Jason's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
Helen introduces Jason to cum play and reveals her fantasy.
1.9k words
4.39
9.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's heart pounded as he stood on the pavement outside the red door. He swallowed hard and looked down at his phone, shocked for the hundredth time to see what was on the screen: a picture of a thick, veiny erection, and underneath it a message. "Be right down, boy." His own cock was shriveled in his briefs, excitement and anxiety warring in his stomach—besides which, Jason wasn't gay. He wasn't even bi, or at least he never thought he was. So how, he thought to himself yet again, did I end up here?

The answer, of course, was Helen.

-

Helen and Jason met in their Intermediate French lecture, a sweet and romantic meet-cute for what would turn into the raunchiest affair of Jason's life. She was stunning, a lithe brunette with dancer's legs and perky little tits that always showed just enough cleavage to be enticing under her tight athletic tanks. They started working on assignments together, then progressed to post-midterm shots and sloppy kissing at the college dive, and finally ended up in bed together after the sweet catharsis of finishing the final exam. She was a wild ride, clawing and bucking, whispering the dirtiest things Jason had ever heard as he fucked her. And her eyes, my god—huge blue eyes framed by her delicate features, looking up at him with sweet lust as she tongued his balls.

Jason had never met anyone who loved balls as much as Helen. The first time they hooked up she shoved her hand down his pants in the stale-beer-smelling alley behind the dive bar and fondled them, squinting with focus, before grinning and licking her lips. "They'll do." He'd always liked his package—a respectable 7 inches, with heavy balls that swung in a loose sack when he was warm or hard. With Helen, he was usually both.

Her favorite way to begin their romps was to shove him back on the bed and instruct him to lie still—she had a bit of a dominant streak, which was new to Jason. She would proceed to remove all of her clothes, then his pants and underwear, and then lie on the bed with her tongue on his balls and her hand between her legs. She lapped at his saggy ballskin, making little whimpers as she rubbed her clit and fucked herself, never failing to get him rock-hard by the time she came. When she got close she'd try to fit both his balls in her mouth, which almost never worked—she was petite, and they were large—but which felt amazing and usually ended up with drool spilling from her lips and onto his member. If they forgot to put down a towel, the sheets would be soaked before they even started fucking.

Once she finished, she would seductively lick her fingers clean and rise up to him, sweet lips shining with spit, and softly kiss him. The first time, though he could smell his balls on her face, he was too surprised to stop it—and after that, he came to enjoy the sensual, soft kisses, smelling of their combined arousal. Eventually, he even looked forward to them.

And then, oh, the sex. She alternated between fuckdoll and wildcat, sometimes begging him to pound her into the mattress, sometimes biting and clawing at him ferociously. Her flat stomach, strong legs and tight pussy were endlessly enthralling to Jason, and he fucked her as often as he could, sometimes for hours, until they collapsed in a heap of sweat and both their cum. He bought a waterproof mattress protector after the second time, when he realized he'd ruin the mattress otherwise, and they took great pleasure in trying to stain the sheets as much as humanly possible during their romps.

Eventually, what had started as just sex turned into something more. They started spending time together, going on dates that involved more than just liquor, pot and sex, and meeting each other's friends. A few months in, Jason was the happiest he'd ever been—doing well in school, keeping fit at the gym and the track, and with the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen whispering her filthy desires to him in French every night. It was heaven.

The first time he ate his cum, much like the first balls-smelling kiss, was almost by accident. It was a lazy Saturday, the smoke from a forgotten joint drifting in the air as they fucked. He had her on her side, his knees spreading her legs apart, one hand on her breast and the other rubbing her clit as he pounded her. She moaned as he came, kissing him deeply. They fell asleep like that, entwined on the bed, and he slipped out of her as he drifted off.

She was playing with herself when he awoke, tweaking a nipple and rubbing her clit, soft moans escaping her lips. "I tried not to wake you," she sighed mischievously. He grinned at her and rolled her onto her back, kissing her neck and down her chest and stomach. "Don't worry about it," he said as he reached her thighs, "I'm pretty sure this is a good dream."

He didn't even realize she was full of cum until it was flooding his mouth. He tried to pull away, laughing, but her hands were tangled in his hair. She forced her hips into his face, shoving his tongue deeper into her and releasing another warm gush of salty fluid. Her moans were low and purring, and he could feel how close she was to coming, so he resigned himself and kept licking. The seal between his mouth and her pussy was tight, and he was unable to let any of the fluid flow out of his mouth and onto the bed, so eventually—with his only options to stop pleasuring her and spit out his cum or bite the bullet and swallow—he did what any good lover would, and took one for the team. It didn't taste bad, after all, just a little weird. She does it all the time, he thought, no big deal.

Once her orgasm subsided, she pulled him up, guiding his erection into her soft wetness and pulling him in for a kiss. "I loved that," she whispered in his ear. "Did you like it?"

Thinking she was asking about going down on her, he nodded. "Of course I did," he whispered back. "So hot." He could feel her grin as she bit his ear.

Things moved rapidly from there. The next time she gave him head, she rose up to kiss him as usual—but this time the taste was different, if familiar. Her tongue pushed into his mouth with a rush of thick, viscous cum. He pulled away, surprised, and she grinned her wolfish grin at him. "You said you liked it last time, I figured I'd give you more." Though he couldn't say he particularly enjoyed the taste, he did like how much she liked it, so he smiled and nodded. "I guess it is pretty hot." If this was what she wanted, well, he could give it to her.

And so this became their routine. Almost every time he came—on her tits, in her mouth, or in her pussy—she would offer herself to him, and he would lick and slurp her clean. Her moans and throaty encouragements only egged him on, and after a while, he found himself getting turned on by the thought of her soft mouth filled with his hot cum.

She took the next step one hot night in July. It was sweltering, far too hot for cuddling, so they were sipping beer on her couch in just their underwear. She was sprawled out, leaning back against the arm of the couch, teasing his cock with one shapely foot as he took in her glorious body. "You know," she said, feeling him harden, "There's something I've been wanting to tell you." He grinned at her and raised his eyebrows. "You know I love it when you taste yourself from me, right?" He nodded. "Well..." she blushed a bit, fair skin turning a delicate pink. "I think it would be... so hot... if you tasted another guy." She looked away shyly.

Jason was taken aback, but his answer was clear. "Thanks for telling me, babe, but you know I'm straight as an arrow. I'm not into guys." She nodded.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to tell you, it's been on my mind." Her foot continued to stroke his hardness, and she looked him in the eye again, still blushing. "You're so good when you lick your cum off of me... I just think you'd be amazing at giving head. I can't stop thinking about it." She put down her beer and moved her fingers to her panties, already damp with sweat, tracing lightly over the pink fabric. Her foot pressed against his hardness before dropping, her toes cupping his balls and moving in gentle circles.

"Oh yeah?" Jason leaned back, taking another swig of his beer. He could watch her get off all night long, and if talking about this was doing it for her, he wasn't going to stop her. "Tell me more."

She bit her lip and glanced up at him. "You have such a nice cock... I think it would be amazing if you found a guy with... an even bigger one. So you could feel what I feel when I suck your balls, my mouth so full of you." Her fingers sped up, a darker damp patch beginning to show at her crotch, and she teased open the fly of his boxers with her toes, releasing his diamond erection. "The image of you kneeling in front of some big hunk, lapping at his cock until he got hard for you..." she threw her head back and moved her panties aside, dipping a finger into her wetness. He was rock hard too. Maybe it was the heat and the beer, or maybe he was just vibing on her arousal, but... it was starting to sound kind of hot. He thrust gently into her foot, pressure building in his balls.

"I want you to force yourself down on it, to choke yourself with his manhood and taste his precum, stroke him and suck the head and fondle his balls. Mmmm... a big full ballsack just like yours, just for you." She sighed. "And then... after a while, once he was good and ready... he would cum in your mouth—ah—ah—" she jerked, her foot pressing spasmodically into the head of his cock. Watching her cum with the strange and intoxicating image burned into his mind proved too much. He spurted, his sticky cum coating her toes and arch, as she moaned and jerked in her own throes of pleasure.

When she was done, she smiled at him again, her blush fading. Scooting closer, she lifted her foot to his face, and he dutifully licked it clean, tasting his own salty semen. "Thank you for that," she cooed. "I just wanted to get it off my chest." She winked, leaned forward to kiss him, then finished off her beer. "Join me in the shower?"

That night, Helen's clean-smelling head snuggled into his chest, Jason's head swam. I'm fine with my own cum, he thought, but could I really handle someone else's? And not only the cum, but the cock itself, and the whole process of bringing a man to orgasm. I don't know if I could. But if she wants it... Jason tried to imagine himself kneeling, looking up at a big hard member, lapping its balls and taking it in his mouth. He fell asleep that way, images of veiny shafts and thick cum swirling through his mind.

To be continued...