Jasmine's Awakening: Her Return

Story Info
Jasmine changes forever when she goes back to the beach bar.
12.2k words
4.57
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers

(Author's note: This is the sequel to my earlier story, Jasmine's Awakening.

Please do read that one first for full descriptions of continuing characters, or for better context.

To summarise - Jasmine is in her late 40s and married (but recently separated) to alcohol dependent Gerry; Tom and Luke are in their late 20s. Other characters are described in this story.)

*****************************************************************************

Jasmine stood outside the beach bar, plucking up the nerve to go in.

She'd walked in a week or so before, and had been used as a fuck toy by Tom and Luke. She'd been fucked in all her holes by their enormous cocks and they made her cum like a runaway train.

The young men had made it clear beforehand that they would not seek her out afterwards, if she wanted a reprise it was up to her to come back to the bar. And here she was. Although she was not entirely sure why she'd come back or what she actually wanted.

Jasmine had extended her stay on the Greek island by a further couple of weeks after telling her husband, Gerry, to pack his bags and go back home after her afternoon tryst. She'd had enough of him, his constant neglect of her and his drunken bullshit and as she had nothing to return to the UK for, she figured she would at least have some solo fun. But the lure of Tom and Luke and their hot, steamy fucking of her seemed to permeate her every thought, and she'd had enough of masturbating herself silly to assuage the constant state of horniness she found herself in. After yet another session that morning on her back with her legs wide open, fingers and vibrator working her clit and the butt plug the men had given her fully in her tight ass, she'd thundered to yet another shrieking orgasm but still felt strangely unsatisfied. She'd decided there and then that she had to see them again.

Stepping into the bar though, seemed to be a step too far.

Jasmine, you've come this far. You need to go in, at least to see what happens next! Stop being scared!

She steeled herself, and strode in.

Jasmine looked around, to see if she could see Tom and Luke anywhere. And there they were, in the corner they had occupied previously.

At least they're alone, Jasmine thought to herself. There's no other girl in tow.

Tom and Luke were laughing to themselves and still chuckling, Luke looked up at the footsteps. He saw Jasmine, and his grin widened. He stood to greet her, arms outstretched for a playful hug and kissed her on the cheek. Funny you'd done that Luke. You fucked me to a standstill last time we met! I thought you'd want a French kiss at least!

"Jas! Great to see you! You're looking sexy as ever!"

After her latest intense but ultimately unfulfilling orgasm, Jasmine had showered and dressed lightly for another hot day in a pale green short tennis dress, with virginal white underwear and her favourite white pumps. She'd opted this time to leave her hair without a band and her multi-streaked dark red hair fell to her shoulders in the usual bob cut. She wore a simple silver choker chain and the two silver bracelets the men had given her as a memento of their previous fucking.

She'd also kept the butt plug firmly wedged in her ass. She would let them find that for themselves later.

"Hi guys, good to see you too. Thank you for the gift." She motioned to the bracelets. "They're lovely".

Tom by now had also risen, smiling a wide grin in greeting, and also hugged and pecked Jasmine on the cheek.

"You look great Jas" Tom said, looking her up and down. "Fancy a drink? Vodka and orange juice, wasn't it?"

"Thanks Tom. I'd love one. But just the orange juice for me, please. I'm off the booze for now"

Although they knew she was married, she hadn't specifically told them about Gerry and his drink problem, and they hadn't pried or asked any further. She wondered whether she should say that she'd sent him packing for home and she was now a free agent.

Tom ordered the drink and handed it to Jasmine.

"Lovely to see you Jas. Are you here for round two?" he asked with a huge, toothy grin.

"To be honest... I'm not sure. I really couldn't say why I'm back. I had a lot of fun and I'd go again but I don't want to be just your plaything."

Their grins fell in unison. Luke said evenly "you're not getting feelings for us, are you? We made it clear we weren't seducing you."

"Oh no, not that! I just feel.... Well... like I could play a more active part."

Luke motioned for Jasmine to sit. Tom sat with them both.

"Funny you should show up again now. We picked up another girl the other day." Jasmine felt her stomach crash in disappointment at this news, but kept her expression neutral. Would this mean they wouldn't be interested in me anymore?

Luke spoke again, "Name of Elena. A local girl. Young and very, very horny. She was very willing to learn, wanted to experience everything we had to offer and acted the complete slut all the way through. But she did say one thing in particular. She really wants to be used by another woman, but has never done it before and wouldn't know how to make the first move. Tom and I both thought of you straightaway, but we thought you'd left for home. You can run her through her paces, if you fancy it?"

Jasmine instantly reddened and reeled yet again at the directness of their approach. She felt her waxed pussy spasm and flood with desire. Her nipples visibly hardened beneath the sheer bra she wore. Her mouth ran dry and she caught her breath.

Fuck me, that's sexy! But I've never been with another girl... what would I do?... where would I start?

"Wow!" is all Jasmine could think to say. But then rational thought stepped in and overtook the fire she was engulfed in. "But I've never been with another girl. I'm not sure I'm attracted to women, and I'm not bisexual."

Tom chimed in, "Jas, look at it this way. Last week you didn't think yourself as a MILF slut, and yet you proved to be exactly that. You just need the right stimulation. Why not try it? You might find it's something you like. You don't have to do anything to Elena yourself if you're not comfortable. Just make your tits, pussy and ass available to her and tell her what you want her to do. It would only be the same as if it were Luke or I fingering and licking you. What do you think? Shall we arrange it?"

Yet again, you've turned me on like a light switch! God, you two have a persuasive way!

Jasmine nodded. "Yes, let's do it! But don't leave me the way I feel!" She writhed, opened her legs and leant back in her seat. The men got a full view of her clothed pussy, the moisture seeping from her knickers, and they could just see the end of her butt plug peeping into view.

"Fucking hell, Jas! You're so turned on! But save yourself and keep it warm. We'll ring Elena right now; you'll need your strength for later."

Tom took out a mobile phone, scrolled through and made the call in a long but rapid stream of Greek. She could hear a throaty laugh and a squeal of desire from the other end. He put the phone down.

"Jasmine, we're in luck! Elena is off work today and we'd just caught her before she went shopping in town for the day. She would love to be used by a good looking English MILF, and she's cancelling her plans for the rest of the day. She'll be here as soon as she can, and certainly within the hour. I think she's really juicing at the prospect."

She's not the only one! I feel like I'm going to pass out!

***********************************************************************

The hour seemed interminable to Jasmine. She'd taken another drink and fortified herself with a light snack, kept in conversation with the men. They'd even played a game of pool, although it was all Jasmine could do to stop herself lifting her dress to show her butt plug off to the whole bar when she bent over to take her shots.

She sensed, rather than saw, Elena enter the bar. Looking up, she had obviously formed a mental picture of her, but was not prepared for the reality before her.

Elena was the same height as she, her hair very dark and wavy, quite long, and which she had tied back into a single ponytail. Her skin was naturally olive hued but she had clearly taken a lot of sun, judging by her tan. Her eyes were a very deep, dark brown and her features were typically Greek. She wore very little make up, Jasmine noticed, just a little something around her eyes perhaps, but she was beautiful without.

Jasmine let her gaze drop down from Elena's beautiful face, to her youthful body. The first thing she saw was her very large breasts, firm and pert, nestling within a very low cut, bright scarlet crop top, showing her tight, deep cleavage. Her navel was pierced with a sapphire stud, which punctuated her perfectly flat stomach, a hint of a six-pack. Her curvy hips and firm buttocks were accentuated by her wearing a pair of tight, matching scarlet hot pants. Jasmine could clearly make out the shape of her pubic mound in those skin tight shorts.

Jasmine looked down further, taking in Elena's perfectly sculpted legs, ending with one ankle chain and a pair of high heeled, black leather ankle boots.

Tom and Luke rose to greet her, and Jasmine followed suit.

Elena held out a graceful hand to Jasmine. She noticed her perfectly manicured nails with the expensive red polish.

"Jasmine, kalimera! Delighted to meet you! You look beautiful."

"Elena, you too, you're quite stunning, if I may say so."

Elena laughed, that throaty laugh Jasmine had heard on the phone to Tom earlier, revealing a set of perfect, brilliant white teeth. "I love your accent, Jasmine! It's turning me on, my English lover."

Jasmine flushed again, and glanced down at the floor. Luke leaned in to her and she heard him whisper.

"I think she likes you, Jas. But don't forget, you're the dominant one today. She will need you to take the lead. Don't be shy."

Jasmine looked back up, met Elena's gaze and spoke clearly.

"I'm glad I'm turning you on Elena, because I'm going to enjoy using you for my pleasure today." Elena's eyes widened at this comment and Jasmine could see that power had immediately shifted over to her. She felt an unfamiliar, but not unpleasant, frisson of desire in that knowledge. In her peripheral vision, Jasmine saw Elena's large nipples harden involuntarily beneath the crop top. She noticed one looked like it was pierced with a small bar. Elena gulped down the clear, oily drink that Tom had just handed her, to steady her nerves.

Without losing her gaze on Elena, she said to the men, "shall we take her to yours then? I think she's ready to play."

Jasmine held out her hand. Elena reached out demurely and silently to take it.

*********************************************************************

They arrived at Tom and Luke's place in the hills of the island. Jasmine smiled at the thought that a week ago, she had been in this very house on her knees taking both these young men's cocks in her mouth, and then getting the fuck of a lifetime afterwards. She wondered idly if they'd done the same thing to the young Greek goddess beside her.

The car journey had passed in silence, but Jasmine had plucked up some courage and leaned in to Elena, sitting beside her on the back seat of the 4 x 4. She placed her hands on Elena's perfect face and kissed her full on the lips. Elena tasted of almonds, lime and peppermint, with a faint aniseed from the ouzo she had taken in the bar earlier. Jasmine felt Elena's tongue slip hungrily into her mouth and her hand reach up to tentatively knead one of Jasmine's tits. Jasmine slipped one of her hands from Elena's face, around the back of her head, and pulled sharply on Elena's ponytail.

Elena started, eyes widened, and Jasmine commanded, "You touch me when I tell you to and not before, you bitch!"

Elena's hand dropped and her gaze fell. Jasmine pulled her further back by the hair, leaned in closer, and hissed.

"Save it for when we get there. You'll have plenty of time to get to play with me then. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jasmine."

"Don't you call me Jasmine! You call me 'mistress'! Is that clear, slut?"

Elena reddened further, her eyes firmly shut in utter submission. "Yes, mistress."

Jasmine let go of her hair and as the young woman cast her eyes downwards, she glanced forward and saw the two men grinning widely at the discourse behind them. She caught Tom's eye in the rear view mirror and gave him a small wink of the eye.

************************************************************************

They were in one of the rooms in the villa. Elena was kneeling in the centre of the room, her hands tied behind her around a post. She had been ordered to strip by Jasmine. When Elena had reached her knickers, Jasmine had ordered her to stop and to slip her own fingers into her pussy. Elena had obeyed, finger fucking herself and bringing her breath to short gasps. Jasmine told her to withdraw her fingers and to suck her own juices from them. Elena brought the musky gel to her mouth and noisily licked and sucked her fingers clean, all the while staring Jasmine in the eye with horny desire.

When Elena was stood before them, naked apart from her boots, Jasmine was able to look at her properly. Her breasts were full, firm and ample, the left nipple sporting the bar piercing she'd seen through the crop top. The sapphire navel stud winked at her. But Jasmine's eyes were drawn to between the young woman's legs. Apart from in pornography or in a changing room, she had never seen another woman's pussy before. It was a sight to behold. She was completely clean shaven, not a single hair left in place. Her pussy lips were full and engorged with pleasure and excitement, and the nub of her clit poked enticingly. She could see the slickness of her juices coating those delicious lips.

Now she was bound and waiting to be used.

Tom and Luke strode up to Elena, rigid cocks in hand. They grabbed her by the hair and slapped their cocks against her upturned face. The men then started to wank themselves, rubbing their pre-cum all over her face, neck and tits. Elena opened her mouth and strained her head forward to suck.

"No you don't, slut!" Jasmine roared. "You're not sucking those cocks! Close your mouth and get ready to take their cum when I tell you!"

The men jerked furiously towards the girl, bound and submissive before them, intend on coating her all over with their hot seed. They started to grunt, their loads ready to spill over her upturned face, but Jasmine had other ideas. She hastened towards the men, dropped to her knees in front of Elena and grabbed both cocks to aim them towards her own mouth.

Tom groaned first and his hot cum squirted from his balls, travelling the length of his cock to empty into Jasmine's waiting mouth. She felt the sticky goo fill her mouth, which she held on her tongue and in the back of her throat. Tilting her head back, she offered her mouth to Luke. Luke's cock twitched and his cum followed, spurting like a volcano to mix with Tom's semen in the back of Jasmine's throat.

Jasmine rose from her knees, her cheeks bulging slightly, and pulled Elena's head back by the hair. Elena, realising what Jasmine wanted her to do, opened her mouth wide to accept the cum swap she was about to receive.

Jasmine leaned forward and opening her own mouth, allowed the two loads of sticky semen, along with a large splash of her own saliva, to slide down her tongue and fall into the waiting mouth of the kneeling young woman. When her own mouth was empty, she licked her tongue into Elena's still open mouth and around her lips. Lifting her hand to Elena's face, she closed Elena's mouth.

"Now swallow both loads, you dirty slut!"

Elena did as ordered, gulping down, keeping her eyes on Jasmine as she did so.

Jasmine stepped away, lifted her dress from her shoulders and slipped her own now sodden knickers to the floor. She stepped back to where Elena was bound, kneeling, awaiting her next instructions.

With her sopping pussy at Elena's eye level, without preamble she grabbed the top of her head by the hair and pushed Elena's face deeply into her. She opened her legs slightly to allow the young Greek girl better access to her, and gave her orders.

"Now lick my foaming pussy, you slut! And don't you dare stop until I tell you! You're going to lick me dry!"

Elena's tongue snaked out and ran over Jasmine's throbbing clit and pulsing lips. She felt the hot tongue penetrate her and her lips purse over her clit to suck. She felt her teeth nibble and lightly nip her flesh.

Jasmine for her own part could not believe the transformation that had come over her. She had never dreamt that oral sex could be so good, and that she would - could - even be attracted to another woman. God, she's good! This young Greek girl really knows her stuff!

Holding the kneeling girl's head firmly by the hair, Jasmine bucked her hips towards the probing tongue. She felt her own orgasm arriving, the familiar fire running through every nerve.

"Ohhhhh don't stop..... don't stop..... keep licking...... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

Jasmine ground her pussy even harder into Elena's face. Her grip tightened on her hair as she squealed and squirted, her pussy flooding, Elena gulping Jasmine's juices as best she could but her chin still dripping.

Although she felt spent, Jasmine continued her onslaught onto Elena's face, sensing that she had another orgasm in her.

The second cum raced upon Jasmine without warning, firing her up to unimaginable highs. But still she face fucked the young Greek girl before her with undiminished fury. Surely, I can't manage another cum already?!

Jasmine's third orgasm ripped through her. Her knees trembled, her pussy flooded yet again. She shuddered, thrust forward and forcing Elena's tongue in to her even deeper, howled into the room.

She stepped back, almost stumbling. She'd had enough. For now.

She looked at Elena, kneeling obediently and running her tongue around her lips to catch as much of Jasmine's taste as she could. The cat that got the cream. Literally. And you're really fucking enjoying this, aren't you? Well, I'm glad. If you can eat pussy like that, you've got to be a keeper!

Catching Elena's eye, she knew then that, irrationally, whatever happened today, she was going to ask her to stay the night. You're mine. I want you. And I can tell you want me too.

But she still had work to do today. Starting now.

She stepped forward towards Elena and lifting her hand, slapped her soundly across the face.

"You fucking bitch! You think that was good? Well it wasn't good enough!"

Motioning to the men, who during the whole face fucking had sat themselves on a sofa with hardening cocks in hand and allowing Jasmine to take the lead, she said to them, "Get her standing up! She deserves some punishment!"

The men strode over, unfastened Elena's hands from behind her back, dragged her to her feet and set her wrists into a pair of manacles set into the ceiling. They slipped restraints over her ankles, keeping her legs splayed. Elena stood, spread eagled, shivering at the tone and the anticipation of what was to follow.

Luke handed something to Jasmine. She looked down at the object she had been given. It was a long, slender, black leather spanking paddle. She turned it over in her hands, gauging the weight, the stiffness. Fucking hell!, she thought. Will Elena really want me to hit her with this? Well, I guess there's only one way to find out.

She stepped around Elena to face her, paddle in hand. Elena's eyes darted to the paddle and widened again. Jasmine could read a definite tinge of fear but an overriding desire in her expression, and she could almost smell Elena juicing. I think she really does want me to do this.

SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers