Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, temptation island is now here," she said, as she ordered, "Now come and fuck yourself."

I smiled at her reference. Temptation Island was the guilty pleasure we both watched. I quickly backed up to her as I said, "Yes, Mistress," before it easily slid inside my very wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck yourself," she repeated, as I awkwardly bounced back on her. Apparently, my coordination was a little off.

After a minute or so of no real rhythm, she said, "Maybe I should fuck you."

"Yes, please fuck me, baby sister," I begged, wanting to be pounded hard and deep.

"As you wish," she said, as she began pumping the dildo in and out of me.

"Ohhhhh, yes, fuck me," I moaned, as my orgasm instantly began to rise.

"Not quite as intense as a strap-on," she sighed as she fucked me.

"Oooh, it still feels very good," I said, as I knew my orgasm was going to rock my world.

"I still miss my strap-on," she sighed. "It's longer, and fatter, too."

"Sounds amazing," I moaned.

"And it's black," she added

"Oh yes, a big black cock," I moaned.

"Think you would actually want that fantasy to come true?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. Cheating on my husband with another woman, even with my sister, I didn't see as cheating. I couldn't ever eat my husband's pussy. On the other hand, I could suck and get fucked by my husband's decent-sized six-inch white cock, and often did.

"Think about it," she said as she fucked me. "I have a few friends with big black cocks. One is eleven inches."

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, the idea of even trying to take something that big a major turn-on.

"You'll walk bowlegged for a week," she added. "I did."

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, not only at the visual of an eleven-inch black cock slamming into either her or me, but also from the growing orgasm from the dildo fucking me.

"And he's young, fit, and can shoot three or four times in a night without ever going flaccid," she added.

"Oh," was again all I could muster. I loved my husband, but one cum deposit, and he was out for the count. At least he always made the effort to ensure I got off first, but multiple orgasms weren't something I could ever experience with him unless he'd be willing to serve as my appetizer, and then step aside so I could enjoy a main course of the eleven-incher Beth had just mentioned.

On the other hand, I was getting close to a multiple orgasm right now.

"Maybe you could even eat some black pussy while you're taking a BBC in this tight cunt of yours," she added.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes," I babbled, my orgasm imminent.

"Now come on my dick, you nasty little wannabe biracial slut," she ordered, slapping my ass as she slammed the dildo into me deep and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Mistress," I screamed, as my orgasm erupted after just a couple more pumps.

She pulled the dildo out, slid underneath me and dove into my pussy, even as cum leaked out of me.

"Oh yes, eat my cunt cum," I moaned, as euphoria pinballed through me.

A couple minutes later I rolled off of her and onto my back and she said, "Well, that was fun."

"Best sisterly bonding night ever," I smiled.

"Indeed," she smiled, as she moved beside me.

And without another word, her arms around me, we drifted off to sleep.

.....

The next morning, I was awakened by some general massaging of my face.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of black nylon-clad feet above me.

I smiled and said, as I licked the shiny sole, "What a great way to wake up."

"I couldn't agree more, Mrs. Walker," Samantha responded.

Samantha?! I froze.

"Keep licking, my teacher pet," she ordered, lifting her foot away from me. "This morning you're completely mine."

Wanting to lick those feet and hopefully progress from there to her pussy, and trusting in Beth's promise that she could keep a secret, I sat up and replied, thinking that today would be another a wild day, "Yes, Mistress Samantha, whatever you say."

The end....

Epilogue:

That day, I was overwhelmed by surprise after surprise.

After servicing Samantha, I was offered my sister's stocking-clad foot.

I was then dressed up for another BIG surprise, while an egg vibrated in my pussy the entire time.

I was taken to the backyard dressed all in white, and blindfolded.

I was nervous.

Excited.

Beth whispered, "Ready to meet your new teenage Mistress?"

"God, yeah," I agreed, without even considering who it might be, or any possible consequences.

"You're to obey this girl without hesitation or question," Beth instructed me.

"Of course, Mistress," I said, my pussy on fire, my brain mush.

When my blindfold was removed, I was staring up at a pantyhose-clad ass.

At first I didn't recognize who it was.

"I've been training her for six months," Beth explained.

It was then I saw the boots.

Boots I myself had bought...

...for my daughter!

I stammered, this being the shock of shocks, the plot twist of plot twists, "S-S-Sarah?"

"Crawl to me, Mommy-pet," she ordered, turning around.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, paralyzed by shock.

"NOW, Mommy-slut," she ordered.

I was bewildered.

Stunned.

Stimulated.

Speechless.

I obediently crawled to my daughter and followed her into the house.

"Have fun, you two," Beth called out, her tone making it clear she was enjoying the role of sexual puppet master.

For the next hour, I sucked on my daughter's feet.

Licked her ass.

Ate her pussy.

Had an orgasm from her feet.

And then Beth joined us with her strap-on, and fucked us both.

...

A month later, I walked into my house after work, my secret safe so far, when Sarah's best friend Mary said, "Get over here, Mrs. Walker, I have a foot that needs cleaning."

I dropped to my knees and serviced the teen, not even asking how she knew I was an available submissive... just assuming my daughter had lent me out to her best friend. And if this was what Sarah wanted me to do, that was good enough for me.

My Valentine's Day trip to Le Chateau Club with Beth led me to wear this:

And as I was already learning, once Pandora's Box was opened, there was no closing it.

I was a submissive nylon-foot worshipping, pussy-licking, strap-on taking incestuous slut, and I was loving every minute of it.

PS: THE ABOVE IS MY FAVOURITE PICK OF THE LOVELY NYLONSKITTY/NYLONSKITTEN.

Sexy.

Sweet.

Delicious.

Although this one is a close second: