Jason's problem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... ohh... I'm cumming!" Kelly admitted for the first time and her eyes roll up in her head as a huge pulsating orgasm roared through her body.

Dr. Wood waited for a few minutes while Kelly finally calmed down enough to hear her, "Kelly, you should be sliding up and down slowly on his cock, you will better lubricate his glans in that way."

Mostly unaware of what Dr. Wood was saying, Kelly replied, "Yes, Dr. Wood," and slowly rose up almost all the way off his cock. Just the underside of his glans came into view, enabling Dr. Wood to notice how wet Kelly was. She was almost gushing at this point and Jason's cock was fully covered in her wetness.

"Oh, you are doing great, mommy! His beautiful cock is literally glistening with your lubrication!" Dr. Wood praised her.

Kelly gasped and slowly thrust herself down again. Then she began to lift her body up and down on Jason's huge cock and Jason could see the pink membranes of mom's labia appearing and disappearing as she slid up and down on his long cock. Kelly leaned forward a bit, her hands grabbing Jason's chest for balance and immediately she felt that pleasurable jolt of electricity in her loins. His cock now rubbed against her G spot mercilessly!

"Aaaaah..." Kelly groaned, she couldn't hide her excitement. Obviously, she was on the edge on her second orgasm. Jason felt the muscles of her pussy spasm and contract around his cock. At that point a huge orgasm sent wave after wave of pure pleasure through her body. She groaned loudly again and began screaming. At the same time, Jason's cock exploded inside of her and she could feel the heat from his seed as it filled her too!

Moments passed without either moving or saying anything, while the last vestige of Kelly's orgasm faded from her stomach. She was feeling incredible pleasure from the extreme stretch that her vagina was undergoing and she resisted the urge to thank Jason. Dr. Wood just smiled at her with approval then she slowly left the house.

**

Dr. Wood waited patiently for the late afternoon session. She had deliberately left them alone all afternoon to make them feel free.

"Tell me, how did you two spend last five hours alone?" Dr. Wood wanted to know what happened while she was absent.

Kelly paused while she considered how to articulate her statement.

"Err... Jason had erections a few times... more precisely, three times," Kelly began, uncertainty in her voice.

"Three times! Your son is really potent and full of sexual energy. He must be extremely horny and aroused by your presence. Or, I better say, by your hot body," Dr. Wood noticed with smile and a moment later asked, "Did you masturbate him or...?"

"Err... I figured..." Kelly was confused by Dr. Wood's words. "I figured... it was better for his health to allow him to penetrate me, better than just masturbate him or give him oral," Kelly finally answered shyly. Then she added, obviously trying to justify herself, "You said this morning that I don't have to limit myself to just two penetrations during the day."

"Of course, mommy. I'm glad to hear that you allowed him to immerse his cock in your healing pussy juices extra time," Dr. Wood praised her.

"And... I tried to postpone his orgasm and hold his cock head in my pussy more than just 15 minutes," Kelly continued and blushed, aware that Dr. Wood knew what the real reason was. The days past from their first encounter and Dr. Wood knew it was because of her natural extreme sexual desire, and doubt. Turning to look down at Kelly, she saw her in a whole new light. She gazed into Kelly's eyes and saw the awakened lust, love, and passion that were harbored there for her son and his huge cock. Kelly was turned on, her large chest heaving with her quickened breathing and it was more than obvious that she wanted so badly to please herself.

"Great! When I recommended 15 minutes of penetration, I thought minimum 15 minutes. The longer the better!" Dr. Wood agreed. Not wanting to further upset her, Dr. Wood added, "Oh mommy, your big boy is so hard, I think he's barely waiting to immerse his huge cock in your warm wet pussy. Are you ready, mommy?"

"Ahh... yes... I am," Kelly answered, trying to hide her excitement, as she felt her heart race in her chest. She readily went to the bedroom, but Dr. Wood actually had what proved to be a much better idea.

"Why don't you just do it here, on the floor?" Dr. Wood asked, smirking naughtily.

At first Kelly was mildly shocked at the suggestion, yet strangely excited too, "What! On the carpet? We can't do that!"

"Why not? Relax! No one except me is going to notice you doing it. And it'll save you the time of going to your bedroom. Also, it'll be kind of fun anyway, don't you think?" Dr. Wood giggled at the naughtiness of the idea nevertheless.

"Yes...," Kelly responded obediently by moaning softly and rubbing her warm thighs unconsciously.

Obviously, Kelly was a bit confused, so Dr. Wood did not waste time teasing her more. Instead she ordered Jason, "Lay here, mom's big boy."

Jason readily laid down on the floor, and Kelly immediately stood over him, a foot on each side of his hips. Obviously, she was not confused now. Then she slowly lowered herself down on his huge cock. She split apart as he entered her and then she stopped. Even after two days of frequent intercourse with him, she still felt his huge cock opening her and her pussy stretching to accommodate it.

"Oh that's so nice, mom," Jason urged as Kelly began grinding her hips back and forth and her pussy muscles rippled impossibly around his cock.

Kelly just moaned and, looking Jason in the eyes, started to move up and down on him using her powerful leg muscles to do so. She knew how Jason liked to watch his long cock slide in and out of her hot pussy. However, his big cock head was finding her G spot with every plunge, so after a just few minutes of penetration Kelly had her first orgasm, followed by a long and muffled moan of pleasure.

"Mmmm... well done, mommy," Dr. Wood praised her and added looking at Jason, "Your mom came quickly, coating your cock with her healing cum. This is very important to heal your cock head and you have to appreciate that."

"Yes, of course," Jason answered frankly.

During that time Kelly was breathing heavily and her body was pulsing hard. Finally she calmed down. But she didn't keep moving on his cock.

"Is your pussy sore, mommy? It looks kind of red and swollen," Dr. Wood asked worried.

"No, no," Kelly replied quickly. "My pussy feels fine. Just my leg muscles... are strained."

"Ohhh... this is expected... all day you are relentlessly pumping his cock in the squatting position. This position really works the legs and can get tiring for a woman. We need to find a better position for you. Get down so that your knees are on the bed. Also, you can put your hands on his chest, shoulders or the bed to steady yourself or you can just put them on your thighs," Dr. Wood suggested, apparently pleased with Kelly's response. She was afraid that the problem was her pussy soreness.

Kelly obediently did as she asked. She straddled him with her legs either side of his waist so that her knees were on the bed. Then she rested her hands on his chest, steadying herself.

"Now it's better ... and more comfortable," she confirmed, adjusting her position. However, his cock pulled out a bit as she kneeled and leaned forward. He was about half way in and Kelly moaned, frustrated as she felt emptiness in her pussy and somewhat disappointed that the fucking had stopped.

It got even worse when Dr. Wood instructed, "Get up a little, honey!" Kelly moved up till only his huge cock head was in her hot pussy. She was breathing heavily now, and she was very confused and frustrated.

Dr. Wood waited a moment or two and then continued on, "Mommy, his cock head is immersed in your wet pussy... that's fine... but... he will not be able to ejaculate in this way. I mean, there is no way to stimulate his cock enough to cause his orgasm."

Dr. Wood paused and waited for some reaction from Kelly. This time Kelly's mood seemed different, she still seemed a bit frustrated, but her body, already highly aroused, reacted to the opportunity Dr. Wood offered. Looking into Dr. Wood 's eyes, Kelly arched her back and started slowly moving her pelvis forward and backwards, moaning and nodding her head in agreement.

"Ahhh... yes. What should I do?" Kelly asked, although she did not know exactly Dr. Wood was offering.

"Oh...well, can I suggest that you allow him, instead of you, err... to raise his hips and pump his cock into your pussy? So you can rest your sore muscles," Dr. Wood said lightly, impatiently expecting Kelly's reaction. She knew it would mean Kelly allowing him to fuck her!

Fear, confusion, panic, lust, excitement... all those emotions and more overcame Kelly. For a few seconds she was frozen in place.

"Instead of me? Yes... It's true... in this very comfortable position I can rest my sore muscles," Kelly confessed. "Well, if you think it will help Jason to cum..." She was entirely unaware of what she had just said. But, she wanted this big, thick cock! Oh, how she wanted that big cock now! It was a horrible thing to admit to herself, but it was true!

Jason couldn't believe it. His mom allowed him to fuck her! He looked at Dr. Wood and she just nodded with smile. His heart was pounding in his throat as he began to pump his cock into his mom's pussy slowly from underneath her. He could feel the sexual tension in his mom's body relax just a bit as she started to moan throatily from pleasure. His assuredness was growing fast and he started to fuck her harder and faster. Kelly growled, her hands grasping his shoulders to hold herself in place. She loved this feeling, the frictional warmth radiating through her hips and lower belly. Each time his cock pulled out of her it was glistening with her juices, she was sopping wet. Having already come five times that day, Jason was able to keep going without fear that the fucking would end too quickly. So he took the initiative. He ran his hands over her soft naked body, up her long silky smooth legs and over her thighs, placing finally them on her round bottom, giving it a good massage and squeezing gently whenever he found a particularly sensitive spot. He loved the firmness of his mom's shapely ass cheeks as he tightened them. For the first time Kelly felt Jason's hands on her ass, touching her in a sexual way. She looked at him with blurry eyes but didn't protest, she just moaned uncontrollably. Her body was writhing, unable to handle the sensations and the intense pleasure shooting through her pussy. So Jason continued to hold her curvy buttocks apart as he fucked her hard.

The sight of his cock pistoning in and out of the mom's hot pussy was mesmerizing for Dr. Wood. "Just keep it up, Jason! You're doing so good and I'm sure you enjoy it as much as your mommy does," Dr. Wood praised him, but she didn't miss the opportunity to make known how Kelly enjoyed the feeling of him entering her.

"Mommy, you can also find that by leaning forwards or backwards, you can change the angle of entry," Dr. Wood suggested to her.

Kelly nodded, leaned forwards and moaned with pleasure. In new position, she could feel the soft skin of her belly pressed against his stomach and her huge tits lowered until they were barely touched his chest. And also her clit was now completely exposed and she could feel his pubic bone rubbing against her clit with every movement and every stroke. She tossed her head back and forth, her pussy was throbbing and her belly was tight as her pussy prepared to explode.

As her asshole begin to throb violently, puckering in and out, Dr. Wood asked expectantly, "Are you going to come for your son again, mommy?"

"Ah ah ... yes..." Kelly was barely able to sigh out. She was losing her grip on reality. Her nipples grew stiff and tingly, poking into her son's chest.

Her pussy started spasming, uncontrollably contracting around the steely length of her son's cock. But Jason didn't stop, his monstrous organ continued to ram into her willing pussy, slamming faster into her with his long thick cock and pulling her wet pussy lips apart. The strokes were incredibly deep and satisfying and Kelly felt herself getting ready to cum again. Shamelessly the horny mother gasped, "Ahhh... I'm gonna cum... again! Ahhh... what a big, beautiful cock!"

"Yes, do it mommy, cum hard! Cum for your son, he loves when you cum on his huge cock," Dr. Wood encouraged her.

Over the next ten minutes, Kelly seemed to be in constant climax, huge orgasms rolling and rolling, crashing and battering through her. Evidently she came countless times. Finally, Jason felt his cum building in him, from his toes to the top of his head.

"Ah ahh... I'm cumming,... I'm going to explode!" Jason announced as he looked up at the Dr. Wood, still trying to hold back his cum.

"It's going to be okay... Just let it happen," Dr. Wood instructed. The incredible energy flowing between them was so evident. She knew from his body and facial expressions that he had reached the point of no return.

Jason began to forcefully thrust his hips forward, then he got into his short strokes. He pumped Kelly's pussy with fast thrusts, searching for the friction to give him the relief that he so desperately needed. Dr. Wood knew he needed just a last push to set him over the edge, so she continued to talk pure filth to him, "Fuck mommy's pussy harder, honey. Fill your mommy with all that hot cum of yours. She wants that! And satisfy her like she's never been satisfied before!"

He began to grunt loudly and his cock spasmed as the wet, sticky cum blasted out in long ropes into Kelly's cervix. His spasms lasted for a good 30 seconds, coating Kelly's vaginal walls and flooding her with his huge load. The warm spot inside her grew as he emptied himself into her, and that was all Kelly needed to start her final climax. Her body shook with pleasure as her sensitive pussy started the long slide down to orgasmic pleasure, sucking and squeezing as if trying to get every drop of sperm from him.

The sensations lasted for a few minutes as they breathed hard and fast, joined together by cock and pussy. Now Kelly was lying completely across him until Jason slowly pulled his wet cock out of Kelly's stretched pussy hole. Kelly gave a little gasp of disappointment and collapsed on the floor next to Jason. She sat there, legs apart, sweaty and spent. Her pussy felt so empty and open and the juices of their orgasms began to ooze out, drenching the carpet. Dr. Wood bent down between Kelly's legs and took a closer look, "Oh Jason, it looks like you needed that! What a nice big sticky load! Did you enjoy it? "

"Ah, yes. Mom was so amazing and made me feel so good about everything. She was so tight down below... The tightness and the feel of her warm wet pussy was so fantastic!"Jason blurted out. He didn't hide his excitement.

"What about you? Did you enjoy it, mommy?" Dr. Wood asked in a teasing voice.

"Ahhh... yes!" Kelly whispered. She lay there thinking about what had just happened.

"Really?" Dr. Wood pretended not to believe that it was.

"Yesss... It was great! I have never been fucked like that before!" Kelly burned with shame when she realized what she said.

"Don't be embarrassed, dear. Jason certainly showed lots of stamina this time, so I trust you!" Dr. Wood said with smile. Her words let Kelly relax a bit knowing her reactions were normal to Dr. Wood.

"You should be grateful, " Dr. Wood added.

"Ahhh... thank you, Jason," Kelly sputtered out, melting, fuzzy-headed.

Then Dr. Wood stood up and said, "Jason, I am pleasantly surprised that your mom has so much untapped sexual potential. This, of course, gives us plenty of opportunities to explore and experiment sexually! That's very important for your treatment."

Kelly found herself deeply ashamed, blushing red, trying to work out what Dr. Wood said. However, no matter how hard she wanted it, Dr. Wood gave no further explanation.

"See you soon, in the evening session... errr... for about two hours. Have a rest, you need it!" Dr. Wood added and left.

To be continued...

12