Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure they do. I'm Andy by the way." Andy said.

"Nice to meet you, Mister Andy." I tugged my hair behind my ears and smiled at him.

Next, His friends took turns kissing me. All of them massaged my boobs as we kissed. When they touched my pussy, I pushed their arms away, "This slave is sorry, Sir. But this slave really can't orgasm today.. even if this slave really wants to.."

Most of them continued kissing without saying anything but there was a man that spanked my butt and called me 'a bitch'.

After our kissing session was over, the men took a few pictures of my naked body. "We will post your naked pictures without blurring out your face if we don't have sex with you soon. Got it, babe?" Andy asked.

"Yes Sir. This slave understands, Sir." I replied and all nine of them left my home. I closed the door after they left. I felt a little weird. I wasn't as embarrassed or unwilling compared to previously. These young men weren't completely unreasonable. They were nice. I took a cold shower to cool myself off before sleeping.

----

The next day was the day of my high school reunion party. When I woke up, Owen was cuddling with me in bed. He sucked on my nipples and I said, "Good morning, Daddy."

"Mm.. You're awake?"

"Yes Daddy. I missed you.."

"Aren't we living together? Haha." Owen continued to suck on my nipples until he had his fill. We laid down on the bed, looking at each other.

"Listen, I don't want to lie to you." Owen said as he gently caressed my boobs. "Nicolette is asking to meet with me later."

"You should say yes, daddy." I replied.

"Really? What makes you say so?" Owen asked.

I couldn't tell him it was because I didn't want him to go to our high school reunion and me being completely naked and humiliated. "If she's with you, it means she's not with me. So...."

"So you want me to be some kind of gigalo bait?"

"Oh come on! You know it's not like that."

"Well, Nicolette looks pretty attractive. That slim but curvy body of hers is very seductive and inviting." Owen said and motioned his hands to shape her body.

"I'm getting jealous, daddy." I said.

"Really? Aren't we naked and lying on the bed right now?" Owen said and we kissed.

"Do you have any plans for today? I hate to leave you alone at home when I go out and be gigalo bait for Nicolette." Owen said.

"Don't worry about me. I have a thing to do tonight."

"Oh? What thing?"

"I'll tell it all to you when you come back. Promise."

"Hmm.. being so secretive. Alright I have to go." Owen said and we kissed again before he got into the shower.

I checked my phone and saw messages from Nicolette, Xavier, Adrian and Andy.

Message from Andy, along with a picture of my naked body:

"Tick Tock babe. We are still waiting but our patience have limits."

I replied, "Yes Sir. I won't disappoint you or your friends, this slave promises."

Message from Adrian:

"Are you excited for our high school reunion party as much as me?"

I replied, "Yes Sir." I wasn't excited but I had to do this party no matter what. So I might as well try to enjoy it..

Message from Xavier:

"Reminder, I'll pick you up from your house at 5pm. Make sure you and your body are ready."

I replied, "Yes Sir."

Message from Nicolette:

"Tonight is your reunion party. There are a few things you have to do before the party. Make sure to do it properly since I can see you, live. There're only two things to take note. First, getting horny and second, your attire. At 2pm, after you had your lunch, have a vibrating dildo inside your pussy at maximum speed until the battery runs out. You can orgasm as much as you want. The battery will last for 2 hours at maximum charge but since I know you're a lazy slut, I've already charged a new dildo for you and sent it to your home. Use it. Secondly, make sure you have all the items you will need on your couch. Xavi will be there to pick you up and put those items on you. Slave collar, leash, red high heels, handcuffs, blindfolds, 3x pink egg vibes, mask and a butt plug. Have fun at the reunion party, slut. I will take good care of your husband."

I read the entire message a few times before replying, "Yes Ma'am."

I knew Nicolette would be spending one to one time with Owen. But I couldn't help myself from getting jealous. I am literally allowing my husband to have sex with another woman. Although it sounded unfair since I had sex with other men, but I still couldn't help myself from being jealous.

I went back to take a nap after setting my alarm at noon.

----

I woke up at noon, remembering that I'm not allowed to orgasm until I had my dildo inside my pussy at 2pm. I got up, freshened myself in the bathroom before heading down to make myself some food. Just some fried eggs with rice. I knew this was my last meal before having sex with men, possibly from my high school. So I ate more rice than I should.

Once I'm done, I rested for awhile before placing all the items on my couch and inserting the dildo that Nicolette had gotten for me.. into my pussy.

It was a mini vibrating dildo. After inserting it into my pussy, I realised that this dildo was meant to tease me. It was just three or so inches. Although it was a size smaller than what I'm used to, but the vibration was intense and I found myself to be orgasming.

I fell to my knees in front of my house door and happily orgasmed but it didn't stop.. I continued to orgasm again and again as I continued to kneel. All that sexual frustration and denial that I felt from the day before was happening at the moment. My orgasms helped relived my frustrations a little bit by a little bit and I found myself massaging my boobs.

Suddenly a knock came and I panicked! Before I could get up, my door got opened! "Hey sexy!" It was Adrain, my ex boyfriend. I breathed a sigh of relief as he came in and closed the door.

"Hi handsome. Thank God it's you..." I said as I continued to dance on my knees while massaging my boobs.

"Looks like you're about to orgasm, baby!" Adrain said.

"Yes Sir... Uhh!! I have to orgasm non stop from now until..." before I could finish my sentence, Adrain slapped my face and said, "Don't worry, I know. Go ahead and continue. I will be watching you."

"Y-Yes Sir.. UWAH!" I orgasmed hard in front of my ex boyfriend as he sat on a chair.

I continued to orgasm again and again in front of my ex boyfriend, Adrain as he stared at me. I felt more and more embarrassed after each orgasm but I couldn't stop myself. Not only it was due to the instructions by Nicolette but also myself. I was getting more and more horny..

"S-Sir.." I said.

"Yes baby? What's on your mind, slut?" Adrain asked.

"T-This slave... needs... a real.. cock. P-Please have sex with this slave..." I begged.

"Aren't you.... You're not allowed to have sex until the reunion party. Didn't Nico tell you?" Adrain asked. I saw him rubbing his crotch as he asked.

"She did.. Sir.. but you're a man.. and a man has more authority than a woman... so you can decide.. Sir.." I said.

"Wow! So you listened to Nico's teachings diligently. Nice job." Adrain replied and I waited nervously but also excitedly as I continued to massage my boobs. I wanted him to fuck me.

"No sex for you. And do not argue with me." Adrain said and explained. "This high school reunion is not only important to you, it's also important to me. Do you even remember why we broke up in the first place?"

"Yes Sir. I... This slave is sorry, Sir. T-This slave is young and stupid back then. This slave will make it up to you. I.. This.. This slave promises!" I begged.

"And I will look forward to it, slave." Adrain replied and I smiled happily as I orgasmed in front of him.

After some time, I glanced over to the clock and saw that it was 4pm. I thought about why my vibe was still on since Nicolette said the vibe would be on for a maximum of 2 hours.

Then the vibe died.. I took out the vibe from my wet pussy and threw it aside. I fingered my pussy and massaged my boobs in front of Adrain.

"Fuck me.. please... Fuck this slave!! UWAH!" I begged and orgasmed again.

"I think it's time.." Adrain said and continued, "stand up and give me your back. Hands behind you!"

"Yes Sir." I replied. I felt an aching in my legs as I stood up but I ignored it. I was too horny and desperate for a fuck to care about it.

Adrain handcuffed my hands behind my back and I turned around in shock. "W-Why.. Urgh.. What are you doing?!" I raised my voice and Adrain slapped my face.

"What am I doing?" Adrain asked and he gave me a scary look as he came closer. It frightened me.. "Are you questioning me?"

"N-No Sir.. T-This slave doesn't dare..." I replied. Taking a few steps back and looking down in fear. I didn't know what Adrain had in mind for me...

"Kneel." Adrain ordered and I quickly knelt down on the floor. "Yes Sir."

Adrain patted my head and asked, "Do you remember the time where I asked for your panties in class on Valentine's Day?"

"N-No Sir..." I replied.

"You refused me. How dare you! Fucking slut!" Adrain shouted and I took a few steps back with my knees.

"I... T-This slave is sorry, Sir. Really, very, sorry!!" I shouted.

"Relax baby. I am not going to hurt you." Adrain said and continued. "You're completely naked right now. But it's not enough to make it up to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Please instruct this slave. This slave will obey your orders, Sir." I replied with my head down.

"Good. I want you to get yourself arrested for indecent exposure." Adrain said.

"Huh?"

I got slapped in the face.

"Don't you understand? Walking naked in public and getting arrested by the police!"

"But... But I have to attend our reunion..." before I could finish my sentence, I got slapped in the face again.

"I know baby. This is something you will do after our high school reunion party. If you really want to make it up to me, you will obey..."

"Yes Sir... I will obey..."

I got slapped again.

"You will obey?!"

"Yes Sir.. I... no.. This slave will obey.." I said.

"Good. Another mistake from you and I will throw your naked body into the real public." Adrain said.

I bowed down and replied, "Thank you, Sir. For your kind mercy. This slave will obey your orders, Sir."

My door bell rang and I panicked. "Calm down, babydoll. It's just a friend." Adrain said and opened my door.

Xavier came in and walked towards me. Lifting up my chin and slapping my face. "Is this slut ready?"

"Not yet. She needs a little more prep." Adrain replied.

Xavier slapped my face again and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

I bowed and apologised, "T-This slave is sorry, Sir. This slave is sorry, Sir. This slave is sorry, Sir."

Xavier pulled my hair and slapped my face again. "Calm down man. You know she's a stupid girl." Adrain said to Xavier.

"Of course I know that. But a stupid slave still needs to be disciplined." Xavier said.

"Well okay. Careful not to ruin her beautiful face before our high school mates see it." Adrain said.

"Yeah and her pussy! Heh heh heh!" Xavier said and laughed. He poked my wet pussy with his boots and I squirmed.

"Orgasm. Right now. And we can proceed." Xavier ordered me.

"Y-Yes Sir.... This slave will... AHH!!!" I replied and moaned uncontrollably as I orgasmed with Xavier's boots poking my pussy.

After I humiliated myself in front of Xavier and Adrain, Xavier told me to stand up and I did. With a lot of difficulty since my legs had gotten weak.

Both Xavier and Adrain placed my 'attire' onto my body as my pussy continued to leak.

----

I had my slave collar around my neck, a metal leash was attached to my collar. My feet was wearing red high heels. My hands were cuffed behind my back. I had a pink egg vibe in my pussy, ass and mouth but my mouth's egg vibe wasn't turn on. A violent butt plug got inserted into my ass and Xavier said, "The blindfolds will come when you're in my car. You will be on your knees, slave."

Adrain added, "The mask is only for the party so you won't be wearing them until it's time."

"Uh uhhhh!" I said. I wanted to say 'Yes Sir' but the egg vibe in my mouth was preventing me from doing so.

Adrain massaged my boobs while Xavier pulled my hair. "Moan once for yes. Moan twice for no and moan 3 times if you want to say something." Xavier said.

I moan once for yes and both of them took my naked horny body out of my house and to the car. It was time for my high school reunion..

----

There I was. Completely naked with my hands cuffed behind my back. I had a lovely red high heels on my feet and a collar plus leash around my neck. I walked out of the car in the carpark of my alma mater with my mask. Xavier and Adrain escorted me by holding onto my leash and arm.

"Wow! Is this naked chick from our high school?" A man asked.

"Of course she is. Can't you recognise her?" Xavier said.

"I see that you're also a man of culture. Yes she's naked but she's also a slave. She will not disobey any orders from any man. If you're a man, come forward and order this slave." Adrain shouted.

The vibes in my pussy and ass continued to tease me as I walked naked to the reception.. Where a lot of my former schoolmates were! Countless men and a few women stared at me as I reported my name to the receptionist.

"Jasmine..." I said and I recognised the woman at the booth. It's Felicia! The woman at work.. The quiet but beautiful lady was wearing a white flowery dress with a white choker around her neck that said 'E'.

"Got it. You may enter." Felicia said and Xavier pulled on my leash. "Let's go, slut."

"Uhhh.." I nodded my head and let out a moan to replace my yes. Shamelessly, I walked into Diamond Crest High.

At the school's hall, Everyone, men and women, stopped chatting and looked at me the moment I came in. Everyone was either standing or sitting down on chairs. As for me, I had to kneel down on the ground.

"Do you know who she is?"

"Why is she naked?"

"She looks familiar."

"Look! Her pussy is wet!"

"Her body looks so sexy and inviting!"

"Let's take some pictures!"

"Heh heh!"

My pussy was getting wet and I was getting horny as everyone started to gossip about me..

"Excuse me, Sir. But what is all this?" A woman in a tight mini red dress walked forward and asked Xavier.

I looked up and realised it was Emily. Both of us used to bully other women for fun and even allowed men to use our 'flowers'. Those 'flowers' would be naked and tied up on beds.

"Hey babe. Lovely dress! Haha. This is my slave." Xavier said. "Don't worry, she is also one of us.. a returnee."

"Hmm.. Is that so. What is her name?" Emily asked.

"Jasmine." Xavier replied.

"Jasmine? Are you serious?! Is it the same Jasmine that I know?" Emily was in shock and asked.

"See for yourself." Xavier said and removed my mask.

Timidly, I looked up to Emily and said, "H-Hi Ma'am.. Long time no see.."

"JASMINE!! OH MY GOD! YOU ARE JASMINE!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Emily shouted and my pussy got wetter from the embarrassment.

"P-Please dont shout, Ma'am.. This.. This slave is sorry..." I said.

"SLAVE? YOU ARE A SLAVE? WHAT THE..." Before Emily could finish her sentence, Xavier motioned with his hand and said, "She's my slave, my company's slave, a Sex Slave. She will obey everyone's orders without failure. No matter what it is."

Adrain added in, "If she fails, you can punish her. Well basically you can do anything you want with her."

"REALLY? THAT JASMINE? I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!" Emily was still shouting and everyone could hear what she's saying.. It made me felt so embarrassed.

"Go ahead, babe." Xavier said. "Give her an order. No matter what it is, she won't be able to disobey."

"Erm..." Emily hesitated for a while before saying, "Lick my heels?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied and bent down to lick her heels.

"Release your mouth vibe first, you idiot." Xavier said and I gave my mouth vibe to Xavier before going back down to lick Emily's heels.

"Heh heh heh heh heh!!" A man laughed out loudly along with a few other men.

"Hey look at that beautiful butt!!"

"Oh I wanna fuck her!"

"So sexy and beautiful.."

"Who's Jasmine? Why can't I remember her?"

"She's in the cheerleading. Remember that sexy hot blonde chick?"

"Oh. My. God. And right now she's naked.."

"Damn right bro."

"And she's a slave? Jesus."

"I want to give her some orders."

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Xavier shouted and pulled my hair up. "If you want more, maybe you should strip naked, Emily."

"WHAT? I AM NOT A SLAVE LIKE JASMINE! FUCK OFF!!" Emily shouted and walked away.

"You!" Xavier said and pointed to a man. "You wanted to give this slave some orders right? Go ahead. She won't be able to refuse!"

"Really? Well okay.." The man walked forward and said, "I want to see her cum."

"That's not appropriate." Xavier said.

"Yeah I know right.. I'm sorry for.." before the man finished his sentence, Xavier punched the man and said, "You are a man! So say it like a man!"

Everyone was confused except for me. I knew what was coming next..

"Be more dominant! Speak your order clearly! ORGASM FOR ME! Say it!" Xavier guided the man.

"O-Orgasm for m-me.. Jasmine!" The man said.

I gave a bow and got back up. "Yes Sir. Does Sir want this slave to be standing or kneeling?"

The man looked at Xavier and he said, "Stand with proper views. Kneel and you can easily slap her face, your choice."

The man looked at me and happily slapped my face. "KNEEL AND ORGASM NOW!"

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied and started to dance on my knees. My hands were still cuffed behind my back so all I could do was twerking and dancing on my knees.

If I didn't orgasm within a few minutes, I would be punished for disobedience..

However, within a few seconds, I moaned out loud and orgasmed. I orgasmed hard with my pussy leaking out a lot of love. Everyone was in shock. Mostly the men were in pleasant and happy smiles. I blushed hard when I saw my high schoolmates smiling at my naked embarrassing orgasm.

"What other orders you have for this slut?" Xavier asked the man and he was rubbing his crotch.

"S-Suck my cock? Sorry if it's too much.. I just.." before the man could finish talking, Xavier snapped his fingers and guided my head to the man's crotch.

I walked on my knees forward to the man and Xavier ordered, "Suck his cock!"

"Yes Sir." I replied and bit his pants and underwear off with my teeth. Next, I kissed his cock and swallowed.

"THIS SLAVE.. JASMINE WILL OBEY ALL OF YOUR ORDERS!!! GO AHEAD AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!! SHE LOVES IT!!" Xavier shouted as I gave a blowjob to a man. A man that I failed to recognise.

Shortly after, the man tugged my hair and forced fucked my mouth hard. I knew he was cumming and I love it. I love the taste of cum.

The man came into my mouth and I swallowed all of his love. Next, after I licked my lips, I bowed down and said, "Thank you, Sir. For giving this slave this blessing. This slave is very grateful."

The man smiled and slapped my face. "Go ahead and enjoy yourself being a slave. You are always and never worthy."

I remembered of the past. I rejected his sexual advances before. Now he doesn't even want to fuck me... ><

"Orgasm Jizzmine." Xavier said as he patted my head. "As thanks for the cum you received!" I didn't need any persuasion. I desperately needed to orgasm. So I orgasmed.

Hard.

Everyone seemed to love what I needed to do but before they walked towards me, someone with a microphone spoke.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! To this high school reunion party! Our party!"

On my knees, I looked up and saw a man on stage. "Again, welcome friends! This is a special moment! Our high school reunion party had received the max of responses. The very max. What a joy this is!"