Jason

Story Info
Jason and I finally meet!
3k words
4.17
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and I talked online for some time. This was mostly sporadic due to conflicting schedules and the fact that he was away on business quite a bit.

I never thought we would meet in real life. But one night he contacted me and asked me if I knew where a certain city was in my state. He was going to be staying in a hotel there. When he mentioned the name of the hotel, I told him I knew it well. I had thrown a weekend party there. They had an evening social, including free drinks and appetizers, and a wonderful free breakfast in the morning. I listed off some of the other amenities. And if the traffic was on my side, it was about a 15-20 minute drive from my house.

I quickly looked at the website as we chatted. I knew that they had gone through a recent renovation. The place looked very modern now but just as spectacular as it once did. The restaurant was gone, but they did have mini kitchens in the suites.

I realized that I felt a bit nervous as I messaged him. Our replies came slower and slower. I knew that my mind was focused on various options and I hoped he was on the same wavelength. Then we both messaged each other at once and said that perhaps we could meet for the evening social. All set then! If things didn't work out, I could always go home.

"You might want to pack a bag though. Just in case you decide to stay. What can I say? I'm a guy!" He laughed.

I did better than that. Despite the hotel having such a high rating, the lack of a restaurant did present a problem. It had been such a good restaurant that it was often a destination in and of itself for the locals.

There is one good steak house in the area but it's overpriced. The other restaurants are mostly mediocre chains. I looked through my recipes and came up with a dinner that I could cook in advance then reheat in the microwave.

The days seemed to slowly tick by as I waited for Jason to arrive. The morning of his arrival, I took my time in the shower and used a body scrub all over with a Frankincense and Myrrh scent to match my usual body wash. It made my skin soft and smooth all over. I added just a touch of rose oil after I got out of the shower. I love the combination of those scents.

I got to the hotel first. Traffic around here can be very unpredictable. A drive that might take 20 minutes one day could take an hour the next! Or even at a different time on that same day.

I left my bags in the trunk of my car. The insulated one contained food. The other had clothing, a couple of sex toys and a few other things. I got lucky and got a parking spot near the door so I wouldn't have to go far if I decided to go get them.

I sat on the couch that faced the door. I like to people watch. A few people came and went. There was nothing that really caught my interest until I saw my friend. She's a florist and was delivering some fresh floral arrangements. She didn't have time to talk as she had more deliveries to make. She just waved and gave me one of those looks that indicated that she was crunched for time.

I'm not usually nervous but I began to feel a bit nervous the longer I sat. I fanned out the hem of my dress and picked at imaginary lint. My dress was a maxi, sleeveless, low cut, in ruby red, a thin fabric with tiny buttons all the way down the front. I chose it not only because I liked the style but the name of that style was also my name! I wore slip on flats in gold, on my feet.

Eventually, Jason came in. He was just as handsome in person as I thought he would be. He took my hand and we walked to the desk so he could check in and get his key. The valet took his bag to his room.

We returned to the couch to chat for a bit until the evening social began. He continued to hold my hand as we chatted. He commented on my nail polish. It was fire engine red. I don't normally wear red polish because if it chips, I feel it looks unsightly. I usually wear a more subdued shade so if it does chip, it's not obvious. But I knew that he had a penchant for that color so I decided to indulge him. He asked if I had done my toes in that shade as well. I told him that I had. He made a satisfied sound and smiled at me. He let his hand stray up my bare arm and commented on how soft my skin was.

I smiled back and leaned into him, nuzzling my head on his shoulder. I could have stayed like that forever. It was so warm and comfortable. But I was suddenly snapped back to reality when a hotel worker walked by and invited us to the evening social.

We got lucky as there weren't many people at the social and there were no pesky little kids running around. We helped ourselves to some nibbles and got a couple of drinks. We found a table that was fairly secluded and sat down, facing each other.

As we enjoyed our food, I slipped off my right shoe and began to work my toes up inside the bottom of his pant leg, running them up and down his sock. He blinked a few times and smiled.

I took my foot out of his pant leg and motioned for him to come on my side of the table. He did. We sat very close together. He put his arm around me and I put my hand on his thigh, and stroked it lightly with my fingers. He seemed to freeze in place for a second. I noticed that he had started to get a bulge in his pants.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching us. They were not. I hiked up the bottom of my skirt until I could reach the buttons, then slowly and carefully unbuttoned them, a few at a time. I had to keep looking down. I didn't want to be obscene but I wanted enough buttons undone so he could feel what was underneath.

I whispered to him. "Normally I wouldn't have worn any panties but I know that you like them so I have some on." I put his hand on my knee. It was bare as my stockings were knee highs. He squeezed my knee. I put my hand over his and moved it slowly up my leg to indicate that he could keep going if he wanted to. He did. I lifted my leg and put it over his, allowing him access. I felt his fingers touch my crotch through my panties that were growing wetter and wetter by the second.

"What color?" He whispered in my ear.

"Pink. And you may keep them if you want."

I felt his fingers as they stroked me through the panties.

Both of us were lost in our own little world for a time. I failed to notice how many people had joined us but suddenly their voices buzzed in my ears. I glanced around, then put my hand over his, and removed it from where it was. I lifted his hand to my lips, kissed it and said that perhaps we should go somewhere more private.

I mentioned that I had some dinner in the car and that we could take it to his room and heat it up if he wanted. He said he thought that was a good idea.

We walked to my car with our arms around each other. He was such a gentleman! He carried both bags for me.

We were alone in the elevator. We hugged each other and kissed but it was over all too soon as his room was on the third floor. Nobody was waiting for the elevator as we stepped off so we moved to the side and kissed some more. My panties were so wet that I thought it might show through the back of my dress when I sat down.

The room was beautiful! They really went all out with the remodel. I put the food in the fridge as we were not ready to eat yet.

We settled in on the couch, kissed and ran our hands over each other's bodies through our clothes.

"So what do you think?" Jason looked into my eyes with his hands on my arms. Perhaps he thought I was going to chicken out and say that I needed to leave.

I smiled at him. "I think I need to undo a few more buttons on my dress. And maybe take off my shoes. I unbuttoned most of the buttons from the top down and from where I left off at the bottom, going up. I kicked off my shoes, and leaned back, extended my legs into the air and pointed my toes.

"Maybe I should take off your stockings."

'You may but..."

"But, what?"

"You know what I don't like. We already discussed it."

"I don't think we had any such conversation. If we did, I don't remember it." His voice got very soft and soothing as he said that."

I felt my stockings being slowly pulled off, one at a time.

"Mmmm... Love that nail polish. It's my favorite color!"

He kissed my knees then worked his way down my legs until he got to my feet.

"I..."

He paused, looked me in the eye and made me lose my train of thought for a second. His eyes went back to my feet. He massaged them and kissed them at the same time. I had told him prior that this sort of thing doesn't do anything for me and yet, my panties were soaked.

"Okay. I'm not skeeved out by that. I thought I would be. In, fact, it's making me pretty wet!"

"Oh? How wet?"

I worked my hand down into my panties, and pressed two fingers deep inside of me, then held them up to show him. Then I put my fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean.

"Does that taste good?"

"Mm hm." I smiled at him.

"Are you going to let me find out?"

I looked him in the eye and grinned. "Mm hm."

I was lost in that train of thought and didn't pay attention to what he was doing, but an unusual sensation snapped me right back.

"I thought I said..." I stopped mid sentence. I knew I had told him that I didn't like having my toes sucked. Now in reality, no one had ever done that to me before but I was sure that I wasn't going to like it. In all honesty, I couldn't say that his doing it really turned me on but it was more of a soothing sensation. I let out a sigh then relaxed. I let him take his time playing with my feet and toes until finally I could stand no more.

I put my feet on the floor, told him to get undressed and that I'd be right back.

I returned with the coconut oil to find him naked on the couch. I had quickly changed into a simple black nightie, but I kept my panties on.

"I brought my favorite toy." I showed him my blue glass dildo, and slipped it into my panties. I found that place that I really loved. It was nestled right between my pussy lips. I worked it back and forth, causing more and more wetness to flow out of me.

I wriggled out of the panties. "Are these wet enough for you?" I held them under his nose.

He said nothing but looked very happy. I grabbed the plastic bag that I'd brought with me and sealed them inside so he could take them with him.

He watched me. His cock grew harder by the second. I leaned back and exposed myself to him, working the dildo back and forth. I came quickly. I always do. I let the dildo drop to the floor. Then I turned my attention to the coconut oil and his cock.

I scooted a towel underneath him lest the oil make a mess. Then I applied a liberal amount of it to my feet until they glistened. I gently used the top of my left foot to shove his leg off of the couch, so he was fully exposed for me.

My left foot found its way to his balls while my right foot slicked its way along his cock from the base to the tip. I massaged him with the soles of my feet. He let out a groan. I wondered if I would be able to make him cum this way. I could tell that he was close. He was about to cum.

He shifted around, kissed my feet some more, then dropped to his knees before me. He lifted each foot, kissed it, and worked his way up, so close to my crotch, I could feel his hot breath there. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and let them drape down his back while his mouth and fingers found their way their target.

His lips,tongue and fingers, sucked, stroked and probed until the orgasm took hold. I lost track of how many I had. I looked up towards the ceiling and watched the colors swirl through my mind. I panted like crazy. I felt a glass being pressed to my lips. He helped me take a few drinks of water. The orgasms had left me kind of out of it. But the water brought me back into focus.

He helped me up from the couch and we kissed. My own juices swirled through my mouth. His hard, dripping cock pressed against my naked flesh.

We moved together as one, towards the bed. We fell together and his cock entered me slowly as we continued to kiss. His cock buried itself deep inside of me again and again. I wrapped my feet and legs around him as we fucked. He whispered in my ear that he was going to cum and I felt insides being flooded with his hot, creamy explosion.

We stayed together for a time. We didn't talk much, but used our hands and lips all over each other's bodies. I knew it would be over all too soon. I wanted to savor every minute of it. I began to get sleepy.

"Are you hungry?" I rubbed my feet on his.

"Mmm..."

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

I hopped out of the bed and found the two bathrobes that the hotel had left for us. They were nice and plush and huge!

I brought a casserole that has been a winner with everyone who has tried it. It was pasta with assorted vegetables, tomatoes, wine, and my secret ingredient. There were all kinds of cheese that had been cut into cubes and scattered randomly throughout the dish. This meant that each bite was a surprise! I also added ground beef because I know how most men love meat!

The food was delicious but neither of us had our minds on that. We ate just enough to gain some strength back, then climbed back into bed.

It was late. I knew that he needed sleep as he had to leave early in the morning. He looked at me as though he was having a debate with himself.

"Sleep, baby." I kissed him gently.

He moaned and said that he should sleep but he fully intended to wake up with morning wood and put it to good use.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I had no dreams that I could remember. It was just a warm, sweet, type of sleep that left me feeling fuzzy and not quite refreshed when I woke up.

I woke him by curling up until my feet were on his shoulders. I massaged him there and worked my feet and toes down his back until I almost reached his bottom. I wasn't sure if he slept through most of that or not but he finally turned over, grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. I stroked it a few times, and wrapped my lips around the head of it, and sucked it gently. I knew he had to leave soon.

His fingers curled into my pussy, and noted the wetness there.

I climbed on top of him. I rode him slowly at first then with increased intensity and speed as the minutes ticked away on the clock. We both came quickly. We had to as our time was limited.

We both raced for the shower with no time to recover from our frantic activity. It was all a blur as our hands soaped and shampooed each other. We continued to kiss until we stepped out to dry off.

The hotel had just begun to serve breakfast when we got to the first floor. He didn't have much time to eat. So we just grabbed something quickly and ate it.

His ride arrived.

"Off to work! Then another night in another hotel in another city." He gave me a sad look.

I grabbed him and pulled him tightly against me. We kissed but it had to be a quick kiss. People were waiting for him.

I took one last look at him as he got into the car. He looked a bit tired, but happy and oh so handsome.

I wasn't sure when I would hear from him again but I knew I would remember this encounter forever!