Jasmine Makes Three Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess there's more to this Latin machismo thing than I knew." Susan smiled and playfully poked Jack in the ribs.

As they walked arm in arm to go dress for dinner, Jasmine observed, "They sure don't make horseback rides like they used to."

____

It was their last full day in paradise.

After breakfast they signed up for a boat excursion to a small nearby island. The boat held about fifteen passengers and took twenty minutes to reach the island. Given his varied roles at the resort -- bellhop, room service waiter, wrangler, tour guide, Peeping Tom, and sex toy -- they were surprised Alberto wasn't the boat's captain.

Once on shore, the passengers split up, moving in opposite directions in search of secluded beaches. Wanting real privacy on their last day, the trio got off to a fast start and hiked to the farthest point on the island, a white sand beach in a small cove surrounded by palms and cliffs.

They had borrowed masks and fins at the front desk and headed out to a rocky area to snorkel. After an hour floating among the riotously colored tropical fish, sea turtles, and moray eels, they came ashore to their base camp of towels and beach bags.

A young couple had come to the beach too but picked a spot about twenty yards away. They waved as Susan, Jack, and Jasmine dried themselves.

The trio waved back then took off the tee shirts and bathing suits they'd been wearing to ward off sunburn in the water.

"I guess getting a look at these old bodies won't kill them." Jack laughed.

"Kill them? It's their lucky day!" Jasmine struck a sexy pose to show off her beautiful body.

"I think we've given them license to let their hair down. Or at least for her to let her top down." Susan nodded toward the couple. The woman had freed her very large breasts from the confines of her bikini top. The attractive couple appeared to be in their early thirties.

"Maybe they're on their honeymoon," Jasmine speculated.

"If so, we'd better be on our best -- or nearly best -- behavior today. I'd hate to wreck a marriage that's barely started."

"I agree, Jack." Susan was looking at the couple. "But if we did decide to give them a little show -- without them participating -- I wouldn't see the harm in that."

"Good point, baby. It is our last day. And as a wise man once said, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The women laughed.

Situated together on their towels, they began applying sunscreen on each other, Susan on Jasmine, Jasmine on Jack, then Jack on Susan.

"The honeymooners don't seem shocked so far."

They looked at their beach mates. The groom was carefully applying sunscreen to the bride's voluptuous breasts and large dark nipples.

"You can't be too careful about sunburned tits." Jasmine grinned and rubbed her own breasts.

They lay close together on the beach. Jasmine absentmindedly held Jack's cock while he softly stroked Susan's thigh.

Jasmine leaned over and reached into her bag. "I'm learning to be a bad boy scout, like Jack." She poured some of the lube in the small bottle into her hand. Then she rubbed it between her legs and on Jack's fast growing erection. Rising to her knees, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his slick cock.

Looking straight at the other couple, Jasmine began slowly rocking back and forth on Jack, her hands resting on his strong shoulders. Her breasts moved alluringly as she rubbed her clit against him, his cock deep inside her. Susan moved to the other side of Jack and lay on her side, watching them fuck -- and watching the couple watch them. Susan casually caressed Jasmine's swaying breasts as she fucked her husband. Then she kissed Jack passionately. The couple looked on intently, enthralled by their frisky elders.

Jasmine moaned and her breasts heaved when she came, rocking furiously on Jack as she gripped his body tightly with her thighs until it subsided.

"Don't let this beautiful hard on go to waste, Susan." Jasmine leaned down and took Jack's cock into her mouth for a moment, tasting her own juices.

"Mmmm. Jasmine, you're even better than Alberto." Jack smiled wryly. Jasmine laughed.

Susan turned and rested on her elbows, her lovely little ass in the air.

"From behind, please."

Jack moved behind her and spread her gorgeous legs. Holding her smooth hips, he gently put his cock to her pussy and penetrated her slowly, savoring every moment. Susan cooed with pleasure as he filled her.

Again the aspiring bad boy scout, Jasmine pulled her tiny vibrator from her bag, turned it on, and lay next to Jack and Susan. One hand caressing Susan's back, the other stimulated her clit with the toy. Susan cried out and Jack increased the power of his thrusts.

The honeymooners looked on, astonished at what they were seeing.

In short order Susan's climax exploded. She shrieked in ecstasy and pushed hard into Jack's thrusts. She squirted profusely and her thighs trembled. Feeling her warm liquid on his balls, Jack came immediately, crashing into Susan's quaking ass as he filled her. They collapsed on top of each other and Jasmine joined them in passionate kissing.

Arms around each other, they lay quietly for a long time, Jack in the middle, as the waves lapped against the beach and the palms swayed in the breeze.

"What a time we've had," Jack said.

"Yes, I adore you both. I can't tell you how happy I am that we've found each other this way." Susan squeezed them.

"I'm overjoyed to be a member of this loving tribe." Jasmine's eyes were moist.

After more quiet time together, they packed up their things to hike back to the boat.

As they approached the other couple they saw they'd removed the rest of their bathing suits. He had an erection.

"Such a beautiful place, huh? I hope we didn't disturb you." Jack smiled at them.

"It's an amazing spot. And you didn't disturb us at all." The man smiled back. The woman caressed her inner thigh.

"Will you be here for long?" the young man asked. "We'd love to hang out with you." The woman nodded and smiled. Her hand moved up her thigh.

"Sadly, we return home in the morning." Susan looked disappointed.

"Oh. Then safe travels home."

"And you two enjoy your time in paradise."

They turned and started back to the boat.

"What a shame," Jasmine said. "They seem like such a nice couple."

____

After changing planes in Mexico City the next morning, the cabin for their final leg was freezing. Jasmine asked for blankets and covered them all as they filled a row.

Resting their heads on Jack's shoulders, Susan and Jasmine slipped their hands down his pants and softly caressed him under the blankets.

A flight attendant stopped at their row and asked if they needed anything.

Two lovely hands secretly caressing him, Jack replied, "We've got everything we need, thanks."

"It sure looks that way!" The flight attendant smiled.

His cock awakening to the touch of their soft warm hands under the blankets, Jack said, "You have no idea."