All Comments on 'Jason'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
NegateGivityNegateGivity9 months ago

Needs a resolution for Laura. Also Laura lacked depth, how does she not see this as a natural course of events? With a near total lack of communication and intimacy for 2 years? Even with her boyfriend telling her that it would happen!

Also just a nitpick but do Texans really refer to going to the Carolinas as "south" of them?

maxx308maxx3089 months ago

Awesome read, many thanks for sharing.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Good story!!! 5 stars from here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn Laura was some special kind-of-stupid bitch. She had so many opportunities to 'fix' it but nope. Then when hubby finally had enough and turns away her advances, she runs to her boy toy to immediately screw him, as if that will fix it. I mean the delusional stupidity of this broad is at such high levels that cannot be believed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No, Texas is not a no-fault state.

/

https://familytexas.com/adultery-and-property-division/#:~:text=Adultery%20is%20not%20illegal%20in,portion%20of%20the%20community%20estate.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The plot's not bad, but it's too long. It looks like the author wrote a lot of snippets and then didn't want to throw any so he just put them one after the other. The result is that they seem disjoint and contradictory at times, and the chronology feels odd.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yet another writer on here that complains about anonymous comments, but continues to allow anonymous comments. Having not even read beyond the bitching about anonymous I won't score, and yes I am a member, but since YOU allow anonymous comments, I'm giving you yet another one to bitch about.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good except for Jason paying for Laura’s stuff to be put in storage. He should have had it delivered to Scott’s apartment forcing them to deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I actually know a case where something like this happened. Didn't turn out well for either spouse or the kids.

RSKY

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This started out great: a story highlighting the difficulties faced by men in the family court but then you went off the rails.

You wrote Laura to be disinterested in her family and Jason became super dad. Laura did everything conceivably wrong while Jason did everything right.

Even after Scott told her to invest in her marriage and seduce her husband, you deliberately made her passive and absent: emotionally and physically.

Which is at odds with her declarations of love.

The readers are omniscient and you can’t lie to us. We know all, we see all, we even hear the secret thoughts and Laura went from being a wife and mother to being a room mate. She was borderline retarded by the end, a cardboard cutout. A caricature of a human.

As a result, I can only give this a 2.

RandomcarrotRandomcarrot9 months ago

This would have worked a lot better if not for the ridiculous timelines. Had it been days when you said weeks, weeks when you said months, and months when you said a year later it would have worked a whole lot better. I counted it up to be about 30-36 months before the first proper confrontation on page 3. Almost 3 straight years of her fucking her "not boyfriend" while never being touched by her husband? Really?

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Overall decent way to not come out the divorce loser and protect the kids as much as one can. Nice move up, Diane has a good paying career 😀

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read , thanks for sharing .

I liked the way he created a day to day record of their marriage since learning of her infidelity .

I can see why the courts need to put the interests of the children first but it seems crazy that they can totally disregard the actions of one spouse that bought them to that point .

No cheater should be rewarded like that .

Somewhere some committee thought up divorce laws , is it seriously beyond their ability to anend them ?

DK . 4 *

Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good read. Husband was a master problem-solver. Some plans take time, which takes patience. Fortunately for him, he focused on his goal: custody. And he had the patience and the smarts to listen to his lawyer.

And while people like Laura are not terribly common, there are still plenty of them out there who cannot connect actions with consequences. They focus on the "I WANT!" and pay no attention to the "If you do/get this, it will cost _____"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If literary malpractice was a crime, this story as written, would put you away for 20 years. There are so many things to be fixed, I recommend puliing this, then resubmitting after editing. This is not representative of your other stories, and this shouldn't be someone's first introduction to you as an author.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Modern femenist !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The fact that Laura all but buried her head in the sand throughout the divorce proceedings , ignoring her husband's and her attorneys warnings , clearly indicates a psychological problem , clinical depression perhaps ? But her constant denial and repeated refusal to even discuss the issues with her husband even as the forewarned consequences manifested themselves in front of her very eyes suggest a much deeper mental illness . She was selfish , wanton , entitled , delusional , self absorbed , ignorant , grandiose , blatant and totally in denial , and is shocked to the point she becomes depressed when faced with reality and the consequences . That's a pretty accurate description of a disfunctional irrational person with an addictive personality and a social disorder . I should know , I suffer from a few similar disorders myself . This should have been in braille , in my case , as it was ' the blind reading the blind ' .

PowersworderPowersworder9 months ago

It was good, but when you write a six page story, you need to end it properly.

That means Diane and Jason eventually getting married and having another kid together.

You also needed to cover Laura's reaction to finding out about that marriage, as well as the consequences to her deteriorating relationship with her daughters.

Also Scott would eventually dump her, leaving Laura heartbroken and alone.

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"What kind of a loser does that make me?" - A complete one. - Now that is a well thought out comment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too much repetition and not much proofreading. Kind of AI ish generated.

Did Laura's father get divorced from Susan and remarry a woman named Mary and why hadn't his first wife Susan tell him about the long conversation she had with Jason? (Yes, that's cynicism, not an insult.)

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliese9 months ago

The timing of events was a bit disjointed at parts, especially early on, but a decent story. There was a time that I would have called this level of delusion in the wife unrealistic. The last couple years of actually paying attention to the things women say, especially on social media, has disabused me of that notion.

SKHPSKHP9 months ago

1. Too long, repetitive.

2. Changing POVs (several 1st person, several perhaps unintended paragraphs 3rd person) were irritating. Write in 3rd person if you cannot stick to one POV.

3. His lawyer changed gender first from female to male and than back again.

4. She had two different sets of parent

SKHPSKHP9 months ago

The whole story was a rewrite of another story of yours.

⭐⭐⭐ for the effort, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The minute Laura stated she was going to retain her last name that should have clued Jason in that his fiance was a rabid feminist and he should have ended the relationship them... he is also the consumate cuckold sniveling wimp... the only redeeming factor; at least he didn't keep having sex with his part-time wife... 3 years to make a decision to divorce?... he had all the evidence of his role as the major parent long before that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A decent plot and enjoyable story. Laura was so delusional and dysfunctional as a wife and mother, it begs the question, why did Jason ever marry her? But even her parents did not recognize the attitude and behavior of the daughter they raised, which really calls into question Laura's personality disorder. Scott's description of their starting to fuck seemed to be that the whore just got bored and wanted what she wanted, and fuck everybody else and the consequences. So Jason got what he married, so Jason got what he deserved. Stupid people live fucked up lives. I'm sure the whore will be getting plenty of cock, abortions, and drugs or alcohol, for a while, and will succeed in being a corrosive influence in her daughters' lives. A sequel of her daughters visiting her in a mental institution could be short and provide closure. Or not. This one ended just fine.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

A great read. Thank you for sharing 5 stars from Xluckylee

YouamiYouami9 months ago

A well-crafted tale...thanks lover1953!

Craig1878Craig18789 months ago

I love a happy ending, 5* Thanks You lover1953!

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

What's Lauras deal? This Divorce means nothing. They still love each other in the past. Them being separated in the future doesn't change that they are also in love in the past. I'm really thinking Women have something to this Women logic. I'm starting to see in more dimensions. Just look in the past and they're deeply in love. It's pretty cool

==

I read the womans logic manual last night which I took a picture of me holding it in a way that would make me look as good as possible and posted it to social media for some reason. Not sure what's up with that. There might be a setting I need to change. I just did it without thinking. However I'm suspecting my gf might want to leave me because she took .003 seconds longer to respond to that tweet i just made. Was she too busy getting married to someone she met in our bathroom she walked in to just a moment ago? I"m really angry now and It feels best taht I just not talk to her for the rest of the night. Anyways I got to the warnings section with a bunch of bugs to watch out for. There's a lot but I'm just going to assume they don't apply to me. But there was something interesting where one bug was covered up with a sticker so you couldn't see it. Like they printed the manuals out and this was cheaper than to print new ones with that tiny change. The sticker peeled off easy. Under it listed a bug that existed since the first release and persists. It said that I'll be unable to hold myself accountable for my own actions. After I read the bug it rang a bell that took me a moment to remember. I jumped online and looked at the listing where I got my Womans Logic. And yup, there it is right there on the features list too. Except it says "No more burden to hold like.... accountyble for ations!" yeah I got the China knock off. I was wondering what they were trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s a shame really, not the divorce by any means. Just the time it took because divorce laws are so fucked up. It took 2 years longer than it should have. Quit protecting the kids from the inevitable, they need to be aware of what is going on and why. Also that they will be taken care of and loved and they didn’t cause any of what was happening. Kids are stronger than people give them credit for and will move on with their lives understanding that actions have consequences when promises are broken or ignored. Hell, they are better off in the long run without that narcissistic bitch involved. More damage was caused by making them live for 2 years in a fucked up household. But unfortunately thanks to our “GREAT” legal system, it is what it is.

The “justice” system works much better and is cut and dried as to the consequences needed and applied.

Okay all of the woke crowd hurry to your safe area or quiet space before the triggering of actual consequences for your actions makes you lose it. Hurry I think I noticed a quiet space just one large step of edge of that cliff.

6King6King9 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sad story, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Patience sure was a virtue in this story... I have a friend that is a family lawyer. He says that this story is very accurate in husband must jump through hoops in most filings. TFS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 Stars on this one . Yes I have been divorced twice ... My first wife and I had a Daughter together . Yes I got Screwed but at least I can hold my head up in public . Getting divorced when you catch your wife cheating is the best way to go . Yes I do like Tuna fish and Bologna sandwiches . My ex daughter Connie thought I would pay for her wedding ? She was going to have the other guy give her away . She was hurt when I was a No show although I did see pictures

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for this storey, I really enjoyed it. The plot has been done before (you would have to be a genius to find one that has not been done before in LW) but it was well done. You managed the transitions between the characters well, and it flowed nicely. Personaly, the wifes delusional state went a little far and a little too long, but I must admit it made the end crushing.

Can I please pass on my thanks to you and the other authors on this site - you do this for nothing, and I suspect that the ammount of effort is considerable.

And no, I've no intention of giving it a try myself - I'll leave that to those who are good at it.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Ok he stuck around longer than he should have the moment he knew she was fucking someone else is when he should have kicked her to the curb as someone who has been through a divorce in Texas the laws state while yes Texas is a no fault state for the most part which means the assets would be split 50/50 as far as custody of the kids go well that is a lot tougher however if you show evidence to the court and detailed times and days like was hinted at in this story it makes the divorce a little more different such as 1 the person who was cheated on in this case the husband will get primary custody of the kids as well of at least 60 percent of the assets and the other party again the mother in this case will have to pay child support and no allomony will have to be paid and the husband would keep the house cause the courts are not going to be willing to uproot the kids and force them and there dad to live else where and take the chance of messing the kids up mentally again I have been through it and within the state of Texas while Texas is a no fault state the court does take in the exact reason of divorce that is why if your spouse is cheating and you have evidence you always file under adultery regardless of what these stories try to proclaim the court does not favor and look to protect q cheating spouse while they do try to make the outcome even for both sides pending the reason of divorce as far as counseling goes to prolong the divorce again regardless what these stories claim they can't order anything like that it can be suggested but does not have to be accepted and the person who did not agree can not he held in jail for refusal and in this case the husband is right she chose her sex life over her family including her kids so no she never loved them she was a slut and a dead beat mother oh something else in the state of Texas if a parent knowingly abandons who kids like this mother did it's a crime and means jail time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Other than being way longer than the story needed it wasn't terrible; it was an almost "gentle" case of letting the Botch burn herself!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Ovverall, quite good but just a rehash of already explored themes, except for the 3 year affair. I would have spent more words on the dates and times she missed school activities with proof she was with Scott, just to show her and future court battles. All in all, she is mentally wacked out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story overall. I'll look at your other submissions. Feedback. It's couldn't care less. Also, the protagonist and his MIL had a get together and he told her what her daughter had been doing for the past three years. Then you had the FIL and MIL visit and he told them again. Continuity. I understand these go through edits and the story changes. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, Laura's left just flapping in the breeze. What's her juice ??? Could cut out some of the fluff and get more of her reaction. Psycho ward, electric shock, leeches ???

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

This Jason character was almost as mental as his wife. To put up with a cheating wife for 3 years, and then to have a woman with a child sell her home and move in with him and then have him claim that he didn't want a commitment with the woman was about as realistic as his former wifes claim that she thought their marriage was ok.

What did he really think that she would sell her home, move her daughter and her into his home only to be ok with it if he decided in a couple of years that he wanted her to move out now because he had enough. MENTAL ISSUES, both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jason stayed with a cheating, disrespect woman for 3 years as her cuckhold? How could he put up with that humiliation for three whole years? That's utterly and egregiously insane to me

cool story tho

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Took him two years eleven months too long

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

How the hell did he put up with her cheating for three years? He finally dumped her , but it took awhile. It was a good story that left a bad taste somehow.

TLHianhinTLHianhin8 months ago

A lot of things wrong with this story. First he put up with it for so long. Yep he played the long game but it wouldnt take that long to convince the courts of her unsuitability as a parent. There is also the matter of her parents. Surely they would have sensed or observed something was wrong. Their grand daughters would have given the game away if they had asked.

dgfergiedgfergie8 months ago

I sure hope that anyone who reads this story is not put off to getting a divorce if they find themselves in even a remotely similar situation. The break up of a family is difficult and palmful. If you're headed that way talk it over, settle things and get on with it. Rip off tha band aid. Also it doesn't have to be expensive if you're both reasonable. It's all just paperwork. You can do it yourself for around $100. Like I said not fun but sometimes necessary. The story and the wife were a bit much. But then again there are a lot of crazy people in this world that think they are normal.

drycreeksdrycreeks8 months ago

I love reading the comments people leave for u writers. They always seem to forget these r fictional stories made up by the authors. Good job it was enjoyed n appreciated..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did she ever get into therapy?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dummy, ya had to Mess With Texas! Family law attorneys salivate at getting a case like this. I actually laughed at the scene with the attorney in this story. He could file on her for adultery, and some judges might even entertain an abandonment since she routinely left overnight. In this case, she would most likely get no spousal support, and since the preponderance of the damage to the marriage was due to her actions, her share of the marital assets would be less. In one case, a wife pulled something similar to this (not nearly so brazen), and the husband kept his business and retirement. Just silly to write this when there are plenty of states where infidelity doesn't matter.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

About bloody time, mate. Talk about Femdom agitprop. Enough is enough already.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same old, same old. It’s delusional women like this that are making men run a mile from marriage and even sharing a house with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed the story. The first half was necessary to create the proper emotions for the second half. All those responders who say it should have been over in a week or a month, don't know what they're talking about. It's not easy to break up a household when there's kids and a family and history to separate. Could use some reviewing however. 5*****.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Enjoyed the story a lot.AAAAAA++++++

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair7 months ago

This was very well thought out and very well written. I enjoyed this quite a bit.

RocketMan12RocketMan126 months ago

Good story. The thing is the author consistently repeats the same description of the events in the story. It makes for a much dragged out story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"it seems Jason and I never have time for sex" - But she makes time for Scott. Why doesn't she give Jason that time?

\

Continuity - She told Scott that Jason and the kids had already gone camping, then goes home and is surprised that they've gone?

\

"Jason is being very secretive about what he's doing out of the house, on his own." - I hope he has a girlfriend.

\

"He'll see that this thing with Scott means nothing to him" - Of course, she doesn't think about stopping "this thing with Scott."

\

"for the first time I had a doubt that spending time with Scott wasn't such a great plan." - After three years she finally figured that out?

\

"Eventually it would end - Eventually? It's been three YEARS!

\

Again, she talks about the time they don't have, but spends time with Scott.

\

A little too long for a story of a type that has been told many times.

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

The description of his wife at the end clearly displayed her inability to rationalise her predicament, sad in some ways. Her ability to to declare her love of her kids and yet ignore their needs showed a disconnect with her emotional values. She definitely needed professional help.

Still, enjoyed the story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, there’s a class A delusional slut😀. Would have like to have seen Arsehole Scott get some physical comeuppance.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

This idea that joint custody is not the default now is crazy.

jkthekatjkthekat6 months ago

sobering story has probably happened many, many times

inka2222inka22226 months ago

OK, this was an amazing BTB. Not quite as burny as the more heavy ones, but she lost the kids, the house, AND the boyfriend, her parents know the truth. And he got his Next Good Woman (hopefully HEA).

/

The things that I liked about the story: (1) There was no cucky "oh I love her" handwringing and whining; (2) He didn't rush in doing stupid shit, but instead did what was the best for kids and himself; (3) her lawyer was not on her side as far as ethical outlook; (4) The kids didn't go all "I like mommy better"; realistic enough with age; (5) He didn't go on sexless monk life like in some stupid LW stories, nor gave up on women; (6) obviously the details of the eventual BTB via divorce+Diana.

/

Things I did NOT like about the story: (1) One episode where MC fucked her. I mean I didn't hate it, I just couldn't see the point. Fucking her "like a whore" is an OK trope if it persists, but a one-off fuck seems useless and meaningless. (2) While there was no whiny handwringing about "ohhh I loooove her"; I still got slight RAAC-y vibes, in many places, that seems like he was willing to take her back even after YEARS of cheating; if she only dropped the BF and apologized. I'm not sure if that was intended by the author or not.

/

All in all, good story, 4.5 stars (would have been 5 if not for abovementioned RAACy vibes sliding in occasionally), and thank you very much to the author for pleasant and entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, this woman is in serious need of adult supervision.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

sadly there are far too many men and women out there like Laura who think only of their own selfish needs. It happens in relationships where there's little conflict, or the partner is very conciliatory when it comes to problems. IE: If a wife and husband argue a lot, but the husband just gives in repeatedly, just to keep her happy, it sort of modifies the psyche of the wife to believe that she can do no wrong, and that no matter what, her husband will stay with her.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

he had a well thought out plan to get the kids from the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good and well developed story. It is hard to believe that a woman could be so selfish and delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. 2 humorous quibbles though. As a resident of the great state of Texas for 64 years I have yet to find a private home with a finished basement. Second is driving a camper to North Carolina is at least 2-3 days each way depending on which part of Texas you are leaving from. You need more than a week to have fun in NC. Oh and we have bars here. You COULD find a “pub” but it would suck. Just sayin.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a terrific story. Five stars. The self-interest and delusion in Laura was incredible in this story. She really did not see anything wrong with her fucking Scott on the side and expected that Jason would just accept it and they would remain a family. She really did need psychological help. She never considered that there would be consequences for her actions. Her lawyer even tried to reason with her. This was a great story about the consequences of a cheating wife and how a smart man made sure that he got custody of the children and the house in the end. He ended up with a lovely woman in Diane and her wonderful daughter as well. They really are a nice family full of love and respect for each other. Laura was the loser in this story and it was something caused totally by her own delusional self-interest in having sex with Scott while being married to Jason. She never anticipated what would happen to her and in the end she did not handle it very well at all. Great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The property split in Texas is affected by adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a fucking moronic slut. Question you write about the slut’s father ringing the MC and then both parents coming to see the MC, why? Two pages earlier the slut’s mother turned and asked the MC what was going on?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a ridiculous tale. 22K words to tell a story that would have been much better told in 7K. The plot holes were enormous. At one point hubby lays out his tale of woe to his mother-in-law but later on in story the father-in-law is completely unaware of why hubby is kicking his daughter out?. Then there’s the thing of Jason taking his girls and his girlfriend with her daughter camping over a period of years yet neither daughter ever disclosed this fact to mommy?

It was obvious the author didn’t have an outline for the story. He just rambled along, repeating then contradicting himself again and again. I also suspect he wrote this starting and stopping numerous times over an extended period of time never going back to see if what he just wrote made any sense on what he previously wrote. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would suggest that the positive comments about what a great story this is, never really read it. They simply skipped to the end, saw the bitch got burned and declared this author as the new Hemingway!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Quite good. My only question is why didn't Jason involve Laura's parents early on, at least let them know about the problem they have. It doesn't seem they live in a different state.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The definition of “dumber than a rock.”

Ed

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

A couple of plot holes but generally a good story of a completely delusional wife. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, this was disjointed at best. It was like there were two different stories that didn't align going on. I got tired of trying to manage the discrepancies, so didn't finish. Some editing would vastly improve the story.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars - only because he finally divorced the SLUT.

I really could not get past the idea that he still fucked the SLUT AFTER he found out she was fucking some guy.

That is just beyond stupid and a death wish from some toxic STD.

At least there was no RAAC.

Better luck with your next story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hope Jason has come out of the biggest loser category, because a real man would have never married Laura the minute she told him she wouldn't take his last name... that should been the first clue that the marriage would never work... and then he let that sham of a marriage drone on for over 3 years after the adultery started... If I were Diane I would be very leary of moving in with him with my daughter until, at least, several years after the divorce.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 months ago

Can't rate this higher than a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can see the hope to protect the children. Scott was a pussy hound, by his own admission to Jason, and a potential petri dish of sti’s transferred to Laura and potentially to the children and Jason. To wait three years to kick her to the curb. She should have been tested for sti’s before coming anywhere near her family". The narcissist whore should have been out the door pronto.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 month ago

THUS ALWAYS TO CHEATING SLUTS...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very well told story. Patience will out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First thing, this pathetic writer should do and they never do.What any of these stories is they should really check with some real life.Lawyers about what kind of conditions the fathers would be in if they divorced their cheating sluts. I am a retired lawyer with thirty eight years in the business and a good portion of my income came from divorce or family action cases, And I never had a single case where the father only saw the kids once a week.Or one week and two weekends a month or a month during the summer. Sorry but in real life the judges by almost all the court i've seen have been a lot more even handed, But this writer is a toxic feminist apologist.And supporter so they always try to make the men look weak wheels in a bad position.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

I thought the author's story 'Laura' was an okay story when I read it the other day. Surprised me when I started reading this one and found that Laura was just an abridged version of this one. Seems there's only one story line and some fluff added to try and make it readable but it's more like the author is being lazy and just polishing the same turd, so I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your stories are far too similar. Still a load of BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The lack of consequences for the lover shows the author has little respect for marriage or lacks the creativity to devise an appropriate outcome for the lover's culpability in the destruction of a family.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

It took three years for that idiot husband to finally get the balls to send her packing? I guess being a cuck didn't bother him that much.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence27 days ago

People give Jason grief for taking 'three years' to divorce her.

But he didn't know for the first year and, in truth, he 'seperated' from her almost immediately.

He just spent the last two years proving *he* was the parent best suited for having custody. He also spent quite a bit of that time looking for (and utilizing) her replacement.

RocketMan12RocketMan1222 days ago

These two stories “Laura “and “Jason “are almost identical You say you repeat names in your story but it seems you also repeat the actual story with a few tweets

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

An all too realistic look. at how marriages end due to infidelity. Sure, it would be a "better" read with some painful revenge and some justified punishment involving genitals and vices and all that jazz so popular in LW stories, but in truth real life isn't like that. Jason faced the end of his marriage and had to make an impossoble choice, his dignity or his kids. He chose his kids and sacrificed his dignity for 2 years to make sure he kepy what really matters. Blood, mayhem and revenge might make for better reading, but in this day and age of lopsided divorce laws, this is much more real. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Not realistic. If there was a Laura, she would have to have been lobotomized as a child.

SystemShockSystemShock7 days ago

One thing missing from this tale is someone calling Laura on her bullshit about "never having time" for sex with her husband. In the same vein as cheating wives who bring up their 20+ years of "service" as good spouses and mothers as justification for what they do, not a single mention was made of the husband's side of that equation. No one even entertains the idea that maybe Jason was just as unsatisfied with the frequency of their lovemaking as Laura. The closest the story comes to calling her out on that is having her say that her time with Scott freed Jason up to be with the kids more. The kids she herself pointed to as the primary factor in their stunted sex life. So while she's off getting her itch scratched, she leaves her husband to do more of the things she claims got in the way to begin with? Absolutely baffling logic, but no one calls her on it. Not her snarky lawyer, not wise man Scott, not even Jason himself brings it up even though it's literally the backbone of Laura's entire rationalization and should be the first thing he attacks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...

SIMILAR Stories