Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lo siento, lo siento mucho señor. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, do not lose my job."

Jack smiled and tried to calm him. "No te preocupes. Don't worry. We won't tell anyone."

The young man looked confused.

"What's your name, amigo" Jack asked.

"Me llamo Alberto, señor."

"Me llamo Jack, Alberto. We won't get you in trouble. Who can blame you for looking at pretty naked women? Who wouldn't? How old are you?"

"Twenty years, sir." Alberto seemed to relax slightly.

"That's good. These ladies like to be watched by a good looking young man like you."

Alberto's eyes widened. He would never in his whole life understand these crazy gringos.

"Would you like to come inside and watch them up close?"

It took a moment for Jack's words to sink in. Fearing some kind trap, he asked, "It's sure they want that?"

"Here. I'll show you." Jack motioned for Alberto to follow him to the window. Jack knocked softly and the women released their hold on each other. Susan came to the window and opened it. She stood facing them completely nude.

"Yes, Jack?"

"This is my friend Alberto. He's very nice. We would like to come inside and see what you and Jasmine are doing."

"Oh! Please come in, Alberto."

"Yes, handsome Alberto, please come inside." Jasmine said, rather literally.

Jack patted Alberto on the back and smiled. Alberto managed his first slight smile. Jack led him into the bungalow. They walked to the bedroom where Susan and Jasmine were sitting together on the bed, naked.

"We are much older than you, Alberto. Do you really like to watch us?"

Trying his best to look Susan in the eyes and not in the breasts, Alberto sincerely replied, "Very much, señora."

"That's good because we would love a handsome young man like you to watch us."

"Mmmm hmm," Jasmine added. She pulled a chair up to the foot of the bed. "Make yourself comfortable, Alberto." She patted the seat to beckon him over.

He didn't hesitate and took his seat. Jack pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

Sitting on the bed facing Alberto and Jack, Susan and Jasmine resumed kissing deeply, their tongues touching. They took turns fondling their breasts and sucking each other's nipples as they hardened in their mouths, looking Alberto in the eye when they could.

Jasmine took one of Susan's breasts in her hand and pointed its nipple at Alberto. "See how hard it gets?" She pinched Susan's nipple, then her own.

"Yes, I see."

"Please lie back, Susan. I want to show Alberto more." Jasmine winked at Alberto.

Susan lay back on the bed, her legs together. Jasmine ran her fingers through Susan's golden pubic hair. "Isn't it a pretty color?"

"Si" was the best Alberto could manage. As so often happed to Jack, Alberto's language skills were disappearing. His erection was visible through his resort uniform.

Jasmine spread Susan's shapely legs. Susan sighed. She loved that this perfect stranger was admiring her pussy from just feet away. Alberto's heart pounded.

Jasmine stroked Susan's outer lips then spread them apart.

"See how pretty and pink she is?" Realizing Alberto was fully speechless, she continued without waiting for more replies.

She spread Susan's pale inner lips to reveal her shining pink vagina. Jasmine wet her fingers and ran them up and down Susan's exposed pussy.

"This is her clit." Jasmine stroked it softly with her wet finger. She opened Susan's pussy wide. "And this is her vagina. She likes to feel my tongue here."

Jasmine bent down, pushed her hair aside to give Alberto the best view, then ran her tongue up and down Susan's pussy. He had never concentrated on anything so completely in his life.

Sitting back up, Jasmine slipped a small pillow under Susan's ass. She slid a finger between Susan's cheeks.

"She likes my tongue there, too." She buried her head between Susan's legs and licked her ass. Alberto had never imagined such things. She removed the pillow and asked Susan if she would give him a tour of Jasmines' body.

"I'd love to." Susan pushed Jasmine back onto the bed, then climbed up so she was squatting over Jasmine, facing Alberto. She lowered herself onto Jasmine's face.

"She likes to taste my pussy, Alberto." Jasmine licked Susan's pussy while Susan continued her tour.

Pinching Jasmine's nipples, she explained, "She likes to have her big nipples pinched." She pinched hard and Jasmine moaned.

Susan leaned down and spread Jasmine's legs. "I like to touch her hair." Susan ran her fingers through Jasmine's wispy brown pubic hair.

"Isn't her pussy beautiful, Alberto?" Susan spread it wide with her fingers. Alberto was utterly transfixed and his erection was ready to burst forth.

Susan demonstrated how Jasmine liked to be eaten and touched.

"Would you like to see us make each other come, Alberto?" He didn't understand the English sexual words too well, but he answered "Si" without hesitating.

The women lay next to each other before Alberto and Jack, their legs spread and Susan's left leg draped over the Jasmine's right leg. They licked each other's fingers and began caressing each other's clits. They tried to look Alberto in the eye while they did, but his gaze was fixed on fingers and pussies.

Jack decided to liven things up so it wasn't a purely spectator sport.

"Alberto, would you like to touch their breasts?"

He nodded. Jack took his hand and placed it on Jasmine's breast, which Alberto squeezed awkwardly.

Motioning to Susan, Jack said "You can touch hers, too."

Alberto squeezed Susan's breast along with Jasmine's

"They would like you to pinch their nipples, Alberto."

He did and both women moaned as they stimulated each other's pussy. When Alberto sat back down, they rested their feet on his and Jack's thighs.

"Their legs are so beautiful." Jack caressed their inner thighs. "Would you like to touch their legs?"

Alberto gently put a hand on each of their thighs as he watched their fingers stroking their clits.

"Very soft," he managed, his hands moving up their thighs.

"Here, Alberto, touch their hair."

Jack took Alberto's hand and moved it to Susan's soft bush. He ran his fingers through it and pulled gently. Susan shuddered. Jack moved Alberto's other hand to Jasmine's tiny bush. He gently massaged her mons.

"They also like this." Jack slid an index finger of each hand into Susan and Jasmine's vaginas as they brought each other closer to climax. He slid his fingers out.

"Would you like to put your fingers inside?"

Alberto looked stunned but nodded. Jack guided Alberto's fingers and slowly pushed them into Susan and Jasmine' soaking wet vaginas. The women moaned.

"Push them in and out."

Alberto did not need to be told twice and began to fuck them slowly with his fingers. Suddenly Susan, then Jasmine, came violently, yelping and their bodies writhing in sweet agony, Alberto's fingers deep inside them. He seemed surprised by their massive orgasms. Perhaps he'd never seen a woman come. He seemed especially surprised -- though not displeased -- when Susan squirted onto his hand.

When their orgasms finally ended, Jasmine had a suggestion.

"We made ourselves come. Now it's your turn, you handsome men. We want to see you come. We want to feel your warm cum on our breasts." She caressed her breasts, then Susan's.

"Ooooh, please do that." Susan moved slightly apart from Jasmine and gestured for the men to approach.

"You don't have to take your clothes off, Alberto, if you don't want to."

But Alberto was moved by the inscrutable gringo spirit and was already pulling his clothes off. Jack was doing the same as the women looked on.

Susan motioned to Alberto to straddle her belly. His slightly curved young cock was incredibly hard, pointing straight up. Jasmine smiled blissfully at Jack as he straddled her belly, his not-as-young cock hard and pointing straight at her face.

"Okay, fine gentlemen, let's see if you can make yourselves come." Jasmine knew it was not if, but how quickly.

"We want to feel your cum on our skin." She rubbed her breast.

Susan poured lube on their cocks and they began stroking themselves. Jasmine reached behind Jack and held his ass as he masturbated, looking her in the eyes as he slowly moved his hand up and down his shaft. Susan did the same with Alberto as he furiously jerked off.

Not surprisingly, the twenty-year-old came first, showering Susan with his cum, mostly on her breasts but shooting as far as her cheek. He cried out something in Spanish and stroked himself rapidly as he shook from the power of his orgasm. Susan felt his balls pulsate as they pressed against her belly.

Jack came not long after, more carefully aiming his cum onto Jasmine's beautiful breasts, where it glistened like pearls. As his orgasm throbbed on and on, his hips thrust back and forth involuntarily.

Susan and Jasmine rubbed the men's cum into their breasts.

"Mmmm, it feels so nice. See for yourself." Susan took Alberto's hands and put them on her breasts, where he massaged his cum into her. Jack bent down and licked his cum from Jasmine's breasts, flicking his tongue across her nipples.

Jack motioned to Alberto that they should climb off the women.

"You probably have more work to do tonight, Alberto. Yes?"

Having completely forgotten about everything but the erotic delights he'd stumbled upon, Alberto suddenly remembered he had a job and was on duty until ten.

"Gracias, Jack. Yes, I need to work. Thank you. Thank you all of you. I never forget."

As he climbed off Susan, Jasmine reached over and squeezed his ass. "Neither will we, Alberto." She winked at him as he quickly pulled on his clothes.

Smiling, he thanked them again, and again, and hurried out the door. When it closed behind him, the trio looked at each other in disbelief.

"Well ok then. That was an unexpected treat." Jasmine held her hand between her legs.

"I wonder if that kind of thing happens to him very often working here."

"I don't know about him but it sure doesn't happen to me." Susan smiled and kissed Jack and Jasmine.

Well satisfied, they held each other until they fell asleep.

Their champagne was thoroughly chilled but remained unopened.

____

After a morning on the beach, they went back to the resort for lunch. Phillip and Chloe were sitting near the door in the dining room.

"Neighbors! Please join us. We missed you last night. We went in to see the town and did not return until late. Did you enjoy your evening?" Chloe asked as more chairs were brought to the table.

"It was very nice, but our day at the beach with you and Phillipe was the high point of our day." Still aroused by having let a complete stranger come on her last night, Susan was not sure which in fact had been the high point.

"For us, too!" Phillipe added smiling handsomely at Jasmine, who was thinking of his fine cock.

They ate a leisurely lunch and talked about their lives and travels.

"I hear there's a trail through the jungle to a waterfall. Should we explore that this afternoon?" Jack was enjoying the view down Chloe's loose fitting top at her delectable little breasts. Perfect mouthfuls.

"Let's do that!" Phillipe smiled his smile at Susan.

They left the dining room together and headed to their bungalows, reaching Philippe and Chloe's first.

"Would you join us for a cocktail before we go? We brought special liquors from town."

"That would be wonderful, Phillipe!" Jasmine smiled as they walked into the bungalow.

"While we wait for Phillipe, feel free to use our shower to rinse off from the beach," Chloe suggested enticingly. "We have many towels."

Susan and Jasmine exchanged glances, knowing the seduction was in progress.

"Good idea. What do you think ladies?" Jack asked.

"We're in!" Jasmine exclaimed.

Chloe returned from the bedroom with three towels and led them out to the shower.

"There is soap and shampoo here. No hurry. Phillips is very precise when making cocktails." Chloe smiled.

The trio stripped down and stepped into the shower. They washed themselves happily as Phillipe and Chloe stole glances from inside. They wrapped themselves in the towels and came back into the bungalow.

Phillipe handed them cocktails in frosty glasses.

"Our hiking clothes are in our room. We can get them on our way to the trail." Jack sipped his drink. "These are delicious, Phillipe."

"Mmmm hmm," Jasmine agreed. She slowly licked the rim of her glass, looking at Phillipe.

They sat on the bungalow's veranda together talking as they enjoyed their drinks, Jasmine, Susan, and Jack in only their towels.

Chloe excused herself and went inside, returning a few minutes later wearing shorts, hiking shoes, but topless. She pulled on a loose fitting shirt she was holding.

"I am ready to hike!" Chloe smiled. Jack enjoyed her unexpected toplessness. Her small breasts and prominent nipples excited him.

After Phillipe changed clothes -- the door to his bedroom wide open -- they headed to the trio's bungalow.

Not feeling shy, and lubricated by Phillipe's strong cocktails, they dropped their towels when they entered their room. Jack gathered them and set them on a chair by the door.

"Thanks for taking care of us, Chloe."

"My pleasure," she responded, surveying their nakedness.

"You all have such beautiful bodies."

"As do you and Phillipe." Jasmine's heart was racing.

Chloe moved next to Jasmine and put her arm around her waist. "Merci, Jasmine."

All were silent for a few moments. Then Phillipe stood and walked up to Chloe. He held the bottom of her blouse and she released her hold on Jasmine. As she raised her arms, Phillipe pulled her blouse up and over her head. Her breasts moved as she breathed heavily. Chloe kicked off her sandals and Phillipe slid her shorts off. Her black lace panties were tiny. He pulled them off. Her small nude body was exquisite.

Smiling, Chloe unbuttoned Phillipe's shirt and took it off. Susan and Jasmine admired his strong chest and arms. Chloe then undid his shorts, dropped them to the floor, and he stepped out of them. His erection was impressive inside his briefs. Chloe pulled them down and off. His cock was thick and long, the size of Jasmine's huge dildo.

"Jack, would you like to kiss Chloe?" Jack's raging erection was a dead giveaway.

"Very much."

Jack walked up to Chloe, leaned down, and kissed her gently. She pulled him close so his cock pressed against her belly, her petite breasts against his chest. They kissed enthusiastically, pushing their tongues deep. Chloe ran her hands through Jacks hair while he held her little ass firmly with both hands.

As they kissed, Susan looked at Phillipe, who's cock had grown to gargantuan proportions.

"I see you like watching my husband kiss your wife, Phillipe. Let me return the favor." Susan walked up to Phillipe and reached up to kiss him. Pressing her naked body tightly against his, she was astounded by the size of his cock. As they kissed, Jasmine moved behind Phillipe and pressed herself against his back, she kissed his back and gave his neck soft bites. She reached between his legs and caressed his large balls.

Phillipe turned and began kissing Jasmine, pushing his tongue into her hungry mouth. Susan kissed down his back until she was kneeling facing his ass, which she spread and flicked with her tongue. Jasmine felt his cock twitch as Susan pleasured his ass.

Seeing what her husband was experiencing, Chloe dropped to her knees and carefully liked every inch of Jack's stiff cock, then his balls. She took his cock into her delicate mouth and sucked it tenderly. She was too small to take it all in, but she pleasured him intensely, squeezing his ass. She cooed as his thick cock moved in and out of her small mouth.

Phillipe turned again to face Susan, who was kneeling before him. Jasmine came and kneeled next to her. Susan gripped his huge cock and lowered her mouth onto it. It was so large she could scarcely get much of it inside, just enough to reach the most sensitive spot. Phillipe moaned and held Susan's head in his hands as he moved gently in and out.

Then he pulled out and turned to Jasmine, who's mouth was open in anticipation. He pushed in and she sucked fervently, one hand on the shaft of his cock she couldn't fit in, the other cupping his balls. As he fucked Jasmine's mouth, Susan moved behind him again and resumed licking his ass as his strong hips moved slowly back and forth.

A plan in mind, Susan, lifted her face and told the women, "Let's make them come."

Jasmine and Chloe intensified their sucking and Susan buried her face in Phillipe's ass. Both men soon came furiously, shooting their cum into Chloe and Jasmine's mouths as they cried out. Jack helped Chloe to her feet and kissed her hard, his cum still on her tongue. Phillipe got Jasmine and Susan to their feet and took turns kissing them passionately.

They gathered, their arms wrapped around each other. Susan softly said, "Let's push the beds together and give these men a show to get them ready for their next act."

Susan, Jasmine, and Chloe scampered naked into the bedroom, arranged the beds, and sat together, kissing softly. Jack and Phillipe walked in and sat next to them on the bed.

Between kisses, the women caressed each other's breasts and sucked their nipples.

Lifting her head from Chloe's hard nipple, Susan asked, "Do you like to eat pussy, Chloe?"

"Very much yes."

"I thought so."

Susan arranged the women so they were lying on their sides, forming a triangle, pussy to mouth. They began to lick and suck each other, sliding fingers inside. They whimpered and moaned as the men looked on in amazement.

Jack and Phillipe caressed their beautiful bodies, pinching their nipples and squeezing their lovely asses as the women ate each other's delicious pussies. After a time, Jasmine raised her head from Susan and said, "Let me taste Chloe." They changed positions so Jasmine's head was now between Chloe's legs and Chloe's mouth on Susan's pussy.

"Mmmm." Jasmine covered Chloe's tiny pussy in kisses then spread her dainty lips and licked and sucked her small clit. Susan sucked Jasmine's erect clit just the way she liked. Chole explored every inch of Susan's pink pussy with her talented tongue, as she had done with Jasmine. As the women pleasured each other, moaning loudly, the men continued massaging and fondling their bodies.

"Oh yes!" Jasmine managed between licks of Chloe's clit.

The women devoured each other as the men looked on, caressing their writhing bodies. Jack and Phillipe's cocks began to harden again at the unbelievable scene.

Chloe came first, her small body trembling as Jasmine sucked her clit relentlessly until she too came, crying out and clutching Chloe's hips. Susan followed quickly as her momentous orgasm nearly made her faint.

The men fell on them in the huge bed, kissing and touching them, their erections revived.

During a pause, Chloe said, "Now I have the plan. Jack, please lie her on your back on the edge of the bed." Jack did as he was told.

She picked up the bottle of lubricant from the nightstand, bent over Jack at the edge of the bed, and rubbed his cock with the lube. Still bent at the waist, she handed the bottle to Phillipe.

"Get my bottom ready, Phillipe." He lubricated his index finger, slowly pushed it into her ass, then began moving it in and out of her. Jack had the feeling this was not their first time at this.

Chloe climbed on top of Jack, over his hips and facing Phillipe.

"Please spread apart my bottom, Jack." He happily spread the cheeks of her perfect little ass, then she held his cock straight up and slowly lowered herself to the head.

"Now Jack will fuck my bottom and Phillipe will fuck me in the pussy."

She very slowly lowered herself onto Jack's waiting cock until, little by little, it disappeared into her. She sighed loudly when he was fully penetrating her. Propping herself up with her hands on Jack's hips, she began to move slowly up and done on his cock.