All Comments on 'Jason's problem Ch. 04'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Liam73Liam73over 4 years ago
Good

This is getting really hot and steamy. Dont stop to soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good story, but Dr. Wood should help Jason more with his mom...

A very good story, but Dr. Wood should help Jason more with his mom, just like in your previous story (Erik's Transformation). She should draw his attention more often to the beauty of the mother's pussy and her protruding clitoris, so that the boy would want to tease her. Then mommy would be more embarrassed and excited, and her beautiful pussy would produce more juice. And everyone would be happy.

travibetravibeover 4 years ago
Excellent

I have been wanting this 4th chapter for what seems like forever, and I am not disappointed! Great story! Keep the writing coming!

Liam73Liam73over 4 years ago
More hot unprotected sex

Let mommy begind to crave hot unpretected sex and let her be happy

Liam73Liam73over 4 years ago
Next chapter?

So this Is It?. Ore du you have a new chapter to use soon.

nik314nik314over 4 years agoAuthor
The next chapter

It takes a while to write the next chapter, so be patient. I hope you won't be disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story love it

l love the way you write the detail.. l think its really generous of you to submit them. thank you for all your time, effort and your wonderful imagination..

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Nothing to say but...

... HOT, HOT, HOT!

DOGGY STYLE, please.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Once the mother accepted her sexuality, there is no stopping her. When she decides to stop lying to herself, she will learn that "the truth will set you free".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES