Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass and legs.

My crawling to her feet and worshipping them.

I came... hard... and after taking a lengthy time to recover, I headed back to class.

I came back from lunch, and there were three candy canes on my desk. Each partially unwrapped.

And a note.

Mrs. Walker

Today for the third day, and as a reward for your obedience, here are three candy canes. Now before you think of that as a pretty lame gift after three pretty good ones, if I don't say so myself, these candy canes were marinated inside three delicious women, including a fellow teacher of yours... until they reached orgasm.

And... YES, one of the flavours is mine.

Enjoy.

Secret Santa

Oh my God!

This was coming right out of one of my stories. Not this exact plot, but the same kinky wickedness.

I'd like to pretend I didn't sample those candy canes... that I was strong enough to resist... but that would be a lie.

I reached for one, lifted it to my nose and took a sniff. It smelt mostly of mint, but I could smell just the lingering aroma of something else.

Curious, I took it into my mouth and sucked the supposed pussy juice from the candy cane.

It was subtle, but I had no doubt it was pussy juice.

I took the second, and did the same thing.

Then the third.

Each candy cane was the identical kind, but each had a slightly different additional scent from the others.

I wondered which teacher it could possibly be. I wondered which one was my Secret Santa. I wondered who the third one's could be.

So many questions, so few answers.

The day continued on without any further drama, without any further buzzing surprises, and I headed home horny as hell, following an afternoon of teasing from the Ben Wa balls inside me every time I moved around.

To my surprise, there was an envelope in my mailbox. I knew who it was from.

Instantly a rush went up my spine.

Instantly a gush went into my panties.

I headed inside, and went directly to my room.

I opened the envelope and found another note:

Mrs. Walker

Here's a bonus gift for you for being such a good girl: pictures of my sexy legs. I hope you enjoy them. I know you've fantasized about seeing them many, many times.

Secret Santa

There were indeed a bunch of photos of her legs and feet in pantyhose.

God, I loved the shiny pantyhose gleam the most.

I admired her nylon-clad feet, the arch of her foot.

God, I wanted to suck on those red painted toes.

God, I wanted to lick the soles of her nylon-clad feet.

God, I wanted that foot rubbing all over my face as I licked it. As I smelt it.

I wanted to dive between those pantyhose-clad legs. To bury my face in her ripe pussy. To become her teacher pet.

I wanted to caress that silky-clad ass. I wanted to lick her ass from behind. I wanted to crawl between her legs while she sat on my face.

Plaid skirts have always been a turn-on for me. The stereotypical schoolgirl attire. Mixed with pantyhose, and my pussy was on fire.

The last photo appeared so innocent. The white, lace-topped thigh highs. The legs crossed. The cute lacy panties. Yet I imagined that underneath that façade of purity was a wickedness that was drawing me in like a moth to the flame.

My other secret fantasy... one that no one knew... well, no one knew lots of my fantasies... but perhaps my ultimate fantasy was one where my sister... my younger sister... my half-sister... Beth... seduced and dominated me.

She was 31 to my 45. An accident of sorts. But she was also the wild child. She lived the life I had always wanted to. She was vivacious and lived on the edge in reality, while my wildness was almost completely restricted to the fantasies I wrote.

She got the tattoos I was always too timid to go through with.

She did the things I only fantasized about.

And... I desperately wanted to eat her pussy.

This is Beth.

Isn't she beautiful?

This is Beth in lingerie... just one of hundreds of photos she posts of herself on Instagram and Twitter.

This is her showcasing her ass... yes, she posted this online.

This was her new Twitter profile pic:

And this her Twitter banner:

Replacing this one:

Like me, she usually wore nylons.

So, I closed my eyes and imagined becoming her pet.

I imagined licking her soles, sucking on her toes, and then strolling up her legs to bury my face in her pussy.

I came hard... like I always did when I fantasized about my baby sister.

I took the Ben Wa balls out of my pussy, and headed downstairs to make supper.

That night, I got a good ten plus pages written on a story I was working on.

Ironically, Beth phoned me as I was slowly touching myself while I wrote. She said we needed to talk, and asked if I could meet her for dinner Saturday night for a girl's night out. I imagined a very wicked version of it, as I agreed that would be fun.

Once she hung up, I closed my eyes and imagined a very special sisterly girl's night.

I imagined her amazing ass:

Her amazing ass and feet in nylons.

Her sexy nylon-clad feet:

Her small, perky tits:

Her sexy, seductive smile.

Like every other time that I imagined worshipping Beth's body: her tits, her nylon-clad feet, her silky sheer ass, and her enticing pussy, I came.

Also, like every other time, once I had recovered from my orgasm, I shook my head in shame.

I was really losing control.

THURSDAY

I wore the same stockings... they were just too good not to wear again.

It was Dress like a Christmas Character Day, and I was dressing as an elf... although without the green nylons.

I looked a little more sexy than usual... for school.

I went to school, looking forward to whatever surprise was in store for me.

I should have been nervous, yet this had been the most exhilarating few days I'd had in years.

Once my guilt faded away, my body triggered more stimulation and excitement.

I arrived at school, and was excited to see another envelope on my desk.

I sat down.

I opened the envelope.

I expected more pictures.

I got them.

This time there was no note.

Which was weird.

Yet each picture had a sticky note attached to it.

I BET YOU WOULD LOVE TO BOW DOWN AND LICK THE SWEAT OFF OF MY STOCKING SOLES, WOULDN'T YOU, MRS. WALKER?

I looked at the shiny feet.

I did indeed wish they were before me to worship.

I looked at the blurred ass.

I looked at the blurred hair.

I couldn't really tell if it was red or brown hair... but it was a clue.

I KNOW YOU LIKE THE SHINY GLOSSY HOSIERY... JENNY.

God, those nylons literally shone and glistened. I was completely captivated.

I also noticed that, for the first time, she called me Jenny, and not Mrs. Walker, although I wasn't sure what to make of it.

It could have been an oops.... But unlikely.

In my stories, and the way this was spinning out, it seemed to be coming completely out of my stories in a way, the Mistress would use the submissive's first name as a tool in clarifying the hierarchy.

Was this seductress borrowing plays right out of my fictional playbook?

I KNOW YOU PREFER STOCKINGS, MY PET, BUT SOMETIMES PANTYHOSE CAN ACCENTUATE AN ENTIRE LOWER HALF, DON'T YOU THINK?

Yes, these pantyhose were definitely sexy.

Her hair wasn't showing enough to tell for sure... was it red? Brunette? This continued to drive me nuts.

I noticed she was starting to call me 'pet'. A term I had used in a plethora of stories about lesbian submissions. This seduction was becoming eerily reminiscent of my own stories.

It sent a chill up my spine.

DO YOU LIKE MY LINGERIE, MY EAGER TO PLEASE SUBMISSIVE SLUT-TO-BE? I KNOW YOU'LL BE WILLING TO WORSHIP MY NYLONS ALL NIGHT LONG.

A slut?

That had escalated quickly.

Who was this?

I analyzed the picture closer.

The hair did indeed look more brunette than red.

That would eliminate pretty much every suspect I had... including Samantha.

I was at a complete loss.

I kept gathering more evidence, yet it only seemed to be leading me round and round in a circle of futility.

SO, SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER, ARE YOU READY TO SUBMIT UNCONDITIONALLY?

WHOA! My entire world came crashing down with that one question.

At first, I read right past the key revelation without it registering, as I was focused on examining the picture.

This picture, although taken from behind, looked like a teenager.

The thong.

The ponytail.

The slim figure.

Who?

Who?

Who?

Each new piece of evidence seemed to contradict the previous.

Was that even her... or was it supposed to be me?

Then as I reread the sticky note, my eyes went wide.

I felt myself go cold.

I felt the blood drain from my cheeks.

She'd called me silkstockingslover.

Fuck!

How could she possibly know that?

How could anyone except myself possibly know about my online identity? Well, lots of people were familiar with silkstockingslover's stories, and in that identity I corresponded with lots of people, but I was always very careful not to drop any clues about my everyday identity.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The warning bell rang. I quickly stuffed the photos back into the envelope and into my desk... completely flustered.

I taught the entire morning in a frazzled mess. My only silver lining in this potential disaster was that this photogenic girl could have easily outed me by now and hadn't, so that didn't appear to be her intention.

With that said, my secret being known even by just one person, changed everything. All the excitement of the past few days were crushed. I just needed today to be over.

By lunchtime I was sick to my stomach, and I went home to recover. I just couldn't focus on work.

I reached my car, and again was surprised to see an envelope sitting on my passenger seat.

Although I was curious, funny how I could switch from devastated to curious in a heartbeat, I just headed home.

Yet, when I was still a few blocks away, curiosity got the better of me, as did worry, so I pulled over to see what was in the envelope.

God, I was weak.

I opened the envelope, and found a pair of pink panties inside.

They were wet.

I also found a note.

Mrs. Walker

I hope I didn't stress you out by revealing I knew you were silkstockingslover. It was such a turn-on when I discovered my favourite teacher and my favourite erotica writer were the same woman.

It was even more exciting when it became obvious you were desperate for a Mistress.

These panties are freshly wet after my reading your story about becoming a submissive to your sisters. It's so hot to know that you not only want to be a submissive lesbian, but an incestuous one.

Smell these panties.

Lick my wetness from them.

Soon you will be licking my pussy directly from the source. Won't that be exciting?

Secret Santa

Wetness gushed into my panties as I read those nasty words.

The promise.

I didn't even realize I was doing it until I noticed her scent. I had moved her panties directly to my nose, mindlessly obeying her command.

God, they were wet.

God, they smelt good.

I was about to taste them when I opened my eyes and saw some people walking towards my car. I quickly dropped the panties onto the seat and drove home.

Was I worried about losing my job? Yes.

Was I terrified about being outed? Yes.

Were those two serious concerns overridden by my desperately wanting to discover who this Secret Santa was? Yes.

I arrived home.

I went directly to my room.

I pulled up some new lesbian porn I'd recently downloaded.

I grabbed the rabbit vibrator I almost never used.

I grabbed the wet panties and brought them to my nose. God, I'd love to smell this pussy directly from the source.

I imagined I was the one on my knees waiting to obey an order from the Mistress who I no longer thought was Samantha, but kept dreaming it was.

I, of course, would also be wearing nylons.

I imagined Samantha was wearing the cute jean skirt she occasionally wore... with the beige nylons that weakened my knees and dampened my panties.

Or perhaps the wild outfit she wore a few weeks ago for Purple and Gold Day. A look that wouldn't work on many, but she had pulled it off in an exotic, pussy-leaking way.

I'd never once considered our school colours sexy... yet Samantha had found a way to make them work.

I imagined being on my knees as she offered me her foot to lick, to suck, and perhaps even to ride like a bitch in heat.

Sucking each perfectly manicured toe with dedicated obedience.

Or simply crawling between her perfect, sheer nylon legs and burying my face in her undoubtedly delicious pussy.

God, I hadn't eaten a pussy in almost three years, and was definitely going through withdrawal. Worse than when I'd quit smoking a good twenty years ago.

But in the end, like I always do, I came while I was imagining worshipping her stocking-clad feet.

Licking her sweaty soles.

Sucking on her tantalizing toes.

I draped the panties over my head, the wet crotch over my nose and mouth, and I licked up the wetness as best I could.... Wishing it was her pussy... while I also imagined worshiping every bit of her feet.

After an intense orgasm, I drifted off to sleep.

I was startled awake by my daughter, who asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

I groggily opened my eyes, looking up at my daughter who had a concerned, or perhaps a shocked look on her face. "What time is it?"

"5:30," she answered, glancing beside me.

Shit. My computer.

"Oh yes, Mommy, lick my pussy," a videotaped girl moaned, as I turned and saw that an incriminating video was playing, as I had set up my computer to automatically start a new video whenever another one ended.