Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic adventures of our wild ménage et trois in Mexico.
11.5k words
4.68
6.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

Jack's dreams improved markedly after their relationship with Jasmine took its unexpected erotic turn. The morning after Maggie joined them at Jasmine's, he was having an incredibly realistic dream that a sexy former co-worker was giving him a blow job.

Then he woke with a jolt and realized it wasn't entirely a dream. Maggie was in their bed with his cock in her mouth. Susan was holding him from behind.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Susan whispered. "Maggie appreciates your efforts last night."

"Uh huh," Maggie managed as she devoured his hard cock and licked his balls. Indescribably aroused, Jack held Maggie's head in his hands and she moved her warm wet mouth up and down his raging erection.

"That's right, baby. Fuck Maggie's pretty mouth."

He did, pushing in and out as she gripped his ass and pulled him in as deeply as possible. She was no amateur at giving head.

Susan kissed his neck and rubbed his chest as he savored being consumed by Maggie.

"She wants to taste your cum."

Maggie nodded as she quickened her pace and sucked him harder.

In minutes Jack's prodigious orgasm erupted and his warm cum filled Maggie's mouth as he drove in and out. He was still trembling when she moved up and kissed him on the mouth, the taste of his cum on her tongue.

"Mmmm, you're delicious, handsome husband. I always like to return favors." Maggie licked a drop of cum off her lips as she smiled suggestively.

"But now I've got to get ready to get to the airport. I've got a busy day ahead, and another dick to suck!"

She jumped out of bed naked and ran to her room.

Susan cuddled him, gently stroking his wet cock.

Finally able to form the first words of his day, Jack said, "Jesus, that's some way to wake up. I want an alarm clock that does that."

"I should have gotten your okay before I gave Maggie the green light. She woke me whispering in my ear that if it was alright with me, she wanted to blow you. I decided you might like that." Susan winked at him.

"You know me well, my darling. I trust your judgment in everything." Jack kissed her lovingly.

Maggie was soon back in their room, fully dressed.

"My ride's on its way! So drag yourselves out of that bed and kiss me goodbye." She pulled the covers off them and held out her arms.

They kissed her and pressed their naked bodies against her. She squeezed their butts.

"It was too short a visit, Maggie, but it was certainly memorable." Susan smiled warmly.

"I'll say! I've been waiting years for you two to come around. Next time I come calling I'll fuck you both!"

A horn honked outside. Maggie gave them each a quick kiss, grabbed her bag, and dashed out the door.

____

Jasmine was in the neighborhood and they met for lunch.

"Ah, the old 'wake you with a blow job' trick. That Maggie's a pro!" Jasmine laughed.

"There are worse ways to start the day." Jack shook his head, still in disbelief.

"I have an entirely new feeling about waking up now." He grinned and looked at Susan.

"Maggie gave quite a lesson on how it's done. I'll try not to disappoint."

"You never disappoint, sweetheart."

"I can't wait for the morning after our next sleepover!" Jasmine winked at Jack.

Their conversation eventually turned to the idea of taking a vacation together.

"I know of a place on the Oaxacan coast on the Pacific in southern Mexico that's supposed to be wonderful. An international crowd, great food, beautiful beaches, and secluded." Jack loved Mexico and had always wanted to go to that part of the country.

Susan and Jasmine quickly agreed.

"Let's go as soon as we can. I need some serious beach time." Jasmine said excitedly.

Their schedules allowed them to go on only a few weeks' notice. Jack made the arrangements.

____

The warm moist tropical air enveloped them as they walked off the plane into the blazing light and descended to the tarmac. They held hands as they navigated through the small airport -- which raised a few eyebrows -- and found a taxi after retrieving their bags.

The resort was an hour away, through thick jungle and past the occasional small, simple home. The taxi had no air conditioning but the open windows helped.

A woman standing along the road held a large iguana by the tail.

"Should we stop for lunch?" Jack asked.

"I had iguana just yesterday, so let's pass." Susan flashed her brilliant smile and kissed Jack.

Eventually the cab emerged from the shady jungle and the dazzlingly blue Pacific appeared out of nowhere. They looked at each other and counted their blessings. Five minutes later they pulled into the resort, a large white building surrounded by bungalows, all with palm-thatched roofs. A long white sand beach stretched out in front of the resort.

"Great find, baby." Susan squeezed Jack's hand.

"It's paradise!" Jasmine looked like a kid in a candy shop.

A good looking young man in the reception area carried their bags to their bungalow. It was simple but lovely, with an exquisite ocean view and two queen-sized beds.

"Should we push them together to make one giant playground?" Jasmine giggled.

"Let's try them one at a time first before we go full playground. I don't want to lose either of you in a giant expanse of bed."

"Good point, Susan. I want you two within arm's reach."

"I'm with you." Jack hugged them.

Exploring the bungalow, he looked out the window as he walked into the small kitchen.

"There's an outdoor shower!"

"Yes there is," Susan said. "And our neighbors over there are enjoying theirs."

They went to the window as their neighbors -- a couple in their early fifties -- stood under their shower head soaping each other up and rubbing each other's bodies lovingly. They were attractive and in great shape. Apparently not shy, the couple waved at them.

"It's always nice to have friendly, naked neighbors." Jasmine waved back.

"This is my kind of place." Jack had picked their destination well.

"Dinner's not for a while. What do you say we give our shower a spin and wash off the travel dust?" Susan asked.

"Excellent idea, babe." Jack found towels, soap, and shampoo and they stepped onto the patio. The shower was just steps away. They undressed each other and got under the cool water, which felt perfect in the tropical heat.

"My God that feels so good." Jasmine turned herself under the spray, her nipples hardening.

"Right?" Susan smiled, rubbed the bar of soap in her hands and rubbed them all over Jack and Jasmine. Then it was their turn to get her soapy while Susan cooed with pleasure. The women made sure Jack's cock was very clean. He did the same for their pussies, his fingers gliding between their luscious, delicate lips. They both murmured approvingly.

"I hope we haven't scandalized the neighbors." Jasmine hoped they did. She gave Jack's now erect cock one last slow stroke.

As they were rinsing, Jack nodded toward the neighboring bungalow, where the couple was looking out their window, smiling.

"They don't look scandalized."

"Turnabout's fair play. It's nice to be among open-minded people." And attractive to boot, Susan thought.

As the trio toweled each other off and went into their bungalow, the neighbors smiled at each other.

____

Dinner in the palm-thatched dining room was as even better than expected -- seafood caught that morning, regional Oaxacan dishes, and delicious tropical fruits. The margaritas were particularly good -- and plentiful.

As they were leaving for an evening walk on the beach, their neighbors called to them from a table near the door.

"Hello neighbors!" the man called to them with a friendly wave. His English was perfect but he had a French accent. They stopped to say hello.

"I'm Phillipe and this is my wife Chloe. We're visiting from Paris. Our bungalow is next to yours."

After much kissing of cheeks and concluding introductions, Jack explained they were visiting from California.

"How lovely. Phillipe and I adore California."

"And we love beautiful Paris. Aren't we all so fortunate?" All agreed with Jack.

"We hope to spend more time with you while we're here together in paradise."

"That would be lovely, Phillipe. You'll probably find us on the beach tomorrow." Jasmine thought Phillipe was very handsome.

"Then we hope to see you there!" Phillipe and Chloe stood and another flurry of cheek kissing ensued.

Leaving their new Parisian friends in the dining room, they walked the short distance down to the beach as the moon was rising. The waves lapped softly against the beach. They kicked off their shoes and walked arm in arm along the soft, fine sand.

"My toes have never been happier," Jasmine said, smiling. "Except when Susan gave them such luscious special attention during my massage."

They all got aroused thinking of their first sexual encounter together.

"Every part of me is so happy." Susan was profoundly content.

When they neared their bungalow they went in and Susan lit the candles she'd brought. They stood together next to the bed. Without saying a word they slowly undressed each other, exchanging kisses.

Jack opened the mosquito netting that surrounded the bed, they got in, and he closed it behind them. They lay together quietly for a moment, Jack between the women. The ceiling fan turned lazily overhead.

"The temperature's perfect for sleeping naked." Throwing the sheet back, Jasmine said, "We don't even need a sheet!" Her slim body looked lovely in the candlelight.

The sight of their three naked bodies lying in the plush bed quickened Jack's pulse.

"I'm the luckiest man alive." Jack put an arm around each of them and held a breast in each hand.

"And we're without a doubt the luckiest women." Susan held Jack's growing cock and Jasmine cupped his balls.

"Come up here, Jack. Maggie isn't the only one who gets you in her mouth."

Jack raised up and rested on his knees around Susan's shoulders. He leaned in toward her and she guided his thick cock into her pretty mouth. The sensation was blissful for Jack. He slowly pushed in and out, deeper and deeper.

Loving the show but wanting to be in on the act, Jasmine got on top of Susan behind Jack, pressing her breasts against his chest as his pelvis rocked back and forth as he penetrated Susan's mouth. She reached back and felt Susan's pussy, which was already wet. Susan gave a muffled moan with Jack in her mouth and Jasmine rubbing her clit.

Not wanting to come yet, Jack slowly pulled out of Susan then leaned down and kissed her. Jasmine caressed his back and ass as Jack and Susan's tongues explored. He turned on Susan's body, got on his knees, and held his wet cock to Jasmine's mouth. She took him in greedily, consuming his full length. Jack held her by the back of the head, holding her soft brown hair, as he fucked her mouth deeply. Jack shuddered when Susan lifted her head, spread his cheeks, and ran her warm tongue up and down his ass. The feeling of Jasmine's mouth and Susan's tongue was indescribable.

But he wanted to fuck their sweet pussies. Both of them. Pulling out of Jasmine's mouth, he asked them to lie on top of each other, face to face, on the edge of the bed. They jumped at the suggestion and were instantly kissing madly, their bodies pressed together tightly.

Jack moved to the side of the bed, the mosquito netting against his back. Standing between them, he spread their legs apart to expose their moist pussies, one directly above the other. As the women kissed ardently and whimpered, Jack ran his tongue from Jasmine's to Susan's ass, lingering at their clits. He began alternately sucking them, gripping Jasmine's fine ass in his strong hands.

After several minutes, he got up and began rubbing his hard cock up and down their pussies, tapping it against their clits. Unable to contain himself, he thrust his full length into Jasmine. She cried out in pleasure. Holding her tightly by her hips, he pounded in and out of her tight pussy as she moaned and kissed Susan.

Wanting them both, Jack pulled out and drove his cock into Susan, pushing until it disappeared inside her. Susan gasped.

An erotic dream coming true, Jack began fucking one pussy, then the other, switching with every other thrust. As Jack grit his teeth and penetrated them methodically, Susan and Jasmine howled with pleasure, their erect nipples rubbing against each other with his thrusts.

"Fuck us hard till you come, Jack," Jasmine said as his cock slid in and out of her, then moved back into Susan.

Not wanting the dream to end, Jack fought with all his might to delay the momentous orgasm that was approaching. Their pussies felt exquisite.

Suddenly, as he plunged into Jasmine, his orgasm erupted and he cried out. As the ecstatic feelings flowed through his body, he alternated pulling out and pounding into them until the last of the intense throbs ended.

Spent, he reluctantly pulled out. His cum dripped from their pussies.

Susan and Jasmine changed positions so they were face to pussy in the middle of the bed. They ate each other furiously, licking the cum from the other's tender pussy. Jack looked on in wonder as the women sucked and licked fervently. He knelt next to them in the bed and slid a finger into each of their vaginas, trying as best he could to massage their g-spots.

When Susan came hard she writhed in the bed and liquid spurted from her pussy. As the waves of pleasure consumed her, she gripped Jasmine's head and held it tightly between her shapely legs while, miraculously, she kept sucking Jasmine's clit.

Jasmine came moments later, crying out "My God!" as Susan pleasured her. Jack powerfully massaged Susan's trembling ass as Jasmine's orgasm went on and on and she held her clit firmly against Susan's tongue.

Speechless, they lay face to face, kissing tenderly for a long time as they drifted toward sleep after their long day.

When Jasmine leaned over and blew out the candles, the young man from the resort who had carried their bags silently moved away from their bedroom window.

____

After breakfast, they headed to the glorious beach for the day. It was in the 80s and humid, but a mild sea breeze made the weather just right. The water was azure blue and crystal clear, the waves small.

The beach directly in front of the resort had beach umbrellas and chairs. Waiters brought trays of drinks and food. To avoid the crowds they walked down the beach toward a bluff that was visible in the distance. When they reached the bluff, they went around where it plunged into the sea and found a beautiful small, secluded beach of their own.

"Eureka!" Jack exclaimed as he set down their towels.

"This is perfect!" Susan and Jasmine hugged each other.

They set up camp, tore off their bathing suits and ran into the surf. The warm water was delightful as they played like otters under the cobalt sky.

After a long session in the water, they returned to their blankets. They were about to apply sunscreen when two people came around the bluff.

"It's Phillipe and Chloe," Jasmine said happily.

"Hello neighbors! Is there room for us to join you?" Phillipe and Chloe smiled warmly, looking around the empty beach.

"Of course there is. We're so glad you came!" Susan again noted their good looks.

"Like you, we did not want to be with the crowd. We followed tracks in the sand to get here. How nice they were yours!" Chloe said.

Phillipe looked over their naked beach mates.

"In France, topless bathing is the normal thing. But, as they say, when in Rome do as Romans do. Yes, Chloe?"

She feigned hesitancy for moment, then smiled broadly. "Mais oui! Why not?"

Jack, Susan, and Jasmine looked forward to the coming show.

Phillipe and Chloe laid out their towels next to them and peeled off their bathing suits. Phillipe was handsome and had an athletic body, well-muscled and strong. His dark hair was graying at the temples. His uncircumcised cock was very long and thick. Chloe was petite and had a lovely face framed by short, stylishly cut dark hair. She was slim with small breasts, tiny areolas, and prominent nipples. Her legs were beautiful as was her small round ass. Her public hair was brown and carefully trimmed. They were indeed a fine looking couple.

Each of the groups put on their sunscreen, with a notable interest in what the other was doing. Phillipe marveled at Jack touching the two beauties all over their sexy bodies, and at Susan and Jasmine as they carefully took care of Jack, making sure his cock would not sunburn. Chloe noticed Jack's cock jump at the women's touch. Susan and Jasmine saw that Phillipe's big cock did the same when Chloe's small hands rubbed on lotion. Jack wished he was applying lotion to adorable Chole.

Periodically they went into the water to play and cool off. Jack loved seeing Chloe's nipples get hard and elongated when cooled by the breeze. Jasmine wondered how much Phillipe's already large cock would grow if she was sucking it. Susan imagined them all in a tangle, fucking wildly.

Despite their lust and nakedness, they controlled their desires as they chatted amiably on their towels as the waves washed in. They had just met after all.

But they shared the same desires.

____

The trio was disappointed when their French friends didn't appear for dinner. Perhaps they'd trekked into town to see the sights. Or maybe naked day on the beach had been too much for them and they were fucking furiously in their bungalow. Either way, they looked forward to having more time with Phillipe and Chloe in the coming days.

Back in their cozy bungalow that night, they ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. Within minutes there was a knock at the door. The same young man from reception was there with three champagne glasses and their champagne in an ice bucket. They thanked him -- his English was passable -- and tipped him. He smiled and left.

Touching the bottle, Susan said it needed more time on ice.

"In the meantime, I'll slip into something more comfortable."

"I'll join you." Jasmine got up and followed her into the bedroom.

Jack knew he was in heaven as he watched them through the open bedroom door as they went through their bags in search of sexy nighties.

He stepped outside the bungalow to bring in their towels. There, he saw the young man who brought the champagne standing in the dark outside the bedroom window, staring intently into the bright room. Since he hadn't noticed Jack, the women had probably started taking each other's clothes off and he was understandably mesmerized. Jack wasn't angry; he likely would have done the same thing when he was the young man's age. He found it titillating to have the women watched by a stranger.

Quietly he stepped back into the bungalow. Sure enough, the women were holding each other tight -- stark naked -- and kissing in the bedroom. He came in, wrapped his arms around their waists, and whispered to them.

"Don't look but you two have a secret admirer outside the window."

Susan glanced quickly toward the window but saw no one in the darkness.

"It's the guy who brought the champagne. He's just looking, and who can really blame him with you two lovelies cavorting naked in front of an open window."

"Kind of creepy. But he's very cute." Jasmine had noticed him when they first arrived. "Should we invite him if he seems harmless and doesn't get scared off?"

"Susan?"

"I'm game if he seems all right. Check him out, Jack."

"I'll see what I can do. You two carry on." Jack left the room and slipped outside, hoping their erotic display would keep the young man preoccupied as he approached.

Jack moved silently toward the bedroom window. The young man was transfixed at the sight of Susan and Jasmine kissing and petting nude.

When he got close enough, Jack softly said, "Hola amigo. Todo esta bien."

The man jumped and turned suddenly toward him, in full fight or flight mode. He looked terrified but didn't run, knowing he'd not only been caught but recognized.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers