Jasmine's Awakening: Her Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The giggling young women, their spirits buoyed by the attentions of some of the young would-be-suitors of the town during their night out, gathered around the television as the tape started. On the screen was a man, blindfolded, naked and facing the wall, wrists and ankles bound to an X-shaped cross. A woman stood behind him, brandishing a cat-o-nine-tails. The woman's arm arced back, shot forward and the whip ran across the man's bare back. The man jerked against the cross and he let out a cry of pain. The woman whipped again, this time across his buttocks. Again the man jumped.

As the whipping continued on screen, her girl friends laughed uproariously and made lewd comments. But Jasmine mutely looked on, transfixed. She could see the pink welts forming on the man's body, and his stiff cock standing proud, undiminished by the punishment. She wanted to bring her hands to her eyes, turn away, run away even. Instead she felt her face burn with a hot flush of embarrassment, and a more intense heat start to fan out between her legs.

She barely remembered the rest of the film, apart from the woman kneeling after whipping the man and taking his rock hard cock deep down her throat. She had headed back home afterwards, mind in a whirl at what she had just watched and the continuing burning she felt across her face and in her pussy.

Later that night, alone in the privacy of her bedroom, she had splayed her legs wide and slid her hands between them. Stroking her slit, for the first time in her life she had rubbed herself to orgasm, biting down on her pillow to muffle her shouts of joy and ecstasy.

From that moment on, every time she masturbated and whenever she had sex, she had always, in her deepest, darkest thoughts, entertained the notion of her being the woman wielding the whip across a willing victim. She had never dared to vocalise her fantasy, not even to Gerry, who had known her better than anyone else, and she had never had the faintest clue as to how she could ever make it a reality.

Now she was being asked by these very perceptive young men if she could indeed do just that.

But to Elena? My gorgeous Elena? No. Never! Not a chance. However, a man? If it was a man hanging there?....

The words choked in Jasmine's throat. For the first time in her life, she was about to say what she most wanted to do, what she became short wired to want to do, what she was almost predestined to do, ever since watching that film. Tears of shame and longing pricked her eyes at the memory, still potent and cloying after all these years, now to be formed into words.

"To Elena? No. But if there was a man hanging there..."

"Yes, Jas? If it was a man? OK, what then?"

"If it was a man.... I would...", Jasmine paused for breath. You can say it out loud. Then the words spilled out. " I would take the whip from you. Yes. And yes I would whip him. Hard. Very hard. I would whip him across his bare ass. Then I would run down across the backs of his thighs. Then up his back and on his shoulders. And then, when I tired of whipping him from behind, I would move to his front and whip his chest all over, down his stomach. And then across his cock and balls."

"Would you make him cum afterwards?"

Jasmine still felt a sting of shame but oddly emboldened and liberated by revealing her most private fantasy, she jutted out, almost defiantly, "If I felt like it, yes. Otherwise, he could do himself afterwards for all I would care. But he would ache and he'd leave those shackles knowing he'd been roundly and thoroughly whipped."

The two men looked at her with something approaching admiration and awe. For a few moments they were silent at Jasmine's revelation. Then Luke piped up.

"Jas, we thought you had it in you, but we weren't sure. But the way you worked Elena with the paddle yesterday, you would make an excellent dominatrix! We're sure of it."

Tom added, "Yep, I agree. Jas, we needed to know how you would react. We have a proposition for you."

Jasmine laughed at this. "A proposition? From you two? Last time you made a proposition to me, I ended up tied to your bed and double penetrated! What am I getting from this one?"

The men sniggered. "Yes, I know. But this one is a business proposition. Will you let us make our pitch?"

Jasmine nodded. May as well hear what madcap scheme these two have dreamt up. It'll be interesting, at least!

"We've always had an inkling that with the right person, there's a lot of money to be made from administering punishment to those willing to pay. Believe me Jas, Europe and the wider world is filled with men, and some women, who would have paid handsomely to be where Elena was yesterday. Very handsomely. We've thought about setting up a business to cater for that need for a while, but neither of us has the.... um.... heart to do it ourselves and we really need to sell the idea of a woman. Men won't pay for another man to do it. Seeing how you were with Elena yesterday, we saw that you can work a paddle, and you would be useful with a whip. A whip causes more pain and a bit more damage, but you need a sadistic streak along with a fair bit of self-control to use one properly. You seem to have what we don't, which is why we asked you how you would react. You wouldn't whip someone you are close to, but paying strangers would be a different thing altogether."

Jasmine leapt at the idea. Whipping men and getting paid for it? What a result!

"OK, so far what you've said makes sense to me. I could do it. I have the mindset and the desire, and the physical fitness to carry it off. So seeing as you don't want to or can't do it yourselves, let's cut to the chase. What's in it for me?"

"Well Jas, you're here on holiday in a rented villa. You've extended your stay but one day very soon, you're going to have to either vacate and go back to the UK, or find somewhere more permanent. So, how about this? We market you as a dominatrix to the wealthy and discerning and set up the customers for you. We have the contacts, the wherewithal, the knowledge and we know the scene, both locally and in the wider sense. We agree a fee between us for your services. You use our place for entertaining, probably the room we played in yesterday. It's discreet and out of the way as you know, so it's perfect for just such a venture as this. You do what you want to them, within some parameters we will have to agree on. All we would ask for is a percentage of the fee you'll charge, and that you agree to entertain at least one client a week to make it pay for us all.

In return, why not move into the annexe building on the grounds, rent and board free? It's walled off and private in itself, and completely unused. It even has its own pool and driveway. It's small but perfect for you. You'd have complete freedom to consider the place yours and to come and go as you please, and we'll respect your privacy and leave you alone to enjoy your own space.

If you like the sounds of this in general terms, we can hammer out the details like fee level and percentage shares later. We'll even set up a proper limited company with us all as directors and shareholders, write up a formal contract so it's all above board, and we can even arrange to get you permanent residency in Greece if that's what you want. But if you say yes, you can move in whenever you like. Today, even, if that suits. The keys are just in the car."

Jasmine's mouth ran dry. They are actually serious about this! Faced with the dawning reality that her deepest fantasies could soon come to life, as a career, she almost quailed. But I get to make a new life here! And Elena... she might stay with me....

She sipped at her now cold espresso, and gathered her thoughts. She nodded.

"OK. I like the idea, and subject to our agreeing on a few points, I think we could make it work. But I have a couple of conditions."

"OK, shoot."

"I get the final say on what I do to them. After all, in the end it's me doing the actual work."

"OK, but again for everyone's safety and wellbeing Jas, we have to define and agree what can and can't happen. Especially what can't. You'll have a great responsibility to your customers. They want to be hurt and punished, and will expect pain and suffering, but injure them too much and they won't come back. They may even call the police. We don't need the law on us."

Jasmine nodded and agreed, "OK, point taken. Secondly...", she put her coffee cup down and stared at the men with a spark in her countenance. "Elena. From now one, she's mine. You two," and at this she pointed at them both, "don't touch her again. Ever. I'm deadly serious. Agreed?"

The men laughed and raised their hands in surrender. "Whatever you say, Jas! There's plenty more fish in the sea for us. We felt that Elena in her heart of hearts wanted to be with a woman anyway. OK, she's off limits from now on, we promise!" But then the men grew serious in return. "You, on the other hand, are different. We really like you. You're fun and very responsive, and an excellent fuck. Even though we are going to be business partners, if we want a MILF slut we will be calling on you to come round to play. Make sure you make yourself available to us."

Jasmine mulled everything over. This really could be the best decision she was ever going to make!

She raised her glass of sparkling water. "Let's make this happen... partners!" Their glasses clinked with smiles all round.

They finished their drinks and drove to the house in the hills to agree the fine details of their new business venture. The three of them walked around the various rooms that would be used; the room where the day before she had paddled Elena, which they had agreed would be Jasmine's workroom; the adjoining bathroom for the use of the clients; a smaller bathroom for Jasmine; then a tour of the annexe which Jasmine instantly fell in love with. A lovely little bolt hole for me, and I hope Elena too.

The three of them discussed their business plan, and the fee structure. The men made phone calls in fluent Greek to solicitors, web designers and photographers to set up the various meetings to create the business, and for the promotion and marketing.

A few days later, all the meetings were over and it was done. The business existed in law, contracts were signed and they were ready to go. The final meeting had been at the photographers for the promo photos. Jasmine had posed for the camera wearing a platinum blonde wig, a feline peephole mask, a leather choker, an intricately studded leather teddy and long, high heels boots. Holding a whip in one hand and a pair of handcuffs in the other, she looked every inch the no-nonsense, powerful dominatrix she was selling herself to be. Her large, natural breasts threatened to explode from the bursting décolletage at her every turn, and she had felt incredibly turned on by the outfit. I really am going to enjoy my new career, she thought. Hello, world! Meet Mistress J!

After that last meeting, the three of them drove to the house in the hills. As if it was the most natural and businesslike thing in the world to do at the conclusion of a long series of meetings and negotiations, she had allowed the two men to strip her naked, lay her on her back on one of the large beds and fuck her missionary style solidly, one after the other, until she had screamed to several blistering orgasms, her hands gripping and twisting in the bedclothes. The two men sealed their deal by pulling their huge cocks from Jasmine's twitching, sticky pussy and shooting their loads all over her firm, ample tits and heaving chest. She had cleaned up in the bathroom afterwards, and taking the keys for the annexe from them, arranged the move into her new home.

******************************************************************************

Jasmine stared with complete loathing at the man in front of her. His arms tied upwards towards the ceiling and his ankles bound with shackles to the floor. A fine network of thin red lines was traced on his bare buttocks and a pink glow over the rest of his back. His laboured breathing sounded heavy with pain and excitement, his chest heaving. The ball gag in his mouth prevented any meaningful speech, and she could see spittle foaming around his lips. He was blindfolded so Jasmine couldn't say for sure, but she was convinced his eyes would be pinched closed and watering by now.

Tom and Luke had picked him up at the beach bar earlier, and had driven him to the house. The man had been asked to wear blacked out wrap around glasses, so he would be unable to find the house at a later date. He had grumbled at this but complied. They had prepared him for her, as they always did, by inviting him to strip naked in the adjoining bathroom, blindfolding him and leading him into her workroom, then binding him fast to await Jasmine's arrival.

Jasmine had insisted that her customers were always blindfolded and tied before she would even walk into the room, and she always left the house for her own annexe before he would be released from his bonds. Although she always wore the blonde wig and the cat mask when working, she would never take the chance that the customer could see her for himself. One previous customer had taken umbrage at the whipping she had given him, and had threatened to kill her for it if he should ever see her again. Although he was still bound and blindfolded, and the likelihood of him recognising her just from her promotional photos was slim, the threat had shaken her. So they never wavered from the precaution, and Luke and Tom always made sure every customer was prepared as they had agreed.

Luke and Tom had also earlier prepared Jasmine herself for tonight's work.

Their unspoken ritual was always that she would be summoned - not asked, but summoned - to attend the main house a couple of hours before the client arrived. She would walk the short distance from her annexe to the house, always barefoot and wearing nothing but a bikini or a sports bra and pants. The men would be waiting for her at the door. They would drag her by the wrists in silence into one of the bedrooms. They would throw her down on the bed and pull her by her hair onto all fours. One man would pull her pants to one side and roughly spanking her on her ass, fire home his rock hard cock into her awaiting pussy, balls deep. The other man would pull her head up by the hair and clamping on her chin, force his equally hard cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. She would gag and gasp, the cock in her mouth choking her as the men spit roasted her. They would alternate between her mouth and pussy, fucking her in both ends. Then, when they were ready, they would drag her off the bed and force her to her knees, both men twisting their grabbing hands in her hair and wanking their cocks furiously into her face. They would each fire hot strings of cum across Jasmine's upturned, waiting face, coating her forehead, nose, cheeks and lips in their sticky goo. They would then pull her to her feet, open the door and push her out of the house. Jasmine would then walk back to her own annexe with the men's cum dripping from her face and onto her jutting tits, her blushes blazing with degradation and humiliation.

They knew, and she knew they knew, that her being used and having her face jizzed on would usually fire Jasmine into a suitably spiteful frame of mind to do her best work later. But that would not be the case tonight.

As she first entered her room, any excitement she felt evaporated, as her senses were assaulted by the stench of stale alcohol and lingering cigarette smoke. Oh God, she had thought to herself. A drinker. Just like Gerry. She felt an urge to vomit, but kept it down. She felt a simmering anger, which very quickly ignited into a fury that she knew would require slaking. I absolutely fucking hate the smell of this man! How dare he come to me in this state? He's going to regret doing that.

Steeling herself to go closer, she walked up to the man's front and without preamble, slapped his semi-erect cock hard with the rubber flogger whip she held in her hand. He yelled out an alcohol-soaked roar, and Jasmine took the opportunity to wedge the ball gag tightly into his open mouth. That might stop some of the smell at least!

She strode round his back and fastened the gag to the rear of his head. She took a long, clean breath away from him, leaned in around his back and hissed in his ear.

"I'm Mistress J. You know why you're here. You're here to be punished by me, you filthy bastard! And I will punish you! You're not going to forget meeting me in a hurry, let me tell you!"

The man felt a hard object pressing against his anus. He grunted in surprise, and then let out a muffled roar as Jasmine rammed the butt plug deep into his ass.

She then stepped back and sent several quick, hard strokes of the whip across his flabby, pale buttocks.

Jasmine let the man subside for a short while, then raised her arm and whipped him again several more time, hard across the marks she had already inflicted on him. He jolted and bucked again, and she noticed his cock had hardened, with pre-cum seeping slickly from his swollen helmet.

Letting him settle again, building the anticipation of the next strokes, Jasmine thought again over what had happened over the past few weeks.

After taking possession of the annexe, Jasmine had returned to the holiday let to await Elena's return from work and to let her know she would be vacating the next day. God, I really hope you want to come with me, Elena! She was back later than usual, and to her delight Elena had packed several changes of clothes and personal effects from her flat before making her way. "Can I stay longer, Jasmine? I like you. I want to be next to you. Please may I stay?"

They had spent the rest of that last evening at the villa fingering and licking each other in a 69 on the sofa, breaking off only for an evening meal which they took by the poolside. When the sun had set, they curled in bed like the lovers they had become.

Jasmine had locked up the holiday let the next day and returned the keys, and Luke and Tom helped her move her few effects to the annexe. They then met Elena when she finished work and helped her pack the remainder of her things from the flat.

While lying in bed one night Elena, spooning Jasmine after another steamy session of Sapphic sex, had reached up to stroke Jasmine's hair. She had always been fascinated by the colour; a deep, natural red that was almost dark brown, and which Jasmine had always worn since leaving school in a thick and heavy shoulder length bob cut. She had had it streaked in black and white, with the odd blue and green line. It was a very arresting style and completely unique.

"Jasmine", Elena murmured. "Your hair is so beautiful. I love it."

Jasmine stirred from a sated reverie and turning to face the young Greek girl behind her, gave her a long lingering kiss. "You say the nicest things, my princess."

"Yes, it is very beautiful. But I am worried about it."

Jasmine sat up. "What's the problem, sweet? Why are you worried?"

"Your new business. You need to be discreet, and very private, no? Well, your hair is... what is the word?... unusual. Anyone seeing you at your work will know it is you in the street afterwards. Is that safe for you to do? I don't want you putting yourself in danger."

Jasmine sat in silent, deep thought for a few moments. Damn, Elena. That's a bloody good point! Why didn't I think of this before? We have arranged security and a routine for my safety, and I will always wear my blonde wig and mask while I'm working. But what happens if despite what we do, one of the clients should see me without for whatever reason?