All Comments on 'Jason's problem Ch. 07'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is great! Really great.

You have real talent. It would be great if you continued the saga of Dr. Wood and her adventures. The doctor is surely curious whether Erik and Jason really care about the needs of their mothers. Also, Erik and Jason will still need Dr. Wood's help when their mothers get pregnant. Horny moms will also need the help of Dr. Wood when their bellies grow. Someone has to show them how to fuck during pregnancy. The boys will definitely be very happy watching the swollen, crimson vulva of pregnant mothers and milk spilling from mother's breasts. Gee, moms will be excited as hell. And ashamed as never before. That's why another great story is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun last chapter

Seeing mommy's belly swell would be nice too hehehe

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Thanks for the stories.

They were a bit funny as well as HOT.

Radical11Radical11about 4 years ago
Sequel.

The story deserves a sequel. Jason should get some back up from hung friends to satisfy Kelly's big, fat cock addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Super story!!!! I cannot wait for another your story with Jason or Erik and moms and dr Wood of course. She must now help pregnant moms and young boys in daily activities. Write another story please!!!!

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
Next chapter

Next he should marry his mom and the doc.....And start a harem........

Keep up the good work

JustAnotherReader42JustAnotherReader42almost 4 years ago
Unbelievable but erotic

The story is totally unrealistic, but it was very erotic. Nice work.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Great series and great ending. Stop here and lend your talents to a new series, which I look forward to reading. Thanks for this.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Was a great read but kinda of missed a truck with the Dr she should of Ben showing them with demonstrations not talk. It would of been better if you stated definitely if she's pregnant or not.

curious9632curious9632about 3 years ago

maybe add another chapter, where DrWood encourages Jason & Kelly to get pregnant as part of the therapy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm declaring it. You are well rested!

New Series! New Series! New Series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely hot from start to finish. Your talent is obvious in the way you build the heat factor and the passion of Kelly as she loses control.

A series of other mothers and their sons would be my best wish. Dr working with them of course and maybe even some ‘ group therapy ‘ would be warranted. This theme is just so ripe in possibilities. And it’s as hot as anything could be. Please create more series. Be a shame not to. And thanks again for this awesome work. Much appreciated.

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Great story about Jasons problem, very hot, thanks.👍

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Great story about Jasons problem, very hot, thanks.👍 Really like your avatar too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful wonderful. I only wish Kelly could experience having Jason fuck her butthole as an alternative to birth control. And, it's time Jason help clean his mother's womb of all that extra sperm and lubrication. After all, he's still a growing boy and what better way to keep up his strength than licking down all those juices. And, speaking personally, Kelly will especially like the taste of her ass on Jason's dick after he's fucked her deep up her poop chute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars,

Are you planning to post a new story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the series but I think the Dr should have joined

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please start another series along the same line - a naughty doctor helping mother-son incest!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the series because of the freedom the mother obtained by admitting, accepting and recognizing that her son loved her unconditionally. She finally realized that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two humans beings can share together. She recognized sex as being how people truly express their deepest love and affection for another person. I would like to read about how the mother and son accepts her pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES