Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UWAH!!!" I screamed as I orgasmed again.

"Ignore that." The host said into the microphone. "She is just a slave but also part of our reunion. Our beloved Jasmine."

"Nothing will be able to tear as apart... WE! ARE THE FAMOUS... AAA BATCH!!" The host shouted into the microphone and everyone shouted yes and cheered.

"Let's watch this short video of what we're made of!! Woohoo!!" The host said into the microphone and all of us watched the video. It just full of smiles and funny moments. Then it got weird and very dark... "No.. No.. NO!!" I got up and wanted to stop the video but Xavier pulled my hair back and choked me. My rape video was being played for everyone to see!!

"Sammy and Johnny.. Look.. I shaved my pussy just for you, just the way you like it.. Look at how wet I am, I need your cocks in me, one deep in this tight slick fuck hole and one in my mouth!!" The video me told everyone as the video me rubbed her pussy!

Everyone of my high school mates laughed as they saw and heard what I said! "N-No... Stop.. Please stop.." I mumbled to myself and cried. Xavier stepped onto the back of my knees and I fell to my knees.. to the ground.

The video continued, everyone saw how I removed my wedding ring before having sex!! "Don't worry, he won't find out. Anyway, even if he does, he should know my pussy needs regular filling with different cocks every morning, afternoon and evening.."

"WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW JASMINE IS SUCH A HORNY SLUT!!" The men loudly discussed about me.. "THIS BITCH HAD SO MUCH GUTS TO ACT ALL HIGH AND PROUD BACK IN SCHOOL!!"

"SHE SHOULD SUCK EVERYONE'S DICK AS AN APOLOGY FOR LYING ABOUT WHO SHE IS!!"

"Alright guys! Calm down!" The host said. "Enjoy this next video... THE NEIGHBOURHOOD SLUT!!"

The video started off with me walking out of home's back door, completely naked with a towel in my hand. Next, I sun tanned while lying down on my towel, naked in my backyard!

The video skipped forward and now I was playing with my pussy, proudly, in my backyard!! My pussy made a lot of noise as I fingered it... Then the camera zoomed out and everyone could see me riding my dildo in my backyard as a couple was holding hands and taking a romantic walk just right behind the thin vegetation.

"WHAT A HORNY SLUT!!" The men shouted and laughed.. Everyone turned their heads to look at me and I felt so ashamed of myself.

"LOOK AT THAT!! HER PUSSY IS DRIPPING!!" Someone shouted and everyone looked at my wet pussy. Ashamed of myself, I closed my knees but Xavier kicked them open. "Don't even think about hiding your cunt!"

"Host! Play that video! The climax!" Xavier shouted and I had a little bit of déjà vu. I watched in horror as my sex video with my little brother got started!

"N-NO.. NOO!! STOP THE VIDEO!! PLEASE!!" I screamed and tried to get up but Xavier and Adrain held my shoulders down, preventing me from getting up from kneeling.

'Eddie and Jizzmine's sweet romance.' The title popped up after the intense sex.

"Who's Eddie?" A woman asked.

"It's her little brother!!" Xavier answered and everyone was shocked and amazed.

"Wow.. What a slut.. Couldn't even let any man with a cock go.. not even her little brother.." The host spoke into the microphone. "Last but not least, enjoy this last video!! JASMINE, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The video started with Owen shouting "JASMINE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" It was the day when I told him everything..

The video skipped and went into the part when I had sex with the security officers from my workplace. I was riding a dick while stroking 2 other dicks.. "Fuck me harder! Please Sir! AHH!! OH FUCK YES!" The video me shouted.

"JASMINE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Owen's cutscene came again followed by the video skipping to the interns turning around and asking, "Oh hey baby! Is this your phone?"

The video me replied, "You can fuck me anytime you want, Sir."

The video skipped forward "Hey guys! The slave is here!" A man said as my butt got spanked and I walked into a house.

Next scene was me being touched all over and fucked in all 3 of my holes violently. After the men came inside me, "Please! More! I need more!! FILL ME UP!!" I begged.

"JASMINE, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Why didn't you offer them your pussy?" A man asked in the video.

The video me replied with a bow, "This slave is sorry, Sir."

"How dare you orgasm without permission?" A man asked and slapped my face.

The video me replied with a bow, "This slave is sorry, Sir."

"Why are you covering up your slutty body?" A man asked.

"B-But this slave is in public, Sir.."

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?!" The man shouted and slapped my face.

"T-This slave is sorry, Sir." The video me replied.

"Did you have sex with every single man that walk pass your worthless body?"

"N-No.. Sir. This slave is sorry, Sir.." The man slapped my face.

"JASMINE, WHAT THE FUCK?" Owen's cutscene again.

The final part of the video was me being collar shocked on my knees while being completely naked and handcuffed behind my back, orgasming hard and wildly as I screamed.

Once the video ended and the lights aimed at me, everyone turned their heads to stare at me.. My body couldn't help itself, my pussy got wetter and I was trembling in fear and excitement.

The host gave Xavier the microphone and he said, "Our beloved Jasmine will now individually greet everyone. One at a time. Go ahead if you want to touch her, kiss her or slap her. Anything you want!"

Xavier ordered "Stand" and pulled my hair up. I quickly stood up. "Walk." I walked naked with my hands still cuffed behind my back towards the first table. Xavier continued to hold onto my hair while Adrain was rubbing my butt.

There were 5 people at this table. All men. "Good evening, Sir." I said with a bow. Xavier placed the microphone near to my mouth so everyone could hear my voice.

"Look up at me." The man said and I looked at him. "Do you recognise me?" I shook my head. "Fucking slut! I confessed to you before but you rejected me because you didn't want a basketball freak. Look at me now! I play for the country, bitch!" The man slapped my face.

I bowed and replied, "This slave is sorry, Sir." The man lifted up my chin and planted a wet kiss on my lips.

As we were kissing, the man groped my boobs and I struggled in my restraints. "Uhhh... S-Stop it.. Mmmm..." I moaned as we kissed until he broke off our kiss.

"Stop? STOP?! YOU WANT ME TO STOP?!" The man asked and slapped my face again.

"N-No... Don't stop..." I nodded my head as I replied.

"Huh? What does that mean?" The man asked.

Xavier answered, "This slave is conflicted. Jizzmine wants you to continue and stop at the same time. What is your choice... My man!!"

The man smiled evilly and forced his kiss on me, groping my bare boobs hard as if I belonged to him. I spread my legs wider as if I indicated that my pussy was ready.. Xavier inserted 3 fingers into my wet pussy and said, "Jizzmine is ready for sex! Who wants to fuck her!!"

The man that was kissing me, pulled Xavier's shirt and shouted, "ME! I WILL FUCK HER FIRST!"

"Go ahead, Jizzmine is a free for all. Do as you like. Go ahead, bro!" Xavier replied and the man took his dick out and fucked my pussy.

I struggled in my handcuffs behind my back as I got fucked by a man that used to love me. "UWAH!!!!" I screamed out loud as I orgasmed. The man laughed, with the other men watching.. The man continued to fuck me, not allowing me to rest.

Another man came behind me and massaged my boobs. "N-NO!! AHH!!" I screamed and squirmed as another man used me. I was being sandwiched. The man in front fucked my pussy while the man behind massaged my boobs and fucked me anally.

The host with the microphone said something like, "This slave is hard to maintain. It costs a lot of money. $50 and you can give an electric shock to her! What do you guys think? Well the first one is free.. LOOK AT THIS!!"

I got collar shocked and I screamed in pain!! I orgasmed hard, crying, and I felt my body growing weak.

"JUST FIFTY DOLLARS MAN! GIVE HER SOME SHOCK AND MAKE HER SCARED!!" The host shouted into the microphone and the men lined up for it...

"N-No.. Please don't... Please.. AHHH!!!!!!" I begged for mercy until I got collar shocked.

"J-Just... use my body.. as you wish... just use it... I don't care anymore..." I said as I laid down on the cold floor.

My face got slapped and Xavier shouted at me, "DO YOU THINK IT IS THAT EASY TO ESCAPE!! HEY... You're really asleep... Fuck... WHO WANTS TO FUCK JASMINE AS SHE SLEEPS?!"

The men, my class and school mates, lined up to fuck me in my sleep.

----

"Uhh... W-What is this..." I said as I woke up and found myself having sex with my high schoolmates. "WHAT THE FUCK! N-NO!! STOP THIS!! AHH!!!" I screamed and moaned as I found myself unable to resist the men from using my body. My hands were tied together and above my head as I laid down on a yoga mat used in gyms.

I couldn't stop the men from having sex with me..

I cried and the man having sex with me asked.. "What the fuck? Is she regretting or...?"

Xavier. The man. Gave a hand signal to stop and said, "It's tears of joy. You're making her happy! Keep going, bro."

I laughed and replied... shouting very loud so that everyone around me could hear.. "I AM HAPPY!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!" The men around me laughed and continued to take turns having sex with me.

Every time I didn't moan or open my eyes, the men would slap my face. I kept on orgasming as I got fucked again and again.

----

"Hey! Wake up, slut!" My face got slapped and I got collar shocked. "AHH!!" I screamed awake and the men laughed at me.

"Stand up." The men ordered and I found myself no longer restrained. Slowly, I got up and stood up. My legs felt so weak and were shaking. I stood up naked with my hands by my sides. Cum was all over my face and boobs. It was leaking out of my ass and pussy. I was still in the hall for my high school reunion but there were fewer people around.. Xavier and Adrain was nowhere to be seen, and all the ladies were gone. It's just me with a bunch of men.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Jizzmine?" Someone asked so I turned to him. The man kissed my mouth and I kissed back.

When we stopped kissing, the man asked again, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I nodded my head and replied, "Yes Sir. This slave is happy."

Another man pulled my hair backwards and I moaned in pain as I turned to him. "Ready for round two, slut?"

I shook my head, "N-No.. Wait.. Please.. I'm too tired.." The men pulled my hair and slapped my face hard. "HOW DARE YOU SAY NO!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. This slave is sorry!" I cried. "This slave will do anything you say, Sir! Anything!"

My face got slapped again and the men said, "For your defiance, you will be punished to walk in public." I squirmed and bent my knees to those words. Fear and excitement, both filled me up and I nodded my head. "T-This slave understands, Sir.."

I got handcuffed behind my back again, the men walked behind me, following me as I walked naked in public with a vibrating dildo inside my pussy.

"N-No..." I stopped walking when I was out of the school. My knees bent and I squirmed as I was about to orgasm.

"What's wrong, slut? Do you need to pee?" The men said and came closer.

"UHHH!!!" I moaned out loud and orgasmed. Squirting hard onto the ground as the men laughed and cheered for me.

"This slut is so horny!"

"I initially thought it was cruel to make her walk naked in public like this, but I was wrong. She fucking enjoys this!"

"Hey slut!" The men said and one of them spanked my butt. "Keep walking and don't stop."

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied and continued to walk naked in public.

Next to my former high school was a park. I walked to the park feeling completely exposed as I'm naked. "Walk a round the park, baby!"

I turned around, bowed and replied. "Yes Sir.."

I saw a man jogging at a distance. He was jogging towards me. I stopped and squirmed in fear. My knees were bent as I closed my legs. The men behind me laughed and waited for me to be caught by the male stranger.

"Woah! What the hell! What is this?!" The man shouted as he walked closer to me. I bit my lips and looked down, blushing with embarrassment. "This is our slave, do you like what you're seeing?" The men behind me said. "If you like it, go ahead and touch. She likes being touched by strangers, bro! She's a horny slut!"

"Erm.. Really?" The man's face came closer to my face and asked. "Are you really enjoying yourself by exposing your body like this?"

I nodded my head and replied, "Yes Sir.. This slave enjoys doing this..."

"Come on, man! Hurry up and touch if you want to touch!" The men urged the stranger.

The stranger slowly cupped and groped my boobs with his hands as I squirmed and moaned. "Uhhh... N-No..."

The stranger removed his hands and I quickly responded, "N-No.. Dont stop.. Please continue, Sir."

The stranger groped my boobs again and I replied, "Yes.. Yes.. Thank you, Sir.."

"You have fantastic breasts, woman." The stranger said.

"T-Thank you, Sir. This slave is happy that you liked them, Sir." I replied.

The stranger continued to massage my boobs. "Uhh... Oh God! I'm coming!! Uhh!! UWAH!!" I orgasmed hard and my dildo slipped out of my wet pussy. "P-Please fuck me, Sir. Please fuck this slave.. Sir!" I begged.

"Nah... I'm good. I have a girlfriend which I plan to marry soon." The stranger replied. "This was fun though. Have fun with your life, woman." The stranger jogged away and said, "Thanks for the treat, bros" to the men before jogging further and further away.

"Did you see that, slut?" The men pulled my hair and slapped my face. "You're so useless and worthless, no one wants to have sex with you even when you're completely naked and offering your body."

"T-This slave is sorry, Sir... This slave is sorry... Sir.." I replied and started to cry.

"Don't worry, babe. We're still here." The men lifted up my chin and I looked at the men. "We will have sex with you again if you're a good girl."

"Yes Sir. This slave will be a good girl.." I replied and gave a bow.

"Continue walking, baby. Let's see if everyone rejects having sex with you." The men said and I obeyed.

A part of me prayed that no one else would see my naked body. But another part of me prayed that I would find another.. I felt so conflicted with myself as I walked naked in public.

I saw a couple sitting on a bench and kissing each other. Shamelessly, I walked over to them and said, "Hello Sir.. Ma'am.."

Both of them opened their eyes and saw my naked body.

"Wow! What the fuck?" The man shouted.

"What is all this..?" The woman asked.

I replied, "This slave is just wondering if any one of you wants to use me.."

"Use you? What do you mean?" The man asked as his female companion glared at me.

"This slave means touching, blowjobs, sex, whatever Sir wants.." I replied.

"Wow! I see.. Okay." The man said and his woman pulled his shirt towards her. "You have me, it's enough, right baby?"

"You jealous?" The man asked and continued, "She's completely naked and you're completely clothed. There's no comparison. Move back and be quiet."

"Come here and sit on me, babe." The man ordered as he smacked his thigh.

"Y-Yes Sir.." I replied and obeyed with his woman glaring at me.

The man closed his legs for me to sit on him properly before opening his legs so my legs would be opened too. "So tell me.. Babe." The man said and asked as he caressed my face. "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Please t-touch my boobs, Sir.." I said and closed my eyes, blushing in embarrassment as the man in front of me smiled and the group of men nearby laughed.

Without any reply or answer, the man massaged my boobs and I moaned loudly in happiness. It felt so good to have my boobs massaged by a stranger in public. I opened my legs wider as I continued to sit on him. I felt my dildo slipping out and thank god that the stranger knew. He pushed my dildo back in deeply into my pussy and I said, "Thank you, Sir."

"Thanks for what? Say it properly!!" The men nearby shouted and I shouted in response! "THANK YOU FOR PUSHING THE DILDO BACK INTO MY PUSSY, SIR!!"

The men laughed. The stranger laughed. Even the woman was laughing as she covered her mouth. I felt so embarrassed but I was about to orgasm. I couldn't help myself!

"I... I am... T-This slave is coming.. Sir..." I said.

"WHO SAYS YOU COULD ORGASM?" The men nearby shouted and I turned to look at them. I turned back to the stranger I'm sitting on and apologised with my head down. "This.. This slave is sorry, Sir.. Please in-instruct me, Sir.."

"Well.. No orgasms for you, slut." The stranger replied.

I looked up into his eyes and begged. "P-Please Sir. Please allow this slave to orgasm! Please! T-This slave will do anything! Promise!" I started to cry as I begged for an orgasm.

The stranger shouted to the men, "IS THIS SLAVE REALLY GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR AN ORGASM?!"

"Yeah! Go ahead, bro."

"Let her orgasm and she will obey one of your demands."

"If she refuses, not only will she be punished, she will also do what you ask of her."

"She's a total submissive, horny and slutty slave."

The men replied and the stranger smiled. "Go ahead and orgasm, baby."

"Y-YES!! THANK YOU!! SIR!! UHH!!" I replied and continued to orgasm hard as the stranger massaged my boobs. "UHH!! UHH!! OH MY GOD!!! AH! FUCK YES!! AH! AH! AHH!! UWAH!!"

I squirted wildly as I orgasmed hard on the stranger's lap with his woman staring at me.

"Slap her face! Make her know that she has to obey one of your demands!" The men shouted and the stranger slapped my face.

"Did you enjoy your orgasm, babe?" The stranger asked.

"Y-Yes Sir. T-Thank you, Sir.. for allowing this.. this slave to cum... to orgasm..." I replied and continued, "What does Sir wants This slave to do? Please instruct this slave, Sir.."

The stranger laughed and told me his instruction.. "I want you to get yourself arrested, slut."

"Huh? N-No.. wait... P-Please.." I said and got slapped in the face by the stranger.

"I'm not done yet. You will walk naked into the police station and orgasm while shouting how much of a horny slut you are! You said you will do anything for that orgasm, right? Go ahead and do it. I'll wait."

"N-No... please.. PLEASE SIR!! I'll fuck you!! I'll fuck you anytime and anywhere you want!! I will....." before I could continue begging, my face got slapped by the stranger.

"I know you're a slave, baby. Do this for daddy and Daddy will visit your home to use you. Unless my girlfriend has anything to say about it. Then I will invite my friends over to your home to use you."

The men nearby, my high school mates came and pulled my hair. "That sounds like a good idea!"

"Go get yourself arrested, Slut!"

"You deserve it!!"

"N-No... Please.. I...." I got slapped in the face multiple times and I orgasmed again. Humiliating myself in public and fainting...

----

"Wake up, slut!" My face got slapped and I woke up.

"Wake up!!" I got slapped again.

I opened my eyes after the slap and looked at the man slapping my face. "H-Hello Sir..."

"Do you know where you are, slut?" The man asked and I looked around. "Where is this?" I asked.

"You're just a block away from the police station. Do you know what you're ordered to do?" The man asked and I started to panic as I remembered everything.

"N-No.. Please.. Please Sir.. I can fuck you.. I can have sex with all of your friends.. I can have sex with anyone and everyone you tell me to.. Please don't make me do this... Please Sir!!" I begged.

My hair got pulled and my face got slapped by the man. "You don't even recognise me, do you?"

"I... I'm sorry.. Sir.. I will have sex with you... just please don't make me do this... I'll sex with you anytime and anywhere you want!! Please Sir...." I begged.