Meeting the Neighbours

Story Info
Meeting our neighbours results in unexpected nudity.
2k words
4.29
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago we had new neighbours move in. They were a gay (male) couple. We knew this as the previous owner of the property had made mention of this a few times. We got the feeling he wasn't happy with selling to a gay couple but presumably they had made the best and highest offer for the place, so why complain?

The day they moved in my wife and I popped over and introduced ourselves. They had two removalists trucks on the go and it was late afternoon so we didn't stay long other than to say hello and welcome. They were Ben (Australian) and Nanoo (Spanish).

Their property was on a lower level than ours and we could, if we wanted, look out at various vantage points to see near their front door and a little bit of their pool area. They did have a very nice house.

Summer was just around the corner and the neighbours started coming out and hanging around the pool. They would both wear very small speedos (swimmers). I joked to my wife a few times about enjoying the view each time I caught her peering over the fence and reminded her that they would most likely be more attracted to me rather than her. (As an aside, it was bizarre that we never saw them actually swimming in the pool. They would routinely clean it for leaves but never did swim. Come to think of it, we never saw the previous owner use the pool either. Apart from anything else that just allowed them more time to stroll around it near naked).

My wife noted one evening that we should have dropped off a bottle of wine as a house warming gift. I agreed. The next day she grabbed a bottle and announced she was heading over to the neighbours. I was in the middle of some work and reasonably grubby so I declined to go across saying I had already just met them.

Working where I was I could see my wife appear a few minutes later walking down their driveway with bottle in hand. She got to the door and rang the door-bell. I was gob-smacked to see Ben open the door, completely naked and start talking casually to my wife. I couldn't imagine what was going through my wife's head and I couldn't see her face or reaction. It looked like she tried to hand over the bottle and make leave but Ben seemed to assure her it was all fine. I moved from where I was to a closer vantage so I could hear some of what was being said. I'm not sure if our neighbours were nudists or we had caught them in the middle of something. They were both making a bit of small talk and so none of this was clarified. As they talked, I could see my wife's head tilt down a few times while they were talking and it was clear she was checking Ben's cock out.

Suddenly Ben stepped aside and his partner arrived beside him. He was also naked. Both seemed very free and easy and I'm not sure if the arrival of two naked men made things better or worse for my wife. Both men had very nice dicks. Nanoo's was quite long. Ben's wasn't quite as long but seemed to be quite thick. Suddenly my wife said to Nanoo, "Oh, you have a cock ring. My husband sometimes wears those!". Nanno was quite tanned all over but I could see now that he was sporting a black rubber ring at the base of his cock. "Do you mind if I have a look?", my wife asked. I didn't hear the response from Nanno but presumably this was OK as he lifted up his cock to show my wife the ring while she bent down to inspect. She touched the ring a bit and Nanoo's cock dropped out of his hand. I wasn't sure if he did this on purpose or it had slipped. Without missing a beat, my wife picked up his cock and lifted it back in position to continue her inspection.

Ben seemed to be happy with what was unfolding and I could see his dick slowly starting to get hard. My wife finally released her slight grip on Nanoo's cock and I noticed that it didn't fall back down much. They then switched back to small talk about the neighbourhood and so on but now with the neighbours conversing with semi-erect penises. My wife seem at ease now and I was thinking that she was happy she was about to bring both of these gay guys to the state they were in, despite me having told her she would be of no interest to them.

She soon wrapped up the conversation and made her way back home. I quickly returned to where I was working and hoped she would come find me. My wife is anything but honest and when she did walk in the door she told me exactly what had happened, including the cock ring and semi-hard cocks she had witnessed. When I asked her what her first reaction was in seeing Ben naked she said her immediate reaction was to turn away and just go but being sensitive to gays and to the gay lifestyle she didn't want to make him feel bad or "unwelcomed". We both laughed a bit at this. She couldn't elaborate on whether they were indoor nudists or what the situation was.

That night over a couple of bottles of wine my wife jokingly suggested that if the neighbours ever popped over, we should greet them in the nude. I laughed and said sure, thinking this was unlikely to happen and my wife was just drunk talking. That night we had an amazing sex session. No doubt the events of the afternoon and the wine had helped with this.

Well, it happened.

A week later I was watching TV when my wife yelled out, "The neighbours are coming!". Even though we have two lots of neighbours, I knew exactly who she meant. "Quick, get naked!" she cried out. Without even thinking this through I immediately threw off my tee-shirt and stood up and pulled down my shorts. My wife came down the hallway in bra and panties with her clothes trailing her on the floor. She quickly unclasped her bra and ditched that too. I could immediately see all the spots where her bra straps had been rubbing on her skin and then could see some tan lines when she pulled down her panties. I wasn't sure if the plan was that we would pretend to be nudists (we hadn't discussed this detail), but we wouldn't be convincing. After seeing my wife take down her panties I had no choice but to take down my underwear. Happily we were both recently trimmed down below, so we would at least be presentable. What was I thinking? -- we were both about to answer the door naked to two men!

Our house is well set back on its property with a long driveway so it was very well secluded from the road and our other neighbours. There was a strong knock at the door. My wife suddenly said, "Quick, get your cock ring!". I started to protest as I didn't think that was critical but having just used it the night before I could easily put my hands on it. Fifteen seconds later I returned with it and quickly slipped it on as we both moved towards the door. My wife opened the door. Well, she didn't just open it, she flung it open. (I think that was so I wouldn't have a chance to hide behind it).

Our neighbours smiled as they saw us. The both immediately saw my wife's nicely sized breasts and her two erect nipples. They dropped their gaze to see her nicely trimmed pussy and shaved legs. Then both eyes moved laterally across to me and to my cock. In all the excitement and haste it was still sitting flaccid but feeling their gazes, including now my wife's resulted in some familiar stirrings.

"We just wanted to thank you both for the wine the other week", Ben said. We assured him it was no problem and said we hoped they will enjoy it. "Well, we did enjoy it ... just last night". We all laughed. My wife started talking. I can't recall what she said but she started touching my arm and then my back before finally dropping her hand to collect my arse cheek. This may seem strange but as soon as she touched my arse I suddenly felt my nakedness. At the same time, it felt like a small lightning bolt from her hand through to my cock and it slowly started to rise.

But I felt OK ... I know my wife has seen my hard cock so many times and these two gay guys would have seen a bunch of different erect dicks in their time. I started to feel like the main attraction and thought may be this was what my wife had in mind the whole time. She was happy to briefly show her bits if she could show me off to the guys that had been showing themselves off to her. I was hoping that the guys would want to check out my wife's lovely vagina, even if for the reason that they hadn't seen one before or for a while but no, all eyes seemed to be on me. Again -- I think my wife knew this would be the case.

My wife reached over the flicked my cock a little bit in an absent-minded way as if to brush off some lint or something off it. I looked down to see what might be there and Ben and Nanno also looked but of course there was nothing there to brush off. My wife was just being affectionate and it was rare for me to have my hard cock out without her having her hands all over it. May be also she was marking her territory and what was hers. Either way, that was the end of that -- my cock was now fully erect and, in fact, as upright and as hard as I had ever been.

It was funny being so naked and erect in front of strangers and everyone just happy with the situation. My wife pointed out the cock ring to the guys which gave them more of an opportunity and excuse to look further at my cock. Both took turns having little touches of my cock and balls as they politely had a look. I was more than happy with that and started showing a bit of "pre-cum".

The visit over, our neighbours said their goodbyes and wished us well for the weekend. We closed the door and my wife immediately led me over to the couch where she said me down and then, on bended knee took my cock in her mouth, licked off the pre-cum and sucked hard on it. I could have cum directly in her mouth at that point but I knew she would want me inside her so I held back. Soon she climbed up on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy. She rode me hard on the couch and while I knew her favourite position was missionary either on the floor or on the bed, I knew there was no way we would get to that position. So enough I erupted in her and spurt my cum all inside her pussy. We both slowed down to a lovely, sweaty mess. We both laughed at where we found ourselves, whereas 20 minutes ago we were all clothed and going about our weekends.

I cupped her arse cheeks as she climbed off me and ran my hand up her pussy slit as we both started the search for our clothes. No doubt we would "unpack" these events over another bottle or two of wine. May be again tonight.