Jason's problem Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion.
4.2k words
4.65
57.3k
109

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nik314
nik314
858 Followers

Many thanks to Deborah Fogt for editing and improving this.

**

Dr. Wood was so pleased with Kelly and her reaction. The hot mom quite openly asked for the thermometer, naming it properly 'the butt plug'. In her aroused state, obviously all Kelly's inhibitions were gone. Dr. Wood watched with a smile on her face as Jason put the thermometer slowly back into Kelly's asshole and started to fuck her again. The hot mom was double-penetrated again, skewered in both holes.

"Oh yeeessss! I'm so full and I love the feeling. Fuck me, please make me cum, mummy needs to cum!" Kelly begged shamelessly. Her pelvis continued replying with graceful coital motions as her moan began to increase in intensity.

"Yes, mom. I know that. I like seeing how you orgasm. I like how you sound when you're nearly there. I like the look on your face when you cum, mom!" Jason confirmed. His cock had filled his mom completely, stretching her, owning her quivering pussy as he began to fuck her with long fast strokes.

"Jason, when you get close to cumming I want you to tell me. Ok?" Dr. Wood reminded him.

Jason just grunted and nodded. Dr. Wood noticed Kelly was gripping the bed sheets in her hands to anchor herself during the intense fucking she was receiving. Her massive tits bulging out either side of her chest as they were squashed against the bed.

The double pressure of cock in her cunt and thermometer in her ass made Kelly's arms begin to feel weak, and finally they gave out, dropping her head and shoulders down onto the bed. This changed the angle of Jason's cock into her pussy and, as her breathing became more labored and the circling and movement of her hips sped up, Dr. Wood knew the horny mommy was close again. Really, at that moment Kelly let out a guttural moan as she pushed her ass back harder onto Jason's cock! Her entire body shook and convulsed as she came again! She was yelling pretty loudly, even as she buried her head down into the mattress in order to keep as quiet as she could.

"Your mom is very vocal! She was really enjoying cumming time and again. You are doing good... really good, Jason!" Dr. Wood praised him. For Kelly the only thing left to do was to close her eyes and give in to his big, fat cock, panting and moaning to spur him on. She was just so sexy and very naughty, enjoying herself. Dr. Wood could watch this forever.

Over the next 20 minutes Jason continued to pound his mom hard as she continued to orgasm! Her slick pussy was awash with her own cum. All the time lots of sound variation were coming from Kelly. Big deep breaths 'ooohsss', 'aaahsss'! Series of short punctuated moans and phrases 'Oh, yes, oh, fuck, yes, oh'. Kelly wasn't sure why, but she began to love saying the hot things. Jason loved those sounds too because each sound was associated with an intense pleasure sequence, a sequence now happening so quickly that it all became sort of one huge, lush orgasm for his horny mom.

"Turn your mom over on her back. Fuck her in a missionary position so you can watch her face as you plunder her tight pussy with your big cock!" Dr. Wood instructed Jason.

Jason did as Dr. Wood asked and flipped his mom over. She fell back on her elbows and Jason lifted her knees and spread them wide apart.

"Put his lovely big cock back in your hungry pussy, honey," Dr. Wood now instructed Kelly, staring into her eyes.

Kelly reached down and willingly took his huge, hard cock in her right hand. It was slippery from her pussy juice and she gently tugged on his erection a few times. Then she guided it into her wet, warm pussy.

"Ooohhh," Kelly moaned. Dr. Wood noticed that Kelly had become quite sexually liberated in the last few days. For the first time her arm glided around Jason's shoulder, while her other hand slid down his strong back and grasped his muscular buttock. She pulled him towards her, driving his cock as deep into her pussy as she could. "Uh, uh... your cock feels so good. Ah, ah...You're so deep inside me. Oh, oh... I like it!" Apparently, she was free of the shackle! Then she wrapped her legs over his thighs, so that she had better leverage and could grind her pelvis against his while she used her hands to pull him tightly against her. "Ohhhh.... I love you, honey," she whispered into his ear.

"Jason, suck on your mom's nipples...bite them...it'll help her come quicker and harder!" Dr. Wood said hoarsely. Jason readily obliged.

Leaning forward, his face pressed against one of her soft globes, he took the big nipple in his mouth. His hands were on her breasts, gently massaging. Like a hungry baby, he sucked powerfully on her breast.

"Oh, yes, suck my tit," Kelly hissed, cupping her hands around her son's head. "You love to suck my tits, don't you, baby?"

Jason just whimpered into her breast, greedy for more of her ample tit. He sucked as much of her breast as he could into his mouth, letting his tongue flick across her erect nipple. Her body squirmed and she pushed her breast tight against Jason's face. Then he applied the same treatment to her other breast, sucking on the very tip of her extended nipple before sucking it hard then deep into his mouth.

After several minutes, Jason grunted and got up on his knees and put Kelly's legs up over his shoulders. Dr. Wood know that he was getting in even deeper this way, eliciting deeper moans from Kelly. Her breasts bounced wildly as his cock plunged into her, her pussy salivating as it was repeatedly penetrated.

Dr. Wood watched as Kelly shuddered and ground her pelvis upwards to push against Jason. "Oh honey, you're so deeeeep inside your mommy. You're making me cum again. Uh, uh, yeeesss... I'm cumming! Uh, uh, I love you! Aaahhh yes," moans of female arousal filled the room as Kelly worked herself on Jason's cock flexing her hips faster against him. Her hand squeezed his ass cheek and her moans reached a higher pitch. Her body tensed and Jason felt her pussy pulsated. She orgasmed again.

At the same time Jason felt himself near to exploding. "I'm close, Dr. Wood," he said as he stepped down the pace.

"Withdraw your cock and cum over your mom's body, over her face and tits so she wouldn't get pregnant by you," Dr. Wood whispered.

Reluctantly Jason pulled his cock out of Kelly's twitching and gaping channel and rearranged himself kneeling between the widespread thighs of his sexy, hot mom.

"Oh, nooo," Kelly moaned disappointedly as she felt a sense of emptiness in her pussy. Her facial expressions during the pull out of Jason's cock was something Dr. Wood liked to see. It was combination of light pain, frustration and a wanton, uncontrollable lust.

"Jerk him off, mommy. Your son needs to ejaculate!" Dr. Wood ordered.

His cock was covered in her juices and she could smell her sex on it. With trembling hands, she willingly started to stroke the huge, slippery cock of her son.

"Oh mom, it feels so good! I want cum all over you!" Jason whimpered as the wonderful sensations from her hands rushed all over his body.

After a dozen or so strokes back and forth, Jason finally started to erupt and his cock squirted his rich cum over Kelly's belly, tits, neck and finally her face. His cum was all over her hot body.

"Yes! Cum on me! Cum all over your mommy!" Kelly said in a soft and sexy voice. And then without hesitation, Kelly leaned forward and took Jason's still pulsating and squirting cock between her lips and sucked it deeply. Soon, her mouth was overflowing with hot semen as the white liquid was dripping from her chin. The hot mom employed all her skills to get as much of the sweet nectar as possible.

Dr. Wood had known well that Jason had big balls and was big cummer but even so, she was surprised at just how much there was of it. Even though Kelly swallowed as fast as she could, Jason's cum leaked out the sides of her mouth. Leaning backward, she pulled out his cock and gave it a few strokes as Jason continued to spray the rest of his sperm across his mom's body.

"Mmm... mommy likes your hot sperm," Dr. Wood noticed with smile as she watched how the hot mom was trying to swallow down each and every precious squirt.

Jason gave a sigh of relief, and then ran his finger through a thick white rivulet of cum on his mom's face and lifted it to her mouth.

"Ohhh honey, you taste so good!" she moaned sucking his cum-covered finger deep into her mouth.

**

The next morning Kelly woke about 10 a.m. Then the events of the night before came rushing back to her. She couldn't believe what she had gotten into. She was aware that she had a problem trying to control her libido. She was just so horny all the night. She admitted to herself that she wanted to be fucked by her son! She admitted to herself that all this thing was turning her, 'the proper mom' into a fuck-addicted whore. She smiled to herself as she felt a tingling sensation between her legs, realizing she could feel the dried sperm over her belly, breasts and face. Her heart started to pound at the thought of all that potent sperm her son ejaculated over her during the night. The taste of his semen still lingering in her mouth, driving her wild. He tasted so good and she loved the taste of his sperm in her mouth. Jason was sleeping near her, naked, uncovered, on his back, with his semi erect cock laying there. His cock looked so big lying there. So big and beautiful. She couldn't resist!

When Dr. Wood opened the door to Kelly's home and walked in, she heard Jason's moan from the bedroom. She went to look, and found the gorgeous hot mom kneeling completely naked with her right hand wrapped around base of Jason's cock. Dr. Wood saw clearly when Kelly lowered her face down and placed her cheek against it. She moved her head and let his cock graze her chin and her other cheek. At same time, her left hand reached in to fondle his huge balls. She gave Jason's testicles a light squeeze and he groaned. Then Kelly licked the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue and began kissing his cock. They were soft, gentle open-mouthed kisses, full of love, emotion and passion! Finally, Kelly took the fat swollen head into her mouth and she swirled her tongue over it. With her right hand she slowly started masturbating him. Jason was completely awake now and moaned again. He started thrusting his hips up in sync with his mom. It was turning Kelly on more and she slowly sucked more and more of him into her mouth, moaning around his cock, sending vibrations through him. The lust was evident on her face as she fellated him.

"Good morning, lovers," Dr. Wood greeted them and exclaimed. "What a way to start the day!" The smell of sex permeated Dr. Wood's senses more this time around.

Both of them only moaned in response! Kelly couldn't wait any longer. She had to have him in her cock hungry pussy again! Without releasing his cock, she moved and straddled him. Her pussy was hovering over his cock as her body craved to have his cock inside of her. She lowered her hips and, with her hand guiding him, the head of his cock slip into her. She moaned again reveling in the sensation.

"Kelly, did you spend the night with Jason?" Dr. Wood asked softly.

"Ahh... yes, he nearly wore me out last night. He fucked me incessantly. Firstly he fucked me a long time before we went to sleep. Then, in the middle of the night, he woke me with his cock hard again and needing more relief... In the morning before dawn, he woke up and fucked me again. After all that we have done, I'm a little tired," Kelly falsely complained. In fact, she was so horny that she couldn't stop riding Jason's long cock.

"Was Jason able to pull his cock out of your vagina before it erupted?" Dr. Wood asked Kelly, even as she noticed Kelly was covered in dried cum.

"Yes, barely ... but he was. He ejaculated shooting long streams of jism, covering my tits, mouth, forehead, nose... while running down my cheeks to my neck," Kelly answered, with lust, but also with a hint of disappointment on her face. Now, she was riding him harder and faster as he reached up and grabbed her hard nipples, occasionally pulling himself up to suck and bite on them.

"Well done, Jason! You have full control of your body," Dr. Wood praised him and then she asked Kelly, "Well, for the first time your son fucked you all night in your own bed! Are you satisfied?"

"Ah yes, I have never felt more deliciously satisfied in my life!" Kelly admitted sincerely and blurted, "But I need more... I need his cock again! Honey, I... I want you to do me from behind... Deep like before... I want to feel what you did to me again..."

Jason withdrew his cock and rolled his mom over. Then he quickly pulled her hips upward so she was now kneeling, but with her head resting on her forearms. Her wet pussy glistened with her copious lubrication. Dr. Wood watched as Kelly shuffled her legs apart and still leaning on her forearms, she arched her back inwardly to rotate her pelvis toward Jason invitingly. Jason pushed his cock head up and down the length of his mom's swollen pussy lips several times. Her clit was swollen too, so it was easy for him to get his cock head on it and just slightly massage it. Kelly began to moan uncontrollably, louder and louder, crying out as her orgasm built inside her.

"Oh, it feels so nice, mom. So warm and slippery. You are so hot!" Jason muttered honestly.

Jason pushed his cock into her wet and ready pussy. He watched as her inner labia stretched around his cock and then disappear back inside of her vagina. He withdrew partway and quickly pushed in even further!

"Ahhh... yeeesss, fuck your mom, honey. Fuck me hard. I like your big cock!" Kelly begged. She should be ashamed at what she desired, but she was absolutely resized alright. She was now a size addict, to be more precise! And now she couldn't quit thinking about her son's long, thick cock deep inside of her. Dr. Wood noticed Kelly's breathing had changed when his hands found her full heavy tits. She moaned when he rolled her big erect nipples between his fingers, pinching lightly as he pulled on it. She had also started driving her ass back towards him every time he pushed forward. She had a long, intense, shuddering orgasm and Dr. Wood could see Jason's cock coming out glistening with Kelly's cum.

He was impaling her on his giant cock, making loud sloppy sounds as his mom's pussy had become a tight ring around his fat cock. Then he stopped when he felt her cervix against his cock. Her passage was quivering around him already, massaging him even as he held still.

"Ahhh...yesss... oh that feels so good! Push it in deeper... yes! Shove it in, honey... as deep as you can. Mommy loves it," Kelly admitted out loud. She moaned in pleasure and gave in to the feeling of being completely filled with Jason's cock. Her wild-eyed and vocal response to his attentions further fueled his desire.

Jason knew what his hot mom liked. He knew how she liked deep penetration, so he pushed his hips upward and his huge cock head passed her cervix. For the second time he lodged himself deep within his mom's pussy canal, into her deepest spot - the 'posterior fornix'!

Kelly threw her head back and moaned in pleasure, "Ohhh...yesss... that's it... that's it... I'm so full, you are so deep! Oh, honey, I'm going to... going to cum... again! Please, don't stop, don't ever stop! Yes... that's it... just like that!"

Evidently the naughty, hot mom was in another world as she had one huge orgasm after another. Her body was convulsing and shuddering with the extreme pleasure her son gave her with every thrust. She grabbed at the sheets, her large breasts hanging below her, swinging and rubbing against the bed. Now Kelly didn't feel ashamed that her body betrayed her this way. She felt so nasty, so wanton, so filled with ecstasy at their incest fucking. She loved it all so much. She was horny constantly and just knew that she needed his huge cock.

"I'm going to come, mom. Should I pull out my cock?" Jason asked hoarsely as he felt all her vaginal muscles clenched around his cock, ending with a flutter deep inside.

"Ahhh... no, it's so nice, your big cock is so deep inside me. Don't pull out, please! You can cum inside me... it's ok. I want to feel it...again...cum inside of me... please!" Kelly begged. She had lost control and she couldn't stop grinding her pussy into Jason's cock.

"But mom, you aren't on the pill?! You can get pregnant!" Jason moaned.

"I don't care! I need your big cock deep inside me so you can cum inside me... It doesn't matter anymore. I love you and I don't care if you make me pregnant... I want your baby, Jason. Just cum inside me!" Kelly repeated seductively at him.

Almost instantly, Jason ejaculated copiously. He erupted in her unprotected womb filling her up with a nice big load of his potent sperm.

Kelly's face was in pure ecstasy. The thought of him making her pregnant just added to the lust building in her body. She was having an intense orgasm again while being filled to the brim with Jason's hot, potent sperm. His cock was pumping and squirting all the hot semen deeply into her pussy canal, he was delivering sperm directly into her womb and that felt heavenly for her. Jason felt his mom's pussy clamped down hard on his contracting cock, pulling the thick cream swiftly through her cervix into her womb.

"Wow Kelly, I'm sure your hot pussy was thoroughly watered as your son's semen splashing all around your cervix! Evidently you soaked most of Jason's cum into your uterus when you orgasmed so hard because there was just a tiny trickle of sperm running out your pussy hole!" Dr. Wood noticed with pleasure. She knew full well that Kelly was in the most fertile part of her cycle and by evening she could count on her being pregnant, if she wasn't already.

Kelly just blushed. "Thank you, honey. I could feel you coming!...Ummmm!" she whispered looking at Jason with passion and horniness in her eyes. For her it felt so wonderfully taboo to think she was letting her own son intentionally impregnate her with his baby!

**

For the next three days, Dr. Wood left them alone to enjoy their time together. Every day Jason was tracking signs of fertility of his mom using various methods. Kelly would undergo systematic examinations three times a day and this made her got wet like a bitch in the heat all the time. She was simply such a hot, beautiful creature with the huge thermometer buried deeply in her amazing ass. During these three days the hot mom was in a state of constant arousal. They were insatiable for each other and they fucked multiple times during the day and night. Jason fucked his mom in every position, in every part of the house. He fucked her hard making the beautiful mom moan and scream. The amount and intensity of fucking that she took each day was unbelievable and there was hardly a moment her potent son wasn't inside of her. There has never been any woman who was fucked more frequently and with such quality by such huge cock, like Jason's hot mom.

Every time Jason asked his mom to pull out his cock before he came, she shook her head so much he feared she might give herself whiplash. So, every time he made her squirm and scream pumping his hot sperm into her womb. She felt it burning deep inside her hot body and the pulsating cock knocking against her cervix let her dream of baby while she ecstatically rolls her eyes.

**

"We haven't seen each other in three days. How did you spend your time? Kelly, did you enjoy being fucked by your son and feeling his huge cock inside you?" Dr. Wood asked. It was her final visit to see them.

"Oh yes, Dr. Wood. I enjoyed it very much. Jason is so good, he makes me so happy," Kelly answered and blushed.

"I'm glad to hear that you're happy here, Kelly. You have the afterglow of a very well fucked woman! Am I right? How often did he fuck you?" Dr. Wood asked.

nik314
nik314
858 Followers
12