Jasmine Blossoms

Story Info
Young wife has an incredible experience.
1.6k words
4.09
2.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
158 Followers

Jasmine's Blossoming Part One

Catcher78

Mostly she would break away from the bank and scurry down to this cute little restaurant kitty-corner from Seattle First Bank and across from the library. She was supposed to meet her husband (Tommy) for lunch at noon, she felt smothered by him though.

She was twenty four and they'd been married for six years.. She loved him still, but she had been so promiscuous before and since their marriage due to his service in the Navy, she'd carefully on the sly had some liaisons. Some of Tommy's friends, Jimmy especially sometimes Jimmy and Keith too.

They were all deathly afraid of Tommy because of his hidden temper and the ferocity of his violence. He was the youngest of three boys, who had been beaten by his next oldest brother and his dad who beat everyone.

So they were careful. She was not sure why she did this, because Tommy was a wonderful lover and loved her.

Just before she was to leave to meet Tommy her boss (Bill) swept in front of her desk and said, "Come on, I'm buying."

Jasmine forgot all about Tommy and slid back in her chair. She was five foot four inches tall and weighed one hundred and thirty pounds. Bill had actually sent her clothes shopping with his wife Trish and she bought her shoes, lingerie, skirts, pants, stockings and jewelry, diamond earrings, anklets, necklaces.

She took her to her salon and paid for a makeover and a mani-pedi. They went to a bar in Madison Park and drank frozen daiquiris and they even danced. Jasmine was overwhelmed by Trish's closeness and as it would happen when she was close to a man her cunny ran like the Columbia River and then Trish patted her ass a couple of times and then if was over.

Jasmine was so close to cumming. but no. Trish brought her to the ferry terminal and she rode it to Bainbridge Island. She called Tommy that afternoon to come and get her.

Bill knew that he was going to fuck Jasmine into tomorrow as they walked to his car in the below ground parking lot in the Bank of California. She looked like this popular actress on the television show Three's Company, but he couldn't remember her name.

Jasmine lacked self confidence and didn't think she was that attractive. Bill knew that she was smoking hot. Her ass swayed in front of him. She was wearing a gray wool, skintight mini dress as part of a near slutty business suit, with a matching blazer and an off white blouse with no bra.

Trish had suggested that with her perky little B-cups she should forgo wearing bras as it would help her career, if she turned guys on. She was wearing some delightful four inch CFM open toed pumps and the anklet. Trish was one of the first hot wives in all of Seattle and knew that Jasmine would be perfect for it.

Bill opened the door to his 1975 Maserati Merak for Jasmine. Getting into the seat required her to step in and somehow slide in/drop in. She looked to Bill and he took her hand and she twisted down towards the seat, locking eyes with Bill. Her dress slid up towards her hips as the maneuver caused her legs to spread revealing the pink French cut panties Trish had bought her. Then her other foot was in and Bill closed the door.

Bill fired up the roadster and they slid out of the underground parking onto Columbia Street. He glanced over to her and she immediately was staring at him. Trish said one of her horny tells was to tuck her hair behind her ear. Bill pulled out his Winston cigarettes and pulled out two and put both of them between Jasmines very crimson lips and punched in the lighter.

She lit them both, with smoke coming out of her nose she put one in his lips and kept the other in hers. She glanced down at his pant leg and saw the outline of a fucking huge cock.

She reached down with her left hand displaying the huge diamond ring and gently started to move up and down with her thumb and two fingers feeling it grow. She said, "Can I suck that fucking huge dick, please baby?" Her cigarette flew out the window.

They had just crossed over I-5 and were headed towards Lake Washington and he pulled over to the side of the road. Jasmine undid his seatbelt. Immediately, she unzipped him and pulled out by far the largest dick she'd ever seen and went to town.

He was at least three inches bigger than Jimmy and twice as long as Tommy. She licked all around the mushroom top and stopped and unhooked his belt and unbuttoned his pants and pulled his pants and briefs down. She knew she could only get about half of the monster into her mouth, but she was going to have his cum in her mouth very soon.

He was amazed as her, so very red lips were halfway down Bill Jr. Her cheeks went concave as she worked his cock. Her tongue was all over the underside of his dick and very soon his balls started to boil and he came more than he could ever remember.

Some of the cum leaked out of the sides of her mouth onto her chin. She felt it and scooped it up as she sat up. Feeling bold she opened her mouth to show him what seemed like a half cup full of cum, then stuck her finger into Bill's mouth. He sucked her finger clean.

He pulled up his pants and belt and started the car. Jasmine fished out a compact and some lip stick and touched up her lips.

The restaurant was in Madison Park on the shore of Lake Washington. They extricated themselves from the car and she grabbed his hand making sure her wedding ring was prominently displayed. Looking down she could still see his club of a cock and the now two inch wet cum stain on his pant's leg, which caused her to smirk. He introduced Jasmine to the owner whose name was Thierry (Terry) and he brought them to a back private room and said it was going to be a special lunch.

Immediately Jasmine pulled Bill's head down to her and their tongues were softly touching and she started moaning and humping on Bill's hardening cock and she said, "Please baby, please fuck me now."

Bill turned her around and bent her over the nearby table and pulled her skirt up over her hips. She had on the pink French cut panties and a garter belt hooked into some very expensive nylons, lined down the back of her legs into her pumps. He pulled aside the panties and pushed the monster dick into her sodden cunt. He grabbed her hips and went to work plunging in and out of her cunt with long steady strokes.

It might have been three minutes and she let out this low pitched groan and came all over his dick. He was not close to cumming and kept the steady pace as if he was in a marathon. She came again and lost control of her limbs. Her face was laying on the table and he could see she was drooling but her eyes were open, but seemingly unfocused.

Thierry came in and was prepared to make a presentation of uncorking a lovely Algerian Red wine. His mother was Algerian and his father was from the Marseille. He always wore this straw hat to cover up his baldness. He set the wine down and walked around the table. He took off this apron and dropped his pants still buckled to the floor, showing a fat, very long dick that was quite dark. Maybe nine inches or so but so thick.

He pulled Jasmine's head towards him and her eyes brightened and she opened her mouth opened up to receive the thick dick. Quickly, the thickness was going to be a problem she thought, but Thierry grabbed the back of Jasmine's head and pulled her head into his pubic region and the dick filled her mouth and went down her throat, perhaps four inches.

He said, "Breathe through your nose, Cherie!"

She had throated Jimmy a lot, but this, well just wow. Both men in short order filled her cunt and belly with cum. It was twelve forty five.

Tommy arrived at the restaurant right at noon but there was no Jasmine. He waited for a few minutes and went down the hill to the bank he worked at and went up to his office and called Jasmine's office phone. The call bounced to an operator, who said, "Bank of California, Gail speaking, can I help you?"

Tommy said, "Hi Gail, this is Tommy Jasmine's husband. I was supposed to meet her for lunch."

"Hi Tommy, umm she went to lunch with her boss Bill."

Tommy was stunned. He said, "Thanks Gail could you have her call me when she gets back, please," and hung up not waiting for a response. Angry that he'd said anything."

He had suspected something since they were first married and he was at sea on the USS Oriskany, CV-34. He was an aviation electronics technician and she flew home to Seattle. A friend of his deceased mom had somehow got his phone number and called him where they were living and he answered and she told him that she'd seen Jasmine in a bar dancing.

The afternoon went on and Tommy's phone never rang. There was a ferry to Bainbridge Island at five twenty five, so he called Jasmine's phone again, getting Gail again and he said, "Gail, please leave her a note to sleep over with Bill," his mother had cheated on his dad and he was not going down that path again."

Jasmine fucked Bill and Thierry all afternoon long. She could not get enough dick. Soon as the lunch shift ended, three waiters spelled Bill and Thiery.

End part one. More to come.

Catcher78
Catcher78
158 Followers