Jason’s Portal

Story Info
The second wave of demons comes to gangbang Jason.
2.2k words
4.67
12.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Listen2me
Listen2me
10 Followers

My cock was pressing against my cage like I've never felt before. My body was warm and my ass was the best it's ever felt. Whatever that demon had in his cum was amazing and I wanted more, and seeing the creatures crawling out of the portal in the floor I think I'll get plenty more. There four that came through immediately and stammered towards me. All of them naked and large with bulging muscles. Some with hooves, some with human feet, some hairy, some with horns, but all of them with huge cock.

As they came towards me they were sniffing the air looking around. They smelled my of my own musk and that of demon cum. They see me and move in close smelling me and touching not sure if what they see before them is real. They touch me all over, one holding my head up looking at him then letting it go. Another walking around me touching my ass and squeezing it and spreading my ass open seeing the mess the first demon had left. He gave a low grunt in excitement and got down on his knees and began to lock my ass. The others started to stroke their massive cock to erection.

I wanted more so badly, I reached up and grabbed the cock of the beast in front of me. And started to jerk him getting him hard. I was on my knees with my ass sticking out for the beast eating my ass out. I put the cock in my mouth and sucked on his head. I needed more of their cum and I needed it soon. I took more of his cock and stroked the rest of his length with my hand. He dick was about 12 inch of throat fucking meat. He push towards me as I push my mouth down on his cock. My mouth was watering, getting his cock lubricated up, showing my devotion so he will give me his demon seed.

The demon eating my ass was really getting a deep taste of me. His tongue was incredibly large, long and thick. I could feel lumps and bumps all over his tongue messaging my fuck tunnel as he cleaned me out. His spit was thick and slick getting my ready for a deep fuck. The monster invading my mouth then brought me up fully on my knees making the monster in my ass leave my ass. He started to fuck my mouth causing spit to foam up and streams of drooling to fall from my mouth. I knew he was leaking pre-cum as I felt my mouth tingle. He was fucking my mouth with 8 of his meat, at the entrance of my throat.

The demon at my ass was evicted and moved towards my mouth with the other one already going to town on my mouth. He walked up with his dick in his hand, and while stroking it pushed it against my face, poking me. He placed his dick at the corner of my mouth while the other was actively thrusting in and out. He forced his cock head in and on an out stroke he forced the other demon out and took his place. The ejected demon let out a roar while the new demon in my mouth held it in my mouth then proceeded to fuck my mouth. With the pre-cum doing it's job the second demon was able to work his dick in deeper into my throat. His cock, like his tongue, was covered in the same lumps and bumps. I wanted him to fuck me so bad so I could feel those in my hole messaging my P-spot.

The two other demons I had completely forgotten about until they both put a hand my ass. They groped, squeezed, and massaged my ass feeling my worked out bubble butt. One worked his was between my cheeks and and found my sore hole. He worked a few fingers in rubbing my hole open. He inserted his thick fingers into my ass reaching deep and feeling my ass. Soon the other demon followed and inserted 2 of his fingers into my ass opening me up.

The 2 in front of me were both fighting for my wet mouth. One would take my head and turn me to himself and forces his dick into my mouth. The other would jerk off his cock roaring and after a few minutes would take my mouth off the other cock and replaced it with his own. They were roaring and fighting over me fucking me faster and harder with every trade. They would push into my throat down to their balls and gag me until I nearly passed out. Once I was able to last with their cocks in my throat they began to fuck me with their entire 12 inch lengths. One after another they were throat fucking me relentlessly.

The pre-cum was pouring out of their cocks now and I was getting drunk from it. I needed more. They were ready to blow I could feel it. I grabbed both of their cocks and pulled out stroking them both with the heads of their cocks resting on my tongue that was sticking out waiting. I made it obvious that I wanted their loads and I wanted to taste it. They each grabbed their cock and started to jerk themselves to climax. I grabbed their balls and squeezed down on them. They jerked themselves while I licked their heads edging them on getting them to cum in my mouth. I felt both of their balls swell and rise working up the load that would soon quench my thirst.

They roared loudly and spurts of very hot cum covered my face. One of them stuck his cock in my mouth then pushing into my throat releasing his balls into my stomach. The other coated my face with cum. He pulled out of my throat and the other held my head back unloading his balls into my open mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could as much as I could barely able to get all his cum down. It was the best thing I've ever had, even though it tastes terrible. Who knows how long they had been holding onto all that cum, they were obviously blue balled from being in Hell.

They backed away now satisfied for the moment with my mouth. I fell to my hands breathing heavily and feeling all the cum I now had in my stomach. I needed more cum, and I needed from them. This cum is more of a drug than baby batter, and had become addicted to it so quickly. The other two came into my view of the floor I was currently staring at. 2 more huge cocks hanging in front of them. Half erect, the one with a cock that resembled a horse pushed himself into my hungry throat. Slowly fucking my feeling my textured throat.

The 2 demons that had just creamed in my throat were around my backside now feeling me up, and fingering my hole. One slapped my ass so hard I fell to the ground on my side, the cock in my throat flying out. He grabbed my waist and turned my to my back and lifted my legs, bending the back to my legs to my head. He crouched down and found my hole freshly dated out and lubed. He shoved his cock into my waiting ass and fucked me with his 12 inch thick dick. He spread my legs wide giving him better access to my ass, exploring my depths. The horse hung cock in front of me got down on his knees and almost layer down on top of me. He guided his hard cock into my mouth and pushed his hips down with such force there was no other option than for his rod to hilt itself in my mouth.

I had 2 huge demon cocks thrusting into me long dicking my holes making my holes making me squirm. I was able to get myself together enough to feel the cock is my ass, it was the lumpy bumpy ass pleasure. This is exactly what I wanted and exactly what I was waiting for. This cock driving into my depths massaging my entire fuck tunnel making me have an ass-gasm. I pushed hard on his cock when I came and he spread his fucking. I had a mini load spurt out of my cock still struggling against its cage. I moaned as I blew my tiny load making the cock in my throat feel the vibration.

It didn't take long for the horse cock in my mouth to fill me up. I hadn't thought about it until now but my stomach didn't feel full anymore. Just before I was flipped over my stomach was so full of cum that I had a cum belly. Now it's gone. My body must have absorbed it. I had so much energy and felt like I've never felt before. I felt high and relaxed and open. The cock in my mouth hilted himself and laid on top of me putting his weight on me. He dumped his load with such force I could feel the spurts erupt in my stomach filling me up once again. He rocked his hips and he blew his load until his balls were empty.

The beast making my ass cum was getting ready to blow his own load deep in my guts. He fucked me relentlessly even during my ass-gasm and never stopped giving my that ass pleasure. He pulled his cock out to his head then rammed it back into be deep. The horse demon was still pinning me to the ground, while the lumpy dick was pile driving into my guts. He finally erupted with a roar and hilted his own fuck rod into my ass and unloaded a huge load of hot cum into me. The mere heat of his cum was burning my insides and I was unable to move with the behemoth on top of me.

When the beasts had released me from their hold and I was able to get up I saw the last one waiting for me. He was sitting on the floor ass on the floor and legs bent. He was resting hands around his knees leaning toward. I knew he wanted me to come to him and get on his dick. He wasn't me to do all the work. This demon hadn't cum yet and was waiting for his moment. I crawled over to him and stood up straddling his waist grabbing his cock I raised it up to my hole. My ass was gaped open after the last fuck I was dealt. I lowered my ass onto the demons cock and felt him slide partly into my ass. He was the biggest of them all and he was definitely stretching me out.

I forced myself down onto his enormous dick. Thank god their pre-cum was so good cause even I don't think I would have been able to take it. I grabbed my caged cock and desperately tried to fondle myself while forcing this thing up my ass. The demon saw this and grabbed the cage and broken it removing it from my suffering dick. I grabbed my growing cock and aching dick and when I did I lost control and fell with all my body weight onto his cock. I hilted myself onto his dick, spreading my ass more open then it's ever been. My hole quivered as I sat their grabbing my own dick not moving.

The beast grabbed me and started to raise me up and lower me onto his dick. I regained myself and started to fuck my own ass on his dick. He released me as I continued to fuck him. My hands were on his chest as I rode the biggest fattest cock I've ever seen, or felt. Over time I quickened my pace taking as long of a stroke as I could as fast as I could. My ass was jumping on his cock at this point and I couldn't get enough. Ramming my ass with this massive fuck stick driving my own orgasm from my ass.

He got tied of me taking him forever to make him cum so her grabbed my ass and bucked his hips into me driving deeper and harder. My was about to break when he finally rammed his dick into me balls deep, blowing the biggest load into me. My stomach expanded while he pumped load and searing load of cum into my guts. There was so much it needed up in my stomach and forcing itself out my mouth. I puked up cum from getting ass fucked. Once he stopped cumming I was barely conscious laying forward on this chest. He picked me up and pulled me off his dick leaving a my ass hole gaped and his cum poring out. He threw me to the floor I threw up some more cum and farted out part of his load.

The demons stood over me jerking themselves off feverishly and shooting their loads in ropes all over my body. I lay on the ground catching my breath trying to keep as much cum as I can inside. My body needed it. My body wanted it and wanted more.

Listen2me
Listen2me
10 Followers