Jason's problem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... yes. He fucked me non-stop ... We just couldn't stop fucking, we used to do it all the time, five to six times a day, sometimes even more. It was the best sex of my life. I think I've had more orgasms in the past three days with my son than I had in the all past years with my ex-husband," Kelly answered, blushing scarlet to think of how much of a filthy slut she had become in less than ten days.

"Did you use the withdrawal method?" Dr. Wood's eyes sparkled at Kelly and Kelly felt her heart pound a little faster.

"No," Kelly answered shortly.

"Wow! You love being his hot mom and taking his copious load deep inside your unprotected, fertile pussy!" Dr. Wood noticed.

"Yes, I love being his hot mom. And I love the masses of cum inside of me, dribbling out!" Kelly answered, still blushing.

"You are both so fertile just now and I'm sure you are getting pregnant by your potent son," Dr. Wood said with smile and asked Jason, "What about you? Did you enjoy fucking your hot mom?"

"Ah yes, I sure did! My mom is fantastic! So hot, so sexy! It felt so good to be in her I couldn't stop fucking her," Jason answered happily.

"Jason, I must remind you how much good your mom did for you. She took good care of your huge cock," Dr. Wood reminded him once again.

"Yes. I'm so grateful... And I really liked what we did," Jason replied.

"I'm very proud of the way your mom was handling all of these treatments. However, the consequence of that was that her libido and her sex drive have awakened, after so many years. Your mom is pretty insatiable now and you have to understand it! I haven't known many women who like to fuck that much! You are responsible for that! You and your huge, beautiful cock!" Dr. Wood said with smile.

Jason just nodded with understanding.

"So Jason, now you must help your mom and fuck her regularly. You must be ready to satisfy her lust when she gets horny. It's your responsibility now!" Dr. Wood repeated.

"I understand! I will be more than happy to help my mom satisfy her desires and needs for big cock," Jason confirmed with a devilish smile on his face.

"Thank you, Jason," Dr. Wood was pleased. "Kelly, tell me, how's that hungry big pussy of yours now? Do you feel any pain after the amount of fucking you had had with your son?" Dr. Wood still couldn't believe that Kelly could fuck this much without getting sore.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. I like his huge cock now. But, when I remember that first time, his cock looked so big to me and I felt like I'd lost my virginity all over again," Kelly answered honestly.

"Yes, I remember. But you quickly got used to his huge cock!" Dr. Wood noticed and looked at Jason again, "Jason, I want you to know the effect that your huge cock is having on your mom. After copious amounts of sex, it's normal for her pussy hole to be larger than it was before, and this effect generally is more pronounced after receiving a huge cock, like yours is. This is caused by relaxation of the pelvic floor musculature. Honestly, your mom is broken now! Your massive thick cock ruined her for normal guys. She will have no patience for average guys at all. She can't orgasm unless she is stuffed full of big, fat cock," Dr. Wood explained carefully as she observed Kelly's expression.

Kelly nodded unconsciously, agreeing with Dr. Wood until she realized what Dr. Wood had said. Then she blushed, biting her lips.

"Well, do you want to tell me my mom is addicted to huge cocks now?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Jason. Your mom is addicted to big, fat cocks now. And your mom has powerful sexual needs and deserves a proper fucking. Luckily, your mom has you to make her happy and keep her lusts and pussy well satisfied! Never neglect your hot mom!" Dr. Wood concluded.

The end


12