All Comments on 'Jason's problem Ch. 05'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ummm...what about:

Dr. Wood? Shouldn't she get some action here? Rub her cunt? Clean up Kelly or Jason? it's still hot, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

wheres the to be continued????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gonzo

Stupid premise. Fungus? It's just dumb and boring. What doctor would do this? Just dumb.

cb1251cb1251over 4 years ago
to the 2 anonymous commenters:

1 ) if such a dubious premise, have you been reading since chapter 1?

2) looking at the date stamp on this most recent chapter, and the interval between the prior one, give the author some time to continue

And yes, once the original therapy is completed, I'd imagine Dr Wood might cross some boundaries herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story...

Great story! Keep writing and don't worry about some people complaining. Your stories are for connoisseurs ;-) It would be nice if Dr. Wood gave more instructions to Jason's mother to embarrass her and excite her even more. For example, that Kelly would show her swollen clitoris more often to her son, or that she would walk naked and in high heels during ovulation. Jason could fuck her then many times during the day. She would definitely be scared of the possibility of pregnancy, but paradoxically it would excite her very much. Jason and Dr. Wood would certainly be pleased.

Liam73Liam73over 4 years ago
Love the story.

I love the story. More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ohh wonderful.. love it

thank you again for your energy, imagination, the time you take for the detail.. you write like l think l would like to if l had your imagination.. thank you. please keep writing..

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
I'm liking this...

...but the therapy needs to include anal to fully prepare mommy for total submission to her son.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good series. Just waiting for the son to take full control of his mother, who wants to be totally submissive to her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES