Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 18

Story Info
The reunion.
10.9k words
4.1
7.9k
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHH!!" I screamed as I orgasmed hard.

I was on all fours on a bed in a prison-like cell, naked with my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles chained. Cameras all around me were recording me as I continued to orgasm again and again. I had a vibrating dildo inside my pussy and it was locked in a chastity belt.

At first I was praying, that those cameras weren't broadcasting live online. But eventually all I could think of was the vibe dying of battery so I could rest.

After my 20th orgasm, I screamed and begged. "PLEASE FUCK ME!! PLEASE FUCK ME AND STOP ALL THIS! PLEASE!!"

I couldn't take it anymore..

"UWAH!" I screamed as my collar shocked me. I realised I was being monitored live. "P-Please have sex with t-this slave, Sir... This s-slave needs to be fucked.. Please Sir.. Please!!" I begged.

"Uhh! Uhh! Ahh!" I orgasmed as the vibe continued to mess up the insides of my pussy.

I breathed heavily as I tried to catch my breath, sweating and drooling a lot. But the vibe didn't give me any time. It continued to stir the insides of my wet pussy, and soon, I found myself orgasming again!

"Please.. I can't... This slave can't take it anymore! AHH!!!" I moaned and orgasmed again.

"LET ME TAKE A BREAK YOU BASTARDS!!" I shouted angrily and got collar shocked.

"Uhhhhwah!" I screamed in pain and orgasmed again.

With some luck, the vibe in my battery died and I managed to catch my breath so I rested for awhile.

The door got unlocked and opened. I looked up and waited in fear. 3 masked man came in and I started to beg. "P-Please have sex with this slave! Please!! This slave begs you, Sir!"

The masked men ignored my pleads and came into my cell, removing my chastity belt and inserting a new vibrator into my wet and exhausted pussy! "N-No!! Please don't do this! I will have sex with all of you! Just please... stop this.. Please.." I cried as the masked men locked my chastity belt and left.. They left me with a brand new vibrator inside my pussy.

"No... No... why are you guys doing this to me... AHH!!" I cried as I started to feel good again as the vibrator messed me up.

"Uhhh!!" I let out an erotic moan and moved as much as I could, twerking and enjoying myself.

Without much effort, I orgasmed. But when I got collar shocked, I screamed and orgasmed again!

----

Each time I felt like fainting, my shock collar would be activated and I would screamed in pain. I lost count of time and also lost count on how many times I had orgasmed since I saw someone else.

Other than my moaning, there wasn't any other sounds. After countless of orgasms, someone came. "There she is!" A man said.

I looked up and saw Xavier and Nicolette.

"Not bad, Jizzmine. We've racked up quite a lot of money from broadcasting your performance online. Of course, it's all live and in real time! You've a lot of fans!" Nicolette said.

"Congrats slut! You should be proud of yourself!" Xavier said and both of them laughed.

"The director will post your video later, after some edits. We have already sold him your rights to the video." Xavier said. "From now onwards, all of your videos except the one with your beloved Eddie will be sold!"

"Why aren't you answering us? Does your stupid brain need us to repeat it!" Nicolette shouted at me. I didn't answer. I didn't know what to answer..

Xavier came and pulled my hair, inviting Nicolette to slap my face. "Aren't you happy that I didn't sell your lovely brother's video? Are you grateful?" Nicolette said.

"Y-Yes Ma'am.. I.. T-This slave is grateful..." I replied.

"That's good. Because in 2 days, it's our high school reunion! I can't wait for it! You're excited too, right?" Xavier asked but I was in a daze.

"Did you listen to what I said?" Xavier slapped my face and shouted, "ANSWER ME!"

"W-What.. T-This slave is sorry, Sir. This slave wasn't listening.. Could Sir repeat it..?" I asked.

"I was thinking of whether to allow you a sexy piece of dress to attend to this party but now, since you're such a disappointment, you will be completely naked when we go." Xavier said and continued, "when we go to our high school reunion."

Memories and thoughts flooded my mind and I quickly begged Xavier for mercy! "N-No.. Please Sir.. please don't make me do this! PLEASE LET ME WEAR SOMETHING!!"

My face got slapped again by Nicolette. "Shut up, slave! Do you think you have a choice?"

Xavier slapped my face again as well and said, "You are to obey my orders, did you forget? Or are you just so fucking stupid?"

"I.. T-This slave is sorry, S-Sir.. This slave is forgetful and s-stupid.. Sir." I replied.

Xavier and Nicolette laughed out loud.

"If I ordered you to recite your slave rules, can you do it? Since you're so stupid!" Nicolette ridiculed me and I didn't answer.

"You're not pretty enough to be this stupid!" Xavier lifted up my chin and continued, "It's okay, just listen to my instructions, slave."

"Y-Yes Sir!" I replied and Xavier kissed me.

Next, I got released from my bondage and was allowed to crawl naked out of my prison-like cell and down the stairs. Nicolette was using her phone while Xavier was holding onto my leash as I crawled in front of both of them.

Neither of them had thought of removing my vibe inside my pussy and I had no choice but to fuck myself as I crawled naked in public. It was already dark.

As I crawled naked in public and onto the carpark, I kept on looking and praying that no one would see me..

"I'm going for a smoke, bye." Xavier said.

"Wait! Hold on!" Nicolette said. "Aren't you going to kiss me first?"

I watched on all fours on the ground as Xavier lifted up her chin and Nicolette smiled. They shared a kiss.

Xavier walked away to the smoking corner while Nicolette pulled onto my leash, guiding me to the car.

The next thing that I saw was a surprise. I saw Nicolette squatting down, tugging her panties aside, fingering her pussy and smoking a cigarette while leaning on the car.

"Let me tell you something, Jizzmine." Nicolette said. "All women are meant to be slaves of men. You and I included."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied but didn't fully understood it.

"Did you really understand it? Maybe I should make you write or type lines on it.. haha!" Nicolette said and continued to smoke her cigarette while fingering her pussy as I knelt on the ground.

"I am in love, slut. With a man that's fully focused on another woman. I wish that man would do me instead.... Ah~ such is life. Got it?" Nicolette said and I shook my head.

"That's okay. I know you're a stupid slut. I don't expect much from you, just absolute obedience. You're like the top piece of bread. Everybody touches you but nobody wants you! Hahaha!" Nicolette replied and laughed.

I nodded my head as I watched this side of Nicolette, a side that I never seen before.

"Enough of this nonsense." Nicolette said. "Now I need you to orgasm and pee while being watched by strangers! Not only do I need you to do this, I need you to do this happily! Go ahead!"

"N-No Ma'am! I can't! There's no way I could... Ahh!!"

I got slapped in the face.

"Go crawl to the men near Xavi and do it! Now!" Nicolette ordered.

"Y-Yes Ma'am..." I replied..

I crawled towards Xavier at the smoking corner.. There were 3 other men. When I got closer, one of them pointed at me and shouted, "OH MY GOD! QUICK! LOOK AT THAT!"

The second man whistled at me and the third man said, "She's crawling over here." Xavier was just smoking and enjoying the show.

With the 3 men and Xavier staring at me, I got to my knees and started thrusting my dildo in and out of my pussy violently. "Uhh.. Ahh!! Oh my God! Uhh!! I'm coming! I'm coming!" I moaned and orgasmed as I gave a performance to the strangers in public. "AHH!!!"

After my orgasm, I bowed, looked up to the men and blushed. "T-Thank you for watching t-this slave. Would you sirs want to u-use me..?"

I waited for 10 seconds before saying, "If not then have a good day! Goodbye!" I turned around and crawled away quickly.

"Wait! Hang on a minute!" A man caught up with me and pulled my hair. "What's the hurry? Come back, baby!" The man spanked and rubbed my butt.

I moaned in pain before crawling back to the smoking corner with the man still holding onto my hair. "Tell us about yourself, babydoll! Name, age, breast size and why you're naked in public!"

"What's wrong, babygirl? Don't tell us you're shy!" The men laughed out loud as I knelt on the ground, naked and embarrassed.

Xavier stepped forward and said, "Stop!" I felt a little relieved that he was helping me but all of that changed when he said, "I know how to handle this type of slut!" Xavier gave a hard slap to my face.

"Answer our questions, slut!" Xavier shouted and I quickly bowed down. "This slave is sorry to upset Sir. Please forgive this slave. This slave is willing to do anything for Sir. Please down calm, Sir. This slave will answer the questions, Sir."

"You see that? You have to assert your dominance and authority over a horny slut like her! Only then will she be submissive and obedient!" Xavier told the men.

Xavier and the men started laughing, having power and authority over a naked woman like me made them felt good.

The first man asked, "tell us your name, slut!" and gave me a slap on my face.

"T-This slave name is Jizz.. Jizzmine." I replied and they laughed.

"Is that your slave name? Jasmine is your original name, right?"

"Yes Sir.. Jasmine is this slave's former name, Sir."

"And your age, slave!" The second man said and slapped my face.

"28, Sir!"

"Hmm.. not bad.. not bad at all! And your tits? What's the size of your tits, slave?" The third man asked and slapped my face.

"F cups.. Sir."

"Seriously? Are those fake?"

"Yes Sir.. They're fake.."

The men laughed again and gave my face a few more slaps. "UWAH!"

"What the fuck was that?" A man asked.

Xavier answered, "maybe this slut loves being slapped!"

The men laughed and continued to slap my face non stop until I orgasmed.

"Holy crap! She actually came from that! What a horny slut!" The men said.

"Can... Can this slave suck your cocks? Please Sir..." I begged.

"No thanks. I don't want to get any diseases from a slut like you."

"No thank you."

"Fuck off! You're not worth it, slut!"

All 3 men said no...

"Have a good day, This slave will excuse itself." I said and crawled back to the car.

"Ma'am? This slave is back.." I said to Nicolette.

"Bitch, Did you forget something?" Nicolette asked.

"Erm.. No?" I replied and Nicolette slapped my face.

"No what? You stupid slut."

"No Ma'am."

"Are you sure? What were my orders?"

"To orgasm in front of strangers, Ma'am." I got slapped again.

"My orders was for you to orgasm AND PEE in front of strangers."

My heart sank when I realised I had forgotten about it. "T-This slave is sorry, Ma'am. This slave will go do it now."

"Oh don't waste my precious time, slut. Get in. I will decide on your punishment later."

"Yes Ma'am."

I crawled into the car and had to remain on all fours on the back seats as Nicolette drove. During the car ride, I kept praying that no one would see me. Thankfully it was dark. As the car continued driving, the dildo inside my pussy was vibrating loudly. I was starting to feel good again but I forced myself not to moan by biting my lips as I didn't want to disturb Nicolette. Eventually, it seemed impossible to hold myself back..

"M-Ma'am, can this slave speak?"

"Urgh! What do you want, slut?" Nicolette replied with disgust as she drove. "Do you need to pee or orgasm?"

"O-Orgasm, Ma'am. This slave needs to orgasm." I replied. I couldn't help myself. The dildo inside my pussy was messing me up. "Can this slave have permission to orgasm, Ma'am?"

"Of course not. Whose car do you think this belongs to? Even if you prostitute yourself for the rest of your life, you can't afford this car! Just be quiet, slut!" Nicolette replied.

"Yes Ma'am..."

"Let's talk about what's going to happen in 2 days. Our high school reunion party!" Nicolette said in excitement at my expense as she continued. "I wonder how will everyone react when they see your naked body and knowing you are a slave!"

"Please Ma'am.." I begged. "Please allow me to wear some clothes.. Even if it's a bikini or a towel, it's fine!"

Nicolette laughed and said, "Nope. No clothes allowed! You will be completely naked! The only things you are allowed are a mask for the dress code, high heels, and your favourite collar, the one you're wearing now!"

"Please Ma'am.. Can this slave just wear something for the reunion! This slave will do anything! Promise!" I continued to beg.

"If you're willing to do anything then why are you not happily agreeing to my instructions? Do you want Owen to attend the party too? Isn't he from our high school as well?"

"N-No.... Please don't! Please...."

"Then you better do as you're told, slut. Always remember, before you resist or say no, know that things can always become worse. Should I invite your little brother to the party?"

"N-No Ma'am. This slave will hap-happily be naked for this reunion party." I replied in defeat. There was no choice or argument to begin with.

"Are you sure?" Nicolette asked and mocked me. "Don't you want some clothes to wear? It's your high schoolmates."

"This slave is sure, Ma'am. This slave will be completely naked."

"You can wear some clothes if you want to, it's okay you know! Why don't you want clothes to wear?"

"This slave does-doesn't need any clothes, Ma'am....."

"There's my good little horny cumslut! You should've said this to begin with!" Nicolette said and laughed before continuing. "Don't worry, I will be meeting with Owen on that day. I will be having sex with him on your bed. We won't be attending the reunion party. Xavi and Addy will take you there. Your mask, heels and some other stuff will be delivered to you tomorrow. Take the next day off to prepare yourself sexually for the party. No orgasms for you tomorrow. Understand?"

"Y-Yes Ma'am.. This slave understands.."

Nicolette dropped me off at my home and ordered me to orgasm before entering. Next, I went in and took a long warm bath, crying and smiling at myself. I went to bed after.

The next day, I woke up and immediately fingered my pussy until I orgasmed. I looked at my phone and saw that I had messages from Xavier, Adrain and Nicolette.

Xavier, my high schoolmate and former friend, texted me the following:

"Tomorrow we will pick you up from your home at 5pm. Can't wait for our reunion party! See you!"

I replied: "Yes Sir."

Adrain, my ex-boyfriend and good friend to my husband, Owen. Texted me the following:

"I can't wait to see you at the reunion party!! I hope your body is ready for all the fun you're going to get! Haha"

I replied: "Yes Sir."

Nicolette, my high schoolmate, former friend, Superior at work, and one of my owners, texted me the following:

"There's a lot to do to prepare for tomorrow's party. Here's the list I prepared for you since I know how very stupid you are. Make sure to do everything before your dinner. Rinse and wash pussy and anal. Shave, trim and wax all hairs other than your eyebrows and head. Brush your teeth much longer. There's another to do list for tomorrow, right before the party."

I replied: "Yes Ma'am."

I proceeded to do everything in the list. I washed my pussy and anal thoroughly, like I'm preparing for sex.. Brushed my teeth. Shaved my legs and any hair I could see below my eye brows. It didn't take much time to complete the list I was given.

I wasn't allowed to have sex or orgasm today so, I cooked some food for my lunch. It was just noodles with chicken. I checked my phone, my computer, and found a disturbing group chat named 'Jizz in mine'. Adrain and Xavier sent me the link and I saw... Pictures and videos of myself being naked in public, orgasming, peeing and having sex!! My face was blurred away but I could easily tell it was me!!

'What a slut!'

'So beautiful and so horny!'

'I want to meet her...'

'Those tits can totally destroy my cock!!'

'Hey I know that place! This horny slut was there?!'

'Hold on, isn't this Jasmine?'

My heart sank when I read the conversation. Someone recognised me!!

'Who's Jasmine?'

'Here is her photo.'

'Wow! You're right! It does look like her!!!'

'It can be anybody. The naked pics are blurred.'

'True, but it's very similar!'

'Share her personal details, man!'

'Yeah share them! Be a good bro!'

'Please don't share them...' I thought to myself and prayed as I continued to read the conversation.

'Alright. Calm down guys. This is Jasmine. Age 28. Last I heard she's a lawyer with superior tits.'

'How superior is her tits?!'

'Take a look, this is her superior tits!'

Someone shared a photo of my boobs before my surgery.. to everyone!!

'What does her breasts look like now? And what size?'

'Have a look. This is Jasmine's breasts as of today.'

'Oh Jesus! It's so huge!'

'Did she get a breast enhancement?'

'Of course she did. Look at that. What's the size now, E?'

'It's F.'

'Wow wonderful!'

'Why did she go for a boob job?'

'Because her owner told her to.'

'OWNER?!'

'She's a slave?'

'Yeah she's a slave. And her name had been changed to Jizzmine.'

'Where is she! Someone tell me her address!'

"No!! Please don't!! UWAH!!" I couldn't help myself but to finger my pussy as I read the conversation and orgasmed.

'69 blush street. That's her address! She currently lives with her husband.'

I started crying when I saw that message.

'Husband? This horny slut has a husband?'

'Does the husband know about his wife's sexy adventures?'

'We should expose her! Protect our brother!'

'Please stop guys.. I'm Jizzmine.' I texted.

'Really?'

'Is this another faker?'

'What a scam.'

'Maybe it's the real slut?'

'Yes I'm the real one. Tell me how to proof myself and I will do it...' I texted, hoping they will ask for pictures or videos of me doing stuff at their specific request, like a spoon in my pussy or showing my naked body with a marker that writes anything they wanted on my body... but..

'Open your door right now. We are outside.'

I walked over and opened my door. I rather be dead than to let my husband know some of the stuff I had to do.. even though he knew I'm a slave for Nicolette, he didn't know to what extent.. I can't let him know about it...

A man kicked my door opened and I took a few steps back.. Watching a group of men entering my home as I stood naked in front of all of them.

"Wow! Are you..." a man spoke and I quickly replied.

"Yes I'm Jasmine and Jizzmine. I am the one in the group chat. Please don't tell my husband about this.. about everything!" I said.

"Well.. That depends on how sincere you are!" The man said and I watched in helplessness as nine men entered my home.

"Wow! You're really naked!" A man said. I looked at him and said "Yes Sir. T-This S-Slave is always completely N-Naked.. Sir." I gave a bow and got up to see everyone smiling at my naked body.

"Do you know why we're here, babe?" A man asked and came closer. He stroked my shoulders and I trembled.

"T-This slave knows.. but this slave is not allowed to orgasm or have sex with anyone today.. Maybe at a later date, this slave will have sex with all of you, Sir." I said, hoping they would agree.

"Well.. Just a simple kiss will be fine, right?" The man lifted up my chin.

"Yes Sir." I replied and we kissed.

As we kissed, the man, in his early twenties, started to use his tongue so I did the same. Next, he massaged my boobs and I moaned as we kissed.

After a few minutes of kissing, he broke off and said, "Looking forward to having sex with you soon."

"Y-Yes Sir. This slave will be in contact with you, Sir." I replied. "Do your friends want a kiss from this slave too, Sir?"