The Villa of Foot Passions

Story Info
A reunion of two high school acquaintances turns to foot sex.
3.3k words
4.44
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner had passed and the evening in the villa turned to raucous drinking. The table was strewn with empty wine and beer bottles. Raised voices shouted and laughed, the sounds of revelry echoing over the house. A cooling breeze billowed the curtains by the open doors which led to the terrace. I sat in silence, sipping my drink and taking in the atmosphere. Almost every year since high school, my friend group had got together to rent a house together for a group holiday somewhere warm.

The criteria were not very strict. The house simply had to have enough bedrooms, a pool, suitably remote for long alcohol soaked evenings such as this but not so remote that shops for resupplying were too far away. The format rarely changed each year, but the dynamics of the group did. As time went on, I found myself the holdout bachelor of the group. Some were high school sweethearts, others met partners at university and the most recent additions met their other halves working in jobs in the big cities. I naturally had to accept the cross examinations of my love life and unwelcome advice that all single people in a group of couples must endure.

However overall, I enjoyed the holidays. It was hard to resist a week of clear blue skies, warm sun, flowing drinks and good food. As a small side bonus for myself, in keeping with my appetites, it offered me a week of seeing the dainty bare feet of my friend group's female partners. For most of the group my admiration went unnoticed, save for Jay and Kathy who had an intimate knowledge of my tastes (see my story 'Every Couple Needs a Foot Slave'). Whilst the format of the holidays remained unchanged for many years, it is said disruption is one of the best forms of change and this year was to prove this adage true.

I had initially been shocked when Jay advised me that Helen was interested in going on the holiday. She had reached out to him after some of our mutual friends had made her aware of our trips the previous year and she had planted the seed at a gathering over Christmas when she had come home. For most, Helen had fallen out of touch for close to 10 years and was very much a divisive figure. She was attractive to be sure, with classical beauty not unlike her namesake of Troy. Her face was encircled by black curly hair with piercing blue-green eyes looking out from her porcelain face.

I had noted her at the last Christmas gathering but beyond her looks and appealing figure, she had a somewhat spirited personality. Outspoken, loud and feisty, she became a formidable opponent of anyone who chose to debate her on a particular subject. Stories from her time at university were few and far between, but most usually involved her demanding and badgering behaviours with men she was involved with. She also however developed a reputation as a free spirit, with many stories emerging of her time in open relationships and more. As the stories grew more shocking, her reputation within the group was cemented. This made her request to tag along on the holiday all the more surprising. Broadly there were no objections from the group however and so she joined us.

Meeting her at the airport and driving to the house I had been polite but brief in our conversations. As the first couple of days at the villa unfolded, I had kept my distance, allowing her to catch up with those in the group she was naturally closer to. My view of her had warmed slightly however from first seeing her in a bikini as well as getting a chance to see her shapely feet. Her feet were a pleasant surprise. Around a size 5, with rounded well-proportioned toes and an impeccably painted red polish on the nails.

As she sunbathed and read by the pool, I found myself glancing at her bare, smooth soles pointed towards me. They looked so smooth and succulent that I found it difficult to look away. My admiration had almost been caught one morning over breakfast on the terrace as I found myself ogling her dangling one of her sandals playfully from her foot under the table. Our eyes briefly met as I flicked my gaze away from them and then looked away.

On this particular evening, she was once again leading the debate at the table, her voice echoing around the warm living room as she crossed swords with almost everyone. I sat beside Jay and Kathy a short distance away sipping some red wine.

"Good luck to the guy who winds up with her." Jay said.

"I know. Still a handful as always."

"Single again I hear though. If you were interested?" Jay said with a smirk.

"Really? I thought she was with that guy she knew from university?"

"Nope. Broken off. Bit of a messy one I heard, but apparently she has been up to quite a bit since then. Lots of dating app hook-ups and open relationship stuff."

"Not that shocked. She always was very nonconformist. Another glass of red?"

"Sure. I got a few spare bottles sitting beside the fridge if you want to crack one of them open."

I rose to go to the kitchen and left the loud debate of the living room. As I worked at the corkscrew I heard light foot steps behind me. I turned to see Helen at my elbow.

"Hey there!" She chirped.

"Hey. Having fun?"

"Oh yeah, it is great catching up with people after so long! Thanks for the invite. Haven't got much of a catch up with you though?" She said, turning and climbing up onto the kitchen counter beside me. "Hope you're not avoiding me?"

"Of course not." I replied taken aback. "What makes you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Just seem a little distant is all. I know we weren't that close in high school but still good to get to know each other a bit better..." She replied, crossing her feet and dangling them playfully.

"I'm sure we will get a chance." I said, trying to keep my subtle glance at her feet unnoticed. "Want another glass?" I said as I worked the cork free.

"Sure! Think tonight is going to be a heavy one anyway!"

I topped up her glass and she slid off the counter to return to the living room. I brought the bottle in for myself and Jay. He and Kathy were the first to slip away and in the following hour more began to ebb to bed. By the time 1am had rolled around, it was just myself and Helen left standing.

She had excused herself for some air on the terrace. I could tell from her slurred speech as she admonished those who had gone to bed for fading that she had more than her fair share of wine. I still sipped the remainder of my glass as I sat on the sofa. Helen returned and I smiled at her clumsily shutting the doors and pulling the curtains. She stumbled from one to the next and almost collided with every chair and table between us before she threw herself down beside me on the sofa. She lay with her head away from me and her feet between us, her soles pointed towards me.

"Such a good night." She purred, her eyes half closed.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. These trips are always filled with heavy sessions."

"Haven't drank that much in a while. Maybe even since university..." Helen trailed off.

As she spoke my eyes were drawn to her bare soles resting near me. She flexed and wriggled them as she made herself comfortable on the sofa. As she shuffled again, she slid them closer to me. A combination of the wine and the heat clearly got to me and I got the heady notion to reach out to them. I softly grasped one of her feet in my hand and gently began to massage it. I expected a reaction or swift withdrawal, but it didn't come. Helen simply let out a quiet moan of acknowledgement.

"I know I can't drink like that anymore. Try to pace myself." I replied.

"Hmm, I know what you mean. Drinking that much just goes straight to my head. Makes me lose my inhibitions..." Helen said softly, her head still resting on the sofa cushion.

As she spoke, to my surprise her feet moved again. This time they slid all the way over to me and she raised them onto my lap. She was prompting me to continue my massage.

"Do you find that?" She continued.

"Well. I certainly get more impulsive." I replied.

As I spoke I placed my wine glass on the table to devote both hands to massaging Helen's feet. She shuffled again and emitted a soft moan as I did so, taking both her feet into my hands, massaging the ball, sole and toes of each between my fingers.

"Yeah, I get that. I find you also see a lot more of people when they have a few drinks. Let themselves open up a lot more...reveal more of themselves..." Helen sighed.

To my shock, as she spoke Helen slid her right foot free of my grip and ran it up my chest. She brushed it against my bristled chin and held it inches from my mouth which was now salivating.

"People just feel more free, don't you find?" She said.

"Absolutely." I replied before leaning forward and softly kissing her foot.

I delicately kissed the sole of her foot, with short kisses along the sole and towards the underside of her toes. The flavour and fragrance of her foot began wafting to my nostrils and I found my excitement growing in my shorts. Helen had clearly sensed this and slid her left foot free of my hand and began probing my lap, soon finding my growing enthusiasm for her feet.

"Hmm, it is so liberating. Getting to see the true side of someone. All their walls and barriers fall away. Letting them be who they want to be. Do what they want to do..."

As she spoke in her dulcet voice, Helen continued to rub her flexible toes against the growing bulge in my shorts. My excitement enflamed, my worship of her right foot became more enthusiastic. I had grasped her ankle and began kissing her sole with more lingering kisses, beginning to introduce my tongue to the surface of her sole, flicking it in short glances to draw in the salty, mouth watering flavour. She finally turned to sit upright,and her piercing eyes burned into me, her face twisted into a wry smirk. She continued to press her left foot into the now prominent bulge in my shorts as she also applied pressure to her right foot against my lips.

"Hmm, so glad we finally get to know each other a bit better..."

"You aren't shocked?" I replied between kisses of her sole and toes.

"Shocked? Ha! I'm hardly a prude. Some of your glances during the week gave me the idea. Plus, I have done and seen far worse kinks. Suck my toes."

I followed Helen's command, opening my mouth as she slid them between my lips. I emitted a groan of my own as she pushed them into my mouth, wriggling her flavoursome toes with fiery red pedicure against my tongue.

"Mmm, that's it. Suck those pretty little toes you naughty boy. Such a little pervert ogling them all week. I really had no idea from high school that you had a kinky side..."

"Glad to see you are pleasantly surprised..." I replied, as I continued to suck one, then two then three of her toes at once.

Helen cooed with pleasure as she cocked her head back to the ceiling. Her gaze returned to mine with her smirk stretched into an open smile.

"More than pleasantly. I needed some fun on this holiday. I love the power play in toe sucking. Just so erotic having a guy running his warm tongue around the lowest part of me. So seductive. Clearly works for you too." Helen observed, glancing down at the bulge in my shorts as she playfully pressed it with her foot. "I think you better slip off those shorts."

I quickly complied, flicking off my belt and sliding my shorts and boxers off to allow my surging cock to spring free. Helen's eyes widened as she saw it for the first time. She continued to fondle it with her flexing toes as her right foot remained by my mouth.

"Wow. So sexy seeing how hard you get just from licking my feet. Let's see how hard you can get." Helen purred.

She shifted herself closer to me and raised both her feet to my face. I let out a groan of delight as both her feet enveloped my face. She smothered my face beneath her creamy soles and I drew in the heavenly aroma in long deep breaths as I continued to flick my tongue feverishly across her soles and suck intently on each toe. Her head cocked back again and she let out a sigh of delight as she eyed me drinking in the scent and flavour of her feet.

"You've clearly done this before..." She said with a smirk.

"More than a few times. Though not all women are into it." I replied breathlessly, continuing to eagerly suck, bite and kiss at her feet.

"Maybe an acquired taste, but hard not to enjoy." Helen replied. She slid one of her hands down the front of her jean shorts and began playing with herself. She let out a cooing moan as she moved her fingers around. "Feeling a man's warm, wet tongue eagerly worship your toes and feet. Sucking and licking like he is enjoying his last meal. What's not to enjoy?"

I buried my face in her feet, grasping each ankle and pressing her soles against my face. Helen followed suit, pressing her feet harder against my face and running her feet in swiping glances against my nose and tongue. She retained one foot pressed there whilst her other foot probed between my lips to suck on her wriggling toes. I could see from her body writhing and her open mouth the pleasure she was feeling. Her eyes locked with mine.

"About time I returned the favour..." She replied.

Helen clambered up and flicked off her bikini top and slid free from her shorts. I removed my shirt and by the time I cast it on the floor she had lay on her stomach, bringing her face to my lap. Her body stretched along the sofa and she bent her knees to raise her feet playfully into the air a short distance away from me. She grasped my cock in one of her hands and began stroking as she lowered her lips onto it.

I let out a long groan as she took my length between her lips, running her tongue and mouth up and down my cock. I pulled together her hair and grasped it with my right hand, holding it in place as my left hand ran down her body and greedily grasped at her raised feet. I eyed them before slipping my hand from them and down between her legs, feeling the warm wet source of her passion. She let out a moan as I began carefully running my fingers between her legs, slowly at first before increasing the tempo.

Her groans were muffled by her own worship of my cock as she increased her pace in time with mine, running her mouth and lips up and down with greater speed and taking the full length into her mouth. I applied pressure with my right hand grasping her hair and began gently thrusting my hips as her body tensed and writhed with my motions of my left hand between her legs. Soon her moans grew shorter and sharper and I felt her body stiffen. Her climax soon reached a crescendo as my hand moved in more frenzied motions, guiding her in pleasure before her back arched and I witnessed her toes curl at the tips of her dainty raised feet. She broke off her worship of my cock.

"I want you inside me whilst you suck my toes." She purred, her eyes glazed from her pleasure.

She climbed up and reversed her position, lying on her back with her feet towards me. I turned and clambered onto my knees before her, guiding myself between her raised legs. I slid effortlessly inside her and she let out a moan, running her hands through her tussled hair and stretching her arms behind her. I grasped her ankles and brought both her feet to my face, pushing her hips back beneath my weight, pinning her legs in place with her feet resting firmly against my face.

I continued to greedily lick, suck and sniff their perfection as I began thrusting inside Helen, sliding myself deeper and deeper between her legs. Her fiery piercing eyes looked at me, her face twisted into a delirious smile as strands of hair lay down her face. She moaned in ecstasy as I moved one of my hands between her legs, encouraging her further as my cock slid inside her.

"Oh fuck that's it! Right there! Mmm God! Suck those pretty toes and lick those feet you pervert. Lick every bit of sweat and dirt off them whilst you fuck me. I love how fucking horny you get just from sucking them." Helen moaned as I thrust harder and deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck Helen that feels so good! Your feet smell and taste so fucking good. I'm such a dirty pervert for them." I groaned in reply, my eyes rolling back in my head as I was intoxicated by the smell, taste and touch of her feet against my face as I fucked her harder on the sofa.

"Oh fuck Helen! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" I soon found myself panting, unable to hold myself back any longer.

"Show me how much you love those sexy feet! Cum for me!" Helen panted in reply.

I hastily withdrew from between her legs and she flicked her feet together and lowered them to the sofa in front of me. I stroked myself the final stretch before my cock erupted. She let out giggles of delight as my cock spurted 7 times all over her wriggling feet and fiery red pedicure. I fell back spent on the sofa, as Helen sat with cum flowing down between her toes and across the tops of her feet. Some of my spurts had landed on her discarded sandals on the wooden floor below.

"So glad we got a chance for a catch up." Helen giggled, catching her breath.

"Certainly more in depth than I was expecting. Definitely more exciting." I panted in reply.

"More excitement than the previous holidays?" Helen said with a smile.

"Definitely. Making me regret not inviting you sooner."

"Well, who doesn't like a bit of excitement on holiday?" Helen purred.

She reached out and grabbed some kitchen paper off the coffee table and between us we wiped the most of my mess of her feet and the floor. We didn't speak again until we gathered our clothes.

"Wonder if we woke any of the others?" I replied.

"Who cares. They are all coupled up and us singles are free to have fun of our own. Speaking of which." Helen whispered, sliding close to me and gently placing her hand on my groin. "If you feel like any further holiday fun with my pretty little feet, you know which room I am in..."

Her words lingered in the air as I watched her go, her sculpted figure disappearing down the corridor towards her room. I slept soundly that night, contented that for the first time in a long while, the group holidays were looking up for the singles.