Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 15

Story Info
My first visitation.
3.4k words
4.51
10.3k
7

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with myself on the bed and orgasmed before heading to shower. Today was the day of my first visitation and I had already contacted Adrain, my ex boyfriend and asking him to meet up because I still love him..

I told him to bring 2 of his friends with him and told him the reason was because I wanted to show how serious I am. As per Nicolette's instructions.

Adrain chose the location of our meet up at his house. Which I'm very grateful for.

I had Owen driving me over and it was a little weird to be honest. My husband driving my naked ass to my ex boyfriend.

I rang the door bell in my birthday suit and waited until the door was opened.

"Holy shit! What the fuck is this? You're completely naked!" A man shouted.

I started to wonder if Adrain had given me the wrong address... He could be a jerk that way.

"H-Hi Sir... erm.. I am looking for Adrain... Is he in?" I asked, blushing from embarrassment and trying my best not to cover up my naked body since I'm not allowed to.

All I had on me were my vibrating nipple piercings, wedding ring on my clit and a handbag that contained my phone, purse and sex toys, which Nicolette told me to bring.

"Oh yeah.. He's in.. I'm Andy. Nice to meet you..." Andy said and greeted my boobs instead of me. He kept on staring and it made me very uncomfortable.

"H-Hi Sir.. It... It is n-nice to meet you t-too..."

Another man came and pushed Andy away. "Hey babe. I'm Vincent. Ignore this man and come on in!"

"Hi Sir.. Thanks..." I gave my hand to Vincent and he pulled me in.

"Adrain's not here yet. He went out earlier and will be back soon." Vincent said.

"I.. I see.."

"In the meantime, you can entertain us, babe."

"En-Entertain, Sir?"

"Yeah babe. You're naked and visiting your ex and his friends, we know you're a slut so come on. Start dancing or something."

Andy and Vincent sat on the couch, leaving me standing naked in front of them. They turned on a slow music and urged me to dance. "Hurry up, babe!"

I bit my lips and started swaying my hips with my hands on my head.

"Don't you know how to dance properly? Get over here and sit on me, you slut!" Vincent ordered.

"Y-Yes Sir.." I obeyed and knelt on the couch with his crotch below my pussy.

Vincent started to stroke my wet pussy as I arched my back and moaned with my hands on top of my head.

"Jesus. She's so sexy.." Andy commented.

"Get behind her and play with her tits, man. Is that okay with you, Slut?" Vincent asked.

"Y-Yes Sir. I-It's okay... Y-You Sirs can do a-any.. anything you want.. with me..."

The men laughed and Andy massaged my boobs behind me as I moaned loudly and uncontrollably.

"Well.. don't stop on my account." All of looked up and saw my ex boyfriend, Adrain standing there. "How are you guys enjoying my ex girlfriend?"

"She's wonderful, bro! Such a tease!" Andy said.

"I don't know. I think she needs a lot more work. A slave girl should always have a wet pussy right?" Vincent said, smirking at me as he fingered my wet pussy.

"This slut's pussy isn't wet?" Adrain asked.

"Oh it's wet. Just not wet enough!" Vincent said and the men laughed.

"Maybe this will help. JIZZMINE!" Adrain shouted at me.

"Y-Yes Sir?" I jumped and trembled a little in fear.

"Get outside and orgasm before you come back in here!"

"N-No... Please don't make me do this..."

"Move, I need to discipline this slut." Adrain said to his friends.

"Please Sir.. You know I still love you..." Adrain slapped my face and shouted, "I know all about your current status as a slave. If you don't want to be tied up in public, you better do as you're told!"

"Y-Yes Sir.. P-Please don't hurt me.. I'll do anything you say..." I begged with tears flowing down my face.

Adrain lifted up my chin and wiped my tears away before saying, "Stop crying. All of us know you're enjoying yourself."

Adrain slapped my face and my pussy squirted a little. Everyone laughed at me as I looked down in shame.

"At least her pussy is being honest. Now get out and orgasm!"

"Yes Sir...."

I opened the door and walked out of the house butt naked in broad daylight!

I looked around and trembled with every sound I could hear. Cars driving by, people talking, dogs barking... It's a nightmare!

"Hurry your ass out!" Adrain shouted and spanked my butt.

The moment I walked out, Adrain shut the door and locked it. I walked down the steps and onto the pathway. The sun was bright and hot but I was sweating nervously.

I kept on looking left to right non stop, afraid that someone might see me naked in public. At the mailbox and before reaching the road, I started to touch myself.

I massaged my boobs and it felt sooooo good! My nipples were erected and it was very sensitive. I opened my legs without thinking as I massaged my boobs in public. It didn't take long before I started to spread open my pussy with my left hand and insert 2 of my right fingers into my pussy. My left hand continued to grope my left boob and for a moment I had forgotten I was in public.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself slowly while getting moderately faster and rougher with myself.

"Oh Fuck Yeah....." I whispered and opened my eyes.

To my horror, there were 2 men smiling at me right in front of me and I screamed in shock! I took a few steps backwards and tripped, falling down on my butt with my legs wide opened.

The men had came out of the car that stopped right in front of me and I didn't even realize until it was too late!

"N-No... Don't look at me.... Mmm!! Oh God!! N-NOO!!!" I begged and screamed as I orgasmed and squirted uncontrollably.

The men were smiling happily while staring at my naked body. I quickly got up and ran back to Adrain's house, banging on the door and begging, "Let me in! Adrain! Please let me in!!"

Adrain opened the door but he stopped me from coming in. "Did you orgasm in public?"

"Yes Sir. I orgasmed. Let me in!" I said desperately.

"Hold on, did you even take a video of yourself doing it? Where's the proof?"

"I... erm...."

"Go back out there and orgasm! This time I will be watching since you're such an idiot!"

"Please Sir. I've already done what you said... let me in now!! Please sir... I..."

My face got slapped by Adrain. "Are you disobeying my orders? I can kick your naked ass out anytime if I wanted to, but I'm giving you another chance. Is this how you repay my kindness?"

"N-No Sir..."

"So what are you going to do now, Slave?"

"I will go orgasm in public.. Please watch me... Sir."

"Good. And hurry up, I don't have all day to wait for you!"

"Yes Sir..."

I felt so defeated and helpless as I walked back to the 2 male strangers waiting at their car while smoking.

"Hey babe, what's up? Wanna fuck?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I just played with myself in front of them, hoping to orgasm as quickly as possible!

"Whoa! I'm gonna record this!" One of the two men said and started recording me using his phone.

It took me five minutes before I managed to orgasm again and squirt a little.

I quickly ran back to the house but Adrain stopped me. "Woah woah woah.. slow down baby. Who said you could run back? Go back there and thank those kind gentlemen for watching you perform!"

"Y-Yes Sir..." I said. I had no choice but to do as what my ex boyfriend Adrain had ordered me to do..

I walked back to the 2 men and gave a bow, before saying "Thank you Sirs for watching me humiliate myself." The 2 men laughed at me, one of them was still recording.

Midway back to Adrain's house, he shouted at me, "A SLAVE LIKE YOU SHOULD CRAWL INSTEAD OF WALK!"

'I fucking hate this...' I thought to myself.

I walked back to the 2 men and gave a fake smile before turning around and getting down on the ground on all fours.

"DO NOT COME BACK UNTIL THEY SPANK YOUR BUTT!!" Adrain shouted at me and the men laughed.

I shook my butt, hoping the 2 men would take the hint but they didn't.

I turned my head and said, "C-Can you gentlemen please s-spank my butt?"

"Sure baby!"

"With pleasure!"

My butt got spanked once on each cheek and I said, "Thank you Sirs!" Before crawling back to Adrain's house.

I had to crawl into the house and Adrain spanked my butt hard before closing the door.

"That was amazing, Jasmine! I mean Jizzmine.. You really had changed ever since you got a new name!" Adrain said.

"Thank you, Sir.." I replied, avoiding eye contact with him.

"This slut and I go way back!" Adrain explained to his 2 friends as I remained on all fours on the floor in the living room. "This slut and I were dating but she refused to have sex with me. But look at her now, all naked and available for all of us!"

"Maybe she's changed into a slut now!" Andy said.

"Nah.. I don't think so. I think she's always a slut but acts like she's not. What a bitch!" Vincent said.

"Yeah fuck you Jizzmine!" Adrain said, pulled my hair and slapped my face.

"I-I'm sorry for being such a b-bitch the last time we were together, Sir.... I.. I am more than h-happy to have s-sex with you now... Please f-fuck me...." I begged.

All 3 men laughed at me and Adrain gave me a spank to my butt. "So you're that desperate, huh?"

"Y-Yes Sir.. I.. I'm.. I'm desperate.. S-Sir.."

"Well you got to earn the right for me to fuck you. Kneel."

"Yes Sir." I obeyed and knelt on the floor.

"Slap your own face!"

"Yes Sir..." I obeyed and slapped my own face.

After 4 slaps, Adrain stopped me and told me to say after every slap, 'I am sorry for refusing to have sex with you even though I am a horny slut!'

After the 28th slap, Adrain finally stopped me and said, "You can say what you want now. What do you want to do!? If you want to leave, just say the word."

I was breathless but I managed to say what I wanted to say. "I... I w-want you.. Sir... to have s-sex with me..."

Adrain lifted up my chin and tugged my hair aside. "Do you really want me to fuck you? You can ask to leave, you know."

"Y-Yes Sir... Please F-Fuck me... Sir..."

Adrain laughed and slapped my face again. This time I started to cry a little.

"Aww... Look at this! Guys, the little horny slut is crying! Why are you crying, baby? Because you're happy to be treated like a piece of fuck meat?" Adrain mocked me, but I had no choice but to agree with everything he said...

"Yes Sir... I am so.. Happy."

Adrain and his friends laughed a while before Adrain shouted at me, "HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!"

I quickly placed my hands behind my back and said, "Y-Yes Sir..."

I knew what was coming. Adrain was going to fuck me...

Adrain tied my hands behind my back and pulled on my hair. "Follow me on your knees quickly. I will fuck you as you wish!"

"Y-Yes Sir.. Thank you, Sir..." I replied and struggled to keep up with his pacing, even though he was already slowing down for me.

Adrain guided my naked body to the backyard but I didn't hesitate to walk on my knees out of the house. I knew more punishment would be waiting for me if I did. I had no choice. I am at my ex boyfriend's mercy!

As I walked on my knees on Adrain's garden, he said, "You know.. I always bring sluts like you to my garden for a good fuck, do you know why? Because I know that my neighbors will watch! Hahaha!"

Tears flowed down my face as I replied, "T-Thank you, Sir... for giving me this c-chance...."

"You're welcome, you fucking horny slut!" Adrain replied and dragged my hair until I fell on my face.

With my face on the nicely trimmed grass, Adrain lifted up my butt and started to poke my wet pussy with his dick!

'Omg! OMG! It's coming!' I thought to myself.

I looked around and saw a neighbor of Adrain's looking directly at me from his window on the second floor! I quickly closed my legs and Adrain commented, "Are you seriously tightening your slutty pussy for me? It's so tight!"

"Haha.. Haha... Ha..." I gave an obvious fake laugh as Adrain continued to fuck my pussy with my butt up and face on the grass.

Adrain grabbed my boobs and lifted me up so that his neighbors could see my naked body more clearly. "Get up and kneel properly so my neighbors could see you, baby! Fuck! You're so tight!"

I didn't reply, instead I just moaned happily because it really did felt so good...

I orgasmed first and Adrain pulled out his dick. I continued to kneel on the grass, wondering what would happen next. I prayed for Adrain to continue fucking me..

Adrain walked to my front, pulled my hair and slapped my face. He pulled my hair again so I would look up at him and asked, "Do you know what you did wrong, this time?"

"I.. I orgasm before you.. Sir."

"YES!! THAT IS EXACTLY RIGHT!! HOW DARE A SLAVE LIKE YOU ORGASM BEFORE ANYONE ELSE?!" Adrain shouted at me before giving me another slap.

"I... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.. Sir... Please forgive me.. Sir.. I.. I'll do.. a-anything.."

"Your promises mean nothing to me because you are worthless."

"Y-Yes Sir... I.. I am.. I'm w-worthless..."

Adrain slapped my face again and I nearly fell to the grass again.

When I managed to maintain my balance, he was already behind me and sliding his dick into my pussy.

This time, Adrain didn't massage my boobs, instead he pulled my hair back to made sure my boobs were bouncing and I was looking up.. So neighbors watching me could see my face clearly.

Adrain came inside my pussy without any warning and walked to the front. "Suck it clean, slave."

"Yes Sir." I replied and swallowed his dick.

I kept on sucking and blowing his dick, trying my very best to clean it with my mouth like I always did for men after they fucked me.

"Alright that's enough, Slut." I released the hold on his dick.

"Go walk on your knees back to my friends and beg them to fuck you too. You love being treated like this, right?"

"Y-Yes Sir..."

I did as ordered and found Adrain's friends still in the living room watching my humiliating videos on the television!

"H-Hey guys... Want to fuck me instead of watching my video?" I asked.

"Wow! Sure bab-" Before Andy could finish his sentence, Vincent gave me a hard slap to my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL US?!" Vincent shouted at me.

"S-Sorry Sir... I... I'm.. I'm sorry, Sir..." I said. Being so fucked by my ex made me experienced all sorts of feelings until I forgot to be polite and respectful.

Adrain came back and asked, "What the fuck happen, bro?"

"THIS SLUT JUST CALLED US GUYS INSTEAD OF SIRS!!" Vincent explained.

"Is that so.. Jizzmine... How could you..?" Adrain asked.

"I... I didn't mean to... I.. I'm sorry.. Sir..." I replied.

"Oh you will be sorry! I promise you that..." Adrain said and I trembled in fear of what would happen..

"Get the fuck out of my house. You've failed your visitation. Fuck off, now." Adrain said without any regard to my feelings or how much effort I had put into having sex with him earlier.

"N-No.. Please wait.. S-Sir... I can prove that i am worthy... Please give me a chance...." I begged.

"Oh? Is that so?" Adrain said and sat down. "Tell us what you're willing to do for your punishment plus how you're going to make up to my friends for your disrespectful attitude!"

"And don't tell us some bullshit about having sex with strangers." Vincent said.

"Yeah baby! Sex to a slave like you is like a reward!" Andy said.

"Nice one, Andy! Wonderful! You're finally getting out of your shell!" Vincent said.

"Thanks man. It's easy when you have a horny naked slut in front of you! Hahaha!" Andy said and everyone laughed.. at my expense..

"I will o-obey any order. Just tell me what to do..." I said.

"Yeah whatever. Let's just fuck her first." Vincent said and Andy nodded his head.

----

I walked naked out of my ex boyfriend's house with my hands tied behind my back.

I just had sex with my ex boyfriend, Adrain and his 2 friends.. All 3 of them came inside my pussy and made me cleaned their dicks after with my mouth. My punishment for my disrespect earlier was to visit all 3 of them at a later date for more fun...

I left the house. All I had with me was my handbag with my phone and purse inside.. no clothes.. no footwear.. nothing..

Owen, my husband wasn't around so I had to wait for him while being naked in public..

"Hey sexy!" I heard a male voice and turned around to see a man standing right next to me. "You look very tasty!" The man massaged my boobs as if it belonged to him and I squirmed in embarrassment as I moaned!

When the man started to finger my wet pussy, I cried helplessly until a car drove and Owen came out. "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

The man ran away and Owen came to me. "Looks like I came just in time, baby."

I cried out loud, "Why didn't you come earlier...." I cried like a baby.

"Get into the car first. Come on!" Owen said and guided my naked body into his car.

I continued to cry for 7 minutes until I calmed down.

"Are you okay, baby? What's wrong? Tell me what happen..." Owen said.

"I.. I am okay... just drive us back home.. Daddy.."

----

I had fallen asleep during the car ride back home. When I opened my eyes, I was in total disbelief when I saw where I was.

I was back at my work building!

"Sorry baby. Nicolette wanted you to be back. Something about you, no longer being her slave... If you want I can drive us back home..." Owen said, unsure of what happiness his words had brought me!

When we reached, I urged Owen to open the door for me since my hands were tied behind my back. Owen opened the car door for me and I hopped out happily.

I quickly ran past the sleeping security officers and ran up the stairs, to Nicolette's office.

"Good. You're finally here. You're fucking late, babe." I turned to the male voice and it was Dominic, one of Nicolette's bosses.

Dominic stood up and grabbed both of my boobs and I squirmed helplessly in front of him.

"I know you will be a good fuck, but for now, follow me." Dominic said.

"Yes Sir..." I replied and followed the man as he dragged my hair.

I walked to the cargo lift and had my pussy fingered by Dominic as the lift went down.

I shamelessly said, "My husband is waiting for me, Sir."

"Yes, slut. We know all about him and you."

"We? What do you mean.."

The lift went down to the basement and what I saw made me orgasmed..

"OH MY GOD!! Ah! Oh God! FUCK!! UH!! W-WHAT IS ALL THIS?!" I shouted before I fainted.