All Comments on 'Jason's Roommates'

by Maude1067

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super

Super! To be continiued?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done

Is there more to the story?

knightman3100knightman3100almost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Could use a little editing (you call Jane Joan sometimes). Would love a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Having been in the situation where I had a broken thumb, I know how embarrassed one can be when someone else had to help. Adding in the fact of a relative to help definitely can lead to some sexual tension. It did in this story and found it exciting. I found myself in similar circumstances and ended up having sexual encounters with aunt and uncle, grandma and grandpa, and yes my mom and dad.

DBarDBar6 months ago

Not a bad story over all.

Would it have been so difficult to get the sister "Jane" and the mother "Joan" referenced correctly in the story?

The author is consistently inconsistent, in other words, at times calling the daughter "Joan" when "Jane" is the sister's name. Why do so many author's think it's so clever to give characters similar names. Sheesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaude1067@Maude1067
Middle age author; bisexual but leaning more to gay, but love to write about a variety of subjects and people. Lean toward consensual and forced cfnm and cmnm with family and/or friends, or just nudity in general. But as I have said, I am not limited in my interests.