Jasmine's Awakening: Her Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She traced the paddle across Elena's jutting breasts.

"I'm going to work your pretty ass over with this paddle, slut. I'm going to give it to you, hard and nasty. Then I'm going to turn you over to the men to fuck you senseless. Now tell me that's what you want."

Jasmine looked deep into Elena's eyes while speaking, the concern for her in her eyes belying her spoken tone. If there's even the smallest sign you want to stop, I'll take you away from this. I promise. Just say the word.

Elena returned the gaze, and Jasmine felt she could almost read her thoughts. Yes, I want you to do it. Give it to me. Punish me. Then turn me over to the men for their pleasure. But afterwards, just love me.

Elena said, vocalising her thoughts but her eyes never leaving Jasmine's; "Yes, I want it mistress. Punish me with that paddle. Then leave me to the mercy of the men."

Jasmine stepped behind Elena and with her pert ass presented towards her, brought the paddle down smartly on her left cheek with a loud slap. Elena bucked in the shackles and gasped in pain and pleasure at the blow. Jasmine brought the paddle down again, this time on her right cheek, and sent a third between her cheeks and onto her pussy from behind.

As she stepped away, she could see Elena's juices running freely from her pussy and down the inside of her thighs. This slutty bitch really is enjoying this spanking!

Jasmine applied the paddle to Elena's bare ass, slaps resounding in the room. With each strike Elena bucked and writhed, her ass turning a pale shade of pink, the juices running like rivulets down her thighs. She gasped and moaned with pain and pent up desire.

Jasmine stepped to Elena's left and, not stopping the rhythm of her spanking, grabbed Elena's left tit and squeezed her pierced nipple.

Elena squealed with pleasure at Jasmine's touch and bucked her hips, fucking the air, desperate for some release. Jasmine for her own part, felt the familiar fire of her own mounting excitement despite having had three orgasms of her own not a few minutes before. I really am turned on by having Elena tied before me and spanking her hard on her bare ass. I could get used to this!

Jasmine stepped back and turning to the men, said, "I think I've worked her enough. She's ready for you."

The two men strode up to Elena, Tom behind and Luke in front. Luke slipped a blindfold over Elena's eyes and bending his knees slightly, rammed his hard cock into her pussy. Elena gasped at the intrusion and bucked her hips yet again. Tom, standing behind her, slapped her on her tender, reddened ass, forcing her to jolt forwards onto Luke's cock. He grabbed her hips and also bending his knees, thrust his hard, well lubed cock into her tight asshole. Elena screamed out at the forceful double penetration. Luke reached his arm around Elena's hips and pulled her roughly towards him, while Tom's own arms reached up, hooking one around Elena's shoulder while the other hand tugged her head back by the hair.

The two men grunted and thrust into the young woman, their cocks sliding in and out of her distended holes, slick with lube and pussy juice. Elena moaned and writhed in the restraints, having no choice but to take the pummelling the two enormous cocks were meting out.

Suddenly, Tom stiffened, ramming home as deeply as he could and emptied his hot cum deep into Elena's ass with a loud, primal grunt. Luke, taking advantage of Elena being held hard and fast by Tom, thrust harder into the girl and a few seconds later, fired his own searing seed into Elena's womb.

The two men silently withdrew, leaving Elena a panting, unsatisfied mess.

Jasmine picked up the paddle again, lifted the blindfold from Elena's eyes and leaning in, whispered to her; "are you ready to cum?"

"Yes mistress, please. I really NEED to cum!"

"Beg me, slut. I want to hear you beg me."

"Yes mistress, please. I beg you, please make me cum!"

Jasmine stood to Elena's front and tapped the paddle sharply onto the girl's weeping pussy. She heard the slap, this time it landing wetly into Elena's juice and Luke's creampie. Elena hissed again and bucked her hips to meet the paddle.

"I'm going to rub this paddle over your pussy and clit to get it all wet, and then you're going to lick it clean. Then, if you're a good girl, I'll rub your clit until you cum."

"Thank you, mistress! Give me the dirty paddle to lick, I'll be a good girl and lick it clean!"

Jasmine worked the paddle across Elena's pussy lips and clit, soaking it with the combined liquids. She also rubbed it through her legs and across her asshole, to collect some of Tom's cum too.

She raised the dripping paddle to Elena's face, which the young woman licked like a lollipop, collecting and swallowing the juices from it, all the while gazing into Jasmine's eyes with animal lust. She really needs to cum! I'd better not put her off any longer.

Jasmine dropped the paddle back between Elena's legs and started to rub her clit with the smooth leather. Elena started to moan, her hips moving to match Jasmine's rhythm. Jasmine reached behind with her free hand and pushed at the small of Elena's back, allowing her to use a little more purchase and force on the paddle.

Elena gasped, moaned again, her head dropped to nestle onto Jasmine's shoulder, her lips lovingly kissing Jasmine's flesh. Jasmine felt a rush of excitement at the young woman's petting.

Elena's breath grew more ragged and her gasps and moans deepened. Her hips bucked and all of a sudden, Jasmine felt Elena twitch against her shoulder. Elena groaned against Jasmine, the groan became a muffled yell and then a shriek, as the long awaited orgasm tore through the young woman's body. Her lips tightened on Jasmine's shoulder as she sucked on the flesh, muffling her cries of pleasure. I bet I'll have a lovebite there now!

Elena's orgasm subsided and Jasmine stepped back. She saw that tears had sprung from Elena's scrunched eyes, and she suddenly felt a real sense of dismay and shame at the abuse she had meted out to the much younger woman. Then Elena's eyes flicked open and seeing Jasmine, mouthed a simple "thank you".

Luke and Tom stepped forward again and released Elena from her bonds. She rubbed her sore wrists, stretched her stiff limbs, bent at the waist to touch her toes and twisted her torso to loosen herself.

Tom spoke for the first time in ages. "Jasmine, would you like to take Elena to the bathroom to freshen up? Look after her for a little while maybe, and we'll fix a drink and a few snacks to restore us all while you're gone."

Jasmine smiled at the young, athletic, supple woman and nodded, "Yes, of course. Elena, this way. Come with me." She held out her hand and smiling back, Elena allowed herself to be led to the bathroom.

Jasmine set the walk in shower to a pleasant temperature and motioned for Elena to step in to the cubicle. Elena do so, sighing with pleasure as the warm water played on her body, soothing her aching muscles and sore, reddened ass. But then she suddenly frowned at Jasmine, standing in the cubicle doorway.

"Mistress, are you not joining me?"

Jasmine grinned at the invitation and stepped in, only stopping to pull the butt plug that was still in her ass.

"I'm not your mistress now, Elena. I'm Jasmine. I thought you'd never ask. Let me help you get clean."

Jasmine soaped up Elena's firm young body, rubbing the suds into her every nook and cranny, while nuzzling against her neck. Jasmine then turned Elena to face her. Their faces met and they shared a long, lingering French kiss. Their hands explored each other's bodies, rubbing tits, pussies and asses, moaning and panting. The two women brought each other to a mutual, loving and sedate orgasm with their fingers working each other's clits.

They rinsed off, dried off, dressed and still holding hands, walked to the pool side where the men had set a variety of fruit juices and waters, with a few finger foods. Jasmine suddenly felt very hungry and thirsty, and motioning to Elena to join her, they tucked in.

After a while and making sure the two women had had enough to eat and drink, Luke said to them, "well, that was great as always. You girls are incredibly reactive, and probably the best fucks we've ever had. But as much as we'd like to keep you here to play forever, I guess it's time to run you both back. Elena, we know where you live. Jas, drop you off same place as before?"

Elena, midway through munching on a piece of fruit, looked startled and sent a longing look across to Jasmine. Please. Can I stay with you?

Jasmine, completely understanding Elena's longing, spoke for both of them.

"Actually, Luke... Elena's staying with me tonight. We've decided to get to know each other better. So you can drop us both to mine if you don't mind?"

Luke's grin twisted and he chuckled to himself.

"You really are a dark horse Jas, and you do move fast! Of course that's no problem. We'll set off shortly."

*******************************************************************************

Jasmine woke the following morning in the large king sized bed. The sun was quite high, so she figured she must have slept in to a late hour, which was most unlike her. But she felt relaxed, rested and satiated and after all, she was still on holiday.

She thought back to the previous evening and a smile passed her lips. She reached out to hug the pillow next to her, pressing it against her breasts.

Upon arriving at the villa, the younger woman pressed her body up against Jasmine and leant her against the wall, her mouth locked onto Jasmine's for yet another passionate French kiss. Jasmine felt Elena's tongue working hungrily in her mouth and reached up to paw at Elena's large tits, pulling the crop top and the bra from her, pulling her own tennis dress off.

Elena and Jasmine, still locked in the passionate lesbian embrace, fell into the living room and on to one of the sofas. Elena on top, pulling Jasmine's knickers down and snaking her hand down in between her legs, inserting her fingers into Jasmine's pussy.

Jasmine, gasping at the girl's fingers penetrating her, thrusting her hips to meet them, dragged her own fingernails across the younger woman's bare back and shoulders. She slid her hands down Elena's back to pull at the hot pants and knickers, freeing her still reddened ass. She grabbed a cheek in each hand and roughly pulled the cheeks apart. Elena groaned in pleasure, but surprisingly lifted herself from Jasmine and perched on the edge of the sofa.

Jasmine, flushed in the face, was confused. "What... Elena...?"

Elena put a finger to Jasmine's lips. "Hush, lover." She then slid down Jasmine's body to face her waxed pussy once more. Once more, the fingers inserted into Jasmine's pussy but this time, they were joined by Elena's hot mouth on her clit.

Jasmine's hips bucked upwards again. "Oh Elena... Elena... that's soooo good... yes.... please don't stop...."

Elena worked Jasmine to yet another frenzy and she came, noisily and messily, coating Elena's face and tongue with another splash of her pussy juices.

Elena raised her head and with a huge grin, locked her lips onto Jasmine's mouth for another deep, searching French kiss.

"Your turn now, lover. I want you to lick me." Elena leaned back onto the sofa and spread her legs wide, inviting Jasmine to dive in to her.

Jasmine did not disappoint. All of her previous concerns about sex with another woman long gone, she slid down Elena, nibbling on her hard nipples, tracing her tongue down her stomach and around the belly stud, to face her shaven mound. Opening Elena's pussy with one hand, she leant her head forward and rolling her tongue around her slit, she tasted another girl for the first time in her life. She was rewarded with an instant flood from Elena, redolent of salted caramel and honey. She sucked on the prominent clit and inserted her own fingers deep into the young woman's pussy.

"Oh yes.... Good.... Good... keep licking.... Finger me....", then Elena slipped into encouragements in Greek that Jasmine didn't understand, but her body spoke volumes and told her all she needed to know.

Elena stiffened, grabbed Jasmine by the hair and pulling her face deeper, let out a long, drawn out groan and shuddered, cumming all over Jasmine's face.

Jasmine, now absolutely exhausted, stood and led the young woman to the bedroom. She pulled the bedclothes back and they slipped into an embrace in the bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell soundly asleep.

During the night, Jasmine had started. Something had disturbed her. She looked around with unfocused eyes, to see Elena slide over and get on top of her.

"Elena... is everything OK?... what's...."

Elena, smiling, slid her thigh up and in between Jasmine's legs, began to rub her leg up and down. Jasmine, now fully alert, started to moan at the young woman. Elena opened her own legs and motioned to Jasmine to raise one of her legs. Jasmine complied, to which Elena held the offered raised leg and leaned back to scissor Jasmine.

Jasmine gasped at the sensation of their hot, wet pussies now interlocked and sliding wetly across each other. With her free hand she pulled her pussy upwards and opened the lips, exposing her hard clit to Elena's hip movements. Elena followed suit and the two women tribbed each other, softly at first but harder and faster as their orgasms built.

Jasmine came first, she splashing wetly across Elena's pussy. Elena followed a few seconds later, brought on by Jasmine's cum, throwing her head back in abandon.

The women caught their breath and Elena disengaged from Jasmine, a loud plopping sound filling the air. The two women glanced at each other, and burst into a fit of giggles. Elena leant forward, kissed Jasmine full on the lips and spooned behind her. Jasmine felt Elena's firm tits press into her back, the heat radiating from her pubis and warming her ass. She felt safe, secure and loved, and fell soundly asleep again.

Rousing from her daydream, she turned in the bed to wish Elena a good morning.

Elena was not there.

She bolted up but immediately heard faint sounds coming from within the house. Thus assured she rose, slipped on a bathrobe, and walked into the kitchen.

Elena sat at the kitchen table, munching on a slice of toast, humming along to a cheerful song on the radio. Juice was set for breakfast. Coffee was bubbling on the pot. She smiled at Jasmine, rose and placing her arms over her shoulders, kissed her full on the lips.

"Kalimera, lover. I hope I didn't disturb your sleep."

"Not at all Elena, I had a lovely night."

They embraced and then their lips met again for a lingering kiss. Elena leaned back, brushing a lock of hair from her face.

"I hope you don't mind, I had breakfast. I was very hungry. There is more toast cooking in the machine."

Jasmine gazed into Elena's dark eyes. I've only just met you, and it might just be a crush. But I think I'm in love with you. Properly in love. For the first time in years.

"Elena, what are your plans for today?"

Elena glanced at the clock and gasped in surprise.

"The time! I didn't know! I have work shortly!"

She released herself from the embrace, made to gather her things.

"Elena, wait! What is your work? Are you close to here?"

"I work in the tourist information office, not far from here. But I have to go home first."

"Why? If it's not far from here, why not go from here?"

Elena glanced at her clothes, still strewn across the sofa from last night. She walked over and picked up the skimpy scarlet hot pants and crop top, one in each hand, holding them up in full view. She pulled a mock scowl.

"I would, but this is not office wear! A bit slutty for work, no?"

Jasmine burst into laughter. "Good point!" she grinned. "But hey, we're about the same size. Freshen up here and borrow some of my clothes and clean underwear. You can bring them back tonight."

"You want me to come back? Tonight?"

Jasmine held her hands out, took the young woman's hands in hers and gazed intently at Elena's beautiful face.

"Elena, I want you. Tonight. And every night after that. Come back after work."

Elena searched Jasmine's face, saw nothing but desire, longing and love. She nodded. "I will. For you. Every night."

Jasmine leaned in and kissed her again. Her hands slid down Elena's back, squeezed her firm ass. Then she brought her hands up to Elena's shoulders, spun her around and playfully pushed her towards the open door, slapping her on the ass to move her along, making Elena squeal with pleasure

"Good! Now let's get you ready for work!"

******************************************************************************

Jasmine walked into the beach bar. As she was helping Elena get ready for work and finding something appropriate for her to wear, Elena's mobile had rung. It was Luke and Tom, asking if she was still with Jasmine. She handed the phone to Jasmine and heard Luke's voice.

"Jas, hi. Good morning, sleep well?"

"Morning Luke. Yep, like a log thanks. What's up?"

"Can you swing by the bar this morning? Say, in an hour? We have something we want to put to you and we'd like to ask you face-to-face."

Jasmine shot a glance to Elena. Oh, I only hope they aren't going to ask me to give you up. Because the answer's a firm no.

"I can do. But Luke, I need to get something straight right now. It's nothing to do with Elena, is it?"

Luke laughed, "No Jas, nothing like that! A possible business proposition, but we need to ask you something very personal first. Are you interested?"

Jasmine thought back to only a few short days ago, when the men last asked her something 'very personal'. I ended up getting bound, spanked and fucked like a whore by you two after your last 'proposition'! But if it doesn't involve Elena, I may as well hear what you have to say.

"OK. An hour it is. See you there."

***************************************************************************

Luke and Tom were already there, in their usual corner, and stood to greet her. The two men embraced her, in the manner of old friends, and both kissed her cheek. Funny how they still have that old-world courtesy! Jasmine thought. A few hours ago, I had both your loads in my mouth!

"Jas, hello. Thanks for dropping by. Can we get you a drink? Orange juice?"

"Actually... I'll have an espresso please. And a tumbler of sparkling water."

Tom passed on the order to the barman. They sat and made small talk while the coffee was brought.

Tom turned to Jasmine, "So you like your little Greek princess? Quite the find, isn't she."

Jasmine blushed, but looked them in the eye, said, "Yes, I do. Very much."

The men grinned. "We're glad, truly. You look happy, Jas. You can see it in your face. But now, we have to ask you something very deeply personal. We have the idea for a business proposition for you, but to gauge if it will work, we must ask you to tell us something first. You have to be candid otherwise it's a non-starter. Do you think you can do that?"

Jasmine stiffened at the tone. This sounds serious.

"OK," she said with some trepidation, leaning forward in her seat. "I think I'm ready. Shoot,"

"Elena. Tied up in front of you yesterday, we handed you a spanking paddle to work her with. What would you have done if we'd have handed you a whip?"

Jasmine jolted at the question. Oh my God!....

She was immediately transported back in time, to one night several years before in the small, remote Derbyshire town she had grown up and had still lived in. She had met a few of her girl friends after work, and after a night out in the local pubs, one had invited them all back to her house to watch a pornographic video tape that had been given to her.