Jasmine Blossoms Pt. 03

Story Info
Jasmine's pursuit of dick consumes her.
2.2k words
3.4
945
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
148 Followers

Jasmine loves being pregnant.

Her perky little B cups had swollen to DD cups and her distended nipples oozed milk. Pregnant sex was incredible. Bill and Trish had several couple friends on Mercer Island including two black couples that were part of their swingers group.

One afternoon, Tracee and Bob Johnson came to visit Trish and Jasmine, who were both glowing after a mind shattering sixty nine, accomplished on their sides, because Jasmine in her eighth month had gained forty pounds on her petit five foot three inch frame.

Trish jumped up and opened the door, naked with her cunny running like a faucet and she asked Tracee and Bob in. Jasmine was stuck on the floor so Bob bent over and picked her up like she was a toddler. She wrapped her arm around his neck as he stood there as Tracee and Trish were groping each other as Tracee rammed her tongue towards Trish's tonsils.

Bob carried Jasmine into their master bedroom setting her in the middle of the bed. He kicked his runners off and yanked his sweats off. No briefs to hinder him.

Jasmine's mouth dropped open and she saw his dick. It made Bill's dick look tiny and Tommy's was as third as big (bizarre she thought to think of Tommy for the first time in a year). the base of the dick he had was thick as an old porcelain mug and it was curved like a sleeping python.

He crawled up towards Jasmine and she started panting. Surprising her he started nursing on the closest tit and he stopped after fifteen seconds and showed her the milk in his open mouth, then he swallowed. He returned to nursing and lined up his now very straight dick and pushed his dick deep into her causing her to have the longest and most mind blowing orgasm ever.

In and out he slowly fucked her for seemingly hours (90 minutes) and she finally came one last time and her eyes fluttered shut.

He could hear noises from the living room. Crawling from the bed, he covered Jasmine up and walked to the doorway. Tracee had a strap on with a fifteen inch black dildo, known as the boss. Trish was grunting and then came hard.

"Jesus fucking Christ Tracee! Nobody's ever fucked me like that and your mouth and fingers. If I wasn't married I would try to land you so I could be your wife."

To Bob's surprise, Tracee said, "Trish, I've loved you from afar for years and if I could I'd marry you in a heartbeat."

Bob said, "I will make that starting on Monday", he went back into the bedroom and quickly dressed and came out striding quietly towards the door.

"Tracee said," whining, "Baby!!!"

Bob stopped and looked at her, and said, Pearls before swine, bitch. I heard you loud and clear. I do hear what you said."

Bob owned his own home from his years playing basketball for a pro team in Tuscany, Italy. He did file for divorce, Washington was a no fault state. Tracee foolishly moved in with Trish, Bill and Jasmine, so Bob showed that Bill was far more wealthy than him, and Tracee was caught on video fucking Bill, Trish and Jasmine and Bob got full custodial rights for his kids, while Tracee could get the kids two weekends a month.

Right in the middle of this Jasmine had a healthy nine pound girl after a long delivery. Baby Jenny took to the tit in the delivery room.

Bill was a doting father and loving husband to Jasmine. Trish found comfort more and more with Tracee and they slept together in the guest room as baby Jenny slept on Jasmine's arm with Bill next them.

Trish's family lived in San Francisco in the toney Golden Heights neighborhood. Unbeknownst to Jasmine, Trish was Bill's third wife and he had grown kids by the first two marriages. When Trish and Tracee left on short vacation ostensibly to visit Trish's family, it really was about Trish leaving Bill and after a week Bill was served with divorce papers at work and the bank was also served with alienation of affections for Bill's affair with Jasmine, with notations to the affect that Bill had a baby that was created while Jasmine was a bank employee. Trish had the video from Jasmine's gangbang with Bill and others. It was posted on Bill's facebook page and sent to his parents, former wives and kids.

Bill loved Jasmine and Jenny. He didn't fight the divorce and just wanted a normal family with his loving wife.

After the divorce was final, they were married in front of a Justice of the Peace. He was happy, so happy.

Jasmine did love Bill, but Bob's dick stuffed her cunny four or five days a week and when Bill travelled to the Bank headquarters in San Francisco, Bob and Jassy were frequently on the town with her on his arm. Mostly, they went to black clubs. It was a huge status for a black man to have some white married bitch on their arm.

Jasmine was still five foot three, but might have lost five pounds of the forty pounds of baby weight. She wore it on her hips and her ass was rippled with cellulose as were her thighs

One Saturday night she was in a booth riding Bob's dick with her dress up around her hips and one of Bob's former players sat down next to them. Bob was pulling her off his dick showing some ten inches of that beautiful black pipe and then dropping her onto to it. So much jiggle like an earthquake of jiggle.

The player, Brandon, pulled out another huge dick and grabbed her hand and she stroked it. Bob was clueless and finally he nutted in her white cunt. Brandon got up and jerked his head towards the restrooms. Finally when he was done filling her womb up with jizz, Jasmine said baby I gots to pee (Jasmine talked like a ghetto whore around Bob).

When she slid out of the booth her dress was up around her enormous hips and ass and her cellulose ridden ass and thighs wobbled in plain view as she strode towards the restrooms. Black men and woman knew a cellulose rife booty was prized in the community. One survey of the community said it was what allowed woman, married, single or divorced to get dick when they had to have it.

The other visual as Jasmine got to Brandon was that jizz was streaming out of her stretched coochie and was all over her legs and her shoes.

Brandon saw that as old man cum and he had to plant the flag in this cheating bitch. Soon Brandon was behind Jamine holding her fat roll above her ass and his long, thick dick in and out of her oozing cunt. Some random playa had planted his pole in Jasmine's mouth and was getting a very sloppy, wet blow job.

They both came hard. Jasmine was in heaven.

Back at the booth this black skinny girl little tits, with a nice little bubble but, who might have been the most beautiful woman Bob had ever seen sat on his still hard dick staring in his eyes and slowly without Bob's help rode his dick up and down. Up and down. He hoped to God she was at least sixteen.

Reading his mind she said, "I'm twenty three and I'm a model and went to Garfield High and know your mama. I expect us to have three babies, but if you insist, I could do five. People call me Ginger May. I make a lot of money and have a condo on Queen Anne Hill take me home baby."

Jasmine left with Brandon and went home in his Cadilac Escalade. Her phone was turned off. Jenny was with Bill's sister and was about a year old, fifteen days away.

Bill got a call from his sister the following day that Jasmine had not come home from the night before and that Jenny was with them. He was confused, but had been concerned that Jassy had not returned his calls last night. She had not mentioned going out and he did want to ask Ruth where Jassy was going last night. He hung up saying he'd be home early in the evening. He knew he had to cut this trip short and come home.

Calls to Jassy's phone, went to voicemail until it wouldn't take any more. It had been almost thirty six hours since she had been seen or heard from. He was going to the police to file a missing person's report. Just having a random thought he called Trish and she picked up. He told her what was going on, then Trish said to hold on.

A minute later she came back on and said, "Tracee says that Bob took her to a black club in the central area and she left with a black gangster named Brandon Day. She says Bob has been fucking her five days a week since she was six months pregnant."

Bill didn't say anything, his world shattered until he finally exhaled and said, "Really Trish, no bs, I've got a baby here."

"I'm sorry Bill. Part of me still loves you and always will. Best of luck."

Bill's sister Ruth a family law attorney, who had Jenny, opened the door to Bill and could tell something horrible had happened. She opened the door and pulled him into a fierce motherly hug and said, "Tell me."

Bill did so. Ruth listened intently. Pulling her iPhone from her hip pocket she found a number and punched it.

When it was picked up on the other end she said, "Ruth here Sol, Brandon Day, black gangster, full work up. Photos, videos. My brother's wife Jasmine Fagan, apparently with him for the last forty hours or so. We believe willfully. Determine either way. Find out if he's a drug gangster or theft or whatever. Feed it to me as it comes," and she hung up.

Here is what I need to know from you right now. "Do you want her back?"

"No, she's been fucking this other guy, a former UW coach, for a year and a half. This is just an escalation."

Ruth started again, "Here are the objectives. One total custody of Jenny; two establish endangerment of Jenny when she was fucking the other guy in her presence; three find out how rich the gangster is, so she has no claim on your assets; four remove your personal assets into that trust we have; five if she's with the gangster file a missing person's report and say we think she's with the gangster. They will ask her if she's willfully there."

"The court will see that has an out of control woman who has abandoned her child and husband. It's frosting to the cake, but it makes our cake better."

Jasmine woke up and was pleased her cunny was full and there was a big black finger and thumb rolling her nipple. Brandon was in Los Angeles doing business. Big Mike one of Brandon's posse and a bodyguard. He slept with her last night and fucked her last night. When Brandon was gone, the posse was supposed to fuck her good as he knew Jasmim had to have dick.

Big Mike was three hundred and fifty pounds and had played college football and was on practice squads in the NFL, until he wasn't.

Last night Jasmine had fucked everyone that was there except Big Mike and he picked her up and carried her to Brandon's bed and laid her on her belly. He pushed his long thick dick into her pushing into her butt with his huge gut and he held her shoulders.

Every time he pumped into her she exhaled with a huge grunt, the air in her lungs pushed out. He fucked her for close to an hour and she started cumming soon after he started. At some point, her eyes closed and although continued to grunt, her arms and legs, flopped around with his movements until he came. She had slept until a few moments ago.

They were interrupted by somebody knocking on the front door. They both got off the bed and went downstairs, neither being self-conscious as to having no clothes on.

Big Mike said to Jasmine, "There's no product deliveries today. Part of the posse maybe," he shrugged opening the door.

There were three police officers, two men and a woman. The woman had a camera going. They announced themselves, "This is a missing person's call. Is there a Jasmine Fagan here?"

Jasmine moved to the doorway. She said, "I'm Jasmine Fagan."

The woman officer said, "Are you here of your own free will?"

To the delight of all the police officers Jasmine answered in gangster patois, "Uh huh, I be Brandon's bitch, " she pointed to those very words tattooed across the top of her breasts and then emphatically crossed her arms.

It took half a day for the video to make it to Ruth. She had to pull some strings. It took a day and a half to put the paperwork together and put it in front of a judge.

Another three days through the weekend and the right process server and Jasmine was served with decree and the proposed custody arrangement, with some pictures from the video attached..

Jasmine had all but forgotten about Bill and Jenny and she tossed it aside the front door.

End of part 3.

Catcher78
Catcher78
148 Followers