Jason's problem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Jason grunted. He'd never felt anything so enjoyable in his life. He gripped her soft buttocks with both hands, trying to pull her even further on to him with each stroke. He pushed all the way in, to the end of him mom's pussy, to the deepest of the deep spots! Kelly moaned her pleasure with each push of his cock as her body was now pushing back to drive him deeper. It was feeding her frenzy, driving her to be more vocal in uncontrolled excitement, as she felt and enjoyed the penetration of his huge cock spreading her pussy and bottoming out inside her. Every muscle in her body seized up. Her next huge orgasm came without warning and Kelly clenched him from her fornix down the entire length of her vagina.

"I can notice that your mom's orgasms are much harder if you stimulate the back of her posterior fornix when you fuck her!" Dr. Wood said with a sigh as she finished the explanation.

It was obvious, Kelly orgasmed and climaxed continually! She had never felt the type of orgasms she was having. It was so forceful, so primal, that she almost blacked out. She squeezed Jason's cock so hard that he could not resist. With a guttural cry he exploded too! His cock was pulsing, erupting load after load of warm sperm, filling his mom up with so much sperm that it started coming out of her pussy and landing on the carpet. He'd never cum like this. He collapsed onto mom's body and panted as his cock gave a few last jerks within her.

"Are you alright, lovers?" Dr. Wood asked softly as she brushed the hair from Kelly's face. "Did he hurt you, mommy?"

"Ahhh... no, no, not at all... I love the feeling of his huge cock inside me. So deep... He reached places I haven't been touched before!" Kelly admitted as she breathed heavily in her excitement and had a dreamy look on her face. She loved not only the sensations that come with packing her pussy absolutely full but knowing that her son was using her for his relief and pleasure.

"Kelly, these places are called fornix erogenous zones. The fornix orgasms are more intense than normal orgasms for some women, as I guess you can testify!" Dr. Wood stroked Kelly's body in a loving gesture.

"Ohh... yes, I can. I felt wonderful! He has made me cum so many times today I almost fainted," Kelly said and blushed. It became more and more difficult to conceal from Dr. Wood what felt good to her.

Dr. Wood smiled. She knew the longer they practiced a 'therapy', the less distasteful it became for Kelly. Obviously, the repetition of 'therapy' sex began to make their physical intimacy seem natural to Kelly. Also, rather than diminish, the increased frequency only seemed to increase Kelly's interest in sex.

"After Jason was finished having you, I recommend you spend some time together, relaxing and reliving your shared experience," Dr. Wood said and left them. She was pleased, because she knew that that night, for the first time, Kelly would sleep the sleep of a well fucked woman.

To be continued

12