Nudist Beach with My Wife

Story Info
First time visit to nudist beach by husband and wife.
2.1k words
3.9
21.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had mentioned a few years back to my wife that we should go to a nudist beach. She is normally quite shy when it comes to nudity and matters of a sexual nature, so I was very surprised when she said, "Sure."

I had been to such a beach myself in my 30's. It wasn't too memorable and I hadn't been back since. First there was the long drive, followed by the long walk past the myriad of signs saying that you would soon be entering a "clothing optional" beach and therefore families you had been fore-warned. I'm not sure how families would stubble on such a beach given the long tortuous path you needed to take. Once I got there, I took off my gear and didn't think much of the experience. There were very few people and not much to do by yourself. As a guy, little to no interest was paid to me. I did take a brief stroll along the foreshore just to check out other people but for the most part I stayed in one spot. The only memorable thing I saw was a very woman with a bushy-red pubic hair, nice big breasts and a trim figure.

I suspect that my wife and I had had a few drinks the time I suggested the nudist beach. I asked her if she would be concerned about men looking at her pussy and she said it would be OK, "if I could see their schlongs." I had never heard her use that word before. She always liked to say "cock" whenever she referred to my dick. Again, I think we had had a few drinks.

Anyway, we'd actually forgotten about it for several years or I would remember just as Summer was ending. This year was different and I made it a goal to go there by the time Summer was just starting. We had moved to a new house during the year, so the drive wouldn't be as long. I waited again until we had a few drinks and asked her again. She was still on board, so I grabbed the opportunity to plan it out and set a date. She seemed reasonably keen. The only thing I asked of her was to shave her pussy before we went. She has a beautiful pussy with a nice, long slit running up between her legs. I wanted to show it off a bit. She agreed to that. We are both in our early 40's but still look quite good. I'm 6' 3" and reasonably muscular and my wife is 5' 6" with nice wide hips, a big arse and nicely hanging boobs. She has very large nipples that always seem erect. She also has a beautiful face that lights up every time she smiles.

Once we had agreed on a date a few weeks out, I couldn't wait for it to come around. There was nothing I could do to hurry it up. I want to suggest to her that we bring it forward but I thought it best to leave it be. I did enjoy a few nice wanks in the shower thinking about the experience that awaited us.

The day finally arrived. As I normally do, I masturbated in the shower in the morning. I thought that was particularly important as my biggest fear as getting erect in front of other people or otherwise having to stay "grounded" on my towel and not being able to get around.

We drove down about mid-morning, parked and then make the long walk towards the beach along a sandy path with grass tussocks either side. We finally got to the entrance and could see some naked bodies strolling along, well off into the distance. There were no obvious sunbathers that we could see. We walked towards and around a bend for about 100 metres. Happy with our spot which was roughly between the water and the top of the beach, we set our gear down.

I put up a large umbrella and laid down my towel on one side. My wife did the same. Not wanting to seem too keen (but being quite keen), I kicked off my thongs (flip flops) and took off my tee-shirt and bathers. I still had underpants on. My wife had sat down on her towel and didn't seem to be too rushed to get naked. I took the lead and just whipped off my underpants. I said something unmemorable like, "Well, let's get naked then."

She got the message and got up as I sat down on my towel. I watched her slowly peel off her clothing, which probably wasn't the best thing as I started to feel a bit of movement down below. While not necessarily intending, she seemed to do a bit of a strip tease for me. Finally, she got down to her two-piece bathers and soon enough took off her bikini top then took down her bottoms.

Finally, I got to admire my wife in her naked form. Seated as I was, I could easily gaze upon and admire her gorgeous pussy. Having shaved it like I'd asked, I was able to see how neat her vulva was and how long her slit was that presented itself about three inches in front and wrapped underneath and between her legs. Her B-cup breasts sat nicely on her chest and were accentuated by her (always) erect nipples.

She asked if we wanted to go for a walk and I thought that was a good idea. She grabbed her wide brim hat and plonked it on as I tidied up my clothes in a pile. She grabbed my hand and immediately I wasn't sure if that was a good idea as I could feel her touch all the way down to my dick. Whilst I didn't pull away, I did try to occupy my mind with thoughts other than the fact we were both starkers and strolling along the beach.

We passed a tall, young Indian lady who was walking by herself in the opposite direction. I had no doubt she probably had a young man whom she had left behind on a towel or possibly swimming. I couldn't image there were that many women on a nudist beach by themselves. She had very long legs, a reasonably hairy bush and slightly bigger breasts than my wife. We both said a polite hello, as if it was the most natural thing in the world for us to be in the place and situation as we were.

Further down there was an older couple in about their 50's walking towards us. They both had nice fit bodies and were quite tanned, with no tan lines. It seemed like this is something that they regularly did. Having sunglasses on meant that you could easily scan a person up and down and linger on any parts you wished without being too obvious. The lady was nice but otherwise unremarkable. The man had a small penis but very low hanging balls. I presumed my wife had noticed this as I had.

Further down there were others in the water and on their towel -- some on their stomachs and some on their backs. Most were at least 30. There didn't seem to be any exceptionally young people around. At least on this morning.

Our walk complete, we went back to our towels. We had decided to uproot our stuff and move it a bit further to where other people were. Not too close. We kept our distance but didn't want to be too far away.

My wife pulled out the suntan lotion and started applying it to herself. I asked her if she wanted me to help given that there would be some tough spots to reach. She was happy for me to so handed over the tube and laid down on her stomach. I put a goodly amount on her shoulders, back and arms and rubbed it all in. I worked my way down to her lower back and, without pausing, put some straight on her arse. She does have a nice big bum and so I went to town massaging it all in. I managed to pull her arse cheeks aside a few times to catch a glimpse of her anus and a bit of her open vagina. I finished on her legs and asked her to turn over.

Her front was a bit trickier. I started at the top of her shoulder blades and scooted around her breasts down to her stomach. Ordinarily I wouldn't have hesitated with her boobs but I was concerned at the effect this would have on me. I bit my lip and quickly put the lotion on one breast and then the other and moved down to her legs. I tried not to gaze too longingly at her pussy as I put a little bit of lotion on the top of her vagina. I didn't want to accidently get any lotion inside of her so suggested that she could rub it in. That didn't seem to be a problem however as she quickly moved her hand over her fanny and between her legs as she rubbed it all in.

Now it was my time and being semi-erect at this point, I was happy to lie on my stomach to hopefully cool things down a bit. My wife, ever "on-task" went straight into applying the lotion all over me, including my bum with a bit applied to and rubbed into my balls I was pleased to note.

I turned over and things had not subsided very much down below. My cock immediately pointed skyward and was hard to ignore. Again my wife simply kept focus and continued with my arms, chest, stomach and legs. Nearly all but done she asked if she wanted to do my cock. At this point I thought, why not. There seemed to be no one in the vicinity at this point. She grabbed a hold of it and gave it a number of strokes, along with a further brief cupping and massaging of my balls. I was fully erect now, which is not what I had planned this morning when I was taking care of business in the shower.

Not wanting to go back to my stomach, I suggested I might go for a quick swim. It was a very warm morning but the start of Summer meant that the water would still be reasonably cold. She agreed and was happy to stay behind to sunbake and read a bit.

I walked quickly down to the water, checking to see who might be watching me. There were a few people in the distance but none too close. The water proved to be the tonic I was after and after a short time my willie was back to its normal state. I stayed in the water for another 15 minutes and had moved slightly down the shore line, checking out more nude couples and singles. I swam back to my entry point and noted that I hadn't brought a towel with me when I had entered.

I walked up the beach towards my wife and noticed that she was chatting to three men who were standing above her. She was sitting on her towel with her hands back for support looking up at them. I think I noticed that she was swaying her legs a little bit and opening them up. Surely my shy wife wasn't giving these men glimpses of her open pussy lips as she chatted to them? One or two of them were semi-erect, so something had turned them on.

It was a bit awkward as I arrived, soaking wet. I reached for my towel and said a brief hello to all - I couldn't pretend they weren't there. Whilst they must have known my wife had someone else with her (on account of the other towel), they all seemed a bit surprised to see me. Within the next minute they made their excuses and headed off back to their own spots. I had dried off by then.

"What was all that about?" I asked my wife.

"Just chatting to the locals ..." she replied coyly.

"Did you get to see a few schlongs?" I teased.

"Yes, they seemed happy to see me too," came the response.

Shortly after we decided we'd had enough of the nudist beach experience for now. We still had a bit of a walk and a long drive home. I was hoping for a bit of lunch-time sex when we got home, which we hadn't done for a long time. We both agreed it was a great experience and promised each other to come back ... hopefully before Summer ended.