Jasmine Blossoms Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamine's new blossoming as part of a threesome marriage.
1.6k words
3.44
1.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers

Part Two.

Jasmine Blossoms

When we returned to the bank it was nine p.m. I saw Gail's note and called home but the phone just rang unanswered. There was no voicemail on the landline. I called his cell and it went to voicemail. Bill was in his office and I walked over and showed the note to him and said, "Honey do you mind if I spend the night with you guys? Tommy has blocked me and unplugged the land line."

Bill was overjoyed, Trish's plan was unfolding so much faster. "Sure that's fine."

Bill said, "Come on baby let's go."

The drive to their home on Mercer Island was only twenty minutes. She fixed her lipstick, which she knew turned Bill on. She fished her Dunhill cigarettes out and lit one with her silver lighter. She deeply inhaled and turned to Bill with the cigarette right in the middle of her lips and exhaled through her nose and she pulled the cigarette out with her right hand and the cigarette between her fingers reached over to Bill and put the lipstick covered end into his lips.

When Jasmine fucked Keith several weeks ago he asked her to smoke while he was fucking her. He was hammering her as her legs were around him and he was sitting on his legs. She blew smoke on him and he erupted into her cunny. He would belittle Tommy while he fucked Jasmine. She did not care at all. Keith was full of shit in her mind, but he could say whatever he wanted while he was dicking her.

She reached over and rubbed Bill's monster and said, "How's Bill Jr.? Is he up to fucking two beautiful women tonight?"

He said, "Trish has some oil that will take any soreness out..

Trish and Jasmine shrieked when they got to Bill and Trish's large home. As they hugged, Jasmine, "My cunny and ass are so full."

Trish shrieked, "Baby you're my Cuckquean, I got to clean you up while Bill fucks you again."

They fucked all weekend long. Jasmine didn't think about Tommy.

Monday morning Jasmine walked by Gail and quite audibly said to her, "Fuck you Gail as she held Bill's hand."

At one thirty, Jasmine saw the message light on her phone and picked up the handset and hit the blinking button and it was Tommy from Friday, "Hey honey, weren't we having lunch. Give me a call," she deleted the message.

It was just after two, when she decided to call Tommy. She was of a mind to let him down gently, saying maybe they needed a time out, whatever that means, but in her heart, she knew she could never undo or stop the runaway train that was her new life and love.

Tommy picked up the phone and taking a runner said, "Hi Jas, I'm glad you called. These pictures of you and Keith and Jimmy and then both of them. Well, just wow. We are officially done. Do not ever and I mean ever call me again," Jasmine held the phone to her ear as the click and sound of nothing filled her up.

Would Tommy say anything to her friends or brothers or her grandmother or her parents, she wondered. Scorched earth was an empty phrase as to the reality of Tommy's response. Apparently, he knew the passwords to her facebook, Hotmail and Instagram accounts. Photos of her getting fucked were sent everywhere that was digitally possible. Including to Jimmy's wife and Keith's girlfriends, two twins in high school who lived next door (he was best friends with their dad whose wife was also enjoying Keith) oh and some seventy year old Japanese woman.

The videos made it to Porn Hub's number one with a bullet. Seven guys in that restaurant with Bill and Thierry. He posted a fake STD notice on Instagram and followed up with an email to everyone in her Hotmail account.

Jasmine's phone was in her clutch and turned off. She got quite a bit of work done preparing some credit reports for a few new credits on Bill's team of lenders.

Bill walked up to her desk and said, "Hey beautiful, let's go out for lunch."

Jasmine's face lit up and she said, "I need to pee first, "she grabbed her clutch and flounced towards the women's as every bank employee, customer watched her walk in what might be described as a walking twerk.

She DID have to pee badly and wiped her cunny and pulled her dress down. She washed her hands and looked at her lips and no touchup was needed rewalked the previous parade to her lover's desk and winked at Gail on the way by.

Once ensconced in their roadster she reached over into his suit pocket and got his pack of Winston's and fished two out and fired them up and slowly extracted one and put it in Bill's mouth while blowing smoke in his face. It reminded her of Bogart and Bacall.

As they drove towards Bill and Trish's home, Bill said, "Honey?"

She turned and smiled at him, she was slowly rubbing his cock as her eyebrows lifted in response to his question. He went on, "Trish and I have are going to talk to you about a proposal when we get home. Okay?"

Bill was enthralled with her. Watching her walk across the bank today and now caused his cock to twitch.

Trish opened the door and embraced Jasmine and forced her tongue into the younger woman's mouth while pulling her into the embrace. Trish moaned into Jasmine's mouth as her needs overtook her. All morning long she fantasized about eating Jasmine's cunny and ass and scissoring her.

Soon she was beginning to rub her lover's slit which was hot and sloppy with cuntiness. Two fingers in and in a nano second she was pulling against Jasmine's g-spot causing Jasmine to scream as she squirted in less than a minute.

Trish gently pushed her down to the white shag carpet and buried her face in Jasmine's cunt.

For hours Bill and Trish made love to Jasmine, long, slow, deep thrusts into her sloppy cunt and ass while Trish straddled her face. Finally as the evening took over the day, Bill jumped up and ordered three large pizzas from Sahara, which was down in the Village. Two ultimate Saharas (meat lovers) and a Hawaiian Paradise.

Trish and Jasmine went to the master bath and showered. Trish gently washed Jasmine with a body wash and then so very lovingly shampooed Jasmine's beautiful long hair. She had some lemon scented douche in a squeeze bottle and squirted a bunch into her cunny.

They got out of the large shower and Trish very softly rubbed Jasmine's body with a very fluffy towel and wrapped it around her. Jasmine stood there with her eyes closed. She felt Trish brush her hair back and gather at the back of her head. Trish used a black scrunchie to pin Jasmine's hair into a ponytail.

"Jasmine honey, look at the mirror," Trish implored.

Jasmine opened her eyes. Her nipples looked puffy and raw and she saw Trish with her arm around her waist.

Trish said, "Baby you don't need any makeup really, your lips do pop with that cherry red lipstick, but you are literally one of the most beautiful women alive."

She leaned over slowly and bit Jasmine's ear softly causing Jasmine to emit a very soft groan and close her eyes.

Trish said, "Baby," causing Jasmine's eyes to open, "I am deeply in love with you and can't stand the idea of living without you. Please don't leave me."

Jasmine turned her face to look deeply into Trish's eyes and knew Trish loved her as a tear drop ran down Trish's cheek."

Jasmine knew she loved Bill to fuck her, but her heart she knew right then and there was Trish's. She said shrugging with her shoulders, "I'm scared," then they tenderly kissed.

Way ahead of what Bill's plans were Trish said, "Bill and I want you to be our wife. We want to have a family and babies with you. Will you marry us?"

Jasmine said, "Yes."

Trish shrieked and they were hugging and dancing and laughing. Just then Bill yelled, "Pizza's here."

They rushed downstairs and Bill was stunned by Jasmine's transformative beauty, she glowed.

"Bill, Bill, "Trish yelled, "I proposed and Jasmine said yes."

They had pizza and more pizza. Bill said,

"Jasmine honey, Trish will buy you plenty of clothes and a new car of course. Of course as our wife, you don't need a job. I've not said this, but I'm very wealthy a multi-millionaire actually. You will have your mad money account. Do you think thirty thousand a month would be enough for you?"

Jasmine flashed on growing up poor with her grandmother Iva paying all their bills and she fainted."

She never went back to work. Trish and she went shopping. Trish added her to their phone plan and bought her a new iPhone with a pink Barbie case. Trish added Jasmine's name on the plan as Jasmine Fagan, which was Bill and Trish's last name.

Jasmine loved being their wife. She dropped off the pill when they were in Cabo San Lucas and were married at the Hacienda in the lobby with the Catholic priest.

One morning she felt nauseous and ran to the toilet and let loose of last night's dinner. Trish heard this and had bought some pregnancy tests and after soothing Jasmine she had her pee on the stick and she was pregnant all right.

End of Part two

Part three soon.

Catcher78
Catcher78
141 Followers