Jason's problem Ch. 05

Story Info
The hot mom enjoyed very much of full penetrating.
4.1k words
4.73
86.1k
117

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
856 Followers

At exactly 20.00 p.m. Dr. Wood entered the Logan family house. She didn't forget to pick up some groceries for Jason and Kelly. Although it was evening, it was very hot and Dr. Wood was lightly sweating in her summer dress, so she was not surprised to find both of them naked on the couch watching TV. However, when Kelly got up, Dr. Wood could see that Kelly had on some yellow panties.

"Why do you wear panties when you know it's not allowed?" Dr. Wood asked in a serious voice.

"Oh, it's only temporary," Kelly replied quickly, justifying herself. She glanced at Jason for help and added, "Jason allowed me; I asked him."

"Is it true, Jason?" Dr. Wood looked at Jason in question.

"Yes, Dr. Wood. When mom finally stood up from the carpet there was so much cum in her pussy that chunks of it just fell out to the floor. She was making a mess and leaving a trail of cum as she walked!" Jason answered.

"Yes... I tried squeezing my vaginal muscles to keep it in there, but it was no good. My pussy was so stretched out and so full that semen just kept dripping down my legs and onto the floor!" Kelly confirmed his words with a slight nod of her head.

"So, I allowed mom to put some tiny sexy panties, just temporary," Jason gave his final explanation.

A glance at Dr. Wood told Kelly she was pleased with their answer. When Kelly started to approach Dr. Wood to get groceries, Dr. Wood noticed Jason really chose a very skimpy little thong. It was two sizes too small, so small that it hardly covered Kelly's mound, even stretched as wide as the fabric would go. A tell-tale damp patch on the crotch marked the front. Her big plump pussy lips were clearly outlined thru the thin material. Her freshly trimmed pussy hair was plainly visible above the top of the fabric. As Kelly walked. her small panties started to creep into her crevices, and soon they had slipped inside one side of her pussy lips. After the third step her second moist pussy lip popped free into view as her little crotch panel went deep inside her pussy crevices. When Kelly turned around holding the groceries, Dr. Wood noticed that the thong was pulled up between her round, large, and firm ass cheeks. Obviously, all of it made Kelly feel even more exposed and Dr. Wood had to admit that it looked incredibly sexy!

"Very good," Dr. Wood finally sighed in relief. "Then everything is fine. I hope we can start a new session now."

Kelly trembled as she realised what was next and readily started to slip her small damp panties off. She practically had to peel them off her sodden pussy crevices and Dr. Wood smiled to herself as she breathed in the unmistakable aroma of a Kelly's arousal. Kelly looked very excited, her pussy lips plumped out, swollen and rosy, and her large clitoris popped out like a button. It was not a surprise - everything that had happened earlier that day was not only vivid in Kelly's mind but was still leaving her tingling. Kelly was excited and she wondered what Dr. Wood meant when she said that she was pleasantly surprised that Kelly had so much untapped sexual potential and that this gave them plenty of opportunities to explore and experiment sexually!

"Kelly, are you having any pain in your leg muscles now?" Dr. Wood asked and interrupted Kelly's thoughts.

"Yes, a little... but don't worry Dr. Wood, I can stand it!" It was clear that Kelly didn't want to complain about the pain.

Dr. Wood smiled. She was very pleased with Kelly's constant readiness and willingness to fulfill her duty.

"As we all know, you've been trying hard these days to help Jason. So, it's natural to get tired of being on top after a while," Dr. Wood grinned, showing understanding.

Kelly's face blushed at these words from embarrassment as it was obvious that she could not control her lust and passion. She was becoming aware of how her body was responding to Jason's therapy. She was not feeling any discomfort; she was just feeling very horny. Obviously, she succumbed to her lust for her son's huge cock.

"Don't worry, mommy," Dr. Wood continued, "I'm sure we can find a position so you'll be more comfortable, without pain in your leg muscles."

Kelly just nodded, nervous and apprehensive, not knowing what to expect next.

"How about you get down onto the floor instead of Jason?" Dr. Wood said softly.

"Should I lie down or what?" Kelly asked. She imagined lying on her back on the floor, her legs spread open for Jason.

"No, some other time, mommy. Now, come over here and position yourself on your hands and knees!" Dr. Wood instructed.

Kelly's already flushed face blushed even more. She gasped in shock when she realized what Dr. Wood was implying. It was humiliating and so arousing.

"Do you mean that I should take... errr... the doggy position?" Kelly asked excitedly. She recalled how she loved to be fucked from behind, it was her favorite way. Simultaneously she sensed the fucking she had before was nothing compared to what was going to happen!

"Yes, mommy. You must rest your legs muscles. Also, this is absolutely the best position to consider if the man is overly large and thick, like your son is. On all fours, your body is more aligned and Jason's cock can penetrate you deeper, with less discomfort, " Dr. Wood explained with smile. What Dr. Wood didn't explain to her was that when Kelly assumed this position, she had given up all control! Also, Dr. Wood knew nothing was more erotic than when the hot, huge-breasted mom present herself on all fours.

Kelly nodded in response and did as directed. Her swollen slit appeared between the tops of her thighs as she got down on all fours. She stuck her tight, taut and firm ass up in the air. Unconsciously, she wiggled it suggestively at Jason and dropped her head down and waited.

"Press your tits against the floor," Dr. Wood told her and gently pushed her shoulders down so that her tits and face was near the floor. "Keep your ass high!"

Kelly did as she was told. She realized that she was exposed and available in a way that she had never even imagined! As if that was not enough, Dr. Wood added, "Spread your legs, honey!"

Kelly moved her knees apart, though they shook convulsively. Her entire pussy was displayed, its center rosy and wet. Globs of her pussy juices clung to the meaty folds.

"Good mommy," Dr. Wood praised her and took great pleasure in noticing that Kelly had reflexively wiggled her ass again. Clearly, she just waiting to be fucked.

Jason couldn't believe it was happening. He looked down at his mom's big plump ass in the air. With her legs now parted wide, it provided an outstanding view for him. He could clearly see the smooth, darkish pink of her engorged pussy lips and the delicate folds of her inner labia. His mom looked divine!

"You are so fucking beautiful, mom! And you are so very wet!" Jason declared. Kelly cringed in embarrassment at hearing his observation. However, with a quiet mewl, she seductively wiggled her ass again to signal he could begin.

"Yes, Jason. Your mom is dripping wet, she is no doubt overstimulated and ready. Her vulva is so full and puffy, her pussy is inflamed and nicely lubricated! Your horny mom needs a big cock to fill her up," Dr. Wood said smiling at Jason and added, "Press your cock head into the folds of mom's pussy, against her tight opening. But don't penetrate her yet, go easy on your mom."

Jason did as he was told and Kelly mewed like a kitten as she felt his huge cock head gently rubbing her bare pussy, already so wet and aroused. With each stroke of his cock head, her pussy was leaking more and more of her juices. She wiggled her ass again in delight and grunted softly. "Ahhh... I love that!"

Jason couldn't wait any longer, he had to fuck mom's pussy! He pressed harder against her entrance, but obviously his big cock met with firm resistance. He looked over at Dr. Wood, asking for help.

"Jason, I told you, you are huge, so go easy on your mom. Give her time to adjust to your girth," Dr. Wood instructed him. "First, spread her ass cheeks with your hands. Then you must apply more pressure, slowly rotating your hips to burrow your cock head inside of her wet pussy, further and further..."

Again, Kelly felt Jason's hands on her round ass, softly squeezing and massaging them. She felt the blunt end of his cock pressing against her swollen labia. Jason rotated his hips, pressing harder in until the head popped into her pussy. Kelly moaned and took a deep breath as he probed her twat and her body accepted him, adjusting to his presence by stretching around his girth. Then Jason pulled completely out and, grabbing his cock with his right hand, rubbed up and down her pussy lips, deliberately catching her swollen clit. Dr. Wood could see his cock was coated with Kelly's juices and she was pleased. Kelly moaned in anticipation and Jason pushed forward, but this time his cock didn't encounter any resistance. He was amazed when he slid in his mom's wet pussy much more easily, so he repeated it several times. Dr. Wood noticed that Jason penetrated her deeper and deeper each time, but Kelly didn't protest. She felt incredibly full as he moved inside her; she loved it, she needed it. As he moved, she was so tight she could feel the pulsing veins of his bare cock scraping along her vaginal walls. He gently pushed more in as Kelly adjusted to his huge circumference. As he was penetrating her with increasing ease, her massive tits swung back and forth below her, with the nipples brushing against the carpet under her. The deeper he penetrated her, the more Kelly moaned. She started cumming on his thick cock before he completely penetrated her.

"Mommy cums hard and fast," Dr. Wood noticed. It was apparent that she was pleased by Kelly's progress. She was more vocal now than the last time they had session, and obviously it was turning Jason on.

"Yes, I can feel her pussy spasm around my cock so violently, one after another," Jason whimpered in bliss.

"Don't let her descend completely, just continue to fuck her!" Dr. Wood advised Jason.

Jason did as Dr. Wood said. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm, which seemed to last minutes. Also, he began to jackhammer her tight pussy deeper and deeper as his big cock head tugged her lips along with it on each stroke, like it was pulling her inside out. Kelly continued to make those incoherent sounds that Dr. Wood recognized as the sounds of a happy, submissive slut getting the big, hard cock she needed so badly.

"Uh... uh... his cock feels so good inside me. Uh... uh... I love it," Kelly admitted unconsciously as he finally sank all his cock into her. She could feel the pressure on her cervix. She had never felt penetration like this before. It was just so long! Her head came up, her mouth widened into a long gasp of pleasure and satisfaction, her total surrender to her son behind her was complete. It was then that she realized she had absolutely no control over the mount. But she loved it, she had never experienced such sexual gratification and thankfulness.

Moments later Kelly was rapidly approaching another exquisite climax. She lost control and with a satisfied moan she pushed herself backward wanting more skewering on his cock. Her eyes glazed over with lust as the sensations of being so full flowed through her body. Up to now, Kelly had no idea that she could even react this way during sex. But now she did know, and she was very happy that she could reach such intensity. Jason grunted too. His cock was as hard as hard could be, pressing into his mom's cervix. He stopped movement and savored the moment. The feeling was exquisite, his mom so wet and hot, but was still tight so he could feel the walls of his mom's pussy caressing his cock while she orgasmed! His face had a look of extreme pleasure upon it as he looked at Dr. Wood for a moment, and then back toward his mom's buttocks, obviously pleased with himself so far.

It was a couple of minutes before Kelly finally calmed down and Jason gripped the globes of her ass as tightly as he could, digging his fingers into her pale flesh. He started to slowly penetrate the big-titted hot mom from behind again, and Dr. Wood smiled with pleasure as she observed Kelly's reactions. Kelly abandoned any hope of remaining stoic and proper. She obviously could not resist her son's young huge cock, so Dr. Wood used the opportunity to encourage him to go further with his hot mom, "Jason, you can gently caress and squeeze your mom's huge tits from behind. And you can pull quite hard on her nipples. Your mom needs that stimulation! It will help her reach orgasm easier, more frequently and with more intensity, making more pussy juices for your cock head!"

Jason accepted immediately Dr. Wood's proposal without waiting for his mom's approval and before she could respond or react. He moved both hands up from his mom's round buttocks and leaned over her. He studied her body as his hands roamed freely over, in and around it for the first time, bringing 'mmms...' and 'aaahs...' from her. Then he moved his hands along his mom's sides and beneath her chest. Soon he was fondling a huge breast in each of his hands and his long fingers manipulating her hard nipples. He mauled them, alternating between squeezing her whole tits, letting their excess volume mash between his fingers, and pinching and pulling on her nipples, making his mom moan even louder.

"Oh, am I wrong about any of that? Did I want him to touch me like that? Is his touch exciting me?" Kelly asked herself and immediately she tried to justify herself. "I had no time to react. I feared for his health." Very soon Kelly forgot about all these questions and surrendered to lust again. This time it seemed like she was capitulating willingly and with a great deal of enthusiasm. Swallowing deeply, she ran her tongue around her lips; there was no denying that her son was good! The lust-maddened hot mom started to moan incoherently, her sharp high moans were replaced by low sounds of an animal in heat.

Jason loved those low, wrenching, climactic sounds his mom made. He was thinking how great it was to penetrate such a beautiful woman like his mom was! His left hand once again found her full round nipple and rolled it between his fingers, pinching lightly as he pulled on it.

"Uh... uh... I love it," Kelly admitted out loud. Obviously, she enjoyed it! And obviously she felt hungry for more of his touch.

At the same time, Dr. Wood noticed that it wasn't therapy more. It was real lovemaking. Kelly's enthusiasm was intoxicating, she was really getting into it. Her loud moan of approval 'oooh' and 'oh yahs' while Jason fucked her pussy was confirming it. Then Jason began to increase the rhythm. Kelly was wet as never before and she could hear the slurping, popping, snapping and more sounds coming from herself for the first time. She didn't know earlier that her pussy could make all those sounds. She lifted her head and sighed with satisfaction as she indulged in a new massive orgasm.

"Oh... ah... oh that's it! I'm coming! I'm coming again! Yesss... yesss...Don't stop, please! Don't stop!" Kelly blurted. She threw her head back, violently trembling as Jason felt her pussy begin to clinch down on his probing cock.

Dr. Wood waited while Kelly calmed down, but her breathing had turned into constant moans and grunts. She turned her head side to side and moved her arms up to the sides of her head grabbing into the carpet. Finally, Kelly opened her eyes and at that point Dr. Wood noticed with excitement, "Oh Jason, this is amazing! You are doing a great job. But, as I said earlier, I'm pleasantly surprised that your mom has so much untapped sexual potential. Obviously, with your help your mom can greatly expand her orgasmic acumen to greater heights! Your mommy loves it!"

Kelly blushed, but moaned in pleasure, rolling her eyes back into her head. Dr. Wood stated it as the simple truth and Kelly had to admit herself that Dr. Wood was right.

Jason was so proud, and he continued to fuck his hot mom with new enthusiasm. Again, his huge cock was slowly going in and out of her puffed lips. Kelly moaned and shuddered with satisfaction and Jason started to fuck her harder and faster. As Jason was fucking his mom from behind, Dr. Wood was focused on Kelly's hot body. Her tits were flopping side to side, up and down, bouncing all around. She was gritting her teeth, her hand gripping the carpet, her facial expression grimacing while tossing her head up and down, side to side. With every stroke, Jason pulled out until only his cock head was in her pussy slit, then fucked all the way back into her vaginal canal. She was feeling and enjoying every square inch of his massive long cock going in, out and back in again.

"Ohh, it is like he is putting his entire arm inside of me!" Kelly moaned as Jason was stretching her pussy beyond belief.

"Yes, mommy, your son is a really big boy! His huge cock can touch a sensitive place deeper inside you than anyone's ever been to. I'm sure that the stretching and fullness of taking such a long thick cock is fantastic!" Dr. Wood agreed with her.

"Ah... yes... it's amazing!" Kelly replied. Then she moaned loudly as Jason accidentally angled his hips upward and Kelly for the first time felt his head brush past her cervix and lodge itself into a deep pocket of her vagina. Frightened, Jason angled his hips down, however Kelly dropped to her elbows and her lower back arched down deeply, making her hips tilt upwards. She moaned even louder as she changed angle of penetration again. Dr. Wood realized what Jason did accidentally, so she ordered to him "Jason, keep this direction of penetration, your mom loves it!"

Then Dr. Wood lowered and whispered into Kelly's ear, "I can bet he banged into your deepest spot! Not a lot of guys can reach that place."

"Mmm... ahhh... yesssss...," Kelly grunted, agreeing with Dr. Wood's statement, so Dr. Wood continued Jason's education in a slightly shaky voice. "Jason, you were actually pushing past your mom's cervix into the deepest part of her womanhood called the 'posterior fornix'. This structure, along with the 'anterior fornix' are the pouches of the vaginal canal and are adjacent to the cervix."

Jason nodded but it was obvious that he didn't comprehend what Dr. Wood was saying.

"As you know, inside the body of women, in a fully aroused state, the vagina is expanded and lengthened. Also, the uterus is pulled upward into the body, changing the position of the cervix. Also, space opens up away from the cervix, leaving room for penetration and friction. However, a small or average penis fails to reach the cervix and the anterior and posterior fornix areas of the vagina, leaving vital pleasure zones unstimulated," Dr. Wood explained further and paused a bit again.

"Yes, I can feel that!" Jason groaned as his whole body arched in need.

"I believe you, Jason. You are huge and your long cock can reach deep inside your mom's pussy easily," Dr. Wood confirmed.

"And I can feel the head of my cock received the intense stimulation!" Jason added.

"Yes, the walls of your mom's posterior fornix have a softer spongy, stretchy feeling that is different to the rest of your mom's vagina. That's why it's a pleasure spot for you. However, it's also a pleasure spot for your mom. She loves doggy position and deep penetration because she receives pleasure and enjoyment from stimulation of the posterior fornix. You noticed several minutes earlier, your mom lowered her shoulders a bit to put your huge cock at a more stimulating angle. Better to say, your mom adjusted the angle for the best and deepest penetration!" Dr. Wood said with a look of satisfaction on her face. She continued, "The orgasms that result from stimulation of the fornices are thought to be distinct from the orgasms that result from stimulation of the clitoris, but some women who have experienced them say that they are similar in sensation to orgasms achieved by G-spot stimulation, while others say that they are more intense. The anterior fornix isn't as deep as the posterior fornix, and isn't as intensely stimulating to the penis. The posterior fornix is known as an intense pleasure zone in many women. It's around an inch deeper than the anterior fornix and, when penetrated, it can give a woman the feeling of extremely deep penetration, and in some women like your mom is, it is more sensitive than the clitoris or G-spot. During sexual intercourse in the missionary position, the tip of the penis reaches the anterior fornix, while in the rear-entry position it reaches the posterior fornix!"

nik314
nik314
856 Followers
12