Jason Exhibition Story

Story Info
Jason has a fun time with his exhibition adventure.
1.6k words
4.6
8.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying all aspects of this story is true and the inly partnof the story to be changed is the main characters name.

***

It was a hot summer day and 24 year old twink Jason has an exhibitionist kink. He has been experimenting with this for the past year and was ready to step up his game. He drove his car over to the park next to his apartment complex and went to the very back of it, passing two soccer fields, two bathrooms, and three baseball fields. He scoped the area and deemed it to be safe. He steps out of the car, walks over to the open, empty baseball field and takes off his shirt. Jason looks around to make sure no one is coming and the park is still empty.

He puts his thumbs inside the waist of his shorts to pull them down when suddenly he hears a branch snap. He looks over to the walking path and sees an older man walking two dogs, so he drops to the ground and pretends to work out. The old man and him make eye contact while Jason makes a slight smile. The older man continues to walk away, face unamused.

Once Jason figured the coast was clear, he stripped his pants and was now nude, in the open, with nothing but the socks and shoes on his feet. He does a quick peak from side to side and strips his socks and shoes to now be completely naked. This made Jason's semi hard cock, a full blown erection. He folds his clothes and puts them on the picnic table. Jason walks through the fence and is now on the baseball field. He starts to walk from first base and made sure to step on each base as he jerks his cock. Once he reaches home base, Jason walks to the pitchers mount, drops to his knees and starts jerking his cock. He closes his eyes and starts to aggressively tug at his hard, 6 inch cock. Once he gets so close to cumming he stops and lets out a loud moan. He opens his eyes to see his cock leaking precum.

He then goes back to the picnic table, grabs his clothes and gets in his car. The perfect time to do so as the older man with the dogs starts coming out of a different part of the walking path in the trees. He waits about 5 minutes until the coast is clear and steps out of his car, once again completely naked. He fluffs his semi hard cock a bit and still notices the precum sticking to his fingers. Jason closes his car door and takes a few steps into the opening of the path. He stands in the opening, naked head to toe feeling the warm dirt on his feet and the sun shining down on his body. With his eyes closed and slow jerks to his cock he hears a car pull up next to his car. He opens his eyes and jumps to hide behind some bushes. His cock starts to get harder with the thought of being exposed fully naked.

Jason starts to wonder how long the lady will be practicing her batting skills on the baseball field that he just stood nude on. He is peaking through the bushes until he hears a noise from behind him. He starts to go down the path to get farther from the noise. Once he reaches a little sitter area on the side of the paths, he hides behind the trees to see if the coast is clear and it is NOT. It's the old man and his two dogs continuing to walk down the path directly towards him. Jason starts to shake as he thinks of his ever dooming fate.

Jason starts to SPRINT down the rest of the path getting farther and farther from his clothes and car. He finally reaches a point where the path opens up to a parking lot with lots of semi trucks and loading docks. He turns around, hiding at the end of the path to see the man walking with his dogs towards him. He looks around in a panic and finds a small path leading behind some storage containers. Jason runs down the little hill, past the storage crates and it opens up to a Main Street in a housing development. Jason looks down to his his rock hard cock throbbing in anticipation. He looks left and right and sees bushes to hide behind. There's a perfect slot for him to hide between. His crouches down and waits. He hears the man and his dogs walking towards him, reaching the part of the path where he can turn left and walk into the development or turn right and see Jason crouching behind bushes with a raging erection.

Jason has never been more nervous in his life. His breath starts to tremble and breathe starts to shake as he hears one of the dogs coming closer. He looks down to see a small puddle forming in the grass from his precum. Jason tries to slink back into the bushes some more to then step on a small twig and snaps it. He then hears the other dog get closer and Jason feels like he's about to pass out from a now 98% chance of being exposed. He starts to think what would happen if this man caught him completely naked with an endless drip of precum coming from his bouncing cock.

Jason is soaked from sweat until, by the grace of God, the old man calls his dogs and they start walking into the development. Jason let's out a sigh and peaks his head out from behind the bushes to see the man and the dogs walking further into the street, in the opposite direction.

Jason starts to stand up and walk back from the way he came, passing the storage containers and now coming around the little wind, back to the parking lot. Jason is about to take the 30 second run from the containers to the opening of the walking path back to his car until he sees some of the workers walking from the docks. Jason turns to hide behind the containers, pressing his body against the hot metal. The workers continue to inch closer and closer. Jason can now hear their conversation about hooking up with a hot piece of as tonight. Jason begins to realize the workers aren't going to stop and they are walking to exactly where he is. He starts to shuffle himself to the other side of the containers and now the two men are standing where he was. Jason is three feet away from them, hiding on the other side of the container. He looks down to see his cock, once again rock hard and dripping precum onto his foot. Jason wipes the precum off the top of his dick and shudders.

Jason starts to play with the tip of his dick and loves the sensation of getting this close to being caught. He closes his eyes and starts to rub his precum up and down his shaft, very slowly. The adrenaline is almost too much for him at this point and starts to speed up the strokes on his cock. Jason is now stroking his cock so fast to the point where he starts to hear the precum mixing with his hands and opens his eyes to see the two men standing right next to him, filing him. Jason turns completely red as the two men are now laughing and recording him jerk his cock. He turns and bolts through the parking lot of the company, feeling the burning concrete on his feet.

Jason runs through the opening of the path and doesn't stop running until he reaches his car. Luckily the women who was there previously has left and he keeps running. Jason doesn't stop until he reaches the bathroom. Jason runs into a stall and sits on the top of the toilet, placing his feet on the seat. Once the rush dies down, Jason looks at his cock that is bouncing again. Jason spits on his cock and begins to stroke very slow. He closes his eyes and starts to think of what just happened to him in the past thirty minutes and how it was the best high he's ever had in his life.

Jason begins to jerk his cock so fast and wipes his free hand on the top of his cock to get the precum. He then starts to lean back and play with his hole. Jason then reaches his left hand out again to grab more precum and then put his finger farther up his ass. Jason is now full blown bouncing on his finger and stroking his cock FAST. He is breathing so heavy and now is vocally moaning. Jason now starts to feel like he's close to the edge and starts calling himself a dumb exposure slut over and over again until a huge rope of cum shoot on his face and 7 other globs of cum hits his neck and down his chest.

Jason goes to grab toilet paper and sees that there is none. He gets up, legs shaking, to go to the other stall to see that there is also no toilet paper. He goes over to the sink and sees that all there is is a hand dryer. He thinks to himself "what the fuck." Jason now knows he has to take the walk about another minute to get to his car. He thought "why did I choose the bathroom?" Jason opens the door to head back to his car as he sees a crowd gathering at the baseball field his car is parked right in front of. Now Jason has to either wait fully nude, now scared because he came or take the dreaded walk back to his car with now a full park of people present.

What will he do?