Jason and Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he felt like he was close to release, he pulled away from her and stood. Stroking his cock he stared down at his wife, rocking back on her legs and biting on that bottom lip. Occasionally she would run her tongue out and lip her lips, never letting her eyes leave her husband's.

Ashley watched as Jason smiled. Without saying a word he stepped so close to her that his cock was resting against her face. He grabbed handfuls of hair with both hands and guided her mouth back to his still-hard cock. "Suck" was his only command. Ashley didn't hesitate, fearful that he would punish her by taking his cock away. She greedily began to suck and lick his shaft. This time, however, it was different.

Ashley felt Jason's hands tighten in her hair, pulling enough to get her attention. Looking up, she saw that Jason was smirking down at her. Without warning, he thrust his cock all the way into her mouth. Ashley immediately gagged from the unexpected invasion in her throat. She tried to move her head back, but Jason only held tighter. Ashley involuntarily swallowed the saliva pooling in her mouth causing her to further gag on the cock obstructing her airway. Jason pulled out with quickness, allowing Ashley to gulp a few big breaths before he thrust right back inside her mouth.

"That's my girl. Take it all, baby." Jason cooed as he fucked his wife's hot little mouth. The feeling of her gagging, the extreme wetness he felt, it was fucking phenomenal. He knew that he couldn't make it last forever. He was too close. After a few more thrusts and a lasting deep throat, Jason pulled his cock from her mouth, immediately missing its warmth.

Ashley felt herself panting as she started to wipe the drool and saliva from her mouth and chin. Some of it had spread to her cheeks and some ran down her neck, onto her chest. Before she could get a swipe across, she felt Jason's hand on hers. "Don't. I like that look on you."

Fucking Christ Ashley thought. This is the hottest our sex has ever been, even when we were dating. The aching in her pussy only throbbed harder at the reminder that she hadn't even cum a single time. She felt almost feral, on the brink of losing any control. She was mad with desperation to release the tension building in her.

She felt hands underneath her armpits and she was hoisted to a standing position. Jason brought his mouth down to her and kissed her roughly, teeth gnashing and tongues fighting for control, Ashley wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and felt him place his hands around her waist and under her thighs, lifting her to him, and she wasted no time in straddling his waist. She gasped at the feel of his cock resting just below her ass.

Jason moved away from the chair and over to the bed in their room. Without letting go of his wife, he laid on top of her, grabbed his cock, and thrust home into her wetness in one smooth movement. Ashley gasped in his ear and began to moan. Jason closed his eyes and clenched his teeth, fighting for control as he hovered above her, completely coiled and tight, refusing to move.

"Jason, please" Ashley whimpered in his ear. Her tongue darted out and licked up the shell of his ear and her teeth closed around his ear lobe, nipping painfully. Jason's eyes opened and he started to move, bracing his weight on his elbows. He fucked her mercilessly, with the hardest, fastest, long strokes he could give. His size and width weren't easy to take, but his wife handled him like a fucking champ. She thrust her hips up with each movement, matching his perfectly.

Jason knew they were both close, so hesitantly, he pulled his aching (and now angry) cock from his wife's sopping cunt. "Jason? What are you doing? Jesus Christ I..."

Jason shut her up with a kiss. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and spent minutes kissing his wife, letting his hands roam her body underneath him. He fucking loved his wife's body, and he hated the time that had passed without feeling his cock inside her.

Ashley's eyelids were heavy as she opened them. Her husband was staring down at her, panting short breaths just above her mouth. Ashley lifted her head enough to give him a gentle kiss. He responded by licking his lips and returning a much longer kiss. "On your knees, Ashley."

Ashley scrambled from beneath her husband and pulled herself onto all fours. "Close your eyes." Ashley obeyed and heard her husband rustling around. He finally came over and placed his hands on her head, securing something around her eyes, completely taking her vision. "Now, put your weight onto your forearms, head on the bed. I'll be back in a minute. Don't fucking move."

Ashley sat there in anticipation for minutes, waiting and straining to hear anything. When she did feel her husband coming back into the room, her body hummed with awareness of his presence. She fought the need to squirm around and move.

Slap! "Oh!" Ashley hadn't been expecting a swat to the ass. And Jason wasn't using his hand. She had no idea what he had used, but it left a sting and immediate heat to her ass. Ashley wiggled around and felt the object come down on her other cheek, and she bucked up onto her hands, throwing her head back.

Ashley felt her husband grab hold of her hair and wind it around, securing it with some sort of band or tie, keeping it in a low ponytail. "I'm going to need you to lie down on your back now, sweetheart. I have a surprise for you." Ashley whimpered as Jason's breath tickled her ear and neck. She quickly obeyed and rolled onto her back while Jason straddled her.

Jason looked down at his wife. She was stunning, hard nipples, plump lips, and he knew her pussy was soaked. He had grabbed a wooden spoon from the kitchen when he was searching for the whipped cream. It was a split-second decision to smack his wife with the spoon. He wasn't rough with it, but he loved seeing the red mark it left behind on her ass.

Jason carefully sprayed the cream from can onto his wife's breasts and lowered his mouth, allowing her to enjoy the feeling of his tongue and mouth cleaning her, while he enjoyed the feel of her nipples and soft mounds in his mouth. Ashley moaned and urged her husband on by guiding his head with the pressure she desired. In the middle of licking her soft breasts, Jason inserted two fingers into her pussy, just enough to lubricate them while he spread the juices to her puckered asshole.

Ashley clenched her ass cheeks together at feeling of Jason's fingers circling the outside of her asshole. They had never explored that area, and Ashley felt her heart rate pick up with fear at the thought of the pain that would come if Jason inserted his fingers. "Relax, baby girl" Jason cooed. "We will take this slow, but I will have my finger in your ass by the end of the night, Ashley."

Ashley shuddered both in fear and anticipation. Her husband never did anything to her that she didn't want. Did she want him to play with her ass? A shiver of excitement gave her the answer, overriding the fear that lay within her. Jason continued to torture her, sinking his fingers in, pulling them out, rubbing her asshole. The whipped cream on her breasts was long gone, leaving a sticky residue that her husband seemed intent on taking care of.

A sudden cold feeling shocked her system as Jason laid a cold cloth or towel over her breasts. She bucked off the bed at the new sensation. "Oh God..." She followed that with a moan, unsure of what feelings were going through her system. While she was trying to register those feelings, she hadn't realized her husband had moved until she felt his tongue on her clit, his hands resting under her legs while he slowly licked her out.

Jason loved the sight of his wife's pussy. Using his teeth, he nipped at the sensitive bud under the hood of her clit. His nose tickled in the small section of hair she had. He pushed Ashley's legs up so that her feet were planted on either side of his head, and he pushed her knees outward, exposing more of her glistening juices on her cunt. As much as he wanted to spend his time on that beautiful pussy, he was more anxious to get his mouth on her ass, a long-time fantasy he has had. Using his thumbs, he pulled her asscheeks apart and slowly ran his tongue along the rim of Ashley's ass, never going into the entrance.

"Fuck, Jason. Yes. Oh, God that feels amazing. I need more. Please, baby. Please." Ashley was begging, which brought a smile of satisfaction to Jason. Using his finger, he quickly inserted it into his wife's pussy, brought it out and began teasing the small, puckered hold with the tip of his index finger. Inserting just the smallest amount, he felt Ashley tense.

"You need to relax, baby. You make it harder on yourself when you clench up. Okay?"

Looking up at his wife, he noticed she was nodding. He gave her a moment to relax, and he took the opportunity to insert another small amount of his finger. As soon as she would tense, she would work to relax herself. And so, Jason continued to penetrate her ass, inch by inch.

Ashley focused on her breathing and felt her husband push in the last of his index finger. "Now, I'm going to slowly pull my finger out and push it back in. Okay?"

Ashley whispered a 'yes' and nodded her head to make sure Jason understood her. Slowly, his finger pulled out of her ass. Just when he add a small amount of the tip in, she heard him spit on his finger as he pushed his finger back in with torturing slowness. Ashley knew he was being careful with her, working to stretch and prepare her ass for his cock.

Jason smiled. It had taken some time, but he managed to get his finger all the way into Ashley's ass. He was now slowly fucking her ass with his finger. Using his other hand, he wrapped it around the base of his cock and began stroking himself. Jason watched as the juices gathered on her pussy lips, soaking her thighs. Pushing his finger in her ass one more time, Jason twisted his finger so that his palm was facing up. He made a hook with his finger and began to push against Ashley's ass and pussy.

Ashley gasped at the sudden movement of Jason's finger. Her hands went into the sheets and clenched them as pleasure bloomed in her, taking her on the brink of orgasm yet again. She had no idea that such pleasure could be felt anally. But damn if she didn't fucking love it. Jason pulled his finger out, and Ashley felt him moving above her, once again. His mouth lowered to hers in a kiss that had her curling her toes. Without realizing what was happening, Ashley immediately felt the fullness of Jason's cock inside her pussy. "Ohhhh" she yelled out at the unexpected invasion.

"You feel so good, baby. Wet and tight, and the way you squeeze my cock when it's inside you..." Instead of finishing that sentence, Jason thrust hard and fast into his wife. "Fuck" he roared, knowing that his orgasm would be coming soon. This time? He wouldn't be stopping it. He quickly removed the towels from Ashley's breast and, at the same time, he removed the blindfold. He moved his mouth to one of her nipples, sucking it hard and moving to the other and doing the same.

The change in temperature from cold to hot had Ashley screaming out. There was too much sensation. She had never been on the brink of orgasm for this long. She looked up to see her husband putting his weight on his knees, pushing his legs up and resting his hands on either side of her stomach, and he pounded into her. In this position, Ashley couldn't meet his thrusts, but she could grab his arms and steady herself while he fucked her. "Jason, I'm going to come. Baby, please..."

Jason looked down at her, and licked his bottom lip seductively. "Milk my cock, baby. Give me all of it."

It took seconds for Ashley's orgasm to unravel. Jason felt her clenching her muscles around his cock and then felt the familiar burst of pressure and wetness as she came around him. Ashley was grunting and moaning her pleasure, screaming out his name and sending him over the brink, bringing him to orgasm. As soon as he started to cum, he bent over his wife, level above her and bit down on the sensitive place between Ashley's neck and shoulder, sucking as he bit down, leaving his favorite mark on her.

When both of their orgasms had finished, they both lay panting, Ashley lazily running her fingers up and down her husband's back as he kissed and suckled at her neck. Closing her eyes, she thought about the fun they would be having while their kids were away for the next week.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Night Before Buck and Elaine get to know their exhibitionist neighbors.in Loving Wives
The Evisceration Dearest, I don't like the only choice you think you left me.in Loving Wives
Someone to Love Us All they needed was a chance. He gave them one.in Loving Wives
A Wife wants to Watch A wife reveals a fantasy.in Group Sex
I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
More Stories