovered that the panties were crotch-less and I began to repay her for her earlier cock sucking's. She had the smoothest pussy and a little triangle of hair that was perfectly shaped and outlined in red lipstick. She was virtually tasteless and it was as if I was kissing someone with a fresh and clean mouth. And this with her pussy flowing all over my lips and chin.

Kara draped one leg over my back and her hands were clutching the sheets as her breathing and moans got louder.

"Oh Greg, oh yes. You are amazing. Ahhhh, ohhhh. Yes, yes. Oh fuck."

Her back was arching after five minutes and she came with a soft grunt and yelling my name a couple times. Her body was shuttering and she was panting. I didn't wait and decided to penetrate her while she was soaking wet. She pulled my cock into her.

I waited for a few seconds just enjoying the view and feeling. She was a little tight and amazingly warm. I began with little pushes and she then wrapped both legs around my waist, which I always loved from a woman. I did not remove her nylons and garter belt.

We were kissing as our lovemaking moved into a more lustful mode. Soon it turned into pure fucking. The candles casted shadows on the wall of her legs wrapped around me and my hips pumping my cock into her.

"Fuck me Greg, fuck me. Yes. Ahhhh, ahhhh. My god your cock has complete control of me. I can feel your head moving inside me. Don't stop please. Just keep fucking me."

"Yes Kara yes. Your pussy is so hot. I can feel my head pushing through you."

Soon I began to feel the pressure in my balls building. I was hoping to hold out longer but it was too strong. She could sense it too.

"Yes Greg give me your hot cum. I am close too."

I was uncontrollable now. I couldn't stop if I wanted. She was beginning to cum too but I would first. I began fucking her harder and she moaned louder. Soon I let loose as her nails were pressed into my ass. I pumped hard with each shot of cum released in her contracting pussy.

"Keep going Greg. Yes I'm cumming. My god I'm cumming. Oh fuck yes," she yelled out.

Her body was twitching and pussy contracting around my fully satisfied cock. We stayed joined for almost five minutes. I realized my body was getting heavy and lifted out and off of her. She grabbed me and kissed my cheeks and softly on the lips.

We laid with our legs intertwined just looking at each other. I could feel my cum on her thigh and her wet pussy on mine. Words couldn't express what happened. Plus I didn't want to say something stupid and ruin the moment. She then rolled more on top of me and began kissing me.

"I can't believe our first time could be so perfect," she said. "I prepared all of this to make it as special as possible. I looked at this as a fresh new beginning."

"Kara I will think of this day on my deathbed. It is so unforgettable. I am honored by you giving yourself to me in this fashion," I said with complete honesty as we both softly laughed.

The built up pressure and sexual tension had been broken in the best possible way.

"Greg that is great that you appreciate it. I almost chickened out. Thought maybe it was too much and so glad I didn't."

"Me too. It was a great surprise. We can just lay here or are you hungry?"

"What do you think? I'm starving. Get up take and take a quick shower with me."

It was a playful shower with lots of teasing and laughs. It was perfect.

"Can you stay the night? Please. Please." She said with hope as we were drying off.

"Of course. I have a bag in the car." I was visualizing seeing her on top of me and riding my cock later.

"Okay but be warned. I just might wake you up at three am and fuck your lights out. I have already proved I can be romantic so watch out.

"I was hoping two am," as I patted her tight little ass.

We walked to a very busy and lively Japanese restaurant that had a great vibe. We laughed that the only Caucasians were white dudes with Asian dates. There must have been ten mixed couples. All the Asian women over forty-five looked as us as we walked in to our table.

"I know what they thinking. They can tell we just made love. They want to know why I chose you. Japanese women think this way. They are always wondering when they see a Japanese woman with a round eye," she said with a giggle. "Its true because that's what me and my girlfriends think."

We both laughed and that had these women looking more. They were wondering what secret we were sharing. Kara in Japanese ordered us a large beer and poured for me. She was impressed when I lifted my glass while she did so. It is the polite thing to do when someone pours for you and then we did the same with her glass. Soon we were feeding each other and the other women were taking little glances at us in envy. The food was great and we were having an even greater time.

"Well if they are going to keep looking I might as well give them their money's worth," she added.

Kara placed her chopsticks down and put both of her hands on my cheeks and gave me two short but sweet kisses. As I looked over six or seven set of eyes were upon us. Kara then whispered in my ear how she was going to fuck me later tonight. My smile reaction gave them something to wonder more about.

"I would say the majority of these fifty or so women in here are Japanese. And forty-eight of them love sex and can be a bit kinky or at least be into roll-play. Go on Amazon and see all the Japanese schoolgirl outfits," she said with a giggle. "I'm more into sexy lingerie but could get one if you like."

"I'm into what you did earlier. But I know about the schoolgirl fetish. Having been in Japan I could see how the men reacted to younger women. I remember twice seeing men on the trains wearing suits but reading porn comic books with the girls in schoolgirl outfits."

"Yes due to our comply and repressive culture, sex is where we can cut loose. My first kinky thing was when I was eighteen and discovered that the boy of the same age who lived behind us was looking from his backyard from the bushes up to my bedroom window. I thought I had privacy and at first was shocked when I realized that he must have been watching me for some time. Once I saw him stroking his cock when I had my bra on and it made me feel powerful. I even asked my mom to get me lower watt light bulbs so I didn't have a spotlight on me but a softer sexy glow. Soon I would put on shows for him by taking off bra but acting if he was not there. He was about my age and he fertilized that backyard in cum one summer. Looking back at it, it was stupid. Fortunately he never tried to jump over the fence and he never approached me."

"Those experiences seem to happen in almost every neighborhood in America. I'm just bummed that I didn't live behind you," I said laughing.

"Haha. But I wished you did", as she playfully hit my arm.

After dinner we walked around and I could notice Kara walking with a bit more confidence and almost a snobbish air while holding my hand. It was if she was parading me around and showing the other Japanese women, "look who I have". I will admit it was sexy and I was looking forward to being between her legs again.

"You ready to head home. I really need more of you. I am so wet right now."

"Yes. Lets go," eager to get back.

We virtually raced back to her place but halfway there we bumped into a couple of her friends as we walked by an outdoor section of a bar. By their flirty demeanor it was obvious they had been drinking. She introduced me as "someone very special". It was nice chatting with three beautiful Japanese women and the men seated near by and walking by all had the look of wanting to be in my place. After a few minutes I discretely slipped my hand down to Kara's ass and traced her crack.

"Well girls we need to get going. It was nice seeing you all," she said quickly as a result of my touch. She gave me a glance.

"You naughty boy," she whispered as we walked away.

When we got back to her place the soft music was still playing and the kimono and red lingerie on the sofa instantly got me hard. We both stripped off our clothing. We didn't even make it to the bedroom. The very soft lighting in the living room was perfect.

After a couple kisses we both figured that was enough foreplay. Kara got on her knees facing the sofa and bent over with her upper body on the sofa.

"I need your cock Greg. Just fuck me hard."

I dropped to my knees and my cock had no trouble finding her very wet pussy. Soon I was ramming my cock into her as she moaned demurely. After a minute of aggressive fucking I decided to test something. I wet my finger and slowly worked it into her ass. Kara's demureness quickly became wild and she began fucking me and was pushing back into my cock and finger. When I worked another finger into her ass she became possessed. With her against the sofa I could push into her with force.

"Kara you feel great. Fuck, yes, oh fuck."

I decided to give Kara what she obviously hungered for. I began working my engorged wet cock into her ass. She was pulling her ass apart to help me. Soon I was fully in and seeing Kara in pure ecstasy was so erotic.

"Greg your cock feels so great in my ass. Fuck me baby. I want your cum in my ass too."

I kept pumping her ass and soon shot my hot stream into her. She had also been working her clit and matched my orgasm. We both just stayed in the position. As I was looking at her beautiful body with head turned sideways and flat on the sofa I could not believe how sexual this woman was. If you saw her in the grocery store you would not believe that this woman liked a hard cock in her ass or the other kinky things she had told me.

With my cock softened I carefully pulled out and then went and got us a warm washcloth. I then carried her to bed and we quickly fell asleep.

As it turned out neither of us woke up during the night for more fun and that was fine with me, it had been quite a night--from a beautiful Japanese princess to an amazing session of anal.

With it being Sunday we spent the day together walking around West LA and Santa Monica and then headed home. We made plans to see each other Wednesday late afternoon. The next days were fun with flirty texts.

I couldn't help think what she may have planned as I drove up because she said dress for a hike along the beach and a surprise later. She greeted me at the door with a demure kiss and great hug.

"Do you like massages?", she asked before I could place my keys on the stand near the door.

"Love them. Especially foot massages."

"Me too and I was hoping you did. I made us a reservation for a couples massage. Today is my treat. A massage and then dinner at this cool little Italian place has a great view of the ocean. Does that sound good. It's a super casual place with great food."

We drove the short distance to the beach area. We did a four-mile walk at a face pace on the sand so it was a little bit of good exercise.

"There that was a good walk. Now we deserve our massage. It's for ninety minutes", she said with a smile. "It's just a ten minute walk that way. I have not been there but a couple friends say its great."

"Nice. I usually do ninety minutes too."

"If I'm going to drive to a place and strip," she said with a sexy smile, "I want a long massage."

We arrived at a Thai massage place that was the perfect atmosphere with the soft music and wood Thai décor. We were brought to the room and instructed to take off our clothes and lie face down. I also noticed there were two doors and that our room could be divided into two if needed. I watched Kara undress and I got a little hard and she noticed.

"Hey behave yourself. This is a nice place," she said giggling.

The two Thai ladies came in and one was especially beautiful. Kara directed her to me and gave me a smile. The tables were not next to each other but were end to end so our heads were pointing to each other. During the massage I looked up a couple times and the combination of seeing Kara's curves under a thin sheet and the sexy Thai princess massaging my butt made me hard. A couple of times I'm convinced she brushed my balls on purpose. I then lifted my hips a little and she softly grabbed my cock but just for a few seconds and stopped.

When I flipped over she could see that I was hard. She smiled and glanced towards Kara as if to say, "Save it for her", and put a thick towel over my midsection and continued.

Soon the massage ended. As the girls left the room the one that massaged Kara looked at us and told us to take out time. I wondered what she meant by that it thought with a naughty grin. Kara got up with a towel wrapped around her.

"Watching that hot woman rubbing your body made me wet. I looked up a couple times and it was so sexy. Did you enjoy it? I'm sure you did but you will enjoy this more," as she took her towel off and pulled mine off. She proceeded to mount me.

"Yes watching that woman having her hands on your shapely ass got my pussy all wet," she whispered. Kara was riding my shaft quietly.

She looked beautiful in the candlelight riding me in a slow sensuous motion. After a couple minutes the door that was next to my massage bed opened. It was the girl that told us to take our time and she had a stack of towels. She acted surprised but also had a lustful look.

"Don't leave. Watch us please," Kara said softly.

She closed the door behind her and watched with intent. Kara was looking at her as she rode me in the same manner. I was so stimulated by Kara and having the girl watching I soon began to push upwards and exploded quietly into Kara's hot pussy. The girl quickly left the room smiling.

As we got dressed I had a few thoughts--how sexual Kara was and how the Thai girl would act as we paid.

"Kara that was soooo fun. Did you plan that?"

"All but the audience," she said with a mischievous smile. "That was fun. I can feel your cum inside me."

Walking down the long hallway we passed the beautiful girl that massaged me who was looking down as she passed Kara but immediately looked up at me with a huge smile and puckered her lips playfully.

While Kara paid the girl she hardly looked at me. She was staring and smiling at Kara. It was obvious I was in the way and she was into Kara. As we walked out I had to tease Kara.

"I think she was into you a little. She could not take her eyes off you in the back while you were riding me and while you were paying. Very obvious."

"I think you're right," she giggled. "but she's not my type even if I was into women at this stage of my life."

"This stage?"

"Well while in college I experimented a few times. I was lonely but not wanting a relationship either. I was confused. The first time I tried a woman was not by design," Kara said.

"Oh? This sounds interesting. I would like to hear about it."

"Sure. We have time before dinner. Let's grab a beer up ahead."

We ducked into this open-air bar and I grabbed two beers. I have never heard a woman explain their bi or gay experiences and I almost tripped carrying the beers in excitement.

"So tell me about the first experience."

"I was a freshman at UCLA. After a few months I finally made some friends and went out with a couple guys but they were so immature and goofball frat boys. One night a couple girls and me decided to slut ourselves up with makeup and short tight skirts and hit a dance club. At the club we danced and were having a great time. After a while one friend had to take off and the other was about to leave with a guy she met. I decided to stay. I had noticed a very hot black girl eyeing me since I walked in. She looked like an athlete with her muscles but very attractive and not at all butchy. When I danced she would go out on the dance floor too. It was obvious she wanted an Asian toy for the night."

"This is very hot."

"Calm down cowboy. You are drooling," she said laughing.

"Well she finally came over and asked me to dance but I declined but then offered to buy me a drink and I accepted. We began to talk. She went to Cal St LA and played basketball. She asked me to dance again and I accepted. There were many girls dancing with other girls but we definitely stuck out. On the dance floor she kissed me and I will admit it was hot. Before I knew it we agreed to go to her place. She was a great kisser but her goal was to lick my Japanese pussy over and over again. I did not do her and she didn't seem to mind. After giving me three orgasms and me watching her use a vibrator she began to get tired. We said goodbyes and I walked out. I will admit she knew how to eat pussy."

"So how did you feel the next day? I mean did think anything..."

"It's odd I was not that much into girls really but it was exciting. A couple weeks later I got dressed up again and went out by myself to see if it was an anomaly or if black chicks were into me. Well it didn't take long and another black girl approached me. She was athletic but very feminine. A tennis player at USC. We danced and she whispered in my ear that she wanted to taste my pussy. I said okay but that I wouldn't do her and she said no problem. This girl was even better going down on me. I let her use a strapon on me and it was erotic and I had a powerful orgasm. She wanted me to do her so I tried. It was hot watching us in the mirror. She kept calling me her little Japanese princess as I fucked her doggie. She wanted to see me again but I gave her a fake number because I didn't want to start anything like a relationship. I did it two more times but got bored with it and realized I liked men."