Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The URL was a clips4sale video that was so long it took me four attempts to type it correctly. When I finally typed it in accurately, it took me to a download site for a video called Student Makes Teacher Cum In Pantyhose.

I gasped to myself.

A student gifted me this?

That was incredibly bold.

Curious, of course, I clicked on the download and as it started, I searched for the title. Finding it, I saw a brief gif that instantly had my pussy on fire:

- It showed a teacher sitting at a desk, and a student sitting across from her in a short plaid skirt.

-The second quick clip was a close-up of the student, now sitting on the teacher's side of the desk with her heel dangling from her nylon-clad foot.

-The third scene was the nylon-clad foot now teasingly poised in front of the teacher's surprised face and moving on her open buttoned chest

-the fourth clip had the mocha-coloured nylon-clad foot slipping under the teacher's red skirt.

-the fifth clip had my pussy literally on fire as I moved my hand to touch myself and the student rubbed her pantyhose foot over the teacher's pantyhose-clad crotch. The teacher was even leaning back, seeming very close to coming.

I glanced at the download. It was only 10% finished.

-the last clip was a little disappointing after the hotness of the previous ones, as the student rubbed one foot on the teacher's pussy and another over the top of her clothed breast.

I would have had the teacher sucking on the pantyhose-clad foot as she came, and then sucking up her own cunt cum from the foot that got her off.

As I waited for the video to finish downloading, I read the summary, and my pussy begged for attention. The visual of a student doing that to me was completely pussy drenching. The idea of it being Samantha in the other role had my cunt flooding.

I stared at the snail-paced downloading video.

Hurry up, hurry up, I thought to myself. I wanted to watch this now. No, I needed to watch this now.

I even imagined the Hooters waitress I saw at the mall recently and having her nylon-clad feet to worship and rub my pussy.

Then it occurred to me. I'd been gifted with a lesbian video. So... logic corresponding... my Secret Santa had to be a girl.

A teacher? Unlikely. None of the female staff seemed like realistic possibilities. Although it could be the intern who'd left a week ago. She was cute. Bossy. Flirty. Yet she'd returned home, which was over two hours away.

A student, then.

Most likely.

Yet I asked myself once again that same repetitive question.

Who?

Who?

Who?

I'd love for it to be Samantha. Yet she seemed very unlikely. For one thing, she was too sweet and nice.

Based on my stories Carol, a quiet nerdish girl, would be the perfect prototype. Sweet and innocent on the outside, a naughty seductress on the inside. A story released this past Christmas had just that kind of character domming a cheerleader in "Sexual Awakenings: 1 Christmas Eve", a story that really showcased my ADD, since it began just as a story about a department store Santa who is teased by, and then fucks a cheerleader, but it morphed into a complex power struggle between a lowly yet indomitable nerd and the head cheerleader, with some hot lesbian submissive sex thrown in, before finally getting to the Santa fucking the cheerleader end... all of that followed by, well, a kinky epilogue.

Tabitha, my only black female student, would easily check off a couple fantasies from my bucket list... if only she was fair game.

Pamela was a dominant and an open lesbian, but this Secret Santa approach seemed way too sneakily seductive for her. She was very much in your face, and out and proud. If she wanted to dominate me, I imagine she would just barge up to my desk after school and start ordering me around.

I even briefly pondered my much younger sister-in-law who was at our house last weekend wearing this:

Other girl possibilities swirled in my head as I searched the Bratty Babes website. Most were girls giving nylon-clad foot jobs, and I realized I'd seen a couple of these in the past. Mostly real estate agents using their nylon-clad feet to sell a house. They were kind of cool, especially the supposedly oblivious wife or girlfriend, but a bit repetitive.

Then I found some other lesbian ones.

Yummy!

As my download slowly continued, I watched some other hot gifs. They were grouped in collections of six teasing scenes that made me want to get the movie they were all taken from. One was called 'Desperate Housewives Cum in Pantyhose Under Table' although the title was deceptive, as it was only one housewife coming and she wasn't under the table, but next to it. Both women were in tan nylons and short dresses.

Clip 1 had the Seductress dangling her shoe as the other one drank a martini while they talked about something.

Clip 2 had the Seductress's heel drop to the floor before her nylon-clad foot moved up the housewife's leg.

Clip 3 had the Seductress aggressively move her foot between the surprised woman's legs... her reaction quite hot.

Clip 4 had the woman's legs spread as the nylon foot slowly rubbed her nylon-clad crotch as the woman looks down at the action in pleasured awe.

Clip 5 was a closeup of the nylon foot working its magic.

The final clip had the Seductress furiously rubbing the woman to a hot orgasm.

I scrolled around for more, and found a cheerleader one. My pussy burned, yet I avoided touching myself as I checked and saw my video was half downloaded.

The title was 'Girls on the Same Squad end up in Pantyhose Fun.'

Clip 1 is the Seductress getting out of her shoes.

Clip 2 is her aggressively spreading the other cheerleader's legs.

Clip 3 the girl's pantyhose crotch is ripped, and the Seductress is rubbing her.

Clip 4 one foot is rubbing pussy, and the other is in her face as she smells it.

Clip 5 is faster rubbing as the submissive girl pleasures the Seductress' other foot.

Clip 6 is a closeup of the foot rubbing away... but alas, no cumshot.

63% done.

I found another video where an employee maneuvers for a raise called 'Cleo Gets a Raise By Making Boss Ari Cum in Pantyhose'. Like the last couple, both were in tan hosiery, as if they were staging this just for me.

Clip 1 was harmless: just the two girls talking.

Clip 2 has Cleo drop her heel and move her foot between Ari's legs.

Clip 3 is a closeup of an amazingly shocked look on Ari's face.

Clip 4 is a closeup of the pantyhose foot rubbing the pantyhose crotch.

Clip 5 is similar, but somehow Ari too has lost her heels (which I'm happy to see).

Clip six is Ari seemingly coming from the foot job.

83% done.

I found one more. Another employee gets a raise, and for the third time the sexy Macy is the victim. She plays the teacher in the one downloading, and the housewife in 'Desperate Housewives'.

This one seemed similar to, but also different from the other clips.

Clip 1 is just them talking.

Clip 2 is a closeup of Roxie's foot coming out of her heel.

Clip 3 is one foot going between Macy's legs and another to her face.

Clip 4 is a generous close up of both nylon-clad feet approaching the pantyhose-clad crotch.

Clip 5 is Roxie saying something as she rubs both feet up and down on the clearly horny Macy.

Clip 6 shows the feet rubbing in circles as Macy clearly comes.

97%.

I watched a couple of the gifs again.

98%.

I stared steadily at it, urging it to hit 100%, as I saw the newest clip title that has my pussy gush: 'Student Jazmin Makes Teacher Emma Cum In Pantyhose'. I was reading the summary when my phone rang.

It was my mother.

I sighed.

Nothing killed my horniness like my mother. I didn't even get to watch the promotional gif.

I considered not answering, but then she would think something was wrong and send one of my sisters over to check on me. So, for ten minutes I listened to her without absorbing a bit of it, agreed with everything, and tried to get off the phone.

The film had downloaded, and I wanted to watch it.

Eventually, I got off the phone, clicked on the downloaded clip and watched. The video begins with a student asking if she can leave early from detention (likely sent there because of the skimpy outfit she was wearing). The teacher denies the request and looks annoyed, yet (like I imagine I would have been doing) is also stealing glances at the teen's nylon-clad legs. The student notices, saunters over to the desk and hops onto it... dangling her shoe. The teacher is surprised and orders her back to her desk, but instead, the student drops her heel, then aggressively moves her ....

God, it was so hot.

I imagined Samantha's cute feet rubbing my pussy:

I imagined sucking on her nylon-clad toes.

I watched it a second time, imagining Samantha doing that exact same thing to me. I came long before the video ended.

After I recovered from my orgasm, I sat there wondering yet again about the same two questions.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Why?

Why?

Why?

This Secret Santa come-on was the most exciting experience I'd had in years. Yet I knew it was dangerous for my career.

The next question was already swirling around inside me: how far was I willing to let this go?

As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't get Samantha out of my head. I really hoped it would turn out to be her.

...

WEDNESDAY

After much deliberation, I arrived at school on Wednesday wearing the thigh high stockings I'd been gifted on Monday.

In truth, I put them on and took them off three times before finally deciding to put them on and keep them on for the day. I concluded that yes, I was obeying someone who was possibly a student, a student who likely had some ulterior motives for me, but I also just liked them.

The key was to act as if nothing was different today. I often wore mocha stockings, just not these mocha stockings, and this time it was because I'd been told to.

Today, for some reason, was the only day that wasn't a dress up day of some sort. Tomorrow was Dress as your Favourite Christmas Character Day, and Friday was our traditional formal day that included a school-wide Christmas buffet lunch.

So I was wearing a longer than usual skirt to hide the top of the thigh highs as I played detective and looked for clues about who might be my Sexual Secret Santa.

Unfortunately, I still came up empty.

I got to class a bit early, and found another box on my desk.

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

I needed to open this box, and right away.

I went and locked my door and returned to open it.

Besides a note, inside were Ben Wa balls and black panties.

Again, here was something I'd written about in a few stories, but I'd never actually used them in real life.

Even though I was once again shocked by the brazenness of the gift, I read the note.

Mrs. Walker

Did you enjoy the video I sent? I noted that you did indeed download it. I figured you would really enjoy it. I imagine you have fantasized about that being done to you on many occasions by many students.

I hope that today you are wearing the nylons I gifted you. It's the least you can do after all the effort I'm putting into making your Christmas week extra special.

I know that behind that sweet teacher façade is a submissive looking for a Mistress.

So, if you obeyed yesterday's order, you are indeed wearing those very expensive nylons, which are thigh highs. So today's next task is to slide today's little toy collection inside your likely already wet pussy. If you didn't wear any panties (in my fantasies you never do), I bought you a sexy pair. We wouldn't want those little stimulants falling out and clattering to the floor when that sweet pussy of yours gets excessively wet from obsessing about which senior is picturing you between her legs as their teacher submissive. (Yes, by now you must have surmised I'm a girl and one of your students, and you're correct on both counts. So you've narrowed the field down to half of your students.)

Your Secret Santa.

My pussy was indeed excessively wet as she described.

I was also, as she said, narrowing down the field. At least if she wasn't lying to me, and I couldn't see why she would; that would likely just spoil the cat-and-mouse game for us both.

She was indeed a girl.

She was for sure a student... a senior.

She was someone with Mistress capabilities, and probably some experience as well.

She was someone who saw past the teacher façade I'd been successfully hiding behind for decades.

Therefore she was someone intuitive.

And also perceptive.

She was someone who'd likely be able to draw me in like a moth to a flame. Actually, she was already doing so.

I looked at the Ben Wa balls.

I was curious about them.

I recalled reading Fifty Shades and Anastasia quoting, although the grammar leaves something to be desired, as did a lot of the writing in that book, "I flush from the constant movement of the balls. They weigh down inside me, massaging me internally and make me needy, needy for sex. Oh, the sensation is exquisite."

The word choice of exquisite had seemed odd at the time, and yet it had made me wonder then, and really made me wonder again, now that I was facing another choice.

What would they feel like inside me? Let's find out.

As I sat at my desk, spread my legs and slid them in, I told myself I wasn't doing it because some stranger had told me to, but because the idea turned me on, and I wanted to know if they would make me feel exquisite. The fact that I was likely obeying a student, a female student, enhanced the excitement.

I moaned as I slipped them inside my already wet pussy. I was already wearing panties today (this Mistress was partly right -- I didn't always wear them), so I stowed the new pair in my purse.

Sitting still, the balls didn't do much for me. I could tell they were there, but that was it.

It wasn't at all exquisite.

Wondering what the eggs would feel like inside me when I was mobile, I stood up and walked around a bit. I let out a loud moan as they began moving inside me, and were now almost making my legs buckle.

It was awkward.

Slightly uncomfortable.

A little wicked.

A little stimulating... teasing enough to let me know they were there, but not pleasing enough to get me really horny.

Perhaps fiction was indeed more exciting than reality.

So, although I knew I shouldn't obey this teen temptress whoever she was, I kept the balls in my pussy, and continued wearing the nylons she'd ordered me to.

It was so exhilarating just to obey.

The mystery of who it was added to the thrill, even though it should have terrified me.

If discovered, I could be fired just for obeying these orders.

I could be fired for wearing Ben Wa balls inside me while I taught impressionable young minds... although at this moment, one of them was creating quite the impression on me.

Who?

Who?

Who?

I walked around a little more, unlocked the door, sat back at my desk and got used to having these toys inside me.

The bell rang and tired seniors walked in. The first period of the day was always the hardest to teach. They were almost always half comatose. They were less involved in conversations, more likely to fall asleep during a film, and just generally more apathetic than the other classes.

This class was no different.

The morning went rather uneventfully, other than my own internal anxiety and pleasure. Trying not to be obvious, I studied every girl in every class, trying to figure out who it could be. Yet I detected no teasing looks, nothing flirtatious, no one seemed any different from any other day.

It was so frustrating.

As was the constant slow burn from the balls every time I moved around.

A constant reminder of my submissive obedience to some anonymous student of mine.

A constant stimulation that had me becoming more and more eager to learn who it was, and to discover what she ultimately wanted.

A constant tantalizing promise, perhaps a false one, that my years of writing about fantasy submissions of a teacher to a student would soon become a reality.

Would I actually submit to this girl if she presented me with the opportunity?

Better question. Could I resist, if it came down to a face to face order from this mystery teen?

According to my own stories and psychological philosophy; the answer was no. I probably wouldn't hesitate for even a moment before tumbling.

It was just before lunch, and my kids were writing a test, when I was startled, and let out a class-alerting gasp, as vibrations started up in my pussy.

I'd had no clue that Ben Wa balls could vibrate.

The entire class looked up curiously.

I apologized as I tried to control my body, as I felt my face burning, "Sorry," although I didn't explain anything, I couldn't find anything else to say. No explanation except for the truth would make any sense.

I got a few peculiar looks, but then they all returned to their tests.

The vibrating inside me was very slow and subtle, but it packed a lot bigger punch than when they were idle.

Then it suddenly stopped.

I looked around. The range of the remote control couldn't be very far.

It pretty much had to be someone in this room.

Yet everyone seemed to be writing away. There were lots of furrowed brows as they worked their way through the test, but nary a giggle or a smirk.

I stood up to look around for even the tiniest tell from someone, and felt a little wetness leak into my panties. I also felt disappointed when I realized that Samantha wasn't in this class. Although there was no evidence at all pointing to her being the Secret Santa, I had sure hoped she was.

In this class, only a couple kids seemed like possible candidates.

I walked around the class a little more slowly than I usually would, not wanting to stimulate myself anymore, but also doing my job by walking around to ensure there was nobody cheating, and this time also trying to see if someone was hiding a remote device in their hand.

I found none, and the class ended with my being horny and frustrated.

At lunch, I went to the staff bathroom, and rubbed myself to an orgasm. Even though I hadn't even seen Samantha today, it was she who popped into my head and sent me over the top.

Her tight body in sexy white lingerie.